PDA

View Full Version : Outstanding Construction Theft Vehicle with Damage!/Hemborg paper plates

LOWRIVER2
11-07-2007, 10:53 PM
Three thieves attempted to steal equipment from my off duty company's shop tonight and were interupted by the Owner's son and his two buddies. The suspects had gained access to one of the co.'s skid steer tractors and had loaded a new cold planer ($15,000) and new concrete breaker ($12,000) onto one of the Zieman Trailers in front of the shop and had hooked it up to their truck (Brand new F350 crew cab/long bed -Silver with Hemborg Ford paper plates on it. The owners son was driving his lifted Excursion with homemade 2" thick front bumper and blocked the suspect truck in as he dialed 911. Suspects One and Two ran and unhooked the trailer as the Excursion rolled up.
Both of the buddie's confronted the two suspects and Suspect One (6'7/260) hit the young man (20) in the neck as he moved to avoid the punch. The other suspect ran and jumped into the Excursion and tried to turn it on only to be yanked out by the son and his other friend. Suspect Three, who was in the driver's seat of the Silver F350, put the truck in reverse and pushed the the trailer back, only to be sandwiched by a city light pole. The driver then rammed the Excursion. The son jumped in the Excursion and pressed it forward attempting to box the truck in. The F350 backed up two more times and was able to get around the Excursion. Suspects One and Two then ran to another BRAND NEW F350 CREW CAB-BLUE-Aluminum aux. fuel tank in bed, and took off. The son and his friends gave chase and stayed on the phone. La Habra PD caught up with the Blue F350 and took suspects One and Two into custody. The boy who was hit had bruising to the neck and the Excursion's 2 inches of steel only received some paint transfer.
The outstanding truck with the third suspect (male hispanic/no further description) is, again, a new 08 F350 Silver Crew Cab with damage to the front bumper and right front fender area-Hemborg Ford paper plates. The Excursion's bumper is painted blue and paint transfer should be on the damaged area of the F350. Both suspect trucks had identical factory aluminum rims.
I got to the scene of the following and told the son that while I admired him for trying to intervene, I should smack him for not thinking about the very real possibility of a .45 being put in his head. The son and his buddies are 22 and their testosterone got the best of them. Can't say I'd of done different at that age. He was proud of his homemade bumper that got only got a scratch/lol.
Anyways, two in custody, one outstanding.
Nice to have a couple of these azzclowns in custody for a change.
Any info. on this outstanding truck is appreciated/ most likely these suspects are good for several, if not many construction thefts. La Habra PD. is handling the follow-up. Lindy's Cold Planing is the name of the business.
Send me a PM with anything you don't want to post/ Thanks

MADDOG355
11-07-2007, 11:03 PM
Good luck, and congrats to the boys for there good work. I do agree about it not being the smartest thing to do, But like you said at that age most of us would have done the same thing.
I am shure one of the others will roll on him.

DeltaSigBoater
11-07-2007, 11:11 PM
Focking Low Lifes :mad:
If I was the detective I'd go check Hemborg Ford and see who recently bought a new F350 crew cab/long bed -Silver. :idea:

Baja Big Dog
11-07-2007, 11:13 PM
Youre right, hind sight is a wonderful thing...just glad your not writing to tell us about something bad happening to these "big ball" kids...
Too bad they didnt run the scum bags over...:mad:

C-2
11-08-2007, 12:26 AM
Great job and nice write-up. Will keep the eyes open out here in cowboy land :)

BoatPI
11-08-2007, 05:30 AM
As an FYI these guys are pros. And when they used force to push their way past the 22 yeard old's during the theft, it becme a robbery. Time for some serious state prison commitment.

RitcheyRch
11-08-2007, 05:46 AM
Nice post and good to see 2 scum bags are were they should be. Hopefully the police find the other guy. I wonder if the suspect vehicles are stolen.

Schiada76
11-08-2007, 06:00 AM
Male "hispanics"????
I'm SHOCKED!:mad:

rrrr
11-08-2007, 06:57 AM
Focking Low Lifes :mad:
If I was the detective I'd go check Hemborg Ford and see who recently bought a new F350 crew cab/long bed -Silver. :idea:
For some reason I don't think they purchased the vehicles.
All I can say is concealed carry and our new law about defending one's property make Texas a good place to get shot if you're a criminal......
Three months ago a local machine shop owner shot and killed a guy breaking into his shop. No charges, no problem. Just call the coroner.
Amazingly, about three weeks ago, the same thing happened. The owner was sleeping in the shop, a guy broke in, and the owner killed his stupid ass. Again, the cops took some pictures, loaded up the body, shook the guy's hand and left.
Some people in the news gave the guy grief for killing two lowlifes.......I say good shooting.

Schiada76
11-08-2007, 07:31 AM
All I can say is concealed carry and our new law about defending one's property make Texas a good place to get shot if you're a criminal......
Three months ago a local machine shop owner shot and killed a guy breaking into his shop. No charges, no problem. Just call the coroner.
Amazingly, about three weeks ago, the same thing happened. The owner was sleeping in the shop, a guy broke in, and the owner killed his stupid ass. Again, the cops took some pictures, loaded up the body, shook the guy's hand and left.
Some people in the news gave the guy grief for killing two lowlifes.......I say good shooting.
Do they offer a bounty?:D

Big Kahunaa
11-08-2007, 07:50 AM
thats why i love az to i have been told by a few cop friends to make sure you kill them because they don't want two people to talk to

Jbb
11-08-2007, 08:20 AM
I am 100% for that kind of thinking....

uvindex
11-08-2007, 08:23 AM
Three thieves attempted to steal equipment from my off duty company's shop tonight and were interupted by the Owner's son and his two buddies.... Wow, I was on the edge of my seat reading that story -- glad no good guys were seriously hurt. Also glad to hear 2/3 of the scums were arrested. Please post a link to booking photos or other details if you can -- I'd like to see what these low-lifes look like.

LOWRIVER2
11-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Update:
The two bailed out with $5000 cash, checks to back up $50k. I've been told it's a rather well known co. that bailed them out but I'll wait to I see the paperwork to confirm.
Local cops and a county commerical crimes unit are doing what they do best.
I"ll update when I get more.

LOWRIVER2
11-08-2007, 09:15 PM
There's a couple angles on if a co., or just employees are involved.
These guys are definately experienced construction theft guys. Luckily it happened in Orange Co. which is much more harsh on penalties than LA county.
I will post tommorrow the charges filed, two felonies, one misdemeanor each. They appear to have broken into a nearby motorcycle shop prior to this theft and some of the goods were in the back of the impounded truck.

Moneypitt
11-08-2007, 09:18 PM
Sounds as though the well known company needs all their equipment looked over very closely. Paper trails are a bitch............MP

LOWRIVER2
11-12-2007, 01:33 AM
Update on charges filed:
One count each of Assault with a Deadly Weapon
One count each of Grand theft
One count on susp. one of battery
The trucks were bought legit from the dealer/goes back to a co. in Corona.
Related biz./ go figure, no surprise.

LOWRIVER2
11-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Update:
After some follow ups I made over the weekend:
One of the suspects in custody is one of the owners of the business the trucks are registered to.
Good lead on the third outstanding suspect
Company paper trail is long and shady, to say the least.
I can't post more now but will when it's not sensitive. Thanks to all who pm'd information and contacts.
Pretty shitty another construction companie's head guys are stealing stuff from other construction companies. Appears these guys have moved around from several states over last decade.
Like I said before, the So. Cal. construction industry is surprisingly small, not hard to shed light on the shady co.'s.

Riverkid
11-13-2007, 09:21 PM
catch up with the silver '08 truck yet?

Racey
11-13-2007, 09:26 PM
Glad to see these pricks get caught, hopefully they catch douche bag #3 too

LOWRIVER2
11-14-2007, 05:17 AM
The truck will be found, only a matter of time. I'll safely wager that it will have some recent body work completed when it is discovered.

LOWRIVER2
12-08-2007, 05:38 AM
Update: Third suspect was identified in photo line up by the young man who was hit. This suspect is the CO OWNER of the company that he and SUSPECT TWO OWN.
Company BOTH trucks belong to:
SO CAL CONSTRUCTION
Suspect Two: Michael Aldoph
They do road work/concrete breaking with, you guessed it, skid steers.
They also own a water truck co. called SO CAL WATER WORKS
They are based out of Corona,
All suspects out on bail, be wary of these guys and their business. Suspect One has a last name of SIMLEE.

YeLLowBoaT
12-08-2007, 05:56 AM
i'd start making some phone calls to the IRS, FTB, CCB... and etc. you would be amazed at how often these orgs are not notifed about things like this. They also have ways of finding things that local PD/SO can't.

racecar.hotshoe
12-08-2007, 06:28 AM
(male hispanic/no further description) You dont say!:rolleyes:

LUVNLIFE
12-08-2007, 06:36 AM
When the dust settles and it is OK please PM me the companies name. I'm in the underground business and I don't want to do any business with effin thieves. We get hit every once in a while and it really gets me. Some people say don't worry insurance covers it, BS we work hard and I don't want to be associated with effin lowlifes.:mad: You are right it is a big industry but also small in the sense we all know the players and all run into one another time and time again. Cale

Not So Fast
12-08-2007, 07:00 AM
Very true Cale, very true!! NSF

LOWRIVER2
12-08-2007, 10:07 AM
So Cal construction is the name, their trucks are all white F450 service beds with a logo of a consruction guy with hard hat. Kind of like the old Bad Boy stickers.
The idiots were using their F'in personal trucks because they were the only trucks without their co. names/contractor's license on the side.
They run at least two white bobcats with breaker attachments on black Big Tex trailers.

Keith E. Sayre
12-08-2007, 10:30 AM
Hats off to the young kids to stand up for their property. Good work Gary.
I hope the guilty ones get to share a cell with Bubba.

Riverkid
12-08-2007, 10:33 AM
http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_jdpgbl
:D

Charley
12-08-2007, 11:02 AM
Wow, just read this thread.... very happy you guys seem to have the "sights" on these guys to prosecute them... as a business owner I have lost quite a bit of stuff to dirtbag thieves and they come in all colors and backgrounds..
side note: About 2 months ago I was at the Home Depot in the Garden section and heard an alarm sound on the back door area 30' away from where i was standing.... I ran around corner to see 2 guys making a hasty advance to their car with a shopping cart full of power tools..30 seconds later they were speeding off.... I was on with 911 before they were out of the parking lot.. got police a good car desc, 5 of the #/letters off the lic plate and the street and direction they took.... I'm thinking these guys are toast! Nope, the drag net failed. So not wanting to give up I ask for the manager at The Home Depot to see about security cams.... he comes over and says even though they have cameras all over and they most definitely have tape in various parts of the store and parking lot, that it almost never turns into an arrest. What pissed me off is I seemed to care more than he did about justice for these 2 low life losers. I basically wasted an hour of my families lives waiting for police, filling out a report only to hear and see it was a waste of time :mad: :mad:
I'm very glad there is such a paper trail and onsite evidence to nail these guys... I hope that if the case is tight they dont plea it...more often than not these losers seem to get away with it.... good luck!

LOWRIVER2
12-09-2007, 01:42 PM
RVRKID,
That's one of the 11 or so companie's they hide behind. Whitaker goes to court tomorrow for sentencing on his second DUI conviction. That was found via public record on the net.
Aldoph comes up along with Gonzalez (third suspect) as "co owners" on 3 of the 11 companies. The two are in the top 3 of this company, there is no question.
Charley, unfortunately, a lot of employees don't take pride in their job and figure insurance covers it. They never got the memo on the big picture that all these thefts cost all of us in higher insurance rates, price of goods, etc.
I thank you for taking the time as a citizen to go the extra mile to get as much information as possible to help catch thieves. Some dept.'s are more aggressive than others about investigations, usually comes down to priorities of the individual dept. and manpower they have to do follow ups.

pancho
12-09-2007, 02:24 PM
charley,i would have done the same thing and will continue regardless of the outcome,happened to me too many times and i want payback