PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Pics of Lifted Dodge's

Uniqueperformancewest
11-08-2007, 01:21 AM
Were going to start customizing our 06 Mega Cab Dodge and the first thing were going to do to it is lift it. And I am having trouble finding any big lifted dodges. I can find plenty of pics of trucks sitting between 8-10" but Im looking for something bigger than that possibly. Its looking like my best option currently is to run the 8" Rize kit with a 2" spacer to get at total of 10" out of it. However I would like to go bigger if at all possible, but I want to see what everyone else has done. I might take the rize kit and modify it a bit to make it go bigger. Maybe make my own trailing arms, and do it as an adjustable coil over instead of just a coil spring. If anyone has any pics of some bigger lifted dodges that would be great. I've seen a few at Havi but none on the internet.
Thanks John

riverbound
11-08-2007, 02:04 AM
Mine is a 9" kit (7' superlift with 2" spacers) when I did my lift there was nothing available that was bigger. I would be curious to see how much bigger I could go. I can esaily fit 39' tires (currently have 37" tires)
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c146/Riverbound/Dodge008.jpg

Uniqueperformancewest
11-08-2007, 04:57 PM
Hey Man that looks pretty good, I think I want something between 12-14" on 40's. If I find anything I will let you know, or if I make it myself I will let you know what I come up with.
Thanks John
Unique Performance West, Inc.

DEMOMAN
11-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Kore makes some nice stuff for dodges, not sure if they have anything that big though.

riverbound
11-08-2007, 05:16 PM
Hey Man that looks pretty good, I think I want something between 12-14" on 40's. If I find anything I will let you know, or if I make it myself I will let you know what I come up with.
Thanks John
Unique Performance West, Inc.
If you find anyone who wants to use mine to build a kit... I would be willing to do that too ;)

Uniqueperformancewest
11-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Riverbound, I'm thinking what I might do is take a Rize kit which is a 8" kit and make my own trailing arms and an adjustable track bar and then run coil overs to get a 12" setup. If I do it and it works out the way I want it to and rides the way I want it to I will let you know and if you want to do something similiar Ill hook you up.
Kore makes some really awesome stuff and so does Carli Suspensions however they both only make up to like a 4.5" lift roughly maybe a 3.5" lift but theres are meant to beat the heck out of the dirt, very nice.
Thanks John

DeltaSigBoater
11-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Mine is a 9" kit (7' superlift with 2" spacers) when I did my lift there was nothing available that was bigger. I would be curious to see how much bigger I could go. I can esaily fit 39' tires (currently have 37" tires)
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c146/Riverbound/Dodge008.jpg
I'll keep an eye out for the truck ;)