PDA

View Full Version : Zaino car polish products

bocco
11-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Anybody use this stuff? Is it the shiat or just expensive? Got a black Nissan 350Z that has a lot of haze and swirls.

Jbb
11-08-2007, 10:05 AM
Contact Magic 34....buy some of this (http://www.driwashnguard.com/)
...you wont be disappointed

Jyruiz
11-08-2007, 10:15 AM
I have it and use it, it is pretty good stuff, can't say anything bad about it. The best part I like, it can be applied in direct sunlight unlike other products.

Garrddogg
11-08-2007, 10:26 AM
Anybody use this stuff? Is it the shiat or just expensive? Got a black Nissan 350Z that has a lot of haze and swirls.
Zaino is the best stuff on the market for autos bar none..:D

Cole Trickle
11-08-2007, 10:43 AM
Zaino has been the big ticket for along time for the custom car scene. People that use it act like it is a miracle in a bottle.
I can't stand there 18 step process.....
<------lazy and dosen't enjoy spending an entire sunday waxing the car.
It's good stuff but really exspensive and not avaliable in stores. Honestly I think meguiars nxt works just as good.
For everyday good looks/shine I think Dri-wash is the poo:) :) :) :)

ChumpChange
11-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Contact Magic 34....buy some of this (http://www.driwashnguard.com/)
...you wont be disappointed
Good stuff, but next time give out the official web site of Magic34. ;)
www.dwgint.com

RitcheyRch
11-08-2007, 10:52 AM
Thats why I use Collinite 845.
Zaino has been the big ticket for along time for the custom car scene. People that use it act like it is a miracle in a bottle.
It's good stuff but really exspensive and not avaliable in stores. Honestly I think meguiars nxt works just as good.

Jyruiz
11-08-2007, 10:56 AM
I remember when it first came out, there was a lot of steps, but its not like that anymore.

Cole Trickle
11-08-2007, 11:12 AM
I remember when it first came out, there was a lot of steps, but its not like that anymore.
You just cut out 17 steps and wash then finish with the final coat!!!
How dare you!!!
I am gonna report you to the Zaino gods:mad: :devil: :D

sigepmock
11-08-2007, 11:18 AM
:D You just cut out 17 steps and wash then finish with the final coat!!!
How dare you!!!
I am gonna report you to the Zaino gods:mad: :devil: :D
I think it's the best product I've ever used....but it was a ton of work. My high end car buddy just told me Zaino just came out with a new "One Step" system that works just as good but with out all the work. One of his cars is an older metallic yellowish M3 that is a pain to take care of and it looked brand new.
I like the Driwash for day to day stuff but for a car I babied it would be Zaino fo sho!!:D
Chris

Jyruiz
11-08-2007, 11:22 AM
:D
I think it's the best product I've ever used....but it was a ton of work. My high end car buddy just told me Zaino just came out with a new "One Step" system that works just as good but with out all the work. One of his cars is an older metallic yellowish M3 that is a pain to take care of and it looked brand new.
I like the Driwash for day to day stuff but for a car I babied it would be Zaino fo sho!!:D
Chris
Thats the Zaino Z-CS, I have yet to try it, but would be cool if it was as easy as they say on there website.

Cole Trickle
11-08-2007, 11:23 AM
:D
Chris
Your buddy gay?:eek:

Strippoker
11-08-2007, 11:24 AM
im a big leverage (http://www.badassindustrial.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=4&Itemid=29) fan personally. We use it on my wifes charcoal Audi can beat the shine and ease.

Cole Trickle
11-08-2007, 11:26 AM
Thats the Zaino Z-CS, I have yet to try it, but would be cool if it was as easy as they say on there website.
My cars are lucky if they get a hose,bucket and a mit these days.
I used to enjoy/spend alot of time detailing cars but I just don't have it in me anymore. I have to drive to much and I park in a dusty tree filled parking lot at work so I said screw it. :D
Now I waste my time working on my stupid house!!!:(:jawdrop:

sigepmock
11-08-2007, 11:27 AM
Your buddy gay?:eek:
I'm wasn't crazy about the color at first but it does get a lot of attention and that car flat out performs......I went to a track day at Fontana's road course and that little M3 held it's own against the M5's, 911 Turbo, and a few Vette's......they'd pull him on the straight but he'd be right back with them by the end of the curves...... I'd hate to see what it would do agianst your little goat:eek: :D :D
Chris

mcderns
11-08-2007, 11:30 AM
I use Zaino on my cars and love it. Its a lot of work adding all the layers, but it pays off. On a black car, its gonna be tough to keep swirl free. Just make sure you start with a good surface. Wash it with Dawn to strip the old wax off it, clay bar it, then a few coats of z5 then a few of z2 and your good. You might be beyond what Zaino could do for your swirls though, and need a good buffing.

Cole Trickle
11-08-2007, 11:34 AM
I'm wasn't crazy about the color at first but it does get a lot of attention and that car flat out performs......I went to a track day at Fontana's road course and that little M3 held it's own against the M5's, 911 Turbo, and a few Vette's......they'd pull him on the straight but he'd be right back with them by the end of the curves...... I'd hate to see what it would do agianst your little goat:eek: :D :D
Chris
Duh.....It would beat me in the curves and I would kill him in the straights:D:devil:
Tell him to bring it to the private drag day at fontana on the 30th and we can run them down the 1/4 for some cash;)

sigepmock
11-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Duh.....It would beat me in the curves and I would kill him in the straights:D:devil:
Tell him to bring it to the private drag day at fontana on the 30th and we can run them down the 1/4 for some cash;)
$hit I'll bring my truck.....turn the tuner up to 150 setting and run with you.....:D Might need another trans when we're done....

sigepmock
11-08-2007, 11:57 AM
Just checking the web.....it looks like he may have you in the 1/4 mile too....unless you've been messing with the goat already.....

Cole Trickle
11-08-2007, 12:22 PM
Just checking the web.....it looks like he may have you in the 1/4 mile too....unless you've been messing with the goat already.....
:D :devil: :confused: ;)

BigDoug
11-08-2007, 12:59 PM
Zaino is a very good product, however i will put our wax up to a challenge against Zaino or any others thats out there, it's won't leave swirl marks, very east to use and did i mention it's made for black cars too.
If anyone is interested in our wax or products just pm me or call the number below, i will refund your $$$ if your not satisfied. :D

Jbb
11-08-2007, 01:04 PM
Off their site....lol
So for the ultimate, your shopping list includes ZFX (or Z-1), Z-2, Z-6, Z-7, Z-18 and a couple of #314's applicator pads. For minor imperfections, pick up some Z-5. If you're working on a paint finish that doesn't have a clear coat, simply replace Z-2 with Z-3.
Letz zee how much money we can get you to spend...
Keepin it simple..:D

Cole Trickle
11-08-2007, 01:15 PM
Off their site....lol
So for the ultimate, your shopping list includes ZFX (or Z-1), Z-2, Z-6, Z-7, Z-18 and a couple of #314's applicator pads. For minor imperfections, pick up some Z-5. If you're working on a paint finish that doesn't have a clear coat, simply replace Z-2 with Z-3.
Don't forget to wash with Dawn and clay bar for a clean slate....:D
I prefer the soap water and speed passes down the back street to dry;)

ChumpChange
11-08-2007, 01:31 PM
If you can get into this event, I got a car I can bring. :D :D :D

bocco
11-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Off their site....lol
And I need the Z-5 for the swirls.

Cole Trickle
11-08-2007, 01:49 PM
If you can get into this event, I got a car I can bring. :D :D :D
It's open to anyone as long as you pay and the car pases tech.:)
www.alternativemotoring.com
They are typically pretty cool about not booting you for a cage if you have a hard top that runs better than 11.50
Also they limit reg to 100 cars so you will get as many runs in as you want:)
Bring something fun. My car dosen't run anything special but I am hoping for 12.4X's
One of my good friends might have something for ya;):jawdrop:
There are usually some fast vipers,vettes,camaros,etc....

ChumpChange
11-08-2007, 02:05 PM
Bring something fun. My car dosen't run anything special but I am hoping for 12.4X's
This will be what I'll run.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Porsche.JPG

Cole Trickle
11-08-2007, 02:09 PM
This will be what I'll run.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Porsche.JPG
Nice...gotta love the 997turbo
Acutually it would probably be a good race. I will get you out of the hole and then you would pull me hard on the top end.
Final score would probably be close but your mph would be about 8-10 higher.
You would need a 200 shot and a miracle to beat my buddies car;)

ULTRA26 # 1
11-08-2007, 02:43 PM
For black or red, Zymol Carbon wax is hard to beat. It's pricey.

Milton04
11-08-2007, 03:31 PM
I have been using Zaino brother's products for several years and love it! I have a black 2003 Excursion and a 2007 Tundra that is black as well and it is a great product for black vehicles. If you do go with it, make sure that you invest in some quality towels to buff it with, it really puts a nice shine on it and water won't stay on the roof or hood (Not that it has been raining around here lately!!!).
Milton

75 spectra V-drive
11-08-2007, 03:47 PM
I would like to bring my 03 cobra, where do I sign up?:devil:

Cole Trickle
11-08-2007, 04:03 PM
I would like to bring my 03 cobra, where do I sign up?:devil:
More the merrier....let me know if you sign up and we can pit together.:)
Bring a tire and we can run them for fun:)

SOCALDETAIL1
11-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Zaino is good for a over the counter product. Being in the detailing business for 20 years now I have used everything, For black cars I use Productions Midnight Special, it will make your finish look deep deep deep black no cloudiness whatsoever. For swirl removal Mark5 which is the professional line of Mothers makes a wax called LP1000 that will remove all swirls. I use different products for different jobs and finishes there is no product out there that is universal. and remember all waxes come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So try everything.

SOCALDETAIL1
11-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Oh and the NASCAR guys use cornstarch to remove swirls, pretty weird huh.

Ivan Dan
11-08-2007, 05:19 PM
From the website above....:confused:
November 9 (8am - 5pm) *** EVENT CANCELLED ***

75 spectra V-drive
11-08-2007, 07:38 PM
600+HP convertable No rollbar, If I drive slow will they let me run?:idea:

75 spectra V-drive
11-08-2007, 10:46 PM
It's open to anyone as long as you pay and the car pases tech.:)
They are typically pretty cool about not booting you for a cage if you have a hard top that runs better than 11.50
Also they limit reg to 100 cars so you will get as many runs in as you want:)
Convertable definatly under 11.50 , maybe a couple of slow runs before I hit it?

Cole Trickle
11-09-2007, 08:43 AM
Convertable definatly under 11.50 , maybe a couple of slow runs before I hit it?
They were pretty chill when I was running mid 11's in my vette. This was before the rule book changed for hard tops.
I think you will be fine unless your running on a slick/ET street and dropping the clutch on the limiter. You will have to drive the crap out of the car to get it in to the 11's
Honestly I think you will be ok. What do you have done to the cobra? 600hp is alot unless were talking a KB swap.(What are you making to the wheels?)
The 9th was cancelled but I am signing up for the 30th:)