PDA

View Full Version : What did you get for your 16th B-day??? A stripper???

Quest4Fun
11-08-2007, 11:00 AM
This kids mom accidently booked him a stripper to come to his school. I'm sure the boy was thrilled and won't forget his 16th birthday!
Officials at a U.K. high school were aghast after a stripper visited a student during class and whipped him in front of other students and a horrified teacher, Sky News reported Thursday.
A booking error is to blame after a mother arranged to send a "gorilla gram" to her son on his 16th birthday, an arrangement she cleared with Nottingham's Arnold Hill School and Technology College. Instead, the agency sent a stripper clad in a policewoman costume, Sky reported.
Click here for the Sky News story.
After whipping the teen, the stripper placed a collar around his neck and led him around the classroom with a leash, telling him he had been a "bad boy" for not doing his homework. She then put on a Britney Spears tune and stripped for the shocked class, witnesses told Sky.
The police were not called and no one was suspended from the school in the incident, and officials said they were investigating.

DeltaSigBoater
11-08-2007, 11:19 AM
WTF... :eek:
Then again I'm not into the whole S&M thing!

Faceaz
11-08-2007, 11:31 AM
My mom got us strippers for our 21st birthday. My brothers (here in Socal) was incredible. I spent my 21st in Flagstaff & had some tomboy looking stripper with no tits - that one pretty much sucked. Drivers License was enough for my 16th

meaniam
11-08-2007, 11:36 AM
wow he is the talk of the school for sure.
thank god for errors the ape would have sucked

maxwedge
11-08-2007, 12:13 PM
...thank god for errors the ape would have sucked
LMAO:D