PDA

View Full Version : Are Girls Attracted to Dudes with Wedding bands on?

Trailer Park Casanova
11-08-2007, 01:39 PM
My friends Ron, Chris and I took the Riverdavesplace.com Chickfight cam to a local sports bar called the Arena (AKA Splash) in Simi Valley.
Lots of business' that employ lots of chix in the area.
So:
Work/office feuds, relative feuds, disputes over boyfriend feuds, general overall chix hate feuds spill over to this bars happy hour and the chix hate comes to blows.
So we're all dialed in with drinks & the pools watching MNF getting ready to tape the first incident and I casually mention to Ron and Chris that chix seem more friendly over the past year, even the venomous chix at this bar.
"It's your wedding band' they both said in harmony.
"We wear ours and girls are far more talkative to us" said Ron.
WTF?
What's your take?
Any stories?

ratso
11-08-2007, 01:41 PM
My friends Ron, Chris and I took the Riverdavesplace.com Chickfight cam to a local bar called Splash in Simi Valley.
So:
Work/office feuds, relative feuds, disputes over boyfriend feuds, general overall chix hate feuds spill over to the bars happy hour and the chix hate comes to blows.
So we're all dialed in with drinks & the pools watching MNF and I casually mention to Ron and Chris that chix seem more friendly over the past year.
WTF?
What's your take?
Any stories?
Exactly... and I prefer chicks with wedding bands.

topless
11-08-2007, 01:47 PM
My friends Ron, Chris and I took the Riverdavesplace.com Chickfight cam to a local bar called Splash in Simi Valley.
So:
Work/office feuds, relative feuds, disputes over boyfriend feuds, general overall chix hate feuds spill over to the bars happy hour and the chix hate comes to blows.
So we're all dialed in with drinks & the pools watching MNF and I casually mention to Ron and Chris that chix seem more friendly over the past year.
WTF?
What's your take?
Any stories?Maybe they feel less threatened by married men?

Brewzed
11-08-2007, 01:58 PM
Wedding band on a guy means no commitment for them. Hit and run.:devil:

Cole Trickle
11-08-2007, 02:18 PM
nice...lol:D :jawdrop:

Classic Daycruiser
11-08-2007, 02:19 PM
or its a trick......watch out:idea: You could be on Dr. Phil really soon:D :D :D

voodoomedman
11-08-2007, 02:20 PM
I noticed that once I got married too. I also think it might have something to do with them thinking that you must be a really great guy if somebody married you.

DeltaSigBoater
11-08-2007, 02:24 PM
I someone gave me a plastic wedding band as a gag-gift once, wore it out to the bars and girls who normally wouldn't talk to me, were.
After a few minutes of conversation I'd tell them, "hey, if you play your cards right, I just might take this off" :D
Never worked... but I did get called a bastard for wanting to cheat on my wife :rolleyes:

Boatcop
11-08-2007, 02:26 PM
or its a trick......watch out:idea: You could be on Dr. Phil really soon:D :D :D
Or Jerry Springer. :idea:

ratso
11-08-2007, 02:31 PM
lmfao...:D

adjones419
11-08-2007, 02:39 PM
I someone gave me a plastic wedding band as a gag-gift once, wore it out to the bars and girls who normally wouldn't talk to me, were.
After a few minutes of conversation I'd tell them, "hey, if you play your cards right, I just might take this off" :D
Never worked... but I did get called a bastard for wanting to cheat on my wife :rolleyes:
Correction...your non-existent wife!

cdog
11-08-2007, 02:42 PM
I tell them it's to chase away all the good girls.:devil: :D

DeltaSigBoater
11-08-2007, 02:49 PM
Correction...your non-existent wife!
thank you for pointing that out ;)
I'm trying to be productive and get some work acomplished before the end of the day :D (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169518)

bocco
11-08-2007, 03:02 PM
I noticed that once I got married too. I also think it might have something to do with them thinking that you must be a really great guy if somebody married you.
I think it works like references on a job application. It means you were good enough for somebody.

centerhill condor
11-08-2007, 03:06 PM
so far, the wife likes it..last one got tired of it though.
CC

voodoomedman
11-08-2007, 03:08 PM
Anybody I know that is single I tell them about it. If I had known when I was single I'd a been wearing one.

Jbb
11-08-2007, 03:09 PM
:idea:

Lightning
11-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Anybody I know that is single I tell them about it. If I had known when I was single I'd a been wearing one.
Serioulsy though. I'd say that more women are willing to strike up conversation with a married man. Maybe they feel less threatened, I don't know. Now my wife on the other hand, she says that once she put the wedding ring on it was like kryptonite - instant man repellent in the bars when she was out with friends (or at least that what she tells me :rolleyes: ) .

voodoomedman
11-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Forgot to ask if the dude with the wedding band was on a treadmill?

mbrown2
11-08-2007, 03:28 PM
I tell them it's to chase away all the good girls.:devil: :DLMAO...

~FM
11-08-2007, 03:44 PM
I think the problem isn't whether or not chicks dig married men I think the problem is how men think (married or not):
hot girl chattin me up= she so wants me
average girl chattin me up= she's chatty and she probably wants me
ugly girl chattin me up = I hope nobody thinks I even know this girl; she obviously wants me but she's having herself a lil fantasy if she thinks I'd go for her
:D
okay on topic I've had many an occasion to spot a nice looking man across a room and I might be thinking I want him until I see that flash of jewellery on his left ring finger - it immediately kills any interest I have in even enjoying the view ( :( damn ) :D
... but I realise I can only speak for myself and results may not be typical ;)

vee-driven
11-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Chicks are haters and they always want what the other bitch has, so she thinks In her fukd up little mind if she can have him why can't i.

voodoomedman
11-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Serioulsy though. I'd say that more women are willing to strike up conversation with a married man. Maybe they feel less threatened, I don't know. Now my wife on the other hand, she says that once she put the wedding ring on it was like kryptonite - instant man repellent in the bars when she was out with friends (or at least that what she tells me :rolleyes: ) .
I think your right on the married man thing but the verdicts out on the married girl thing. Dudes don't want to get their asses wooped but at the same time like the excitement and if the girl is hot enough they will try. I can remember two incidents but I'm not sure if the guys knew my wife was married or not. One we were dancing in a group and some dude came up to dance with the girls, all the sudden he drops down and starts to try and freak my wife. He got a nice shove off and a finger wave and took off and didn't return. The other one I came back from the bathroom and a guy was respectfully dancing with her and when I came back he either finally figured out she was married or figured well hubby's here so no chance tonight. Here's one to throw a loop though we were dancing together in the back room at Bikini's in the the Rio and these two girls were kind of all over all night and dancing with us and being provacative. I think they wanted both of us before they were too drunk to even stand up.

Tom Brown
11-08-2007, 04:32 PM
Maybe they feel less threatened by married men?
Ratso, on the other hand, feels more threatened by married men.

photo chick
11-08-2007, 04:37 PM
I recently had five girlfriends in town for a week. We conducted a test one night vs the next night. We wore our rings one night and didn't wear them the next night, even my single friends wore rings. We, by far, had much more attention the night we all wore rings!! It was very interesting when the next day one of the single girls told the guy she'd met that she was actually single. He turned out to be married without a ring!! :jawdrop: :D

rrrr
11-08-2007, 04:39 PM
I recently had five girlfriends in town for a week. We conducted a test one night vs the next night. We wore our rings one night and didn't wear them the next night, even my single friends wore rings. We, by far, had much more attention the night we all wore rings!! It was very interesting when the next day one of the single girls told the guy she'd met that she was actually single. He turned out to be married without a ring!! :jawdrop: :D
You didn't invite me? I like taking tests. :D :D

AZJD
11-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Tricia says yes, but......
She likes the fact that they are unattainable or challenging.
Also she feels more respect towards a man who is a married and wearing their band.
There it is, stright from the horses mouth!

photo chick
11-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Tricia says yes, but......
She likes the fact that they are unattainable or challenging.
Also she feels more respect towards a man who is a married and wearing their band.
There it is, stright from the horses mouth!
hey don't call Tricia a horse!! ;)
You didn't invite me? I like taking tests. :D :D
oopsy I'll remember next time. I believe the next test is in Austin though

Devil's Advocate
11-08-2007, 04:49 PM
okay on topic I've had many an occasion to spot a nice looking man across a room and I might be thinking I want him until I see that flash of jewellery on his left ring finger - it immediately kills any interest I have in even enjoying the view ( :( damn ) :D
That's how a lady should react. ;)
Chicks are haters and they always want what the other bitch has, so she thinks In her fukd up little mind if she can have him why can't i.
And that's how a lot of bitches are.:D
I'd say probably a lot of women are attracted to the wedding band. It automatically ups the man's value. Just like if he were walking around with a hot, sexy chick on his arm. His value just went up. He's obviously wanted and desired enough to have gotten married or to have the hot chick so he must have something going right for him. Even if he's fugly. Then it must mean he's got a big c@ck or a lot of money or something.:D
Shallow ass bitches.:D
I know the night we got married when I saw the band on his finger, it was an instant aphrodisiac.:devil: :D

DeltaSigBoater
11-08-2007, 04:53 PM
That's how a lady should react. ;)
And that's how a lot of bitches are.:D
I'd say probably a lot of women are attracted to the wedding band. It automatically ups the man's value. Just like if he were walking around with a hot, sexy chick on his arm. His value just went up. He's obviously wanted and desired enough to have gotten married or to have the hot chick so he must have something going right for him. Even if he's fugly. Then it must mean he's got a big c@ck or a lot of money or something.:D
Shallow ass bitches.:D
I know the night we got married when I saw the band on his finger, it was an instant aphrodisiac.:devil: :D
I was waiting for someone to bring up this point!

Devil's Advocate
11-08-2007, 04:54 PM
I was waiting for someone to bring up this point!
Just trying to cover all the bases.:D

Devil's Advocate
11-08-2007, 04:57 PM
Definitely agree.
So when is it your guys turn?:D :idea:

AZJD
11-08-2007, 04:58 PM
hey don't call Tricia a horse!! ;)
oopsy I'll remember next time. I believe the next test is in Austin though
Well it won't let me call her a w hore!:D

AZJD
11-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Definitely agree.
So when is it your guys turn?:D :idea:
Spring. Cabo maybe.
Mark hasn't sold your dress yet has he? hahaha:D :D :D

Devil's Advocate
11-08-2007, 05:03 PM
Spring. Cabo maybe.
Mark hasn't sold your dress yet has he? hahaha:D :D :D
Nice.
No, just breaking it in.:eek:
You'll maybe get more in the matrimonial mood at the reception this weekend.:rollside: I'll hone in on her at the bouquet toss.:D

Kilrtoy
11-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Hell Yes they are!!!!!!!
They look at men as being safe,
You know,
they wont call, wont bug , leave when you tell them to and spend money on you and they give up the occasional piece of ass

hoolign
11-08-2007, 06:23 PM
Hmmm 5 girls..x 40 years old..that's 200 years of expierience right there :D

Jbb
11-08-2007, 06:24 PM
That's pretty............experienced.....:jawdrop:

Mandelon
11-08-2007, 06:46 PM
It might have more to do with that ever increasing baby bump on her front end... :D

photo chick
11-08-2007, 06:52 PM
Hooli we didn't start right out of the womb......:)

MAINEVENT
11-08-2007, 06:52 PM
Yes they DO!!!!!!!!! I wore my wedding ring after my divorce a few nights and... Women are scandolous!!!!!! a few girls out there thinking they slept with a married man... :jawdrop: :D

SB
11-09-2007, 10:52 AM
No doubt, women of all ages give a guy a little more respect when they know he's been married and had kids. If they see a 40 yr old guy who has never been married, they might think, "What's wrong with him?"

Froggystyle
11-09-2007, 11:23 AM
Absofrickinlutely...
When I was in the teams, single guys would borrow my wedding ring to go out with. Out of town, away from home, reason to be gone etc... Worked wonders I guess.
As has been mentioned, most good looking chicks essentially live life knowing they can go home with anyone in any bar they want to. Don't be weird, and you will hook up. The obviously single guys aren't even on the radar for the most part... easy pickins. Just go start freaking them on the dance floor, a little making out in the hallway outside the bathroom and you are on your way home with them.
Married guys in contrast are a more elusive prey. Assuming you can get them interested, a "married" guy wearing a ring is like playing a video game at the advanced level... Anyone can beat MotoGP with damage turned off, the traction all the way up and unlimited tire wear... but you get bored beating everyone in the field by 30 seconds per race, so you step up the difficulty level.
Same deal. These hotties are bored with the basic game, and they want to step up the resistance.
Not to mention the "win" of taking someone elses dude. Chicks are like that, and they love the victory.

Debbolas
11-09-2007, 11:30 AM
I think the problem isn't whether or not chicks dig married men I think the problem is how men think (married or not):
hot girl chattin me up= she so wants me
average girl chattin me up= she's chatty and she probably wants me
ugly girl chattin me up = I hope nobody thinks I even know this girl; she obviously wants me but she's having herself a lil fantasy if she thinks I'd go for her
:D
I agree with FM

HavaSkank
11-09-2007, 11:53 AM
Im not interested in married men....
We all know most are broke asses.

Jbb
11-09-2007, 11:54 AM
Absofrickinlutely...
When I was in the teams, single guys would borrow my wedding ring to go out with. Out of town, away from home, reason to be gone etc... Worked wonders I guess.
As has been mentioned, most good looking chicks essentially live life knowing they can go home with anyone in any bar they want to. Don't be weird, and you will hook up. The obviously single guys aren't even on the radar for the most part... easy pickins. Just go start freaking them on the dance floor, a little making out in the hallway outside the bathroom and you are on your way home with them.
Married guys in contrast are a more elusive prey. Assuming you can get them interested, a "married" guy wearing a ring is like playing a video game at the advanced level... Anyone can beat MotoGP with damage turned off, the traction all the way up and unlimited tire wear... but you get bored beating everyone in the field by 30 seconds per race, so you step up the difficulty level.
Same deal. These hotties are bored with the basic game, and they want to step up the resistance.
Not to mention the "win" of taking someone elses dude. Chicks are like that, and they love the victory.
Chicks dig guys with rockets and jetboats too.....
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42786&stc=1&d=1194638049

wright27
11-09-2007, 12:08 PM
Women know that married men are being neglected at home, sexually as well as not being appreciated. The women get what they want without the garbage related to commitment. Married men are easy prey.:D

HavaSkank
11-09-2007, 12:11 PM
I dont like to work too hard on landing a man, which explains why I hang out at methadone clinics and cock fights.

Jbb
11-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Walk into a known Cougar den....with a ring on....lol