PDA

View Full Version : Love Ride

HALLETT BOY
11-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Anybody here doing the Love Ride , Sunday ? should be good this year as they moved to Pomona fairgrounds.

AZJD
11-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Nope!:D
Missing the Mexico run right now too!:mad:

Community
11-09-2007, 01:33 PM
The Fairplex is open now for the Vendor show and Drag racing, registration is really picking up and Glendale is slammed right now - hopefully it is a good sign. Gregg Allman will be good to see as well.

Hustler
11-09-2007, 01:53 PM
I'm gonna hit the racing tomorrow but skip the love ride on sunday.

Kilrtoy
11-09-2007, 02:37 PM
Good to know I need to stay clear of all those weekend wanna be warriors

Baja Big Dog
11-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Whats that famous saying..."been there done that", holy shit, I about crapped my pants, havent ridden much, and this this was a fricken joke, I actually did it twice, just like sky diving, to make sure I didnt like it, the race from Glendale HD was a sight to see, they closed off he slow lane on the 5 so the worriors coujld get on the freeway, I told the GF to hold on its gonna ge exciting, we started down the on ramp, and viola...6 bikes down at teh end of the on ramp, a real yard sale!!!
Then the green flag dropped and it was an all out race to the lake. WOW....
Im gonna go ahead and let the real bikers do it this year...

Excessive Force
11-09-2007, 06:31 PM
vendors? i need to pickup some bags for mine.

cola
11-09-2007, 06:37 PM
We have a box suite for the races Sat. should be good. Havn't been to a big track in a few years at Del Mar.
Mike

Community
11-10-2007, 08:26 AM
Unlike years past, this year the vendors will be selling all three days. At Castaic it was suppose to be a trade show and they were not suppose to sell. Now that it is part of California Bike week and the facility is larger etc, they can sell. I think HD has 6 rigs out there right now.