PDA

View Full Version : Hey Racey

superdave013
11-09-2007, 01:29 PM
I'm headed out to Boulder City tonight. What goes on in that one horse town on a Friday night?

Moneypitt
11-09-2007, 01:36 PM
I'm headed out to Boulder City tonight. What goes on in that one horse town on a Friday night?
Isn't Boulder City a dry city.....It was during the dam construction..........

superdave013
11-09-2007, 01:59 PM
Isn't Boulder City a dry city.....It was during the dam construction..........
I donno about that. All I know is I'm going to see Ginger. She don't drink but the last time I tried to ride her I got spanked real bad. :mad:

Schiada Time
11-09-2007, 02:20 PM
Is there a race this weekend. Ski races I presume?
travis

flat broke
11-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Is there a race this weekend. Ski races I presume?
travis
I doubt ski races. More like bombing downhill on the trusty ol' Brooklyn Eh Dave?
Looked like it was going to be a good group going. Have fun, and I'll look for the pictures on Monday. I see the dr. next week on the ol' wrist.
Chris

Schiada Time
11-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Wrist? too much pocket pool or what?

flat broke
11-10-2007, 05:53 PM
Wrist? too much pocket pool or what?
So you finally figured out the secret to a happy marriage eh? :D
Nope, I guess it wasn't enough pocket pool, as I fractured it back towards the end of August riding at Mammoth. If the left one had been as well loved as the right one, it might not have broke ;)
Hope you and Mel are doing well. Any talk of little Noaks runnin' around anytime in the future?
Chris

Racey
11-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Damn sorry i didnt see the thread earlier (yesterday)
Main street in old town has about 5 bars in one block, we do the 'Boulder Shuffle' bar to bar all night. If you catch this message i'll be either at Tony's or the Coffee Cup. I live about 1/2 mile from there so i just roll up on the gold rim huffy beach cruiser. At the end of the night my buddies point my bike in the right direction for me and give a push off towards home, i always seem to make it.:D :devil: