PDA

View Full Version : Screw being PC and Screw the ACLU

burtandnancy2
11-09-2007, 01:35 PM
So now they want to prevent us from keeping track of extreme, muslim radicals who group up together and move into specific neighborhoods. Not keeping track of certain questionable people is how we got into trouble last time...

DeltaSigBoater
11-09-2007, 01:39 PM
I think the ACLU is a terrorist organization, anybody with me on this?

73kona455
11-09-2007, 02:07 PM
you are correct:)

Kilrtoy
11-09-2007, 02:35 PM
And now they are controlling the mayors office and the school district in Los Angeles

OutCole'd
11-09-2007, 02:39 PM
Absolutely!

Not So Fast
11-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Isnt one of these terriorst groups motto "we will destroy them from the inside out" :idea: I dont know but anybody with the name of Barrack Obama wont be getting my vote;) NSF

burtandnancy2
11-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Yeah Bob, heard it on local AM radio this morning, and then on CNN at 5 PM this afternoon. Of course, I could still be talking out of my ass. Hope I didn't offend you or any of your ACLU friends, (or any of your radical, muslin, terrorist friends) for that matter...

LhcBrad
11-09-2007, 06:35 PM
BnN2, I find this kind of amusing. Reading in the paper this morning, we can't keep track of all the raghead radicals BUT now they are trying to fund a national database that keeps track of every commercial driver that has any alcohol or drug conviction and or failed an alcohol screen or drug test. Excuse the f*ck outta me but if but if john doe came to work Monday after having smoked a dooby on Saturday, I really don't give a damn.
Further more, since we are getting false positives still, I can see how this could be every bit as much of a nightmare as having your identity stolen. Too much room for abuse.
It's just like everything else about this country, they have the priorities in the wrong order and and want to be pc to everyone except our own citizens.
Might not happen in our life time but this country will self destruct from within. We are working real hard at it as we speak.
Rio-> f*ck pc.
This right here is the most common sense i have heard in a long time.

Ken F
11-09-2007, 07:02 PM
They jsut announced that the ACLU is behind the new law in Conn. which allows giving BC pills to 11 year old girls without their consent.

Rexone
11-09-2007, 07:06 PM
want to be pc to everyone except our own citizens.
Might not happen in our life time but this country will self destruct from within. We are working real hard at it as we speak.
Rio-> f*ck pc.
Ain't that the truth.
And might just happen sooner than you think. :(