PDA

View Full Version : I done designed my own custom hull....

Boat Dork
11-09-2007, 08:39 PM
Then I bolted on a mazda rotory motor and SHAZAM...this mutha is bad news for all you pussys with yer fancy shiit...I flat burn freekin rubber out of the hole and my top end is unlimited. My eyes were burnin from the speed. My nose was like a parachute I was goin so fast. So, man up you little bitches and i will show ya all what hot boatin is all about. I am revvin big ass rpm and you can hear this pig squealin from 2 miles out. Get yer Skater shit out...git yer money out cuz I am gonna mop the floor with you rich lil bitches. I don't weigh shiit either. I am runnin pure wood and kickin yor asses with it. Want sum? Get sum !

oilfieldtrash
11-09-2007, 08:53 PM
Then I bolted on a mazda rotory motor and SHAZAM...this mutha is bad news for all you pussys with yer fancy shiit...I flat burn freekin rubber out of the hole and my top end is unlimited. My eyes were burnin from the speed. My nose was like a parachute I was goin so fast. So, man up you little bitches and i will show ya all what hot boatin is all about. I am revvin big ass rpm and you can hear this pig squealin from 2 miles out. Get yer Skater shit out...git yer money out cuz I am gonna mop the floor with you rich lil bitches. I don't weigh shiit either. I am runnin pure wood and kickin yor asses with it. Want sum? Get sum !
who this guy? running his kock trap with only 5 post?

Boat Dork
11-09-2007, 08:58 PM
I will smoke you bakersfield boy...

IMPATIENT 1
11-09-2007, 09:10 PM
lol, now your at it here?:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-09-2007, 11:45 PM
Just another lame ass grown muthafukking man that creates multiple screen names:rolleyes: Get a life fukkstick!!!!!

Boat Dork
11-09-2007, 11:59 PM
And a cav plate...My mazda would whoop yer ass, wheelie boy.:)

Kim Hanson
11-10-2007, 09:32 AM
who this guy? running his kock trap with only 5 post?
He finally got the ball face mask...like off Pulp Fiction off and he is spewing it out now................( . )( . ).............:D :D

Kim Hanson
11-10-2007, 09:33 AM
I will smoke you bakersfield boy...
Are you talking poles now ?............( . )( . ).................:jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
11-10-2007, 09:37 AM
I could see you whooping those little boats in the ponds at DisneyLand ..maybe ...............( . )( . )............:idea:

Boat Dork
11-10-2007, 01:33 PM
Cuz they called you Kim ? Do you hate your dad for it? Can yer pos run a hunnerd? I doubt it.:)

oilfieldtrash
11-10-2007, 03:58 PM
why dont you bring out your MAZDA (LOL) and lets see what it will do when you playing with the with big boys! i got a feeling 396's will put a hurtin on your mazda and mine will do the same. you better go back to the drawing board and stay out of here!

Kim Hanson
11-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Cuz they called you Kim ? Do you hate your dad for it? Can yer pos run a hunnerd? I doubt it.:)
No, no and my hydrostream can run over a hundred with ease! My vdrive can get up to 90+ and I boatdork out...chicken out ! :D :D ...........( . )( . )..........I can see the Mazda having fart tubes and disco lights .............:jawdrop:

Tom Brown
11-10-2007, 04:53 PM
It's a proud and noble thing. :)

sanger rat
11-10-2007, 10:21 PM
George did you loose your password again?:)

Kim Hanson
11-11-2007, 11:51 AM
It's a proud and noble thing. :)
Tommy, I think he is on the ludes or something...........( . )( . )...........:D

sanger rat
11-11-2007, 12:29 PM
Tommy, I think he is on the ludes or something...........( . )( . )...........:D
I thinks it's more like Gin.:hammer2:

Placecraft Dragstar
11-11-2007, 07:08 PM
Maybe Rex should check your IP, it may match other names, Looks like your not laying off the gin this weekend:idea: Turdblow man with a daytona

Marty Gras
11-11-2007, 07:56 PM
I have been (I thought) trying to help a guy around here with his Southwind Tunnel Dragster. Just an hour or so ago, I restated some of my "bottom changes" to that style hull, while answering his questions. I also tried to ease his worry about not having the outside sponsons close to the water surface at speed. I sighted a "mini boat" that I designed and built back in the 80's. I built a single (one boat) that had a Mazda Rotor motor and a Berkeley "E" pump with Place Diverter. The boat was 12' 2" long and ran well over 85MPH. Some of you may remember the Vortex boat on the cover of Hot Boat that showed a blond girl next to a red and white little boat in the water. We sold a number of those 12' boats with 40HP Tohatsu O/B's and some with a 439CC two stroke AMW motor and 6J pump. (Scat Trax Impeller) The cover boat had one of the 439CC two strokes with a 'surface drive' that I also designed. That boat went 63/64MPH with me in it. It just seems funny to me that #1 I make cavitation hardware (along with other stuff) #2 I had JUST mentioned this Mazda powered boat being fast. #3 I see this post with cav parts and Mazdas and boat designs mentioned in it. Mr REX please let me know who this/ these people are, so that I don't waste more time for nothing. Thanks for reading. PS Mr REX, you may not know about the legal actions and restraining order I have against a person on here. Please help clear this up ASAP! Thanks!

Marty Gras
11-11-2007, 08:07 PM
I sent the E mail to amxmusclecar@yahoo.com Chuck Walling ? How can I help find this person?

Placecraft Dragstar
11-12-2007, 03:40 AM
Flush the little focker out and beat the little assclowns ass!!!!!

HOSS
11-12-2007, 09:11 AM
Lets kick his asss!

Marty Gras
11-12-2007, 09:46 AM
I just read a PM from REX and he has "a narrow window" as to the IP address of the person in question. I did get an E mail from Chuck Walling and HE IS NOT AT FAULT, I questioned him in error. He pointed out that our private notes were posted on the 11th and the 'troublemaker' posted here on the 9th, so what Chuck and I spoke about was not in any way connected to the 'troublemaker's' statements. I'm sorry to have "jumped the gun" and started attacking without documentation. Having said that, "how in the hell do two Mazda powered, jet, mini boats come up in two different places, with two different designers, and end up crashing head-on right here in the middle of Hot Boat?" Also, I would like to see the exhaust system on that boat in the photos. For me the exhaust was the most difficult part of the install. (bottom of motor, to top of transom) How does that jet intake stay in the water, with all the flat riding surfaces? Thanks for reading!

sanger rat
11-12-2007, 10:02 AM
If your talking about the little blue boat. I don't know anything about it. I just happend to see it for sale on this site. http://www.jetboatracing.com/adds.htm Down towards the bottom of the page.:)

Placecraft Dragstar
11-12-2007, 11:15 AM
I just read a PM from REX and he has "a narrow window" as to the IP address of the person in question.
The person that it sounds like has a narrow freakin mind as well so it may fit :idea:

Marty Gras
11-12-2007, 11:19 AM
I hope these come thru. This was back in 1988 and "mini boats" were all the rage. I got into this 'little boat deal' when one of my employees bought a 10' Schiada. We (He210 Me245) went for a beer run in it, and it struggled to get on plane. (40HP Tohatsu) I said, "I can do better than this!" Naturally he forced me to "shut up and do it". This boat was offered as a jet, O/B, and prop. The base prices were $4995.00 plus trailer. See how the magazine guys "test" your boat when you are not around! Yes! That is BOTH CF#'s showing and Kevin Spaise didn't get a drop of water on him.

Placecraft Dragstar
11-12-2007, 11:40 AM
Looks like a fun ride!!!
So it looks like boat dork is a little behind the times:D :D

Marty Gras
11-12-2007, 12:03 PM
You need to remember the black boat has a STOCK 40HP Tohatsu O/B with an aluminum stock prop, and has a top measured speed of 43MPH! At around 350 lbs (wet) it's not bad. Now up the weight to 500 and the power to 300! I got scared of what kind of monster we were building. Today, I've got a couple of projects I need help with, who has the time and money to play?

Placecraft Dragstar
11-12-2007, 02:56 PM
We all have alot of time to play just the money part is what is tight right now.

HOSS
05-15-2008, 02:50 AM
,,,and in 2008,,,getting a whole lot tighter.:jawdrop: