PDA

View Full Version : Driving your Boat

kap
11-09-2007, 08:40 PM
Dear Members:
This subject came up between some fellow boaters and myself it has several sub--categories.
1. Do you let people you know drive your boat ie.. friend who says can I drive your boat?
2. Who! do you let drive your boat without having to think about it ie... your confident in their ability and you TRUST them.
3. Lastly, how many people have driven your boat and would you allow anyone to drive your boat without you in it?
3. One and NEVER! unless absolute 911 emergency and I'm the victim:D .
Inquiring minds, would like to know how the general public respond.
KAP

pw_Tony
11-09-2007, 08:48 PM
Dear Members:
This subject came up between some fellow boaters and myself it has several sub--categories.
1. Do you let people you know drive your boat ie.. friend who says can I drive your boat?
2. Who! do you let drive your boat without having to think about it ie... your confident in their ability and you TRUST them.
3. Lastly, how many people have driven your boat and would you allow anyone to drive your boat without you in it?
KAP
I have let only one friend drive my boat. And that was only in very clear water.... and first being with them to make sure they can handle a situation.
Jet boat= when in doubt throttle out :D
Theres only a select few I would let drive my boat without thinking about it. That would be my Father, and a couple of his friends. Why? Cause I have felt safe with them when I ride in their similar equipped boats.
There has been many times I've driven others boats, because they had felt I am capable and understand the dangers.
There are alos friends/family members that have been driving a boat for 20+ years and I still don't feel comfortable not only driving MY boat, but when I ride with them I am at attention at all time.
I am VERY boat paranoid, some people tell me to settle down but I can't help it. And I wouldn't let anyone of my friends drive my boat without me. But my father and perhaps two other father's friends that I can completely trust
So what are the questions for? :idea:

INSman
11-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Anyone that may have or will drive my boat will ONLY be someone that I know owns a boat that I have been in with them as the driver that was at least as fast as mine and had previously demonstrated proper boating safety and awareness on a consistent basis and not someone that consumes any more than a drink or two in the course of an entire day out on the lake.

soulboater#1
11-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Dear Members:
KAP
I have Never let a friend drive my boat-bcuz I feel that it is my vessel and I would be the one who gets it if something SHOULD go wrong- I like to be in control. Others have had me drive their boat and felt comfortable with my abilites and knew my seat time.
I would let my bro-inlaw,father inlaw and my pops drive(if I was to messed up and my wife could not drive.
The only other person to drive my boat is the wife(can't back a trailer fo $hit even tho we have tried)

Zaairman
11-09-2007, 09:02 PM
I'll let the girlfriend drive the boat if its just the two of us. Other than that, only people allowed to drive the boat (with me on the skiis) are those who I know have boating experience. And nobody is allowed to take out my boat without me.

BrendellaJet
11-09-2007, 09:12 PM
Nobody drives my boat but me. That way if it breaks, I have only myself to blame.

riverbound
11-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Dear Members:
1,2 and3 I actually would answer with the same people...Consideing the nature of my hull VERY few people are allowed to get behind the wheel of my boat and actually DRIVE it.I have let people get behind the wheel and cruise but that is it......The following are the people that I feel 100% confident in driving my boat, if you notice they are all stoker owners or hav been at one point in time.
Bordsmnj
Badblwn572
Jackpunx
Knucklhead
My Mom
My stepdad

Run_em_Hard
11-09-2007, 09:46 PM
I would have to say there are only two people I would let drive my boat.
1. My old man
2. My sisters BF

kap
11-09-2007, 10:03 PM
PW:
This subject came up were a friend asked if he could drive our boat and I said. Respectfully, NO! and all the sub categories came up in the discussion.
Not to mention the I can drive better than you....or I will show you how to drive it.....etc.... I kindly responded you can ask all you want the answer is still NO! then I said it is very rude to ask another boat owner if you can take his boat for a spin.
Then I thought about it and decided to post a thread on this subject to see if other boaters were aligned with me about being protective about their rides.
Soulboater#1
You had me laughing my azz off about your wife backing up the trailer very common issue:D :D
I have shown my wife how to get it done and she is damm good----and a great wingman. For the next session/lesson will be with the boat for 911 issues in case were at Powell or Mead and she needs to get the boat back and quick.
Driving your boat is not as simple as most people make it out to be. Plus, I did not even argue the liability aspect of allowing someone else to drive your ride/boat.
Believe me when I was boatless waiting for our new Howard I was able to drive a lot of different boats because most of the operators were blasted or slightly impaired and allowed me to drive the boat back to the slip. This does not mean that your now sober azz gets to drive my boat when you choose.
It definitely makes you think about it---at least the real boaters are very protective of their boats---their are those that see it as a means to a social event ie... party or just chill.
To me our boat is part of our family:eek: :) and the Kap is da Kaptain exclusively--- otherwise feel free to step off:jawdrop: .
KAP

HPBoats83
11-10-2007, 12:08 AM
Dear Members:
1.) No
2.)I will let my brother and my girlfriend drive my boat, but generally I always want to drive and don't drink at all so there would be no reason for them to drive.
3.)I have got the girlfriend trained to drive the boat by herself so she can take it out by herself to watch me run another boat like the race boat. Other then that, no you can't take it out without me.

BajaMike
11-10-2007, 12:27 AM
1. I have let a few cute girls drive my boat with me sitting next to them because it gives them a thrill and I thought it would give me a better chance of getting laid (usually works).
2. After some training, I let my 20 year old son help me launch and retrieve the boat at the Nautical Inn, and then let him take it out by himself from the Nautical with his friends/girlfriends.....
3. I would never loan my boat to a friend (or ask a friend to loan me a boat)....something breaks, there goes your friendships.....:idea:
Too many things can go wrong on a boat...it's not like loaning a buddy your pickup truck......(which I would do in a second):jawdrop:
:idea:

ratso
11-10-2007, 05:58 AM
I wouldn't let anybody drive my boat, except for maybe the "blown doughs":idea:

Faceaz
11-10-2007, 06:58 AM
I have 4 or 5 friends I'm comfortable with cruising our boat. There's only 2 (my brother & 1 friend) that I completely trust & am comfortable with them driving it. I'd be OK with either of those two driving it without me in it.
Of course I'm OK with my wife cruising it, but she hates driving, so I don't have to worry about it.

BadKachina
11-10-2007, 07:08 AM
I would allow my close friends that have similar style boats to drive/borrow mine. I have a pretty good idea who keeps their stuff like I keep mine and who would return it in the same condition. If we're out on the lake and I have a guest that asks to drive I would let him/her as long as it wasn't too busy or choppy. I'd be right there showing them how to operate the trim and throttle so I don't see any problems with it. I'm talking about a couple of minute straight line drive.

One Particular Harbor
11-10-2007, 07:21 AM
My answers:
1. Not many people ask, actually. Our boat is just large enough that, unless someone has a similar boat, it's a bit intimidating to climb behind the wheel. However, if someone wanted to learn and the conditions were right, I would be open to it.
2. My father.
3. About five people total have driven my boat. My father is also the only one I would let take the boat out alone.
Right now, I am beginning to introduce my daughters (ages 11 and 13) to the "art" of driving a boat. One of the best memories of my childhood was being old enough to drive the family boat for the first time and I honestly believe that I am a safer, more competent driver today because of all the time my father gave me behind the wheel from about when I was twelve.
Now, I grew up in a 16-foot boat with an outboard, so it's a little different with our boat today. But, when the river's empty and the water's nice, I get my girls up in the drivers seat, with Daddy standing right there so I can reach the wheel or the sticks
My hope is that, by the time they're 18 or so, they'll be confident, responsible operators with enough seat time to safely drive our boat.
OPH

Buster
11-10-2007, 07:26 AM
Dear Members:
KAP
1. Just a couple.
2. I let my brother drive my boat when ever he wants. He own a boat and way more paranoid then me. The only two others are friends that live in Havi, work in the marine industry and I boat with all summer.
3. I don't how many becuase when I am in the boat I am ok with other cruising it (it is a cat so it is pretty easy to drive at cruising speeds). Yes, see answer 2, but those folks only....

RitcheyRch
11-10-2007, 08:05 AM
I have let my buddy (Randy) drive my boat because he is a fellow Stoker owner and is the inspiration for me getting mine.

YeLLowBoaT
11-10-2007, 08:11 AM
Any hot sober chick... as long as she is sitting on my lap... :D
A select group of freinds/ family members that I know have been around boats for decades.
I would never let anyone barrow my boat.

soupersonic
11-10-2007, 08:46 AM
The wife takes it on and off the trailer, and i would let one other person i know drive it with me on it.Unless i was dying,thats it .

rrrr
11-10-2007, 09:05 AM
I've gotten to the point where I won't even loan out an anvil.......it would probably come back broken. :rolleyes:
I know one person that I would let drive my boat, and I wouldn't do it unless there was a good reason.
I'd let someone with v-drive experience drive my Howard for a quick spin, but I really haven't been asked.

Mrs.Racer277
11-10-2007, 09:39 AM
Dear Members:
KAP
Very few people have driven our boat. But those that have are boat owners, I have riden in their boats, they have been boating longer then I have. Most, if not all are HB memebers. And I trust them 100%

Big Warlock
11-10-2007, 09:49 AM
Just a couple of friends drive my boat. I have no problem with that. One in particular borrows the boat all the time! In fact he picked it up yesterday and is at the lake as we type. In addition, he has keys to my business and home. I trust him with everything.
It's how you deal with stuff. And yes, bad things can happen. That's when true character comes out.

Mrs.Racer277
11-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Just a couple of friends drive my boat. I have no problem with that. One in particular borrows the boat all the time! In fact he picked it up yesterday and is at the lake as we type. In addition, he has keys to my business and home. I trust him with everything.
It's how you deal with stuff. And yes, bad things can happen. That's when true character comes out.
Jordy does make a good BB ;) ;)

Keith E. Sayre
11-10-2007, 10:20 AM
Heck, I let everybody take a crack at it but there's a 4000 rpm limit which is
about 74 mph. Up to that speed, it's just a heavy family wagon and super
easy to drive.
Keith Sayre

jackpunx
11-10-2007, 10:40 AM
1,2 and3 I actually would answer with the same people...Consideing the nature of my hull VERY few people are allowed to get behind the wheel of my boat and actually DRIVE it.I have let people get behind the wheel and cruise but that is it......The following are the people that I feel 100% confident in driving my boat, if you notice they are all stoker owners or hav been at one point in time.
Bordsmnj
Badblwn572
Jackpunx
Knucklhead
My Mom
My stepdad
LOL..
My list is almost the same as yours.. except your on it..
the problem with my boat is..
very few people want to drive my boat..LOL
why is that:confused: :)

plaster dave
11-10-2007, 02:27 PM
I tell people if you want to drive it write me a check for $$$$$$$ and that usually ends that.:D

DeltaSigBoater
11-10-2007, 04:20 PM
I only let friends drive the boat if I'm in the boat, all my friends know better than to ask to take out my boat solo. I ask my friends if they would like to drive & I'm not opposed to teaching them how to if they ask to learn.
2. Who do you let drive your boat without having to think about it ie... your confident in their ability and you TRUST them.
I'll let both my brothers & dad drive at the drop of a hat. When I first started going to the out to the lake w/ friends & w/o parents, I pulled my one college friend (same person in ? 3) aside and taught him what to do incase something happend to me & I wasn't able to opperate the boat.
If I'm not in the boat that means I'm water skiing or wakeboaring. And even then there are only 3 people who I'll let drive; my 2 brothers, my college friend, and my dad. 8 people total have driven my boat in the above situation over the past 10 years, half of which made their 1st, last & only trip with me to the lake!

kap
11-11-2007, 12:29 PM
Karmic update:
Well seems some things that go around come around:idea: .
Non-owner of the boat a 2007 Mastercraft X-Star [FYI--Top of the line Wakeboard boat] just hit a sandbar going about 30MPH:eek: and knocked an ear off the propeller and bent the drive shaft carrier bearing and overall did a lot of damage:eek: .
Oh! about $6,000.00 dollars worth of damage----:mad: try that on for size when you have to explain it to the insurance company and your rate goes through the roof or you get cancelled as high risk.

little rowe boat
11-11-2007, 12:43 PM
I would allow many people to drive our boat, as long as I was in the boat. There are only a few people I would allow to take it without me being in the boat.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-11-2007, 01:04 PM
Dear Members:
KAP
1. A select few and my Son
2. Even fewer.
3. My Son, Shippingguy or JW, anytime

Havasu1986
11-11-2007, 01:35 PM
I let only the people drive that are on my insurance policy. Me and the wife. :D

rivergoer
11-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Bordsmnj
Badblwn572
Jackpunx
Knucklhead
My Mom
My stepdad
imhurt now a$$ hat...and i even bought you a boat.......;) :D ..its alright i i had sex in the driver seat of your boat and didnt clean it afterwards!!:D :)

rivergoer
11-11-2007, 02:15 PM
lets see...hmmmm my mom...my dad..riverbound...danny..the wife..wait a minute maybe the wife.....hahahaha...well in all reality anyone who could fetch the bill after phucing it up......but as far as the spectra..danny bill mom dad...thats it..

Classic Daycruiser
11-11-2007, 05:49 PM
This is not fun...How about a list of who can not drive your boat. I'll start
1)Later
2)Kilrtoy (near the reeds)
3)Magic 34 (at night):jawdrop:
:D :D :D

HighRoller
11-11-2007, 05:54 PM
Dude, we get the message. We're not worthy, you and your rig are the shyt so we shouldn't ask to drive it. Got it. I won't ask to drive it, touch it or sit in it. Hell, I won't even look at it without your permission.:rolleyes:
Sounds like boating with you is a real joy. I had a buddy who was the same way about his boat. He inspected everyone's clothing before they got onboard. No shoes allowed onboard. No eating or drinking allowed. And he spent half an hour cleaning it before and after we left the dock every time. Pretty soon he wondered why nobody wanted to go boating with him.
Seriously, lighten up, Francis. It's just a friggin' boat! If you don't want your friends asking you to drive it you should have gotten a Bayliner. Short of that, just leave the damn thing on the trailer. That way nobody will bother you anymore.
Lastly, you should go boating with Bullhead Bully. He can show you how to never beach your boat.:D

thatguy
11-11-2007, 06:05 PM
My daughter is the only one that drives the glastron if I am wakeboarding.(There!, I said it!)
My wife drives the v-drive with me in it only.
No one drives the Miller but me. (They are kind of scared of it anyway, it is louder!)
They just don't know what all the gauges mean and aren't inclined to learn what is needed to pilot them correctly. They don't work on them, or help maintain them. Till that changes, they will just be passengers.
Tommy

socaldieselkrew
11-12-2007, 12:56 AM
Who do i allow to drive my boat???
A select few individuals who have a good basis of judgement and motor skills and have knowledge of boating rules and judgement have driven my boat, my dad, a few of my good river buddies.
I never let anyone drive the boat without a question in my mind, "Im sorry" is way to easy to say.
You cut me a cashiers check for 120 grand and we have a signed release of liability wavier on the pink and you can borrow it any time you want.
Truthfully i let more people fly my plane than i would ever let drive my boat. I am a strong supporter of making a boating liscense mandantory. After going for a lil people usually dont want to ride in my boat let alone drive in it, even though a 377 Hustler is as close to a 120mph slab of concrete on the water as you get its like a soccermom in an excursion...

Mardonzi
11-12-2007, 02:51 AM
Rule of thumb for me is they have to own and operate similar equipment, HP, and size to even e considered. That signicantly lowers the number of applicants.

hkunz
11-12-2007, 07:01 AM
Dude, we get the message. We're not worthy, you and your rig are the shyt so we shouldn't ask to drive it. Got it. I won't ask to drive it, touch it or sit in it. Hell, I won't even look at it without your permission.:rolleyes:
Sounds like boating with you is a real joy. I had a buddy who was the same way about his boat. He inspected everyone's clothing before they got onboard. No shoes allowed onboard. No eating or drinking allowed. And he spent half an hour cleaning it before and after we left the dock every time. Pretty soon he wondered why nobody wanted to go boating with him.
Seriously, lighten up, Francis. It's just a friggin' boat! If you don't want your friends asking you to drive it you should have gotten a Bayliner. Short of that, just leave the damn thing on the trailer. That way nobody will bother you anymore.
Lastly, you should go boating with Bullhead Bully. He can show you how to never beach your boat.:D
You're kidding, right?
My boat lists for more than my first three houses, and costs more than the first two combined. No shoes in the boat - fiberglass scratches easily if there are small stones stuck in footwear. No smoking in the boat - a no-brainer, left over from my Navy days - if the boat, which has lots of fuel, catches fire, you can't just step to the side of the road and wait for the fire truck (I've heard that roughly two boats a year burn at Havasu from this. No non-anecdotal evidence). No eating in the boat (this is for my grandkids, but I don't let adults eat in the boat so he won't see them and get all whiny, causing my wife to relent and let him make a mess that I then have to clean up. We spend at least two hours cleaning the boat every time we go out, although on long weekends, we'll just wipe it down between days of boating.

hkunz
11-12-2007, 07:11 AM
The only ones who've asked to drive my boat are Scott at Advantage, and Mercury Raciing. I figure if they can build it, they can drive it. My wife technically owns the boat too, and we are going to do some driver's training in case of emergency. I've let my SIL and DIL drive past boats, but he's too drunk/stoned all the time now days, and she has her own boat, which I drove on delivery and showed her how to operate (Shimmer just hooks your boat to your truck and takes your money), so she doesn't ask any more.
I've never had a friend ask to drive it. I think it is a little intimidating for my non-boating friends.
Besides Advantage, I don't know of anyone I'd let drive my boat without thinking about it. Like I said, Advantage has great customer service, and they've taken it out twice since I've owned it. They even pick it up at the house and put it back away.
Advantage again - they drove it before I owned it and take great care of it. They even clean it.

thatguy
11-12-2007, 07:42 AM
You're kidding, right?
My boat lists for more than my first three houses, and costs more than the first two combined. No shoes in the boat - fiberglass scratches easily if there are small stones stuck in footwear. No smoking in the boat - a no-brainer, left over from my Navy days - if the boat, which has lots of fuel, catches fire, you can't just step to the side of the road and wait for the fire truck (I've heard that roughly two boats a year burn at Havasu from this. No non-anecdotal evidence). No eating in the boat (this is for my grandkids, but I don't let adults eat in the boat so he won't see them and get all whiny, causing my wife to relent and let him make a mess that I then have to clean up. We spend at least two hours cleaning the boat every time we go out, although on long weekends, we'll just wipe it down between days of boating.
I am not trying to be a smart ass here, but I have to ask. Is it even fun anymore?
I take pretty good care of my boats also. They are not even close to being anything like yours, but I take a great deal of pride in their appearance.
I like having fun in them as do my family and friends. But I would soon be boating alone if I worried about them as you do.
So that is my question, is it still fun for everyone when the boat becomes the all encompassing factor?
Tommy

catman-do
11-12-2007, 07:46 AM
I have only let one friend drive my boat. Gametime's brother Matt. It was the weekend of my bachelor party, and of course I had waaaaaaayyyy to much to drink. Ive seen him drive Joey's Eliminator several times, so Im cool with it. Would I let somone drive my boat without me in it??? HELL NO!

kap
11-12-2007, 08:54 AM
You're kidding, right?
Hkunz:
I agree with your position but for same or similar reasons. First let me say you have a beautiful boat and you should be proud of it as it reflects who you are.
However,it doesn't matter if you own a Bayliner or the offshore boat. The question(s) posed are all valid ones you can still damage a production boat and or injure occupants due to lack of skill or experience while driving your boat.
The premise of this post was to discover if other boaters were careful about who, what and how they allow others if at all to drive their boats. [Note: to Reader: Please see post No. 1 for review of topic].
FYI---Sergeant Hulka, aka High Roller--- the post requested opinion on the subject not gratuitous commentary that is neither constructive or on point.
Respectfully,
KAP

ck7684
11-12-2007, 09:04 AM
I would let my dad drive mine, but he never has alone. I wouldnt let anybody else drive it alone. There are people I would let drive as long as I'm there and they dont want to go WOT... my boat is too small and overpowered to have anybody unexperienced just go at it!!

RiverDave
11-12-2007, 09:09 AM
Dear Members:
The answer to that question would be yes.. absolutely. :) Alot of my friends are in the upper eschelons of boat handling abillities.. The ones that are not, don't drive, but usually know better then to ask. I don't have a list so to speak.
The list would be to long to type. If they're a "friend" and they have the skills to pay the bills, then have at it.
Absolutely, if they are a "friend" and they have the skills behind the wheel then it wouldn't bother me at all. I don't classify "friend" as someone I talk to on the internet though, and I don't classify "skills" as knowing the basics of driving a boat.
I think it's hillarious that people on here say they would never let anyone drive their boat.. Or have some short list. :D
How are you ever gonna teach your kids to drive if nobody can drive it?
I gave Knuckleheads kid an experience out at the river a year or two back.. It was dead out (nobody around) so I let him drive me down to badenochs, and just sat next to him. If your shitbox means so much to you, that your missing out on experiences like that, then I'd suggest selling it and buying a cheaper or smaller shit box.. ;)
I don't care what kind of boat that I might own, I'll always be willing to take someone out, especially a kid, (in the right conditions) and show them a thing or two.. Especially if their interested in learning.
RD

Jbb
11-12-2007, 09:16 AM
The answer to that question would be yes.. absolutely. :) Alot of my friends are in the upper eschelons of boat handling abillities.. The ones that are not, don't drive, but usually know better then to ask. I don't have a list so to speak.
The list would be to long to type. If they're a "friend" and they have the skills to pay the bills, then have at it.
Absolutely, if they are a "friend" and they have the skills behind the wheel then it wouldn't bother me at all. I don't classify "friend" as someone I talk to on the internet though, and I don't classify "skills" as knowing the basics of driving a boat.
RD
RD SUX!...:mad:

hkunz
11-12-2007, 09:27 AM
I am not trying to be a smart ass here, but I have to ask. Is it even fun anymore?
I take pretty good care of my boats also. They are not even close to being anything like yours, but I take a great deal of pride in their appearance.
I like having fun in them as do my family and friends. But I would soon be boating alone if I worried about them as you do.
So that is my question, is it still fun for everyone when the boat becomes the all encompassing factor?
Tommy
It is still fun. I actually think it is more so because I don't have to worry if it will fall apart in the middle of the lake, or if I will run out of gas halfway to Topock. We fish with it, and fish blood washes right off because there is a good coat of Boat Bling on everything. We soft ground it on sandbars where we know the bottom so we can fish. We go fast, or slow, and go to varous marina restaraunts for lunch, just like we always did. We both love a challenge, so mooring at Topock is just part of that challenge.
Our boats have always been a little "out there", (this will probably sound narcisistic) so having people compliment our boats has also always been part of the fun. "The boat" is a major part of the equation, but probably not "all emcompassing". I don't think a Bayliner would be fun for us, it isn't our kind of boat. Working on the boat, cleaning it, changing things, all that is part of the fun.
But, back on the topic: I never really though about it until you asked, so I just kind of laid it out there. Good question, and it is obvious from some replies that there may be folks that don't drive it (that I didn't think about) that I'd let drive it in the future. My grandson comes to mind, when he is tall enough to see and steer at the same time. Ten years later, my granddaughter, too. No list, though, that is posted on the Fridge or anything. I've only met one person from this list, so couldn't judge sight unseen as some others have who've met folks from the list.

Devilman
11-12-2007, 09:34 AM
The only other person that drives my boat, under normal circumstances, is my wife. Whether its because I may have had too much to drink or she just wants to go run it, I trust her 100% with the boat for whatever reason (hell, that's her driving in my sig pic). She can launch, retrieve, & back the trailer by herself as well. She just better not empty the cooler... :D
As far as other people driving it, I have several friends that I would trust to drive it if need be, but so far it has not come up. I don't know, driving someone elses boat just for the hell of it seems odd to me... :idea:
Just don't lean on the windshield is all I ask. You could blow the engine to a million pieces, but don't lean on the f*cking windshield, lol.....

Jbb
11-12-2007, 09:43 AM
Every person that rides in my boat get offered a chance to drive it...Sharing the fun is what it's all about......That being said...Tom Brown may not drive my boat...

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
11-12-2007, 10:30 AM
Heck up here most people have alot nicer boats than mine, so nobody ask's to drive my old formula. But if they did go for it. I would be right next to them to take over if they get into trouble. The twins scare most people off anyways.Loud and no mufflers.
BIG JOE SSMF

Wicky
11-12-2007, 10:36 AM
I'll let anyone drive my boat as long as they are wearing a diaper!!!:D

RiverDave
11-12-2007, 11:45 AM
It is still fun. I actually think it is more so because I don't have to worry if it will fall apart in the middle of the lake,
You know you bought an Advantage right? :eek: :D
RD :D ;) :D

thatguy
11-12-2007, 11:46 AM
You know you bought an Advantage right? :eek: :D
RD :D ;) :D
OUCH!!! :D :D

Big Inch
11-12-2007, 12:12 PM
This thread reminds me of a sticker a friend of mine had on his helmet which he used on his Harley.
"I don't ask to F*ck your wife, don't ask to ride my bike."