PDA

View Full Version : Bee Movie

riverroyal
11-09-2007, 09:22 PM
went last night with the kids.It was good,better than the last few animated movies ive seen.It was very educational,I almost like bee's now.Thumbs up:D

HocusPocus
11-10-2007, 09:38 AM
thanks for the review, the kids really want to see it.

Cigalert
11-10-2007, 09:56 AM
went last night with the kids.It was good,better than the last few animated movies ive seen.It was very educational,I almost like bee's now.Thumbs up:D
No amount of propaganda will can sway my vote for bee's. Once you've tried to remove a hive the sound of any insect will make you dive for cover like the sound of AK fire to a vietnam vet.
I still want to see the movie though.

luvmyboat
11-10-2007, 10:04 AM
I will bee following this thread.....we (the family) went to seee it and we all *hated* it. Worse animated movie i have ever seen, and we see alot. On line reviews (people) gave it a resounding "F". Many reviewers said it was OK-good, one even said four stars.

riverroyal
11-10-2007, 10:08 AM
I will bee following this thread.....we (the family) went to seee it and we all *hated* it. Worse animated movie i have ever seen, and we see alot. On line reviews (people) gave it a resounding "F". Many reviewers said it was OK-good, one even said four stars.
did you see ratatoiu?cant spell it,i thought that sucked.I also judged by my kids enjoyment:D

OCMerrill
11-10-2007, 01:35 PM
did you see ratatoiu?cant spell it,i thought that sucked.I also judged by my kids enjoyment:D
I just watched Ratatouille last night on DVD. We are big Pixar fans and I was away on business when it came out so I never saw it in a theater. I even own their stock and could be considered biased but the movie....sucked. Waiting for wall-E next summer and hopefully it's better.
The Bee Movie however was a freaking riot. Kids and adults alike...It will not disappoint.
And Cigalert....take meds before you go. They live in a big freaking hive. Lots of buzzing noises. :D :D :D

OCMerrill
11-10-2007, 04:51 PM
My kids love that rat movie. They've watched it several times. We'll probably see the bee movie too.
My kids liked the Rat Movie as well. I guess I just expected more built in adult humor I guess.