PDA

View Full Version : Why do women.....

uLtRADeNniS
11-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Like to hang out with gay guys?..I never understood this?

beerjet
11-10-2007, 11:59 AM
It gives desperate men an easy desicion .

uLtRADeNniS
11-10-2007, 12:01 PM
lol!!
I just dont get it! Most women hate other women.. So why would they hang out with a dude that acts more feminate than any other chick on the earth?

uLtRADeNniS
11-10-2007, 12:02 PM
Because you have a boat :p
Very funny! :devil: :D

HCS
11-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Because they want to get boned in the butt.

uLtRADeNniS
11-10-2007, 12:06 PM
http://www.motorcyclecollectibles.com/1_-_1_-_NEW_BS_SILHOUETTE_BAR_STOOL_HDL-10194.bmp
THEY FLIP IT UPSIDE DOWN!

Tom Brown
11-10-2007, 12:08 PM
Because you have a boat :p
:D :D :D

photo chick
11-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Because they Listen!!!:D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-10-2007, 05:50 PM
I don't discriminate. I have some gay women I like to hang out with also. :)

WaterJunky
11-10-2007, 06:02 PM
I got to know a gay guy in college (not in that sense, so just cut the jokes) and the term for them is fag hags. What it boiled down to in many cases was women who wanted to be seen in public with a guy but not have to actually take any risk by doing something scarry like dating a guy. In the case of this guy, most of the women were damaged goods in one way or another. Looked normal from the outside but were wacked in the head. They felt normal for being out with a guy but safe because he was not interested in them. What they didn't realize was that normal guys were not interested in them anyway. I do know that this does not apply to all women that are friends with gay men, just a significant percentage.:messedup: :eek:

djunkie
11-10-2007, 06:03 PM
Because they Listen!!!:D
Huh? Did you say something? :confused: :D :D

Jbb
11-10-2007, 06:06 PM
Huh..?
:D

topless
11-10-2007, 06:06 PM
Because you know how we women are, we think we can change men. :idea:

75 spectra V-drive
11-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Because you know how we women are, we think we can change men. :idea:
The root of all evil, well said

IMPATIENT 1
11-10-2007, 06:31 PM
Because you know how we women are, we think we can TRAIN men. :idea:
there, i fixed it for ya:D

photo chick
11-10-2007, 06:32 PM
I got to know a gay guy in college (not in that sense, so just cut the jokes) and the term for them is fag hags. What it boiled down to in many cases was women who wanted to be seen in public with a guy but not have to actually take any risk by doing something scarry like dating a guy. In the case of this guy, most of the women were damaged goods in one way or another. Looked normal from the outside but were wacked in the head. They felt normal for being out with a guy but safe because he was not interested in them. What they didn't realize was that normal guys were not interested in them anyway. I do know that this does not apply to all women that are friends with gay men, just a significant percentage.:messedup: :eek:
oh you nailed it!! My gay friends are a disguise b/c "normal" men don't like me!!!! :rolleyes::)
:D :D

Sleeper CP
11-10-2007, 06:45 PM
I got to know a gay guy in college (not in that sense, so just cut the jokes) and the term for them is fag hags. . They felt normal for being out with a guy but safe because he was not interested in them. What they didn't realize was that normal guys were not interested in them anyway.
I think it's the lack of threat thing. They can hang out with a guy and know the guy doesn't want to get in their pants.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

photo chick
11-10-2007, 07:31 PM
I thought he was your brother :D
Easy Bilgie....we don't joke about my brother. ;)
To answer this question seriously though, I was joken about the listening thingy. I have one close friend who is gay, he's also my hairdresser. I absolutely adore him. He's just a neat guy, if he were straight I'd still adore him though. I am not more comfortable around him b/c he's not. I do spend the night with him when I visit however, which I wouldn't do if he weren't gay....

deltarat
11-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Like to hang out with gay guys?..I never understood this?
Ask your girlfriend:D

75 spectra V-drive
11-10-2007, 08:09 PM
My fiancee, who is a hair dresser told me that they have a good eye for fashion, Where I really dont, I dont care what is the latest trend, or latest fad,but I know what makes her ass looks good.

ol guy
11-10-2007, 09:06 PM
How about it's a no brainer date! Have a good time and don't need to worry about the sex or the $%^# job in the parking lot!!!!!!!!!!!! Safe and no obligations at eve's end. Or the other obvious they can check out others, dance and compare clothes.

photo chick
11-10-2007, 09:15 PM
If they had something to say that was worth listening to, we would!
Rio
:mad: ;)

photo chick
11-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Good girl. Now lie down an be quite!
Rio:D
NO!
I have a lot to say and you should listen!!!

hoolign
11-10-2007, 11:10 PM
NO!
I have a lot to say and you should listen!!!
Women should be seen and not heard because it's just good manners...
for them not to talk with their mouths full!~ :p

Rexone
11-11-2007, 12:39 AM
I don't discriminate. I have some gay women I like to hang out with also. :)
Got any pics? :)

BEER&WATER
11-11-2007, 07:47 AM
girls like to hangout with gay men because they are more of a challenge /and they think that they can change them ( they like to change men )