PDA

View Full Version : D A and No-Names reception!!!!!

BadKachina
11-10-2007, 02:29 PM
Congrats to the both of them. Tonight should be a great time.
Mark and I have been the best of friends for about 8 years now. We've had out ups and downs but for some reason we're always there for each other. I'm really happy for both of you guys, you make a perfect couple.
I love you both, Paul...............:D

XtrmWakeborder
11-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Congrats! and good luck.

AZJD
11-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Sorry Mark and Lisa, we could not make it.
I will fill you guys in this week. Lets grab dinner or something.
I hope you had a great evening.

No Name
11-11-2007, 08:25 AM
Congrats to the both of them. Tonight should be a great time.
Mark and I have been the best of friends for about 8 years now. We've had out ups and downs but for some reason we're always there for each other. I'm really happy for both of you guys, you make a perfect couple.
I love you both, Paul...............:D
Thank you Paul….We love you too.
I have the biggest headache right now.:hammer2: Did that guy really come at me with a pair of nail clippers:confused: I wonder what I could have said to set him off like that. :D :D

No Name
11-11-2007, 08:29 AM
Sorry Mark and Lisa, we could not make it.
I will fill you guys in this week. Lets grab dinner or something.
I hope you had a great evening.
No worries Justin.:)

Jordy
11-11-2007, 08:31 AM
Great time guys!!! Again, congrats, even though I did get you a sympathy card, I'm happy for you both, and that includes you Mark. :D :D :D

Throttle
11-11-2007, 08:31 AM
damn, did i miss another excuse to come to phoenix... like nascar wasnt enuf... congrats...

No Name
11-11-2007, 08:38 AM
Great time guys!!! Again, congrats, even though I did get you a sympathy card, I'm happy for you both, and that includes you Mark. :D :D :D
Thanks Jordy. It was great seeing you again.:)
We haven’t opened any of the cards yet but as soon as DA gets her lazy ass out of bed we will. I’m sure we’ll enjoy it.:D

Throttle
11-11-2007, 08:40 AM
Thanks Jordy. It was great seeing you again.:)
We haven’t opened any of the cards yet but as soon as DA gets her lazy ass out of bed we will. I’m sure we’ll enjoy it.:D
a good solid spanking should get her outta bed qiuk!
then you could kiss it and make it better.

BadKachina
11-11-2007, 08:41 AM
Thank you Paul….We love you too.
I have the biggest headache right now.:hammer2: Did that guy really come at me with a pair of nail clippers:confused: I wonder what I could have said to set him off like that. :D :D
I don't understand, all you did was thank him for being such a good host. Next thing you know the freak was coming at you with a pair of nose hair clippers............ I guess he wanted make sure you didn't have any danglers before he politely asked us to leave.:confused: :jawdrop: :D

No Name
11-11-2007, 08:42 AM
damn, did i miss another excuse to come to phoenix... like nascar wasnt enuf... congrats...
Thanks Cam.:)
Maybe we’ll run into you again Thanksgiving weekend..

No Name
11-11-2007, 08:46 AM
I don't understand, all you did was thank him for being such a good host. Next thing you know the freak was coming at you with a pair of nose hair clippers............ I guess he wanted make sure you didn't have any danglers before he politely asked us to leave.:confused: :jawdrop: :D
:D :D
I just noticed the avatar.....Next thing you know you'll be wearing black socks and thinking you're better than everyone else.:D :D

BadKachina
11-11-2007, 08:55 AM
:D :D
I just noticed the avatar.....Next thing you know you'll be wearing black socks and thinking you're better than everyone else.:D :D
I'm headin to WalMart to get a sack of socks this afternoon. I don't know if WalMart stuff qualifies as DCB attire, I'm just hoping nobody notices.
On a serious note, looks like the Kachina is sold. He wants it bad, the only bad part for me is that I may have to carry him for a little while. He's going to put a substantial down payment on it. I just have to decide if I want to carry him or sell it outright.

No Name
11-11-2007, 08:59 AM
I'm headin to WalMart to get a sack of socks this afternoon. I don't know if WalMart stuff qualifies as DCB attire, I'm just hoping nobody notices.
On a serious note, looks like the Kachina is sold. He wants it bad, the only bad part for me is that I may have to carry him for a little while. He's going to put a substantial down payment on it. I just have to decide if I want to carry him or sell it outright.
Congrats. Let’s just hope he doesn’t get on HB before he takes delivery.:D :D

Devil's Advocate
11-11-2007, 12:47 PM
Good time last night. :rollside: Even the drama at the end was fun.:D Thanks Paul and Char for the nice gifts and for helping us haul our shit out of there before the reception nazis attacked Mark with clippers and the police were called :eek: :lightsabe :D . We still have a shit load of booze left. We're going to throw a "finish off the booze" party here real soon.:D

Big Warlock
11-11-2007, 08:46 PM
We had a great time! It was good to see everyone since we missed much of the lake this year.
Congrats to Mark and Lisa!! You guys looked great!!
Sorry I missed the drama! Happens when you leave early I guess! :D

ratso
11-12-2007, 06:23 AM
I'm still wondering how DA landed such a good looking guy...:idea:

Mr. Crusader 83
11-12-2007, 07:49 AM
Hey Mark, good seeing you guys last weekend. The new boat looks bitchen. And congrats.

Big Warlock
11-12-2007, 08:25 AM
I kept thinking he looked too young to get married!!! :eek:

No Name
11-12-2007, 09:17 AM
We had a great time! It was good to see everyone since we missed much of the lake this year.
Rob thanks again for coming, it was great seeing you guys. Lisa and I hope we see you and your better half again very soon.
Oh and congrats to the both of you.:)
That’s some funny shiat ratso.:D
Hey Mark, good seeing you guys last weekend. The new boat looks bitchen. And congrats.
Thank you and it was great to see you also. We’ll be up again on Thanksgiving weekend and hope to see some of you lucky locals again.:)
Even funnier Rob….:D :D

BadKachina
11-12-2007, 09:24 AM
Mark don't fall for this guys line, he'll just use you and dump you.:D

No Name
11-12-2007, 09:31 AM
Mark don't fall for this guys line, he'll just use you and dump you.:D
I know he can’t be trusted Paul.:D :D
Ok, that’s enough HB for now. I really need to get something done today.:D :D

Jordy
11-12-2007, 03:12 PM
And WAAAAAYYYYY to happy!!! Look at the before and after pics. :idea: :D :D :D :D

Devil's Advocate
11-12-2007, 03:20 PM
I just got lucky was all.:rolleyes: :D :D
Thanks Rob. Great seeing you guys. Thanks for the nice bottle of wine too!;) I'd like to send you a thank you note if your addresses could ever work for me.:confused:
I think the drama at the end was the most entertaining part. But everyone was shuffling me out so I missed some too. I think they wanted me away from the scene of the crime.:D
I had to go back there today to pick up a couple things we left. I got a major case of stink eye and a comment "at least it's done and over with." LOL. We made a lasting impression. :D

Jordy
11-12-2007, 03:21 PM
I'd like to send you a thank you note if your addresses could ever work for me.:confused:
Which one of his 37 houses do you want the address for??? :idea:
I'm bummed that we missed out on the drama though, but we had a schedule to keep. ;)

Devil's Advocate
11-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Which one of his 37 houses do you want the address for??? :idea:
I'm bummed that we missed out on the drama though, but we had a schedule to keep. ;)
I tried sending one ivite to his house on Wingshadow I think it was. That one came back as undeliverable. Then sent one to his work. Also came back.:confused: I guess I should have taken the hint by then.:D
A few people had to jet a little early, no worries. We're going to be having a party soon I think to try to kill off some of the left over booze. Maybe the weekend after Thanksgiving.;)