PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Attack sub pops up by USS Kitty Hawk, no detection!

bigq
11-11-2007, 08:58 AM
Basically the US was doing some practice war games and a Chinese sub pops up right in the middle well within range of taking down the aircraft carrier Kitty hawk. This thing is surrounded by our warships and a sub for protection and noone even detected it.:(
If any country has the power and people to invade our shores it would be China.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=492804&in_page_id=1811

Kachina26
11-11-2007, 09:30 AM
Very scary to say the least.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-11-2007, 10:18 AM
While I have no doubt that most will disagree with me, I believe that we need to declare mission accomplished in Iraq, and start focusing our defense resources on development, intelligence and other areas necessary so that this type of blunder isn't possible. China possesses the bomb and holds the paper on about a trillion and a half of our National Debt. We are getting focked by China at every corner. We are slowly falling out of the position as the greatest military power in the world. Isn't it time that the US get back on track before it's too late?
Also, has anyone considered that a private military, capable of engaging the US military is flourishing in this Country. Blackwater has 20,000 plus troops at its disposal, it's own intelligence division, it's own fighter aircraft, a massive weapons cash and this private army is growing rapidly every day. It is said to be driven by White Christian Supremacists. The Blackwater compound is near the Blackwater swamps in North Carolina and is said to be half the size of Manhatton. Tanks, military fighter aircraft, heavy artillery, aitomatic weapons, again an entire army, that is private and operating within the United States This too is very scary.

Steve 1
11-11-2007, 10:27 AM
While I have no doubt that most will disagree with me, I believe that we need to declare mission accomplished in Iraq, and start focusing our defense resources on development, intelligence and other areas necessary so that this type of blunder isn't possible. China possesses the bomb and holds the paper on about a trillion and a half of our National Debt. We are getting focked by China at every corner. We are slowly falling out of the position as the greatest military power in the world. Isn't it time that the US get back on track before it's too late?
Also, has anyone considered that a private military, capable of engaging the US military is flourishing in this Country. Blackwater has 20,000 plus troops at its disposal, it's own intelligence division, it's own fighter aircraft, a massive weapons cash and this private army is growing rapidly every day. It is said to be driven by White Christian Supremacists. The Blackwater compound is near the Blackwater swamps in North Carolina and is said to be half the size of Manhatton. Tanks, military fighter aircraft, heavy artillery, aitomatic weapons, again an entire army, that is private and operating within the United States This too is very scary.
The Sky is falling!!!!!!!!! Go away.

Schiada76
11-11-2007, 10:28 AM
This is hysterical!!!!:D :D
Tinfoil, get your tinfoil hats, tin foil hats, right here.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
White Chritian Supremacists. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

cxr133
11-11-2007, 10:29 AM
Military analysts noted that China’s recent stunt was aimed at showing the United States that if the U.S. military wants to protect Taiwan against a Chinese attack on the island, the Chinese military could make trouble for U.S. forces throughout the Pacific
dont we have to protect Taiwan.. by law or treaty lor something like that?
looks like this is going to be a major conflict in the near future.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-11-2007, 10:46 AM
This is hysterical!!!!:D :D
Tinfoil, get your tinfoil hats, tin foil hats, right here.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
White Chritian Supremacists. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Do a little research on Erik Prince. Christian Right may have more accurate.
I see Blackwater, or any such organizatiion, as a potential threat to this Country.

Boatcop
11-11-2007, 10:51 AM
I thought Blackwater was a US DOD contractor to provide security for VIPs and dignitaries overseas? Similar to what Dyna Corp did a few years back.
Now you're telling me that they work for Pat Robertson? :eek:

ULTRA26 # 1
11-11-2007, 11:02 AM
I thought Blackwater was a US DOD contractor to provide security for VIPs and dignitaries overseas? Similar to what Dyna Corp did a few years back.
Now you're telling me that they work for Pat Robertson? :eek:
Alan,
Research Blackwater and Erik Prince. Of course this is their function in Iraq. It concerns me to have a private military, with all of the capabilities of the US military assembled on a compound in NC. Erik Prince and many involved with Blackwater are said to be from the Christan Right or Right Wing Christians.

Schiada76
11-11-2007, 11:04 AM
Do a little research on Erik Prince. Christian Right may have more accurate.
I see Blackwater, or any such organizatiion, as a potential threat to this Country.
Really?:D :D
Name one thing Blackwater has done to considered a threat to this country?
FEEELINGS!!!! Nothing more than FFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLINGS!!!!!
Tinfoil get yer tinfoil right here!

Steve 1
11-11-2007, 11:08 AM
In Ultra lefties eyes protecting Americans and America is wrong.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-11-2007, 11:11 AM
They haven't done anything. It is a feeling you are right about that one. IMO, allowing a private organization this much military power, is dangerous.
Doesn't seem to be that difficult to understand. Hey, maybe the neocons can employ BW when they declare war on the lefty/libs. :idea:

Schiada76
11-11-2007, 11:14 AM
They haven't done anything. It is a feeling you are right about that one. IMO, allowing a private organization this much military power, is dangerous.
Doesn't seem to be that difficult to understand. Hey, maybe the neocons can employ BW when they declare war on the lefty/libs. :idea:
Seriously,
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????:confused: :confused:
Did you eat some bad acid last night?:confused:

ULTRA26 # 1
11-11-2007, 11:17 AM
Seriously,
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????:confused: :confused:
Did you eat some bad acid last night?:confused:
A joke, boy a joke :)
Never had any acid as it seemed it was all bad

Schiada76
11-11-2007, 11:19 AM
Damn, this is what really amazes me about the idiot left in this country.
There are thirty million illegal aliens in this country, drug use is rampant, teen pregnancy is off the charts, communists openly riot in the streets, there are100's of thousands of gangbangers all over the entire country raping, murdering dealing drugs killing the police terrorizing entire cities and the left wing loons are afraid of Blackwater and PAT ROBERTSON???????:confused: :confused:
You're insane.

Schiada76
11-11-2007, 11:25 AM
Now I know why ultra is afraid of Erik Prince.
He's rich, he's successful, he's not queer, he's white and Christian.
That is some frightening chit right there.:jawdrop: :sqeyes: :sleeping:

ULTRA26 # 1
11-11-2007, 11:26 AM
There are thirty million illegal aliens in this country, drug use is rampant, teen pregnancy is off the charts, communists openly riot in the streets, there are100's of thousands of gangbangers all over the entire country raping, murdering dealing drugs killing the police terrorizing entire cities and the left wing loons are afraid of Blackwater and PAT ROBERTSON???????:confused: :confused:
You're insane.
Shciada, use your brain if you still can. Stating that Blackwater concerns me has nothing to do with other issues. As always you spin a comment into something isn't, but then that's one of the few things your team has mastered.
Bigg, sorry for jacking this thread.

Steve 1
11-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Now I know why ultra is afraid of Erik Prince.
He's rich, he's successful, he's not queer, he's white and Christian.
That is some frightening chit right there.:jawdrop: :sqeyes: :sleeping:
A leftist’s worst nightmare.

Old Texan
11-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Amazing.......just simply amazing......

Moneypitt
11-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Where the hell do I sign up?...Imagine if we hired these guys to patrol OUR southern border....20K men ready to rock and roll with out the PC police looking over their actions. What a concept. Secure the border? Lets see, 2 weeks, yeah 2 weeks should do it. Then send them into the Northern border states and let them march SOUTH, picking up the trash along the way.....Damn, I really like this idea...Blackwater smachwater, these guys are Americans..Have you forgotten how Americans act? Where do I sign up???????? Who is with me?? I went to a Veterans day celebration today, what a great feeling to be back in the company of true Americans. Americans ready to do it again, and again, and again.......Where do I sign up.....Ray

Blown 472
11-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Dennis Kucinich: 2008 Defense Authorization Bill authorizes use of US military for domestic purposes
Fri Nov 09th 2007
Posted by seafan
Representative Dennis Kucinich reported this during an interview with WINZ Miami radio station this morning. He is reading through this bill and for the first time last evening, noticed this language that has been inserted into the 2008 Defense Authorization Bill.
He said that this language jumped off the page at him and that he was very concerned that people learn about this provision that would authorize domestic operations for the US military.
This is a PDF file. I have typed out the pertinent section.
HR 1585
Section 1615, page 672 (of 794)
(Under TITLE XVI, NATIONAL GUARD ENHANCEMENT)
DETERMINATION OF DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE CIVIL SUPPORT REQUIREMENTS
(a) DETERMINATION OF REQUIREMENTS---- The Secretary of Defense shall determine the military-unique capabilities needed to be provided by the Department of Defense to support civil authorities in an incident of national significance or a catastrophic incident.
(b) PLAN FOR FUNDING CAPABILITIES---
(1) PLAN----The Secretary of Defense shall develop and implement a plan, in coordination with the Secretaries of the military departments and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, for providing the funds and resources necessary to develop and maintain the following:
(A) The military-unique capabilities determined under subsection (a).
(B) Any additional capabilities determined by the Secretary to be necessary to support the use of the active components and the reserve components of the armed forces for homeland defense missions, domestic emergency responses, and providing military support to civil authorities.
(2) TERM OF PLAN---- The plan required under paragraph (1) shall cover at least five years.
Please call/write your members of Congress to alert them to this language and its implications.
Thank you, Representative Kucinich, for your dedication to the people of this country.

Moneypitt
11-11-2007, 07:45 PM
So this is a good thing......Our troops can patrol our borders if the girlymen in Congress ever decide to actually enforce our existing immigration laws!!! It is, afterall an INVASION............MP

AzMandella
11-11-2007, 08:38 PM
Unfortunatly Ultra this can directly be blamed on Clinton. Yes in a way he balanced the budget but instead of economic policy he did it by closing bases all over the country.He basicly cut the military in half. Now when Bush uses the military he is blamed for all the shit about soldiers having to pull multiple tours and using ths national guard too much in order to alleviate the regular military. Hes blamed for not supplying the military with the necesary equipment not only was it not there but when he tried to appropriate a bill to outfit the army with body aror and bulet/bomb proof Humvee's that the Dems voted down and now it's all his foult. although I see China as threat I still thinf the middle east is still the major concern. Even though China has nuclear capabilties and the sheer #'s to over take us the fact that their econemy is very dependant on the U.S. they are also not religously motivated. I'm afraid Iraq is just the begining with Iran defying the world in attaining nuclear weaponry.Not to mention the fact that their Pres. keeps advocating the aniahlation of Isreal. If i was Isreal I'd tell the U.S. to take a flying leap and bloe the shit out of Iran . Hell it's not like they can depend on the U.N. to grow a backbone and rectify the problem politicaly. The main reason we went in to Iraq without U.N. aproval. Hell we found out that the Pres. of theU.N.'s country was breaking U.N. sanctions and giving cash for oil. the U.N. has become about as respected as the Nobel Peace Prize.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-11-2007, 08:50 PM
Unfortunatly Ultra this can directly be blamed on Clinton. Yes in a way he balanced the budget but instead of economic policy he did it by closing bases all over the country.He basicly cut the military in half. Now when Bush uses the military he is blamed for all the shit about soldiers having to pull multiple tours and using ths national guard too much in order to alleviate the regular military. Hes blamed for not supplying the military with the necesary equipment not only was it not there but when he tried to appropriate a bill to outfit the army with body aror and bulet/bomb proof Humvee's that the Dems voted down and now it's all his foult. although I see China as threat I still thinf the middle east is still the major concern. Even though China has nuclear capabilties and the sheer #'s to over take us the fact that their econemy is very dependant on the U.S. they are also not religously motivated. I'm afraid Iraq is just the begining with Iran defying the world in attaining nuclear weaponry.Not to mention the fact that their Pres. keeps advocating the aniahlation of Isreal. If i was Isreal I'd tell the U.S. to take a flying leap and bloe the shit out of Iran . Hell it's not like they can depend on the U.N. to grow a backbone and rectify the problem politicaly. The main reason we went in to Iraq without U.N. aproval. Hell we found out that the Pres. of theU.N.'s country was breaking U.N. sanctions and giving cash for oil. the U.N. has become about as respected as the Nobel Peace Prize.
How about we do something other than point fingers. What's done is done, may it be have been Clinton, Bush Carter Regan, or who ever. We need to move forward quickly.
FYI, the Saudi's Pakistan and Isreal are nuke capable as well. Our focus on the mess in Iraq, has IMO, cost the US military tech progress. We need to get on the ball.

AzMandella
11-11-2007, 09:19 PM
How about we do something other than point fingers. What's done is done, may it be have been Clinton, Bush Carter Regan, or who ever. We need to move forward quickly.
FYI, the Saudi's Pakistan and Isreal are nuke capable as well. Our focus on the mess in Iraq, has IMO, cost the US military tech progress. We need to get on the ball.
I know the Irealies and Saudis are nuclear capable. and I'm not pointing fingers but unless we accept and learn from our mistakes we are destine to repeat. The truth is our military is weaker than many years past but instead of aknowledging clintons descaling and blaming Bush people are being blinded from not making the same mistake. Sure we need to move forward but until we learn fromthe past we cannot move foreward. regardless of who's at fault

Sleeper CP
11-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Basically the US was doing some practice war games and a Chinese sub pops up right in the middle well within range of taking down the aircraft carrier Kitty hawk. This thing is surrounded by our warships and a sub for protection and noone even detected it.:(
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=492804&in_page_id=1811
OOOOOOpps. That's not good:eek:
Sleeper CP

Rexone
11-12-2007, 12:02 AM
That's fine but many are quick to blame all today's problems on Bush just because he don't talk good. Bush definitely has some issues but he gets blamed for most everything by many. Clinton's inaction internationally and military reduction polices, not to mention his China bs, have greatly contributed to problems we are now dealing with imo.
Historically many if not most problems current admins are dealing with were created by previous admins. Sometimes cumulative over several admins.
I hope whoever is elected focuses on building our military back to a credible deterrent level. Imagine right now if a major or even minor conflict broke out somewhere not currently involved. How could the US respond with it's already stretched forces all over the globe. Like Taiwan for example. The US would be focked. While we maintain and adequate nuclear deterrent, our conventional forces are nowhere near adequate to cover all the bases. So unless we're prepared to use the nukes, we are in trouble. my opinion. I'm sure I'll get hammered for it. :D

boatsnblondes
11-12-2007, 02:19 AM
You, I, and the rest of us know, that if even half of what he thinks is true, tehn he running scared, or should be, considering that all that stuff would be aimed right at him...and his left wing milk dud cronies...be afrain Ultra, be VERY afraid...:eek: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
:jawdrop:

boatsnblondes
11-12-2007, 02:29 AM
Well, had they been doing thier jobs, instead of trying to hook up with one of the girls on board, this might not have happened....the sonar guys shoud get nailed for letting this happen...focking embarrasing..as for women? get them the fock off our ships, put them shoreside, they are too distracting tot he guys...I have friends who tell me horror stories of women who trick on board, fights between sailers over rights to which girl, and girls being discharged due to getting pregnant at sea...:mad: As far as I am concerned, they should be court martialed if they get pregnant while deployed..they are inhibiting the ability of the ship to be effective at sea..same as a battle casualty....:mad:

Old Texan
11-12-2007, 06:21 AM
Well, had they been doing thier jobs, instead of trying to hook up with one of the girls on board, this might not have happened....the sonar guys shoud get nailed for letting this happen...focking embarrasing..as for women? get them the fock off our ships, put them shoreside, they are too distracting tot he guys...I have friends who tell me horror stories of women who trick on board, fights between sailers over rights to which girl, and girls being discharged due to getting pregnant at sea...:mad: As far as I am concerned, they should be court martialed if they get pregnant while deployed..they are inhibiting the ability of the ship to be effective at sea..same as a battle casualty....:mad:
Your summation is completely anti-feminist and absolutely not Politically Correct...........
Points for which you should be commended for and proud of......:D

ULTRA26 # 1
11-12-2007, 08:15 AM
That's fine but many are quick to blame all today's problems on Bush just because he don't talk good. Bush definitely has some issues but he gets blamed for most everything by many. Clinton's inaction internationally and military reduction polices, not to mention his China bs, have greatly contributed to problems we are now dealing with imo.
Historically many if not most problems current admins are dealing with were created by previous admins. Sometimes cumulative over several admins.
I hope whoever is elected focuses on building our military back to a credible deterrent level. Imagine right now if a major or even minor conflict broke out somewhere not currently involved. How could the US respond with it's already stretched forces all over the globe. Like Taiwan for example. The US would be focked. While we maintain and adequate nuclear deterrent, our conventional forces are nowhere near adequate to cover all the bases. So unless we're prepared to use the nukes, we are in trouble. my opinion. I'm sure I'll get hammered for it. :D
Mike,
I agree completely. In every other war I can remember, there was a draft. There was also sacrifice by all. For some reason the American people have been brainwashed into believing that borrowing a billion dollars a week, and sending the National Guard overseas, as long as it doesn't disturb anyone's dinner plans, is the new way of war. This is bullsh*t and anyone who has been around a while knows this.
We grossly underestimated the cost of the war in Iraq, both in dollars and in lives, It amazes me that we figured that the people in Iraq, and the surrounding areas, would play dead after we bombed the piss out the area. Whatever the case this is water under the bridge.
As I have stated, IMO, our military has completed its task in Iraq, and the majority needs to be brought home. Our defense resources need to be focused in the areas of new technology and intelligence. If we don't have enough men and/or women in the military to occupy all of our military bases, what's the point of them being open. IMO, in times of war, there must be a draft and the impact of being engaged must be felt by all Americans. War is not to be taken lightly.
Actually Mike, IMO this country is so badly broken, there are no simple solutions. My Son and his wife, and I, (not together) on Sat and Sun decided to hit a local Mall and a Costco, and read labels. In Costco, we didn't find one product that was made in the USA. The same was true at Brea Mall. I would estimate that of every product we looked at 60% made in China, 30% made in Mexico, and 10% other places, not including the US. I read recently where CA farmers are moving to Mexico in order to hire legal labor, thus the big news about Mexican trucks coming into CA.
I don't view this as being the fault of one political party of the other nor do I believe that our ills are going to be cured by one party or another. However, Washington appears to be headed in the direction of the status quo, which will put us where we are or worse. I am very concerned. I will get off of my soapbox.
You, I, and the rest of us know, that if even half of what he thinks is true, tehn he running scared, or should be, considering that all that stuff would be aimed right at him...and his left wing milk dud cronies...be afrain Ultra, be VERY afraid...:eek: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
:jawdrop:
Another in a long list of BnB brilliance. :D
BnB,
I'm curious about where you came up the theory that this was the fault of the sonar guys trying to hook up with the girls on board.
A quote from the article states: Its 13 Song Class submarines are extremely quiet and difficult to detect when running on electric motors.
Again, please tell us on what basis you blame girls on board. Probably from your inside sources

Moneypitt
11-12-2007, 08:44 AM
Mike,
Again, please tell us on what basis you blame girls on board. Probably from your inside sources
Girls? Hell, probably the bench racing FAGS on board. Can't ask, don't tell......Now where did that brillant idea come from?.................MP

ULTRA26 # 1
11-12-2007, 08:59 AM
Girls? Hell, probably the bench racing FAGS on board. Can't ask, don't tell......Now where did that brillant idea come from?.................MP
Yep! :D :D

Old Texan
11-12-2007, 09:01 AM
My Son and his wife, and I, (not together) on Sat and Sun decided to hit a local Mall and a Costco, and read labels. In Costco, we didn't find one product that was made in the USA. The same was true at Brea Mall. I would estimate that of every product we looked at 60% made in China, 30% made in Mexico, and 10% other places, not including the US. I read recently where CA farmers are moving to Mexico in order to hire legal labor, thus the big news about Mexican trucks coming into CA.
I was in the Farmer's Market in San Antonio a while back. Pretty much all Mexican Import stores. Guess what about 50% of the items were labeled?
"Made in China" :eek:
Would have been comical if it weren't so out of whack.
I've had probably 4-6 calls in recent months from agents representing Chinese factories wanting to build parts or equipment for us. Most claim to have "contacts" or relatives across the pond looking to manufacture things "cheaper".

ULTRA26 # 1
11-12-2007, 09:23 AM
I was in the Farmer's Market in San Antonio a while back. Pretty much all Mexican Import stores. Guess what about 50% of the items were labeled?
"Made in China" :eek:
Would have been comical if it weren't so out of whack.
I've had probably 4-6 calls in recent months from agents representing Chinese factories wanting to build parts or equipment for us. Most claim to have "contacts" or relatives across the pond looking to manufacture things "cheaper".
It's out of control, not to mention that we are not talking about the quality of 'Made in Japan" Sony Plasma and LCD TV's assembled in Mexico, the remote and power cord, made in China. For focks sake, you can't even buy made in Japan any more. Leaded and date rape drug toys, killer pet food, and these P'sOS hold the paper on 1 trillion and a half of the US National Debt.

bigq
11-12-2007, 10:22 AM
Actually I think we are learning an extraordinary amount of information from the operations in Iraq for future military operations.

Old Texan
11-12-2007, 10:52 AM
Actually I think we are learning an extraordinary amount of information from the operations in Iraq for future military operations.
Until we learn to keep the politicians and media from making and controlling policy, we ain't learned squat. The war needs to be run by the military who actually know what they are doing.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-12-2007, 11:09 AM
While I believe you are correct in this comment, I believe "learned" would be a more accurate descriptive.

Propster
11-12-2007, 12:13 PM
They should have ran over the sub, forced it into an american port, taken their crew hostage and made a huge deal out of it like the Chinese did with our aircraft a few years ago.

Rexone
11-12-2007, 01:13 PM
BnB,
I'm curious about where you came up the theory that this was the fault of the sonar guys trying to hook up with the girls on board.
A quote from the article states: Its 13 Song Class submarines are extremely quiet and difficult to detect when running on electric motors.
Voices inside his head...

ULTRA26 # 1
11-12-2007, 01:30 PM
Voices inside his head...
Must be. :D :D

centerhill condor
11-12-2007, 05:15 PM
Ultra doesn't like to point fingers unless he's flippin' the bird to Bush.
This Chinese sub thing is a big deal for those that are involved. The Chinese have been buying Russian equipment and making it better with your money. Make note to self.
Someday Yahoo might be denying your search regarding democracy!
We'd do well to work with the Chinese on a better foreign policy model. You may not be aware Uncle Sam paid China a handsome sum during the WWII to build a runway for B-29s. Uncle Sam and the Rooskies helped run the Japs from China. The USN patrolled rivers in China to discourage pirates. We could use that good will to shape a foreign policy that doesn't pit the world's remaining superpower against the youngest.
Taiwan is not, repeat not, worth a global conflict with a huge military and a country that if conquered, still can't be fed. We won't be able to beat the Chinese militarily today much less in ten years.
Ya'll aren't aware of the weapons the Rooskies have sold and have been improved....this whole chinese navy surprise thing is just the beginning. The Chinese are allegedly "hacking" some very serious sites at DOE, DARPA, AEC etc...
They're very patient and learned not to repeat the mistakes of the previous challengers...oh and you keep buying their stuff.
CC

ULTRA26 # 1
11-12-2007, 05:18 PM
Ultra doesn't like to point fingers unless he's flippin' the bird to Bush.
This Chinese sub thing is a big deal for those that are involved. The Chinese have been buying Russian equipment and making it better with your money. Make note to self.
Someday Yahoo might be denying your search regarding democracy!
We'd do well to work with the Chinese on a better foreign policy model. You may not be aware Uncle Sam paid China a handsome sum during the WWII to build a runway for B-29s. Uncle Sam and the Rooskies helped run the Japs from China. The USN patrolled rivers in China to discourage pirates. We could use that good will to shape a foreign policy that doesn't pit the world's remaining superpower against the youngest.
Taiwan is not, repeat not, worth a global conflict with a huge military and a country that if conquered, still can't be fed. We won't be able to beat the Chinese militarily today much less in ten years.
Ya'll aren't aware of the weapons the Rooskies have sold and have been improved....this whole chinese navy surprise thing is just the beginning. The Chinese are allegedly "hacking" some very serious sites at DOE, DARPA, AEC etc...
They're very patient and learned not to repeat the mistakes of the previous challengers...oh and you keep buying their stuff.
CC
CC, My family and I are on a mission not to buy anything made in China. You know leftys like to FEEL better. You might want try it. :D :D

SnoC653
11-12-2007, 06:44 PM
It isn't hard to put a sub in the middle of an American task force when the war games were anounced weeks before. You simply park it at the bottom of the ocean, wait for the exercise to come to you then blow tanks and surface. Sonar might not have missed anything as there might not have been anything to miss. And as for Taiwan not being worth defending, if your principles aren't worth defending then are they worth having in the first place? Democracy and protecting the little guy IS the American way of life. If we can't be counted on to do the right thing, nobody will care if the wrong thing happens to us. Learn from history, we learned after the fall of the Soviet Union that our experts estiments of Soviet capabilities were far greater than the realities. You can bet the same thing applies to our estimates of the Chinese military as well. They take soviet technoligy and improve it (doesn't take much as most of it was junk to start with) and they get what? A highly improved turd. It's still a turd but hey, at least it has new technoligy in it. The key issue in a war with China is would their people want to fight? If the population doesn't want to fight, it's hard to win a war. On the other hand, in the war we already have, we still have combatants fighting us. We're not done yet so lets stay till the job is done.

bigq
11-12-2007, 10:54 PM
WTF are you talking about...are you some kind of 60's hippie that smoked to much gonja?:D

Old Texan
11-13-2007, 06:24 AM
What would the benefit be to China to start a war with the USA? Are they using capitalism as a weapon? Is it really China's goal to rule the world as a whole?
In addition to China, India also is growing substantially as an economic power. They have Nuclear capabilities and a hatred for Pakistan. These 2 could more easily spark a major war spilling out into the rest of the world. Where would our alliance if any be in this conflict? Where would China fit in?
Opinions???????

centerhill condor
11-13-2007, 06:51 AM
They take soviet technoligy and improve it (doesn't take much as most of it was junk to start with) and they get what? A highly improved turd. It's still a turd but hey, at least it has new technoligy in it.
They've had 20 years to improve and deploy...check out the new Chinese Aircraft Carrier, vectored thrust aircraft, and denial of service of key comm and control equipment. Oracle, Cicso, etc have Chinese money, loyalty and agents in key areas...
The key weapon that China has on land is millions of troops...waves of chinese as canon foddar is what drove the USA from the border with DPRK.
We should develop diplomatic ties with the Chinese as the UK has with us...the UK has been fightin' over their heads for 'bout 100 years 'cause of their diplomatic relations with US.
BTW, women on ships is a stupid idea...Our Congress has used the military as a social experiment with very poor results on all areas.
CC

Old Texan
11-13-2007, 07:09 AM
BTW, women on ships is a stupid idea...Our Congress has used the military as a social experiment with very poor results on all areas.
A prime example of Political Correctness and equal rights for all. Common sense and the security of our country be damned.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-13-2007, 08:10 AM
A prime example of Political Correctness and equal rights for all. Common sense and the security of our country be damned.
Tex, hopefully you are not suggesting that equal rights is damaging our country in any way, are you? If your are buying into the BnB BS about the China sub appearance being the fault of Naval hookers, or girls aboard ship you might want to step back and think about the source. :idea:

Old Texan
11-13-2007, 09:04 AM
Tex, hopefully you are not suggesting that equal rights is damaging our country in any way, are you? If your are buying into the BnB BS about the China sub appearance being the fault of Naval hookers, or girls aboard ship you might want to step back and think about the source. :idea:
I'm agreeing with CC that there shouldn't be women on Naval Vessels. I'm not sold on women in many place in the military such as combat zones.
You interpret as you will as far as equal rights are concerned. Your offbase as usual and reading something in that isn't even near what I said. It's just my opinion that playing gender games with military / security situations has done far more harm than good. BnB's point has absolutley nothing to do with my opinion nor do I even acknowledge it's existance.

delemorte
11-13-2007, 09:30 AM
Ill agree that BW has a pretty large mercenary force and that their CEO is pretty entrenched with the hardcore bible thumpers but considering that the NYCPD has over 30,000 officers on staff i doubt they pose a significant military risk to the US or its goverment.
being successful against a third world country and terrorist is a long way from over throwing a super power.

Rexone
11-13-2007, 09:34 AM
I have a friend who's a chick who's been on a carrier for several years now. She's one of the ones who pushes the planes around with the plane tractors (don't know proper name for these). She outperforms every male in the same job routinely in speed and precision on this ship (Stennis). Planes are placed inches from each other and close to the edge on deck as I understand it. Bad judgment would not be a good thing.
So I will respectfully disagree with those who say chicks to not have a useful or appropriate role in the military, on ships, or whatever.
As far as hookers on ships I think that's a stretch. I'm sure there are incidents just as anywhere in life's paths but not anything approaching a problem large enough to consider eliminating women from being on ships as suggested above. That is a ridiculous assumption.

delemorte
11-13-2007, 09:38 AM
I have a friend who's a chick who's been on a carrier for several years now. She's one of the ones who pushes the planes around with the plane tractors (don't know proper name for these). She outperforms every male in the same job routinely in speed and precision on this ship (Stennis). Planes are placed inches from each other and close to the edge on deck as I understand it. Bad judgment would not be a good thing.
So I will respectfully disagree with those who say chicks to not have a useful or appropriate role in the military, on ships, or whatever.
As far as hookers on ships I think that's a stretch. I'm sure there are incidents just as anywhere in life's paths but not anything approaching a problem large enough to consider eliminating women from being on ships as suggested above. That is a ridiculous assumption.
I disagree with women and homosexuals in combat roles not because they cant do the job its because the people they work with have issues with them. The military should not be a PC organization like other companies. they need to work together as a team and have good cooperation. its not the fault of the woman but you have to look at the greater good. As attitudes toward woman and gays change you will see those teams work better but until then you have to think about the organization as a whole.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-13-2007, 10:11 AM
Ill agree that BW has a pretty large mercenary force and that their CEO is pretty entrenched with the hardcore bible thumpers but considering that the NYCPD has over 30,000 officers on staff i doubt they pose a significant military risk to the US or its goverment.
being successful against a third world country and terrorist is a long way from over throwing a super power.
Any private organization with this much fire power concerns me.
Mike, the suggestion of women turning tricks aboard ship came from none other than BnB. I agree that that there are many military roles that woman can do as well if not better than men.

centerhill condor
11-13-2007, 10:22 AM
Mike, the suggestion of women turning tricks aboard ship came from none other than BnB.
so, you would consider it a bad thing women having sex on ship? with superiors?
CC

delemorte
11-13-2007, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE=ULTRA26 # 1;2891885]Any private organization with this much fire power concerns me.
QUOTE]
So does the NRA scare you?

delemorte
11-13-2007, 10:49 AM
[QUOTE=ULTRA26 # 1;2891885]Any private organization with this much fire power concerns me.[QUOTE]

ULTRA26 # 1
11-13-2007, 01:39 PM
Not really. Don't think the NRA possess tanks, fighter planes, helicopters. BW is it's own army, which they claim to have 30,000 available troops. It's not quite the same

ULTRA26 # 1
11-13-2007, 01:41 PM
so, you would consider it a bad thing women having sex on ship? with superiors?
CC
I wouldn't consider it a good thing.

Schiada76
11-13-2007, 01:45 PM
Not really. Don't think the NRA possess tanks, fighter planes, helicopters. BW is it's own army, which they claim to have 30,000 available troops. It's not quite the same
Be afraid Ultra, be very afarid!
The evil Christians are going to instigate a COUP through Blackwater then, through reading all the liberals minds, they are going to round them up, put them in camps and make them marry homosexuals!:jawdrop: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
11-13-2007, 01:48 PM
Be afraid Ultra, be very afarid!
The evil Christians are going to instigate a COUP through Blackwater then, through reading all the liberals minds, they are going to round them up, put them in camps and make them marry homosexuals!:jawdrop: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
What do you know about Christians, Mr self proclaimed Atheist?

Schiada76
11-13-2007, 01:53 PM
What do you know about Christians, Mr self proclaimed Atheist?
They founded this country for starters.
Ya got yer Alcoa beanie on?:rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
11-13-2007, 02:04 PM
They founded this country for starters.
Ya got yer Alcoa beanie on?:rolleyes:
You're not a Christian, per your own words. Or are have you been born again in the past month?

Schiada76
11-13-2007, 02:13 PM
You're not a Christian, per your own words. Or are have you been born again in the past month?
UHHHHHHHHHHH huh?
I'm not a communist either but I know a lot about them too.
Why are you terrified of Christians?
Why do think Blackwater is coming for you in the middle of the night?
Tin foil!!! Get yer Tin Foil hats right here, only 5% markup while they last.

never_fast_enuf
11-13-2007, 02:23 PM
I think you may be reaching...
Blackwater seeks Super Tucano acquisition for trainer role
By Stephen Trimble
Security and training company Blackwater USA confirmed that it has applied for a license to acquire one Embraer Super Tucano light attack trainer.
The acquisition is on hold pending licensing approval by the US government, a Blackwater spokeswoman said.
The aircraft would launch a new pilot training programme for Blackwater, which provides a broad range of training and operational services for military and law enforcement clients.
The Super Tucano programme would be limited to providing for US personnel only, the spokeswoman adds, and the aircraft would not be allowed to leave the country.
The pending license also mandates that all weapons, including the 12.7mm, wing-mounted guns and provisions for smart bomb stores, are not used as part of the training mission.
The pending deal for the two-seat Super Tucano would launch Blackwater’s first training programme dedicated towards a light attack jet. Brazil and Columbia both employ the Super Tucano to battle drug smugglers and insurgents.
The US Air Force, meanwhile, is soliciting for bids to acquire a new fleet of counter-insurgency aircraft on behalf of the Iraqi Air Force.

never_fast_enuf
11-13-2007, 02:30 PM
Can you point me to credible sites that go into detail as to what Blackwater has from a military standpoint?
Do you consider all Christians to be White Supremacists? Who is saying these things Ultra? Help me here...

OGShocker
11-13-2007, 02:53 PM
This is a PDF file. I have typed out the pertinent section.
Are you still a little gun shy after your vacation? LMAO!!!

Blown 472
11-13-2007, 02:53 PM
UHHHHHHHHHHH huh?
You just keep going on with whatever you are doing, then some day you might get a big surprise.

Blown 472
11-13-2007, 02:55 PM
Are you still a little gun shy after your vacation? LMAO!!!
Nope, dont cut and paste anymore, I am not special like some people in here.

Blown 472
11-13-2007, 02:56 PM
Can you point me to credible sites that go into detail as to what Blackwater has from a military standpoint?
Do you consider all Christians to be White Supremacists? Who is saying these things Ultra? Help me here...
Lemme ask, what is a "credible" new site to you??

ULTRA26 # 1
11-13-2007, 03:01 PM
Not much internet media information about Blackwater to date
However, chek this out
http://www.blackwaterbook.com/
I already corrected the Supemacists comment to Christian Right.
UHHHHHHHHHHH huh?
Why would I be afraid of Christians? You are an Atheist remember, or was that just more of your BS?

Blown 472
11-13-2007, 03:05 PM
However, chek this out
Why would I be afraid of Christians? You are an Atheist remember, or was that just more of your BS?
After all they are the ones that brought you the crusades, where killing was a sport.

Steve 1
11-13-2007, 03:09 PM
After all they are the ones that brought you the crusades, where killing was a sport.
Bent just what was the reason for the crusades? You seem to have left that out in your one sided Rant.

Blown 472
11-13-2007, 03:10 PM
Bent just what was the reason for the crusades? You seem to have left that out in your one sided Rant.
Dunno, you tell Me.

Steve 1
11-13-2007, 03:11 PM
Dunno, you tell Me.
You are the crusade expert tell us all Bent!

Blown 472
11-13-2007, 03:16 PM
You are the crusade expert tell us all Bent!
I know you are but what am I?? you are so so, childish, yeah thats it.

Steve 1
11-13-2007, 03:22 PM
I know you are but what am I?? you are so so, childish, yeah thats it.
Talking to your reflection Bent ?Now why were the crusades in the first place since you brought this up witless?

Schiada76
11-13-2007, 03:22 PM
:D You just keep going on with whatever you are doing, then some day you might get a big surprise.
Why? Is there really a coup planned and you have inside info????:idea: :confused: :rolleyes:
Did you get your injection sorted out?:D

never_fast_enuf
11-13-2007, 03:24 PM
However, chek this out
?
Do you consider that book to be an unbiased look at Blackwater?
OK...Here is an interesting take on the guy who wrote that book. Seems he did an interview on a radio station that prompted this response.
Mr. Harris,
I just listened to your interview with Jeremy Scahill from your website, and take exception with much of what was said and suggested.
I feel I can speak on this topic with some authority. I started my tactical career with 4 years served in the Marines; next was 15 years on the St. Louis Police Department; I've been contracting now for over 5 years with the past 4 years with Blackwater. I write this from overseas working on a contract. I still live in the St. Louis area.
After listening to the interview, the first question that came to my mind was, "Who is Jeremy Scahill?" So, I ran him through a Google search. He popped up everywhere tied and associated with every liberal and leftist blog, periodical, and news source that could be imagined. An unbiased opinion is hardly the type of journalism to which he prescribes.
Webster's defines the word, "mercenary", in the following manner: "thinking mainly of money; soldier paid to serve in a foreign army." I am neither. Do I think of money? Of course, who doesn't? It's why Scahill is promoting his book; and when it's time to negotiate your own contract with KMOX it's safe to assume compensation is your primary concern. Neither Blackwater, nor any other security company accepts contracts that run contrary to American interests. The majority of the contracts directly serve various branches of the U.S. government. Only a few are commercial contracts to corporations.
As stated by Scahill, cutbacks in the military and other government agencies over the years and our involvement in the war on terror demands the use of contractors. To suggest we are mindless thugs is ridiculous. All of us have paid our dues coming from U.S. military special operations, or from law enforcement SWAT/Hostage Rescue Teams. Yes, we get paid more than the soldiers; the soldiers who are now paying their dues to which they can use to move into contracting if they choose to do so. However, in the 4 years I've been contracting through Blackwater, I know of no one making $30,000 a month. That statement is simply false. I consider myself self employed, and out of my gross salary I pay exorbitant taxes as we are not exempt like the U.S. military. I insure myself, and invest in my own retirement. Not only do I not make as much as suggested, like many Americans it doesn't go as far as would be perceived. Like those soldiers who sign up for the primary purpose of serving in our nation's defense, contractors agree to the risks of the job as in the case of the Fallujah incident, (I knew two of the four), and others whom have been lost not because they were "mercenaries", but because they chose to serve and were killed by enemies of the United States and the free world, (they are NOT "resistance fighters" so eloquently labeled by Scahill; they are terrorists). When one signs the line whether military or contractor, you know the risks of defending our nation. There is no draft. If a contractor goes to work under conditions not specified, he or she can always leave immediately. We all make our choices, and must live by them.
On Scahill's comments with the use of foreign nationals, such as the Chileans whom he also insulted by saying they were trained under Pinochet; does he have direct evidence of that? Some of those Chileans are quite young; they wouldn't have served during Pinochet's time. The majority of the contracts require one to be a U.S. citizen and able to receive a security clearance from the U.S. government, (commercial contracts as described above usually do not, but can depending on the nature of the work). Foreign nationals have only been used, and not very frequently, in static positions guarding bases or facilities. Blackwater is not the only company doing this. Many companies, some not based in the U.S, do the same thing of which former Nepalese Ghurkas are frequently used; would Scahill condemn those legendary, battle-proven, honorable soldiers, as well?
Scahill stated that we are involved in "combat operations". None of us serve in a direct action capacity. We provide security to personnel whether in a static or mobile application, and are only able to defend ourselves or the personnel we protect if attacked. The U.S. ambassador to Iraq is guarded by the State Department, which utilizes Blackwater contractors to fill the demands of that and many other contracts; but it's the State Department that is in charge. Nancy Pelosi was not, and never will be guarded by Blackwater contractors. Another completely false statement. The government is not "outsourcing" the military, it is filling the void the military is unable to address whether from lack of personnel, or work that requires a high-level skill set that many of us contractors possess.
In the 4 years I have been with Blackwater, I've known of no contract that wasn't bid upon by numerous companies. The contracts are regularly re-bid at least once a year. Yes, Blackwater has received many; and lost many to other companies. The contracts are awarded not only by value, but also by past performance. Meaning the company (ies) that can best provide for the contract is given additional consideration. Therefore, there is oversight on all of the contracts, and the government demands good service for the money spent.
I also worked for 30 days in the Katrina relief project with Blackwater. Only in the initial week or two when lawlessness ran the streets did any Blackwater personnel carry rifles. When the situation was secured, the profile was reduced greatly with the primary task being simply providing static security to FEMA offices, and aid sites. It's odd how Scahill and his ilk constantly complain about the lack of response to Katrina, yet now he complains of the response being heavy handed comparing us to the, "Maoist Youth Brigade"? Sorry, you can't have it both ways. And if Maoists, whom are communist/socialists, were to be used as a comparison it would more aptly apply to Scahill by the looks of my Google search.
Have we had bad people in our ranks? Certainly, just like there are bad journalists, and bad radio hosts. And we weed them out rapidly. We are, in fact, governed by the same rules of engagement as everyone else when deployed, and subject to prosecution if violations occur.
So why do it? Because immediately after 9/11 I wanted to be involved in our defense of the worst enemy we have and will ever face. I have served our country in one capacity or another for over 25 years. I have half of a bullet under my right chest, and have taken shrapnel in my leg; I probably make less money than either you, or Scahill. But that's okay, because you are both quite welcome.
As I'm sure you consider yourself a responsible member of the media, please feel free to utilize this as a counterpoint to Scahill and his naive, biased, and ignorant positions. But due to that, and the nature of my work and the contracts I am involved with, my name is withheld due to security reasons.

Schiada76
However, chek this out
You keep saying you're afraid of Blackwater, not me. So which is it? Are you afraid of Blackwater or the Christian Right? Or just straight, white, Christian males?:confused: :confused:

Blown 472
:D
Why? Is there really a coup planned and you have inside info????:idea: :confused: :rolleyes:
Did you get your injection sorted out?:D
Maybe, my tinfoil hat is the shit.
Didn't put it on yet, pulled the motor out of the wagon and put it in my 61 to drive for a while till I get a 12 to 1 413 built for it to run on e85, then 440 back in the wagon with the hat. I have to cage it and finish tubing it this winter.
What is going on in your avitar??

Blown 472
11-13-2007, 03:25 PM
Talking to your reflection Bent ?Now why were the crusades in the first place since you brought this up witless?
Like I said, I dont know, please tell me stevo.

Schiada76
11-13-2007, 03:32 PM
Maybe, my tinfoil hat is the shit.
Didn't put it on yet, pulled the motor out of the wagon and put it in my 61 to drive for a while till I get a 12 to 1 413 built for it to run on e85, then 440 back in the wagon with the hat. I have to cage it and finish tubing it this winter.
Sounds fckn cool! Keep us posted.
Use teh Hat for a hat, thicker gauge, more protection.:D

Schiada76
11-13-2007, 03:35 PM
We're spiking a liberal that showed up on a long range trip, it allows them to think more logically:jawdrop: :sqeyes: :sqeyes::D
When we deck a tuna they bleed it by cutting a gill and brain spike it to halt the production of lactic acid. Keeps the meat SUSHI grade.:D

Old Texan
11-13-2007, 04:33 PM
I agree fully that many women can do typical male jobs. I agree women have a place in "most" all professions. I do not agree with the efficiency nor the praciticality of having women serve on board war ships or in front line "hot " zones.
There is too much at stake and I consider as I stated earlier, this to be more of a PC point and as CC stated, a social experiment.
Women do have a place in the military but the "hormones" of having the opposite sexes in such close contact is not militarily acceptable.
Question: Do the Chinese or other nations have women in battle positions? If not, I wonder why?:idea:

Blown 472
11-13-2007, 05:27 PM
We're spiking a liberal that showed up on a long range trip, it allows them to think more logically:jawdrop: :sqeyes: :sqeyes::D
When we deck a tuna they bleed it by cutting a gill and brain spike it to halt the production of lactic acid. Keeps the meat SUSHI grade.:D
Got to love that, nice 1/4 thick cut with some pickled ginger and wasbi and giddy up.

Blown 472
11-13-2007, 05:28 PM
Sounds fckn cool! Keep us posted.
Use teh Hat for a hat, thicker gauge, more protection.:D
I will do that, will post pics as I get it done, spent the weekend cleaning the damn garage, I have alot of effin junk:rolleyes:

Schiada76
11-13-2007, 05:38 PM
Got to love that, nice 1/4 thick cut with some pickled ginger and wasbi and giddy up.
You ought'a see the "roasts" that come off a fish like that.:D
Can't bring myself to cook it though it would just fck it up.

Blown 472
11-13-2007, 05:40 PM
You ought'a see the "roasts" that come off a fish like that.:D
Can't bring myself to cook it though it would just fck it up.
I bet, I give it a light pan sear, 1/16 on both sides then off to get cut.

Old Texan
11-13-2007, 08:19 PM
I bet, I give it a light pan sear, 1/16 on both sides then off to get cut.
Enough already. It's too late in the year to catch one.....:D
I love that little hot sear on the outside, a good shake of garlic and chomp down.....

Schiada76
11-14-2007, 06:17 AM
Enough already. It's too late in the year to catch one.....:D
I love that little hot sear on the outside, a good shake of garlic and chomp down.....
It's prime tuna season for long range out of San Diego.
I can't go this year:( but I have a good friend on a fourteen day end of this month and he doesn't eat fish.:D
Last year he sent me 70 #'s off of his 324# YFT.:D :D

delemorte
11-14-2007, 09:20 AM
Ultra im sorry man but on this one you have gone a bit over board.
Yes I think Blackwater is a mercenary force. they are guns for hire. They get paid very well but its a dangerous job and deserve to be re-embersed for their work. I also think our enlisted should be making the same amount but that is a different arguement...
Back on point... Yes BW has Helo's and APC's. that is a far cry from Apachee and Cobra gun ships or M1A1's or challenger tanks. In a toe to toe battle with the USMC they would not stand a chance in hell do to superior fire power and superior numbers so dont worry. Also you forget. These guys are americans and as most i have met are very patriotic so seriously man its a bad arguemnt to fear a coup from these guys.
Besides any leader you see get in the white house is going to be a christian. (Agnositc my self), now if it was a muslim or budist i would say you may have a point. ;)
PS. you would be shocked as to what kind of armorments members of the NRA might have (Can we say Feild Artilery?). Gun toting civlians scare me more than BW. BTW i am one of those gun toting civilians.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-14-2007, 11:40 AM
Ultra im sorry man but on this one you have gone a bit over board.
Yes I think Blackwater is a mercenary force. they are guns for hire. They get paid very well but its a dangerous job and deserve to be re-embersed for their work. I also think our enlisted should be making the same amount but that is a different arguement...
Back on point... Yes BW has Helo's and APC's. that is a far cry from Apachee and Cobra gun ships or M1A1's or challenger tanks. In a toe to toe battle with the USMC they would not stand a chance in hell do to superior fire power and superior numbers so dont worry. Also you forget. These guys are americans and as most i have met are very patriotic so seriously man its a bad arguemnt to fear a coup from these guys.
Besides any leader you see get in the white house is going to be a christian. (Agnositc my self), now if it was a muslim or budist i would say you may have a point. ;)
PS. you would be shocked as to what kind of armorments members of the NRA might have (Can we say Feild Artilery?). Gun toting civlians scare me more than BW. BTW i am one of those gun toting civilians.
How is stating concern for a private army within the US, going overboard?
Including the part about BW being drivin by the Christian Right, clouded my point, and was a mistake.
BW's NC Compound looks like an army base. I suggest that you research BW to get a better idea of how powerful these guys are.

delemorte
11-14-2007, 02:06 PM
Including the part about BW being drivin by the Christian Right, clouded my point, and was a mistake.
BW's NC Compound looks like an army base. I suggest that you research BW to get a better idea of how powerful these guys are.
I live in NC and am well aware of what they are. Having a security force of 20-30 thousand troops in my back yard dont scare me.
Seven words:Pope Airforce base, Fort Brag, Camp Lejeune.
30,000 Mercs aint got shit on that.

delemorte
11-14-2007, 02:08 PM
But you where right the guy who runs black water is a right wing christian waco... IMHO.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-14-2007, 02:33 PM
But you where right the guy who runs black water is a right wing christian waco... IMHO.
edit
I wasn't aware of this with regard to the NRA
There is a book that just came out about BW. I saw an interview with the author, in which he described some of BW's capabilities. Interesting stuff.
Of course our Marines could handle BW, if push came to shove. It just seems a bit insane to think of needing the Marines to possibly handle an internal affair.
It's good to hear from someone who is close by who feels comfortable.

Schiada76
11-14-2007, 02:35 PM
:D :D
There is a book that just came out about BW. I saw an interview with the author, in which he described some of BW's capabilities. Interesting stuff.
Of course our Marines could handle BW, if push came to shove. It just seems a bit insane to think of needing the Marines to possibly handle an internal affair.
Yes, it is insane to think that.:rolleyes: :D

Steve 1
11-14-2007, 03:57 PM
I wasn't aware of this.
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/076338mixtures-nuts-deluxe-rs.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)

ULTRA26 # 1
11-14-2007, 04:08 PM
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/076338mixtures-nuts-deluxe-rs.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)
Sorry Steve, ???

Schiada76
11-14-2007, 04:15 PM
Aww Steve, he's a liberal he doesn't have any nuts.:D :D
Let me hep ya out here Ulefty, anyone thinks there is a private company in this country that is going to attempt a coup is insane, or NUTS in the common vernacular.:rolleyes: :D :D

ULTRA26 # 1
11-14-2007, 04:17 PM
Aww Steve, he's a liberal he doesn't have any nuts.:D :D
Let me hep ya out here Ulefty, anyone thinks there is a private company in this country that is going to attempt a coup is insane, or NUTS in the common vernacular.:rolleyes: :D :D
Never said that BW was going to do anything, but then you know that.

Schiada76
11-14-2007, 04:38 PM
I wasn't aware of this with regard to the NRA
Nope ulefty you didn't come right out and say it verbatim but you do THINK it.:rolleyes:
You're insane.

Steve 1
11-14-2007, 04:56 PM
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/512397masons.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)

Steve 1
11-14-2007, 05:12 PM
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/543335bushthey_live.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)

Steve 1
11-14-2007, 05:21 PM
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/041512brain_socialist_550.gif (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/thumb/182017911chumps.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com/view/182017911chumps.jpg)
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/273769911whack.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/869967_map_o_fun.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)

delemorte
11-14-2007, 06:45 PM
Ultra i think this all came from an earlier post where you mentioned BW and a polital Coup. Whether those two thoughts were related or not; they were so close that the assumtion was that you felt they were capable of that type of event.
And i did see the interview of that author you where speaking of. and his referal of an "Air Force and tanks owned by BW" was a bit blown out of porportion. Yes he is a bible beater but its America and thats his right as an American. Every politition i see on TV calls them self a holy person and our pres thinks god talks to him directly so i dont pay too much to that kind of talk..
As a North Carolinian trust me BW is welcome here and so are their tax dollars and investment into my state. If they were a legitimate military threat to any of us around here or our goverment, it would and could be handled very quickly. God Bless the Marine Corp!!!
Besides i think we have some of the hightest numbers of gun owners in this state and have watched Red Dawn a few too many times so we are prepaired.
And no Jerry Springer is not a good representation of the south to any of you SoCalers out there reading this.

delemorte
11-14-2007, 06:52 PM
Also in case you did not know. BW is a trainging facility where my local law enforcement can go and learn manuevers that help protect me in case of an emergency.
Trust me if i am ever in a situation where my local swat would get called i will be thankfull they spent a few weeks at BW training. That is unless they are coming after me and at that point a reserve the right to not like BW any longer.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-14-2007, 09:29 PM
Ultra i think this all came from an earlier post where you mentioned BW and a polital Coup. Whether those two thoughts were related or not; they were so close that the assumtion was that you felt they were capable of that type of event.
And i did see the interview of that author you where speaking of. and his referal of an "Air Force and tanks owned by BW" was a bit blown out of porportion. Yes he is a bible beater but its America and thats his right as an American. Every politition i see on TV calls them self a holy person and our pres thinks god talks to him directly so i dont pay too much to that kind of talk..
As a North Carolinian trust me BW is welcome here and so are their tax dollars and investment into my state. If they were a legitimate military threat to any of us around here or our goverment, it would and could be handled very quickly. God Bless the Marine Corp!!!
Besides i think we have some of the hightest numbers of gun owners in this state and have watched Red Dawn a few too many times so we are prepaired.
And no Jerry Springer is not a good representation of the south to any of you SoCalers out there reading this.
Just to clarify, what i said exactly was "Also, has anyone considered that a private military, capable of engaging the US military is flourishing in this Country" I have heard that BW has more that one facility as well.
While what I said may have suggested this, I never mentioned or used the term political Coup. This came from another poster
As I said earlier, it's good to hear people who are close, by area, to BW, feel comfortable about their activities.

Schiada76
11-15-2007, 09:29 AM
[QUOTE=ULTRA26 # 1;2895480]Just to clarify, what i said exactly was "[I]Also, has anyone considered that a private military, capable of engaging the US military is flourishing in this Country" .
QUOTE]
This statement is insane, seek help.:rolleyes: :D

ULTRA26 # 1
11-15-2007, 10:40 AM
This statement is insane, seek help.:rolleyes: :D
This is funny coming from you.

Steve 1
11-15-2007, 06:46 PM
This is funny coming from you.
This thread needs a good scrubbing.
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/106500commiea.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/138357cowardly-lyin-joe2.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/788169depressedal.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/678646factaid.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/656622screwball-a.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/390613_ted_kennedytatoo.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)

ULTRA26 # 1
11-15-2007, 07:22 PM
I'm very surprised that Rexone (Mike) continues to put up with you.
Your contributions in this thread have had nothing to do with the topic.

Moneypitt
11-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Theres a topic?.........

Steve 1
11-15-2007, 07:30 PM
He's the mod.
And you are?? The forum crying Stalinist, you see Mr Lenin it does not work quite that way.
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/050585cryong.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)

fatboy95
11-15-2007, 07:46 PM
You're insane.
and all the idiotic politicians are still bringing up the abortion issue that can never be resolved. Hey, a little uterus scraping here and there may help cure the dirt bag virus and be mandatory for certain breeds to obtain citizenship...:D

Blown 472
11-15-2007, 07:55 PM
Rex marine is sponsoring a retard, and lil stevo is the poster child.

Steve 1
11-15-2007, 08:00 PM
The retard thrives in your head little king of the nobodies.
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/thumb/998285che_dead.gif (http://www.UploadYourImages.com/view/998285che_dead.gif)

ULTRA26 # 1
11-15-2007, 08:02 PM
:confused: :confused:
14 off topic images and counting.
Like Steve's hate for the left is something that everyone here isn't aware of? Like I said,
I'm surprised.

Steve 1
11-15-2007, 08:14 PM
:confused: :confused:
14 off topic images and counting.
Like Steve's hate for the left is something that everyone here isn't aware of? Like I said,
I'm surprised.
Surprised why??
BTW It is dislike for Communism ,Off topic??? Should we review your BW comments and allied insanity?? Bah make that 16 but on topic which would go with your posting history here uncle Joe!
Bent Ultra:
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/thumb/475961beavis_butthead.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com/view/475961beavis_butthead.jpg)
Ultra you are a ridiculous little man.
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/856676bozo_under_the_sea.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)

ULTRA26 # 1
11-15-2007, 08:23 PM
Have fun Steve.

Steve 1
11-15-2007, 08:26 PM
Have fun Steve.
Ultra
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/283591moonbat.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)