PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about selling my Rhino?

shadow
11-11-2007, 09:43 AM
Keeps crossing my mind.:idea:
Wouldn't mind putting a couple grand into my Harley and the rest into my backyard.
Would like to start heading towards putting a pool in the yard.
Decisions decisions:confused:

hoolign
11-11-2007, 09:45 AM
Wouldn't mind putting a couple grand into my Harley and the rest into my backyard.
How much has it depreciated?? :idea: :)

shadow
11-11-2007, 09:50 AM
How much has it depreciated?? :idea: :)
Depends on what someone is willing to pay i guess?
Theres alot of them out there for sale.

CornWater
11-11-2007, 09:52 AM
Ummmm.....
NO!!

rrrr
11-11-2007, 09:54 AM
Theres alot of them out there for sale.
LOL.....

shadow
11-11-2007, 10:03 AM
LOL.....
LOL title in hand means $$$$ in my pocket or $$$ in my garage!;)

AZJD
11-11-2007, 10:04 AM
Sell it shadow! And you can put a couple of grand into my harley too!:D

shadow
11-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Sell it shadow! And you can put a couple of grand into my harley too!:D
Ha Ha :D
then i can sell my Harley and we can share yours.

rrrr
11-11-2007, 10:07 AM
LOL title in hand means $$$$ in my pocket or $$$ in my garage!;)
Pic? Time for the dumbass Texans to start cherry picking the stuff for sale in CA.......:D :D

shadow
11-11-2007, 10:17 AM
Pic? Time for the dumbass Texans to start cherry picking the stuff for sale in CA.......:D :D
No Cherry pickin here sorry!wrong state i'm in AZ.
Didn't say must sell!;)
i'll put some pics up later.

AZJD
11-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Ha Ha :D
then i can sell my Harley and we can share yours.
Perfect. I will have the payment split in half too!
Your alright Shadow.........:D
I got a "U" in sharing!:eek:

shadow
11-11-2007, 10:24 AM
Perfect. I will have the payment split in half too!
Your alright Shadow.........:D
I got a "U" in sharing!:eek:
Ha Ha!:D

rrrr
11-11-2007, 10:26 AM
No Cherry pickin here sorry!wrong state i'm in AZ.
Didn't say must sell!;)
i'll put some pics up later.
:D
I think I've seen photos of it.....don't remember the details......

Not So Fast
11-11-2007, 11:04 AM
Geeze, seems to me I said the same thing about 3 months ago, sold the Rhino, got a couple of qoutes on a pool, had a coronary:jawdrop: Now I re-thought it all and bought a golf cart AGAIN:confused: At least they get good mileage so if I drive it for 18 years I will break even on the cost of buying it:idea: Just my little way of sticking it to the man:D NSF

phebus
11-11-2007, 02:23 PM
Didn't you just buy a toyhauler? :confused:

Havasu1986
11-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Just paint it to match the tooner. ;)

BadKachina
11-11-2007, 03:50 PM
I hate my pool. No-one used it this entire summer. Not one time. All it is, is extra maintenance for me. Everytime one of those Arizona walls of dust comes through I gotta spend money in chemicals and time cleaning the thing. I had a dog drown in it last year, so it's just a big f-n eyesore.

shadow
11-11-2007, 04:11 PM
Reconsidering already unless an offer comes along i can't refuse.
just got back from a trip out into the desert with the Phuggits & Mocks out to the waterfall then up to where the bomber crash site is.
What a cool day out there.
Thanks Curtis and Chris!!:)

INSman
11-11-2007, 04:26 PM
just got back from a trip out into the desert with the Phuggits & Mocks out to the waterfall then up to where the bomber crash site is.
Well thanks for the flippin' invite !!! :eek: :eek: :D

shadow
11-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Well thanks for the flippin' invite !!! :eek: :eek: :D
sorry i didn't think you'd have time to do your hair and nails then drive out here to Havasu in time or i would have invited you.:D
I know you are not in town or i would have seen you at Topoc yesterday.:idea:

BigDoug
11-11-2007, 04:48 PM
Well, i guess he's got you there Blane........................................hehe :D

INSman
11-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Well, i guess he's got you there Blane........................................hehe :D
yep, always a smart guy somewhere in the crowd :D
Just try to bust nuts whenever I think I can :eek: :)

INSman
11-11-2007, 05:13 PM
sorry i didn't think you'd have time to do your hair and nails then drive out here to Havasu in time or i would have invited you.:D
I know you are not in town or i would have seen you at Topoc yesterday.:idea:
I gave up the hair and nails deal, but the drive certainly would have precluded me from the ride ;)

shadow
11-11-2007, 05:17 PM
I gave up the hair and nails deal, but the drive certainly would have precluded me from the ride ;)
Let me know when you will be coming out and we can arrange a desert cruise.;)

INSman
11-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Let me know when you will be coming out and we can arrange a desert cruise.;)
Turkey day weekend, let's Git-R-Done .....:)

shadow
11-11-2007, 05:31 PM
Turkey day weekend, let's Git-R-Done .....:)
We were planning on Ocotillo and Todd bailed and there are still a couple of us planning and up in the air.
So i'll have to get back to you on that.

CornWater
11-11-2007, 08:59 PM
We were planning on Ocotillo and Todd bailed and there are still a couple of us planning and up in the air.
So i'll have to get back to you on that.
Glamis foo.... make it happen!

Big Kahunaa
11-11-2007, 09:03 PM
i really want to do this trip

shadow
11-11-2007, 09:43 PM
i really want to do this trip
Really cool trip.I've been to the waterfall before thats the quick part of the trip but finding the spot where the Bomber crashed is a little more difficult to find and alittle more difficult terrain.
i think the elevation was like 3150 were we went not to far back in but "up" is the key word.

Magic34
11-11-2007, 10:51 PM
Just try to bust nuts whenever I think I can :eek: :)
I know you are older and a bit out the the whole slang and gen x talking game... But dont ever say something like this again. Never.

Magic34
11-11-2007, 10:54 PM
I hate my pool. No-one used it this entire summer. Not one time. All it is, is extra maintenance for me. Everytime one of those Arizona walls of dust comes through I gotta spend money in chemicals and time cleaning the thing. I had a dog drown in it last year, so it's just a big f-n eyesore.
Our first house we built a nice pool with all the waterfalls, cool lighting, pebble sheen, the works.
First summer, in the pool at least 6 of 7 days a week. That following winter, bought a boat and was in the pool 3 times all summer the following year.
In our house now, I am one of the very few in my hood without a pool.

socaldieselkrew
11-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Hey guys new here and i dont want to make the wrong impression by stepping on toes but i am selling my 07 Rhino 660 with everything on it.
Its only got 100 miles everything was done to it professionally installed.
Body is stock with overfenders and One Industries graphics kit on it. Stock seats and belts and all body is OEM with the exception of dragonfire racing leg minders.
Suspension is a 6.5 inches over per side long travel kit from SoCal Fabshop with Walker Evans external resevoir racing shocks, gorrila axles, heavy duty spindles, and custom Deist limit straps, diff support and xtra frame gussets... In suspension alone i have about 8 grand in receipts.
Motor is a 660 with Two Brothers dual exhaust, Dragonfly CDI, K&N INtake kit, Alba Carb, Clutch sheeve kit installed. 62mph indicated with 26inch itps wrapped around ITP C7 wheels with OMF beadlocks. Has boston acoustic speakers four 6x9's with a JVC CDplayer with an Ipod Jack the thing is loud and sounds awesome. Custom front bumper built by yours truely with Hella 500 6 inch lights on it
Awesome rhino but i have no time to go and use it, i have a rail on the way so i have to sell her, i have the pink and am asking 18.5 K firm i can show every receipt for the thing considering its brand new ran two or three times.
Buy a Rhino SE 10,000 OTD
+6,500 Longtravel
+2,500 Wheels and tires there are 6 two sand paddles
+1,500 Lights and Stereo
+2,500 Performance
You do the math and you save...
havent had a chance to really use and abuse it so please come get it before i do....
IM or Email me for more info thanks guys...
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff99/socaldieselkrew/036.jpg
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff99/socaldieselkrew/056.jpg

phuggit
11-12-2007, 06:22 PM
Noooooooo! The fun is just beginning. Thank you guys again for dinner, it was a perfect end for the day.
ps I've never seen someone as excited as you when you dug up the geocache box....lol. A beer in one hand, a ammo box in the other and dancing like the sound of music.

shadow
11-12-2007, 06:26 PM
Noooooooo! The fun is just beginning. Thank you guys again for dinner, it was a perfect end for the day.
ps I've never seen someone as excited as you when you dug up the geocache box....lol. A beer in one hand, a ammo box in the other and dancing like the sound of music.
Shit i thought i found a box of ammo from the plane crash.
The Geocache was cool thogh!
See you guys soon and thanks for the adventure.:)

phuggit
11-12-2007, 06:28 PM
It was a blast. We just got home and I'm beat. We'll call next time we're out.

shadow
11-12-2007, 06:39 PM
It was a blast. We just got home and I'm beat. We'll call next time we're out.
See you guys next time & how about that rain last night,we could have used that before we went to the waterfall huh?

RiverRatMike
11-12-2007, 07:31 PM
See you guys next time & how about that rain last night,we could have used that before we went to the waterfall huh?
I heard it kinda got heavy last night. I was sleeping

ULTRA26 # 1
11-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Geeze, seems to me I said the same thing about 3 months ago, sold the Rhino, got a couple of qoutes on a pool, had a coronary:jawdrop: Now I re-thought it all and bought a golf cart AGAIN:confused: At least they get good mileage so if I drive it for 18 years I will break even on the cost of buying it:idea: Just my little way of sticking it to the man:D NSF
I like your style sir. :D :D

shadow
11-12-2007, 08:11 PM
I heard it kinda got heavy last night. I was sleeping
Pretty good rain and steady all night long at our house till about 6am.

shadow
11-12-2007, 08:11 PM
I like your style sir. :D :D
Thanks!:)

Throttle
11-13-2007, 12:58 AM
stop drivin by my house with that thing, my golf cart gets jealous when I stare at it...