PDA

View Full Version : For All The Rhino/ SidexSide fans....

HavasuSelect
11-12-2007, 12:43 PM
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t297/HavasuSelect/rhino.jpg
:D :D :D

Cole Trickle
11-12-2007, 12:58 PM
Gotta love the poolaris;)

djunkie
11-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Gotta love the poolaris;)
When are you getting yours? :jawdrop:
So I hear your in for Thanksgiving. Whats this shit about leaving wednesday night?

WYRD
11-12-2007, 01:12 PM
and look at the first two posters.....FAGS:D

djunkie
11-12-2007, 01:15 PM
and look at the first two posters.....FAGS:D
Didn't take long for you to jump in either ya man chowder lover. :jawdrop: :D :D

Cole Trickle
11-12-2007, 01:37 PM
When are you getting yours? :jawdrop:
So I hear your in for Thanksgiving. Whats this shit about leaving wednesday night?
Yeah... I guess we need to work on scheduling.:)

djunkie
11-12-2007, 01:40 PM
Yeah... I guess we need to work on scheduling.:)
I gotta work wednesday night. Maybe leave on thursday morning. We were gonna leave after dinner at my moms thursday night but now chritsina and Jen I guess are talking about going out early and frying a turkey or something? :confused: :confused:

Cole Trickle
11-12-2007, 01:46 PM
I gotta work wednesday night. Maybe leave on thursday morning. We were gonna leave after dinner at my moms thursday night but now chritsina and Jen I guess are talking about going out early and frying a turkey or something? :confused: :confused:
I am cool with leaving thursday am. We don't have a family gig going on so we can make some food out there if your game.
Be nice to leave pretty early thursday. get there grab some food and chill.

djunkie
11-12-2007, 02:04 PM
I am cool with leaving thursday am. We don't have a family gig going on so we can make some food out there if your game.
Be nice to leave pretty early thursday. get there grab some food and chill.
I'll talk it over with blondie and see what she wants to do. Sounds like I'll be buying a turkey fryer this week. :rolleyes:

Cole Trickle
11-12-2007, 02:24 PM
I'll talk it over with blondie and see what she wants to do. Sounds like I'll be buying a turkey fryer this week. :rolleyes:
lol...she said she loves fried turkey:)
Walmart had them on sale for cheap;)
I will buy the turkey:)

djunkie
11-12-2007, 02:26 PM
lol...she said she loves fried turkey:)
Walmart had them on sale for cheap;)
I will buy the turkey:)
F-that. You buy the peanut oil. That shits expensive. :D :D And I'd rather pay double at Home Depot than go into that shit hole employee abusing store called Walmart!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop: :D

Cole Trickle
11-12-2007, 02:31 PM
F-that. You buy the peanut oil. That shits expensive. :D :D And I'd rather pay double at Home Depot than go into that shit hole employee abusing store called Walmart!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop: :D
maybe I should buy the fryer.....I will de box it before you use it;):D

Wmc
11-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Where are you going? Parker

Cole Trickle
11-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Where are you going? Parker
Havi:)
Prob try and do a nice ride friday or saturday to the dessert bar or something?

Wmc
11-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Maybe we'll see you at the bar let me know what day:) we will be in Parker from Wed till Tue:D

Cole Trickle
11-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Maybe we'll see you at the bar let me know what day:) we will be in Parker from Wed till Tue:D
Cool...you should try and make it to havi for a day. pretty sure there will be a couple rhinos,etc going on a ride.
I will keep you posted:)