PDA

View Full Version : Heading south from norcal

buzzaro
03-03-2006, 11:17 AM
....to look at boats and coming into the ontario airport. Are there any dealers/manufacturers in that area that i should be sure not to miss. The only ones i know about so far are ultra, eliminator and cobra. A heads up on any other good places would be great. Thanks

buzzaro
03-03-2006, 11:21 AM
You just missed the LA Boat Show. That would have been perfect for you.
Forensic
Yes, unfortunatly we didnt realize that till were at the race in Fontana :(

dirty old man
03-03-2006, 11:23 AM
Hallett in Irwindale

THATJEFFGUY
03-03-2006, 11:31 AM
Magic and Sleek is off the 91, of the 15. Eliminator is off the 60, east of the 15. Carrera and Aftershock is off the 91, west of the 15. And don't forget about Comman......ahhh never mind that one ! These are all within 20 minutes of Ontario (depending on traffic).

jbtrailerjim
03-03-2006, 11:36 AM
Lavey Craft is right around the corner from Magic/Sleek in Corona. They are definitely worth a look.

buzzaro
03-03-2006, 11:42 AM
Magic and Sleek is off the 91, of the 15. Eliminator is off the 60, east of the 15. Carrera and Aftershock is off the 91, west of the 15. And don't forget about Comman......ahhh never mind that one ! These are all within 20 minutes of Ontario (depending on traffic).
How is traffic in this area on a weekend? My wife is a planner and will reeeeaaaaalllly want to know so she can plan :)

Flashover
03-03-2006, 11:42 AM
....to look at boats and coming into the ontario airport. Are there any dealers/manufacturers in that area that i should be sure not to miss. The only ones i know about so far are ultra, eliminator and cobra. A heads up on any other good places would be great. Thanks
Stop by and check out the Dana Showroom. There is a link to the website below it also contains the address and a map. Have fun.... :crossx:

buzzaro
03-03-2006, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the input so far, also if anyone knows of a 22-24' boat in the 40-45k range......

buzzaro
03-03-2006, 12:22 PM
Is Dana right next to/ across the street from cobra?

Flashover
03-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Is Dana right next to/ across the street from cobra?
Yes. across the street. You can ask for Rhett he is the owner. If you have any other questions you can feel free to PM me i will be glad to help you out any way i can. Enjoy the shopping.. :crossx: :crossx:

buzzaro
03-03-2006, 02:48 PM
/shameless bump, going tommorrow time is short!!

Throttle
03-03-2006, 02:54 PM
oc boat show comin in 34 dayz!

essexjet
03-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Swing by Essex in Ontario, they have a nice showroom.

THATJEFFGUY
03-03-2006, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the input so far, also if anyone knows of a 22-24' boat in the 40-45k range......
Check with Phat Matt...I think he still has his for sale !

OneFastOne164
03-03-2006, 03:38 PM
I used to live in Nor Cal, was going to head to up to the Sacramento area in a few weeks to see if I could find a nice Jet boat project that is finished and extreamly baddass or a nice project boat. I want to find something that has not seen the So calif sunshine as most nice boats here have been seen by everyone and I would like to find something noone down here has seen, any ideas where to loom up there I have a buddy in Vacaville looking for me and has found one worth going to look at...I wish you luck in finding what youi are looking for down here.

buzzaro
03-03-2006, 04:17 PM
I used to live in Nor Cal, was going to head to up to the Sacramento area in a few weeks to see if I could find a nice Jet boat project that is finished and extreamly baddass or a nice project boat. I want to find something that has not seen the So calif sunshine as most nice boats here have been seen by everyone and I would like to find something noone down here has seen, any ideas where to loom up there I have a buddy in Vacaville looking for me and has found one worth going to look at...I wish you luck in finding what youi are looking for down here.
I dont know of anything off of the top of my head but i was going suggest the benicia bay area. I would say give Allen @ Eagle marine, which is at the Martinez marina, a call. Hes been in the boat circles around that area for many, many years and might be able to point you in the right direction if he cant help you directly.
Almost forgot, he does upholstery as well, so if you need that for your project it might be one-stop shopping

OneFastOne164
03-03-2006, 05:55 PM
Buzzaro,
thanks I will keep that in mind so far I have one boat i want to take a look at but other than that I was just going to pick a local boat trader and start my search I will be in the area for a week so that gives me a lil time to be picky.....