PDA

View Full Version : Selling A Ultra!!

rader
11-13-2007, 08:46 AM
Trying to sell my 99 Ultra 21 LX... it looks like boats are not moving along with anything else. is there any suggestions to make my boat move into someone elses garage??

uLtRADeNniS
11-13-2007, 10:23 AM
Lower the price!

shippingguy
11-13-2007, 10:32 AM
Trying to sell my 99 Ultra 21 LX... it looks like boats are not moving along with anything else. is there any suggestions to make my boat move into someone elses garage??
Advertise all over and make sure the price is VERY COMPETITIVE! You do not want to give it away, but there are some deals out there.

rader
11-13-2007, 02:32 PM
thanks guys... I have lowered the price and think it is a good deal.. probably will have to wait till spring time though.. unless someone has a bag of money they don't need and want a nice boat instead of that bag of cash..

shippingguy
11-13-2007, 02:47 PM
thanks guys... I have lowered the price and think it is a good deal.. probably will have to wait till spring time though.. unless someone has a bag of money they don't need and want a nice boat instead of that bag of cash..
If you have not already post it in the SPAM section here on the boards.

voodoomedman
11-13-2007, 03:30 PM
Craiglist if you have not already done so. The key is to have good info on specs and such and pictures are very important. Get it on as many sites as you can. Craigslist, Pennysaver, Boat Trader, recycler etc. And put it in print as well. Price it right and put your cell phone # down so you can take the calls anytime if at all possible. Be prepared for tire kickers but if it's priced right and not a piece of $hit then you will find someone who wants it. Nows not a great time for boats but some people are always looking and bite when they see a good deal. Also somebody may buy it as the family Christmas present.

rader
11-14-2007, 07:50 AM
good advice guys.... I will start putting it on as many places i can... I would like to sell before spring but if not I hope it goes before the river season starts sos i can get my new toys...