PDA

View Full Version : Another happy Photoglou customer

ULTRA28
11-13-2007, 09:32 AM
For those of you that have purchased vehicles from Jay, you know what I'm talking about already. For those of you who haven't, next time give him a call. I wish everything was this easy. I can honestly say it took me longer to get my order to go from Pat & Oscars Sunday night than it took to buy this truck and do all the paper work. First class guy that I will definately be buying from again. Thanks Jay.
John West

USCFAN
11-13-2007, 10:26 AM
I couldn't agree more. Jay saved me a ton of money on the wifes new Denali and even delivered it.He has definitely earned all of my future business.

shippingguy
11-13-2007, 10:41 AM
For those of you that have purchased vehicles from Jay, you know what I'm talking about already. For those of you who haven't, next time give him a call. I wish everything was this easy. I can honestly say it took me longer to get my order to go from Pat & Oscars Sunday night than it took to buy this truck and do all the paper work. First class guy that I will definately be buying from again. Thanks Jay.
John West
Agreed 100%. Holly and I were not exaggerating with you when we told you about the Tahoe purchase. Jay makes life easy when buying a new car. I have a buddy that will be buying one from him this week. Glad to see you got a new truck. Just don't let Cameron run any miles up on this one:) Congrats.
Mike

ChumpChange
11-13-2007, 11:33 AM
John West
Did you buy yesterday's deal of the day?:idea:

ULTRA28
11-13-2007, 12:54 PM
Did you buy yesterday's deal of the day?:idea:
Yeah, I bought yesterdays deal of the day. jay delivered it to my house last night.

PHOTOGLOU
11-13-2007, 01:11 PM
Thanks guys AND Congrats John.... It was GREAT to finally meet you... AND WOW what a great house.... Your disc was overnighted out today.... Again Thanks and talk soon... Jay 714 552 0300