PDA

View Full Version : K-Mart

djunkie
11-13-2007, 01:29 PM
Phuck that place is almost as ghetto and shitty as Walmart. They announced a special 90% off on some items at the front of the store and 2-300 heffers almost ran me over heading for it. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Magic34
11-13-2007, 01:31 PM
I would say Wal Mart is a step above KMart actually. Every KMart I have been in has been trash.

DeltaSigBoater
Phuck that place is almost as ghetto and shitty as Walmart. They announced a special 90% off on some items at the front of the store and 2-300 heffers almost ran me over heading for it. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
What were you buying that almost got you ran over?

Magic34
What were you buying that almost got you ran over?
Turkeys LMAO!!!!!

Miss Perfect
11-13-2007, 01:33 PM
When I was 16, my fiirst job was the blue light special girl at Kmart. I use to announce the special over the PA and then watch the people come running. I remember one time in particular it was a tube of tooth paste for $0.05 People were fighting over it and clawing over other people to get to it. I remember thinking to myself... fock, it's only toothpaste. You would have thought those low lifes had won the freaking lottery.

djunkie
11-13-2007, 01:33 PM
Turkeys LMAO!!!!!
Turkey Fryer actually. On sale for 39.99. :D :D

djunkie
11-13-2007, 01:35 PM
When I was 16, my fiirst job was the blue light special girl at Kmart. I use to announce the special over the PA and then watch the people come running. I remember one time in particular it was a tube of tooth paste for $0.05 People were fighting over it and clawing over other people to get to it. I remember thinking to myself... fock, it's only toothpaste. You would have thought those low lifes had won the freaking lottery.
I was walking down one of the isles and I turned a corner and there stood this girl, probably around 15 years old. She was in her pj's and had her finger in her nose picking a winner. Phuck I couldn't get out of there fast enough. :2purples: :2purples:

Miss Perfect
11-13-2007, 01:38 PM
I was walking down one of the isles and I turned a corner and there stood this girl, probably around 15 years old. She was in her pj's and had her finger in her nose picking a winner. Phuck I couldn't get out of there fast enough. :2purples: :2purples:
Haha, one time I had this lady get so mad at me over something...I can't even remember what it was, but something stupid I'm sure. Anyways, she started throwing those old lady boxed bras at me. That's when I knew I needed to quit that job. :D

DeltaSigBoater
11-13-2007, 01:38 PM
Turkey Fryer actually. On sale for 39.99. :D :D
lol, and fat people wonder why they are fat? Couple years ago, I was at a bday dinner where they had deep fried a turkey. After dinner for dessert they did funnel cakes for everybody in the same oil :yuk:

djunkie
11-13-2007, 01:39 PM
lol, and fat people wonder why they are fat? Couple years ago, I was at a bday dinner where they had deep fried a turkey. After dinner for dessert they did funnel cakes for everybody in the same oil :yuk:
Sweet!!! Thats a good idea. :D :D

DeltaSigBoater
11-13-2007, 01:42 PM
Sweet!!! Thats a good idea. :D :D
If you liked turkey seasoning, seasoned oil that will tranfer its taste to your funnel cake, then yes ;)

RivrKD
11-13-2007, 01:49 PM
About 15 years ago a boarder brother asked my girlfriend if he could marry her. Then the guy saw me and ran off. I asked her what happened and she told me. So my next question was what was well are you. That was when she hit me on my arm and told me to shut up!!:sqeyes:

Ziggy
11-13-2007, 01:49 PM
Kmart used to be decent back in the 70's but has gone downhill and has seemingly catered more to the types that open all the packages and leave them laying in the isles....at Christmas it was nearly impossible to walk down an isle without falling over the last few items left in the store.
Walmart on the other hand seems very tidy in comparison.
What I miss is the old FedMarts and Gemco's.....they had it all.....

djunkie
11-13-2007, 01:54 PM
About 15 years ago a boarder brother asked my girlfriend if he could marry her. Then the guy saw me and ran off. I asked her what happened and she told me. So my next question was what was well are you. That was when she hit me on my arm and told me to shut up!!:sqeyes:
WTF???:confused:

Magic34
11-13-2007, 01:56 PM
This is fockin awesome!!!!!

djunkie
11-13-2007, 02:00 PM
I killed a gopher with a stick once
:D :D

squirt'nmyload
11-13-2007, 02:02 PM
my mama says that alligators are onry because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.

Miss Perfect
11-13-2007, 02:05 PM
RD sux

DeltaSigBoater
11-13-2007, 02:35 PM
RECTUM... I damn near killed 'em!!! :devil:

soupersonic
11-13-2007, 02:53 PM
I almost fell over when i learned Kmart bought Sears :eek:

voodoomedman
11-13-2007, 03:04 PM
Depends on where you go I think. I still have not been to any Wal-Mart that I could stand. The one in Greenwood, SC is decent but corporately they just put too much crap in those stores and flood the aisles with stuff and it's a big mess to me.
K-mart's vary depending on where you go. Just went to the K-mart in Havasu over the weekend and it is clean and organized and nice for a K-mart. Yeah it's still a discount department store but it is pretty decent.

djunkie
11-13-2007, 03:30 PM
I almost fell over when i learned Kmart bought Sears :eek:
I wondered what was up when I saw Craftsman tools being sold there.

BarryMac
11-13-2007, 03:36 PM
MP, tell everyone about that one time at bandcamp that you're so proud of... :D :D

phebus
11-13-2007, 03:39 PM
You were in the mirror aisle you moron, you just saw your own reflection. :D

That Guy
11-13-2007, 03:39 PM
WTF???:confused:
My thought as well.....:confused: :eek:

Cheap Thrills
11-13-2007, 03:42 PM
Dr. Bruner: Raymond, wouldn't you feel more relaxed in your favorite K-Mart clothes?
Charlie: Tell him, Ray.
Raymond: K-Mart sucks. :D

Miss Perfect
11-13-2007, 03:47 PM
MP, tell everyone about that one time at bandcamp that you're so proud of... :D :D
:devil: NO

Jbb
11-13-2007, 03:50 PM
I'd kinda like to hear it :D

BarryMac
11-13-2007, 03:53 PM
Come'on... ;)
I'd kinda like to hear it :D
Jbb wants to hear it and he's kinda like God on this site, you don't want to let God down do you??? :D

DeltaSigBoater
11-13-2007, 03:57 PM
Focking Band Nerds :D
http://www.designbyjeannette.com/art-K.jpeg

RivrKD
11-13-2007, 06:16 PM
My thought as well.....:confused: :eek:
Hell, I love you guys. I was running out of the office and I did a fast edit.
No time to proof read my thead. This happened in K-Mart in San Diago.

photo chick
11-13-2007, 06:27 PM
Ok.....so that explains it....:rolleyes: :confused::D

RivrKD
11-13-2007, 06:34 PM
Man this is why I love H.B. If you mess up 1 time you are stuck in the short
yellow bus or stuffed under the big one.

DeltaSigBoater
11-13-2007, 06:49 PM
Man this is why I love H.B. If you mess up 1 time you are stuck in the short yellow bus or stuffed under the big one.
Yeah but its all in good fun, as long as you're not forced to spin out in the reeds ;)

photo chick
11-13-2007, 06:53 PM
Man this is why I love H.B. If you mess up 1 time you are stuck in the short
yellow bus or stuffed under the big one.
No we're just having fun with you.....don't be that way! :D :D :D

Miss Perfect
11-13-2007, 06:57 PM
Come'on... ;)
Jbb wants to hear it and he's kinda like God on this site, you don't want to let God down do you??? :D
Sweety, I've let God down so many times I've lost count. :devil:
and no...I'm not tellin my story!

thatguy
11-13-2007, 06:57 PM
I killed a gopher with a stick once
Was it in a K-Mart store?
Tommy

Jbb
11-13-2007, 07:01 PM
Come'on... ;)
Bless you....:D

DeltaSigBoater
11-13-2007, 07:06 PM
Does the story take place in back of the bus on the way home from a football game one cold night :D

RivrKD
11-13-2007, 07:17 PM
Was it in a K-Mart store?
Tommy
Tommy,
It was in a K-Mart in San Diago. That is why the boarder brother was there.
It was so funny that I am still laughing as I post this:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

photo chick
11-13-2007, 07:27 PM
Tommy,
It was in a K-Mart in San Diago. That is why the boarder brother was there.
It was so funny that I am still laughing as I post this:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
I'm sorry but I have to ask....what's a boarder brother?:confused:

DeltaSigBoater
11-13-2007, 07:32 PM
Border Brother
Term of endearment used to describe a Mexican day laborer. Also describes someone who is of Mexican origin, but fortunate enough to be born in the U.S.

thatguy
11-13-2007, 07:32 PM
I think He means "BORDER brother"? We may need a ruling from MMSW on this.
As far as my question about in a K-Mart, I was refering to Bilges killing of a gopher. That is why the quote is above my question.
Please try to keep up. :eek: :D :eek:
Tommy
PS- Sorry for the lag, I am building an engine over in Jets only at the same time.

RivrKD
11-13-2007, 07:41 PM
Border Brother
Term of endearment used to describe a Mexican day laborer. Also describes someone who is of Mexican origin, but fortunate enough to be born in the U.S.
I am sorry but a BORDER BROTHER is not legal and sucks your TAX MONEY:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

RivrKD
11-13-2007, 07:43 PM
Thats Why They Hang Out At Home Depot And The Local P.d. Will Do Nothing

Rexone
11-13-2007, 07:46 PM
I once had a 3 eyed toad that teased my dog and ran off under a bush and then I had an earache and went to the post office.

3 daytona`s
11-13-2007, 07:51 PM
Get beefed up and stand your ground.:idea: :)

thatguy
11-13-2007, 07:53 PM
I once had a 3 eyed toad that teased my dog and ran off under a bush and then I had an earache and went to the post office.
Via K-Mart? :confused:
Tommy

RivrKD
11-13-2007, 07:54 PM
If you lived 2 hrs south you would fell my pain.:)

photo chick
11-13-2007, 07:58 PM
Border Brother
oh i got it now.....thank's!

photo chick
11-13-2007, 08:13 PM
Oh believe me, we fell it :idea: :D
I can fell it!!;)

RivrKD
11-13-2007, 08:22 PM
oh i got it now.....thank's!
Still not born in the U.S.A. I was born in Canida and had been in the U.S for 37 years. My dad was a Texas oil man. My dad never made us residents and no one can even beliieve the crap I have to go though in customs because I am not a Mexican. They have first dibbs because there is more of them then my big tax paying ass. They do not care about a white guy trying to do the right thing.

photo chick
11-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Still not born in the U.S.A. I was born in Canida and had been in the U.S for 37 years. My dad was a Texas oil man. My dad never made us residents and no one can even beliieve the crap I have to go though in customs because I am not a Mexican. They have first dibbs because there is more of them then my big tax paying ass. They do not care about a white guy trying to do the right thing.
Oh my god not another Canatard!!! Canida??:D

RivrKD
11-13-2007, 08:34 PM
Oh my god not another Canatard!!! Canida??:D
You guys are awsume and I will toss a beer at you on the lake. Make sure you are fast enough to catch it. By the way I have a dog that will eat your p$$$y cat.:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

HemiDude
11-13-2007, 08:41 PM
You guys are awsume and I will toss a beer at you on the lake. Make sure you are fast enough to catch it. By the way I have a dog that will eat your p$$$y cat.:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
Just wondering if this is Canatard talk???:idea: :confused: :rolleyes:

RivrKD
11-13-2007, 08:55 PM
Just wondering if this is Canatard talk???:idea: :confused: :rolleyes:
No, Iam for real and if you want to come out to SO. CAL to see the fast guys I will toss you a beer to. Like I said, can you keep up!!. Oh and by the way we can do it at Fire Bird if you like. Just playing we could hang at the river.

BarryMac
11-14-2007, 06:44 AM
Sinner... :D :D

Baja Big Dog
11-14-2007, 08:18 AM
Of K Mart and fat people!!!!
This is why I come here!!!:D

BoatFloating
11-14-2007, 08:26 AM
I think Djunk was looking for a wedding ring....:D

thatguy
11-14-2007, 09:05 AM
Hanson?
First thing that came to my mind. :eek: I better get my "Kimspeak" primer.
Tommy

djunkie
11-14-2007, 01:02 PM
I think Djunk was looking for a wedding ring....:D
I actually did stop and check out their jewelry. Too expensive. I'll take my chances in the gum ball machine. :D :D