PDA

View Full Version : 9-11

3 daytona`s
11-13-2007, 07:40 PM
Watching the National Geographic Channel on all the transmissions that happened during the "ATTACK" I just am at a loss for words how united this country was and everyone on the same page to defend and protect this wonderful country,and now look at the loons and liberals.Watching the towers fall and the interviews of people telling of victims jumping from many floors up just is so sickening and something will never forget.:(

Moneypitt
11-13-2007, 07:43 PM
Watching the National Geographic Channel on all the transmissions that happened during the "ATTACK" I just am at a loss for words how united this country was and everyone on the same page to defend and protect this wonderful country,and now look at the loons and liberals.Watching the towers fall and the interviews of people telling of victims jumping from many floors up just is so sickening and something will never forget.:(
You're right Mark, we'll never forget, but some bleeding heart m****r f*****s have already forgot......."Leave them alone and they'll leave us alone"............MP

3 daytona`s
11-13-2007, 07:49 PM
You're right Mark, we'll never forget, but some bleeding heart m****r f*****s have already forgot......."Leave them alone and they'll leave us alone"............MP
They played some chilling phone calls from Fire fighters and trapped employees I`m telling you Ray I have tears in my eyes.The emergency phone responders are for ever scared. I think may be good to review this weekly for this country as I really do not know which feeling is more embedded in me now Hate or extreme Sadness. So many innocent Fathers,Mothers,Brothers Husbands,Wives,Sons,Daughters,Friends AMERICANS :(

boat boy
11-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Shame Shame Shame on you for bring this up again. Don't you know that the liberals don't want you to remember this? Were all supposed to forget about it like it never happened? Damn that G W Bush for bring down those towers, killing all those people, not to mention shooting down that plane over the Pennsylvania field. Then there was the drone that flew into the Pentagon.
If anyone is stupid enough to believe any of this conspiracy crapp the left wing wac jobs would have you believe, then I have some beach front property in Yucaipa I want to sale.

Moneypitt
11-13-2007, 08:27 PM
The documentry continues.....They are showing pictures of the hijackers.....Seems like those assholes should have a pigs snouts chopped on to their faces so they are not hailed as heros to the fanatics that may be watching.....Disgrace them how ever we can......Pigs faces above their names, hoofs for hands etc etc.......Show pigs as their parents.....stys as their homes.....Pig shit boxes for their ashes.....Pig faced virgins..........Jews pissing on them..........But no, this documentry must be a Moore deal, or algore............MP

3 daytona`s
11-13-2007, 08:38 PM
The documentry continues.....They are showing pictures of the hijackers.....Seems like those assholes should have a pigs snouts chopped on to their faces so they are not hailed as heros to the fanatics that may be watching.....Disgrace them how ever we can......Pigs faces above their names, hoofs for hands etc etc.......Show pigs as their parents.....stys as their homes.....Pig shit boxes for their ashes.....Pig faced virgins..........Jews pissing on them..........But no, this documentry must be a Moore deal, or algore............MP
I`m watching also,it just ? at a loss for words the poor souls who never hurt anyone. I wonder if this country would consider taking off the gloves,no rules,no media. Please call in the Special Forces and tell them you know what must be done, and then GET THIS DONE or at least make a STATEMENT that will never be misunderstood by any SOB.

Moneypitt
11-13-2007, 08:52 PM
I`m watching also,it just ? at a loss for words the poor souls who never hurt anyone. I wonder if this country would consider taking off the gloves,no rules,no media. Please call in the Special Forces and tell them you know what must be done, and then GET THIS DONE or at least make a STATEMENT that will never be misunderstood by any SOB.
Easy Mark, maybe this wasn't a good week to quit the Prozac.........Ray

3 daytona`s
11-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Easy Mark, maybe this wasn't a good week to quit the Prozac.........Ray
I`m Done

SB
11-14-2007, 08:20 AM
Every time I'm at the airport, I use the opportunity to reflect, and get mad all over again.