PDA

View Full Version : World Finals in Phoenix

rocket98
11-14-2007, 07:13 AM
I plan on going out on Friday and Saturday........Is anyone else coming out..Would like to put some faces to names

TAF
11-14-2007, 10:18 AM
I plan on going out on Friday and Saturday........Is anyone else coming out..Would like to put some faces to names
:eek: :sqeyes: It's gunna be a long weekend:D :sqeyes: :) I should be in the TAF535 and K-5 pit w/ Photochic.

McIntyrelocal
11-14-2007, 10:19 AM
Ill be there sat morning

EXTRMBT
11-14-2007, 11:37 AM
Saturday as well

Tom Brown
11-14-2007, 11:38 AM
I heard Tony Scarlatta is going to be there.

Jbb
11-14-2007, 11:40 AM
Turn & Burn.....

Tom Brown
11-14-2007, 11:40 AM
Infract. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

BigDogIvan
11-14-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm trying to be there Sunday. Depends on how work goes on Saterday. :mad:

Some Kind Of Monster
11-14-2007, 11:51 AM
Will be there all weekend!

rocket98
11-14-2007, 12:16 PM
:eek: :sqeyes: It's gunna be a long weekend:D :sqeyes: :) I should be in the TAF535 and K-5 pit w/ Photochic.
I'll stop by and see ya......or I'll be around the TAF002 pit :D :D

cruser
11-14-2007, 12:19 PM
I'll be there all weekend. I'll be in the 098 pits or in the truck doing the Launch/Retrieve shuffle. Come by and say Howdy.

squirt'nmyload
11-14-2007, 12:59 PM
was there once already today and will be there tomorrow thru sunday. come by the ME 298 pits and say hi :) ...............brian

adjones419
11-14-2007, 04:02 PM
I'll be there Friday at noon until Monday morning. If you see me and my hands are empty, please give me a beer. :D

OGShocker
11-14-2007, 04:10 PM
:idea:
:D

rrrr
11-14-2007, 04:18 PM
My wife and I will be there......Photo Chick and Jetboatguru invited us down for the show. :D
We're looking forward to meeting more Hot Boaters, haven't been out that way since CBBB 2004.
I think the K-5 crew was looking for someone to wipe water spots off the boat, with a little practice I can handle that. :) :D

HookedOnHydro
11-14-2007, 04:28 PM
It should be a good turn out this weekend and I,m stoked to be leave n tomorrow. Oh yeah and make sure if you have a hondo/menkens prop that you,ve paid an ass rapeing for in the past year make sure it got heat treated if ya'll didnt already know. Its not like that guy is known for cutting corners or anything. PEACE :sqeyes:

squirt'nmyload
11-14-2007, 04:31 PM
doh

rocket98
11-14-2007, 05:57 PM
I'll be there Friday at noon until Monday morning. If you see me and my hands are empty, please give me a beer. :D
At eight bucks a beer .........a reach around would be appropriate.....:D :D :D

adjones419
11-14-2007, 06:17 PM
At eight bucks a beer .........a reach around would be appropriate.....:D :D :D
We'll have a pit pass for the vehicle, so we're going to stock the coolers. :D
Just found out that Neil Young is going to be in St. Louis this Saturday night, so I'm going to miss that. Oh well, there's nothing like the finals at Firebird in November! :)

The Doctor
11-14-2007, 06:21 PM
Buzzz, Paul and I will be there all day Friday and Saturday. They're quite easily identified-two tiny guys carrying giant camera cases.

AZKC
11-14-2007, 06:24 PM
:D See Ya Friday, We're just doing a day trip:)

rocket98
11-14-2007, 06:24 PM
We'll have a pit pass for the vehicle, so we're going to stock the coolers. :D
Just found out that Neil Young is going to be in St. Louis this Saturday night, so I'm going to miss that. Oh well, there's nothing like the finals at Firebird in November! :)
Great......... I'll drink all of Paul's and Buzzz.... Might have to leave before you get there on Friday....... Look for you on Sat..

AZKC
11-17-2007, 06:46 AM
Well Friday didn't work out, leaving in about 30:) for a day of boats and beers :D

callbob4homes
11-17-2007, 07:36 AM
later today fo sho

The Doctor
11-17-2007, 07:54 AM
Yesterday was awesome. All safe runs and probably 15 Pro Mod boats entered into the Gambler which was a gas watching them catch boats that left 7 seconds before them.
We'll all be there all day today!

Classic Daycruiser
11-17-2007, 07:04 PM
Where are the Pictures? I'm stuck in North Carolina until Wednesday:( :( :( :mad:

The Doctor
11-17-2007, 09:04 PM
Where are the Pictures? I'm stuck in North Carolina until Wednesday:( :( :( :mad:
I suspect Wannabe (Buzzz) and F/C Pilot (Paul) will be posting something in a couple days. They only got five or six hundred shots these past two days. Paul got over 150 on the last session of circle boats alone. They only post a couple dozen from the group however.
Should be a great day tomorrow.

cave
11-17-2007, 09:24 PM
Here is a taste of Saturdays Qualifying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycdcTdfg6_E

OGShocker
11-17-2007, 09:40 PM
My people use Nikon. I love boat drags!

The Doctor
11-17-2007, 10:16 PM
My people use Nikon. I love boat drags!
Should they even bother to post the Canon shots then?

OGShocker
11-17-2007, 10:18 PM
Should they even bother to post the Canon shots then?
I welcome all pics of the celebrities.
My people use Nikon, I use Canon!

Classic Daycruiser
11-17-2007, 10:23 PM
Here is a taste of Saturdays Qualifying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycdcTdfg6_E
Thanks for the link. :D :D :D

cave
11-17-2007, 10:57 PM
Here is a Sony:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_wYvYs-_D8

AZKC
11-18-2007, 07:34 AM
:D Nice talkin to ya.

AZKC
11-18-2007, 07:36 AM
Turn & Burn.....
I heard you 2 were there, some chatty chic with a big camera mentioned it;)

AZKC
11-18-2007, 07:38 AM
:)
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43333&stc=1&d=1195400249

73kona455
11-18-2007, 03:35 PM
here are some blogs from the race.... even has an Crew Interview - Rob from TAF 535
:D :D :D
http://dballey.blogspot.com/

cave
11-18-2007, 03:44 PM
Thanks 73kona455.

AZKC
11-18-2007, 04:02 PM
here are some blogs from the race.... even has an Crew Interview - Rob from TAF 535
http://dballey.blogspot.com/
Pretty cool:)
Frikin Rob, he's such the Celeb:D

73kona455
11-18-2007, 04:50 PM
Tony Scarlotta made the finals... but couldnt make the call:( ...
check out the blog at posted 6:44pm

rocket98
11-18-2007, 05:12 PM
All I can say is WoW.........What a good time. I got to meet alot of people this weekend of Quality. It just blows me away the generosity that was affronted. Jordy,AJ,TAF,FC pilot,The doctor,Wannebe, AZKC, The Guru,:TonkaDriver and Photo Chic. The Lovinlifes what a class act thanks for the Captain and Cokes I did make it home OK. What a great group of people!:D :D :D :D

AZKC
11-18-2007, 05:36 PM
All I can say is WoW.........What a good time. I got to meet alot of people this weekend of Quality. It just blows me away the generosity that was affronted. Jordy,AJ,TAF,FC pilot,The doctor,Wannebe, AZKC, The Guru,:TonkaDriver and Photo Chic. The Lovinlifes what a class act thanks for the Captain and Cokes I did make it home OK. What a great group of people!:D :D :D :D
Good Times for sure;) We gota make an Apache trip next year, the Hill People are callin :)

Jbb
11-18-2007, 05:45 PM
I heard you 2 were there, some chatty chic with a big camera mentioned it;)
I didnt go...Brown seriously threatened to break my legs if I showed up.....Dont get between him and Photo Chick...:jawdrop:

AZKC
11-18-2007, 05:52 PM
I didnt go...Brown seriously threatened to break my legs if I showed up.....Dont get between him and Photo Chick...:jawdrop:
Another warning don't get between PictureGirl and pic opp, she'll push you off the platform or cut off your head;)
Damit B, next time drag it out here, we'll get Jordan to protect you:devil:

Jbb
11-18-2007, 05:55 PM
Another warning don't get between PictureGirl and pic opp, she'll push you off the platform or cut off your head;)
Damit B, next time drag it out here, we'll get Jordan to protect you:devil:
I really wanted to go too....Brown is such a bully...:(

rocket98
11-18-2007, 06:00 PM
Good Times for sure;) We gota make an Apache trip next year, the Hill People are callin :)
I'm all up for it.Great talkin to ya and your better half. I think the hill people are related:D :D :eek:

AZKC
11-18-2007, 07:51 PM
I'm all up for it.Great talkin to ya and your better half. I think the hill people are related:D :D :eek:
May 2008:D Maybe New Years 2007:)

Some Kind Of Monster
11-18-2007, 08:07 PM
The races were a blast this year! It was great seeing 396, 460, TAF, Jetboatguru, the lovinlifes, squirtin, AZKC, Tom Brown, Cave, Photochic, BP, Cyclone, Rex 1, rrrr, Wow I saw everyone out there! Great time!

BigDogIvan
11-18-2007, 08:08 PM
Were was everrone hang'n? I wandered as far as I could towards the starting line along the front of the motorhomes. The only one I know was Jordy and I did not see him.

AZKC
11-18-2007, 08:26 PM
Were was everrone hang'n? I wandered as far as I could towards the starting line along the front of the motorhomes. The only one I know was Jordy and I did not see him.
You walked right by the LovinLifes then;) They were parked in the Toter in spot 2 from the fence. The party was on 24-7-365:)
Who's Jordy:confused:

BigDogIvan
11-18-2007, 08:37 PM
You walked right by the LovinLifes then;) They were parked in the Toter in spot 2 from the fence. The party was on 24-7-365:)
DAMN!!! I went between the last motor home and them out to the main isle. I had on a white Desert Strom T-Shirt. Oh Well!!

squirt'nmyload
11-19-2007, 12:28 PM
what a weekend. since we went out early sunday, i got to hang out all day. the hb peeps were out in full force :D it was nice to meet rrrr, rexone, tom brown, AZKC, rocket98, havasu_dreamin, cruiser and tom, who's screen name i forget(nader said he'll be back next year with another video :D). and it was good to see the ones again that i already know. thanks to luvinlifes for the bbq and beers. you two are a class act, look foward to seeing you at the opener. also a big thanks to jetboatguru and the whole taf535 crew, their hospitality in their pits is appreciated............brian :)

Jordy
11-19-2007, 12:32 PM
The only one I know was Jordy and I did not see him.
I heard he was only there on Friday. I'm just happy I didn't run into him or there would have been trouble!!! :mad: :D
You don't even want to know, and don't get me started!!! :mad: :devil: :D

Rexone
11-19-2007, 12:33 PM
It was very nice meeting everyone, too many members to list off. It was a great weekend, great weather, and great racing. :)

rrrr
11-19-2007, 04:21 PM
It was very nice meeting everyone, too many members to list off. It was a great weekend, great weather, and great racing. :)
Rex, where were you all weekend? I have a MSD box bought from you in April 2006, put it in the boat last week and it don't fockin' work. So I had it in a plastic bag (I lost the original box) and was looking for you to get my money back. :jawdrop:
:D :D
Seriously, we had a great time, everyone was super nice. It's nice to meet the faces behind HB members.....:D

Jbb
11-19-2007, 04:23 PM
Yep...It was great seeing everyone again!....:)

Sleeper CP
11-19-2007, 04:46 PM
Rex, where were you all weekend? I have a MSD box bought from you in April 2006, put it in the boat last week and it don't fockin' work. So I had it in a plastic bag (I lost the original box) and was looking for you to get my money back. :jawdrop:
Seriously, we had a great time, everyone was super nice. It's nice to meet the faces behind HB members.....:D
Sorry I didn't get out and find everyone. Had a good time though with SDPM (Neil ) his driver Dennis qualified on a 7.07. He ran under twice on Saturday 6.96 and a 6.99. First round yesterday he had the other boat covered by 3 boat lenghts at 1/2 track and he ran a 6.94 on a .085 light at 142 mph. Dennis is great at 34 yrs. old he only has 8-9 full passes in the boat and before driving this 1,600+ HP 170 mph boat he only drove a 95 mph jet boat as a river racer, he had never been on the rope until the San Diego race in September. With some more passes under his belt I think he will be a great driver.
I'll get out a little better at the next race;)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Rexone
11-19-2007, 05:48 PM
As soon as I heard you were there carrying around a seriously blackend MSD box in a albertsons bag yellin hey rexone you pos wheretf are you, I went into hiding. I spent most the rest the weekend in the 3rd Gorilla outhouse by the MSD rig as I knew you'd never look there.

Rexone
11-19-2007, 05:51 PM
Yep...It was great seeing everyone again!....:)
friggin no show. :mad:
Brown was really pissed too. I'm not sure what drives the hatred between you two but it's certainly annoying. All he talked about was that f'in Jbb did this and that f'in Jbb did that.
Hope you at least go a fall coat of paint on the thatch.

Jbb
11-19-2007, 05:58 PM
friggin no show. :mad:
Brown was really pissed too. I'm not sure what drives the hatred between you two but it's certainly annoying. All he talked about was that f'in Jbb did this and that f'in Jbb did that.
Hope you at least go a fall coat of paint on the thatch.
I was gonna go.....till Brown threatened to break my legs If I went near him and Photo Chick .....He's a hater....:mad:...The hatred stems from...the incident...:jawdrop:

Pete454
11-19-2007, 06:03 PM
Does anyone have any pics?????

Jbb
11-19-2007, 06:06 PM
See JBB, I told you it was more than just a strong dislike :220v:
Negative Ghostrider.......The hatred is on the Canadian side of the dispute...;)

squirt'nmyload
11-19-2007, 06:19 PM
As soon as I heard you were there carrying around a seriously blackend MSD box in a albertsons bag yellin hey rexone you pos wheretf are you, I went into hiding. I spent most the rest the weekend in the 3rd Gorilla outhouse by the MSD rig as I knew you'd never look there.
lmao.....it was pretty fockin funny to see that the stickers that we stuck on the boat friday night stayed on for the weekend :D :D
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/races/DSCF2783.jpg

sdpm
11-19-2007, 06:24 PM
Sorry I didn't get out and find everyone. Had a good time though with SDPM (Neil ) his driver Dennis qualified on a 7.07. He ran under twice on Saturday 6.96 and a 6.99. First round yesterday he had the other boat covered by 3 boat lenghts at 1/2 track and he ran a 6.94 on a .085 light at 142 mph. Dennis is great at 34 yrs. old he only has 8-9 full passes in the boat and before driving this 1,600+ HP 170 mph boat he only drove a 95 mph jet boat as a river racer, he had never been on the rope until the San Diego race in September. With some more passes under his belt I think he will be a great driver.
I'll get out a little better at the next race;)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
John, it was great to see you finally get to a race and actually stay and watch it. It was nice having you around. We had a excellent 4 days of racing. 3 days of unbelievable perfect weather and 1 (thurs) very weird one. Dennis did a absolute great job driving! Like you said, for never being in a boat remotely close to this or even lined up at a race track on the rope before let alone being in a capsuled boat, he did perfect. With a little more experience on both our parts, we will be right there. He did his job with a great light, I need to be a little quicker on the radio! Couldn't have had a better weekend! Here he is running on Sat qualifying against Crapshoot (the eventual Pro Mod winner)
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/uploads/monthly_11_2007/post-10641-1195431247_thumb.jpg

Rexone
11-19-2007, 06:56 PM
Yes

Sleeper CP
11-19-2007, 07:05 PM
John, it was great to see you finally get to a race and actually stay and watch it. It was nice having you around. We had a excellent 4 days of racing. 3 days of unbelievable perfect weather and 1 (thurs) very weird one. Dennis did a absolute great job driving! Like you said, for never being in a boat remotely close to this or even lined up at a race track on the rope before let alone being in a capsuled boat, he did perfect. With a little more experience on both our parts, we will be right there. He did his job with a great light, I need to be a little quicker on the radio! Couldn't have had a better weekend! Here he is running on Sat qualifying against Crapshoot (the eventual Pro Mod winner)
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/uploads/monthly_11_2007/post-10641-1195431247_thumb.jpg
You must be in a hurry, you've always spelled my name correctly?
Couldn't agree with you more about Dennis, I think he can become a great driver. His confidence is amazing for having less than 10 passes under his belt.
Crapshoot? Huuummmm is that the cabureted FORD that was running with all those blown Chevy engines?
Thanks again for the invite Neil, I'll see how many I can make next year.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

sdpm
11-19-2007, 07:10 PM
You must be in a hurry, you've always spelled my name correctly?
Couldn't agree with you more about Dennis, I think he can become a great driver. His confidence is amazing for having less than 10 passes under his belt.
Crapshoot? Huuummmm is that the cabureted FORD that was running with all those blown Chevy engines?
Thanks again for the invite Neil, I'll see how many I can make next year.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Sorry about that Jon, and yes that is the Big 813 cid n/a Ford. :eek:

The Doctor
11-19-2007, 07:33 PM
Here's some Buzzz posted today:
http://www.buzzzmiller.com/bpics.html

Pete454
11-19-2007, 07:46 PM
OUTSTANDING what I wanted to see nice pics!! Thanks!

boater72
11-19-2007, 08:39 PM
Doc,
Please tell Buzz what a great job done again. And it was a pleasure spending some time with you and the boys at Pomona.
Jeff

photo chick
11-19-2007, 08:54 PM
I was gonna go.....till Brown threatened to break my legs If I went near him and Photo Chick .....He's a hater....:mad:...The hatred stems from...the incident...:jawdrop:
You are a flake!!! I don't think you really exist actually! ;)
Thanks again Jen and Cale (Lovinlifes) you guys are wonderful!! I have about 3500 photos, I'll be home tomorrow where I can use my own computer and will post some pics....
I met the legend......Tom Brown!! :D Wish I could've met the god of HB...flake!
Note to all...stay clear of AZKC when trying to photograph, he gets a little possessive of his spot, he tried to throw me over board several times..:D
Also...someone put that damb porta potty gorilla on my rental car window and it wouldn't come off! :devil:

Sleeper CP
11-19-2007, 09:06 PM
Thanks again Jen and Cale (Lovinlifes) you guys are wonderful!! I have about 3500 photos, I'll be home tomorrow where I can use my own computer and will post some pics....
Note to all...stay clear of AZKC when trying to photograph, he gets a little possessive of his spot, he tried to throw me over board several times..:D Also...someone put that damb porta potty gorilla on my rental car window and it wouldn't come off! :devil:
Were you wearing camo shorts yesterday and had a wagon with you?
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

photo chick
11-19-2007, 09:08 PM
Were you wearing camo shorts yesterday and had a wagon with you?
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Nope....wagon? I was in all black pretty much all weekend. Bummer I didn't get to meet you!

Sleeper CP
11-19-2007, 09:12 PM
There is always another race. If you liked these maybe you'll head out again next year. I'll make sure I stay in contact if you head out this way again.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

photo chick
11-19-2007, 09:14 PM
There is always another race. If you liked these maybe you'll head out again next year. I'll make sure I stay in contact if you head out this way again.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
I'm at every race so chances are good....:D

squirt'nmyload
11-19-2007, 09:16 PM
the gorilla strikes again...lmao....ya never know where else he may end up :D :D

photo chick
11-19-2007, 09:20 PM
the gorilla strikes again...lmao....ya never know where else he may end up :D :D
He's gonna end up your butt next time I see you.....;) It took forever to scrape that thing off!!!:devil:
Hi Bilgie!!!

squirt'nmyload
11-19-2007, 09:25 PM
He's gonna end up your butt next time I see you.....;) It took forever to scrape that thing off!!!:devil:
Hi Bilgie!!!
hey now pic chic....who said i put it there????......i knew about it and thats all i can tell ya :D

Sleeper CP
11-19-2007, 09:29 PM
I'm at every race so chances are good....:D
Sounds good, will see you next year then more than likely:D
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

rrrr
11-20-2007, 07:48 AM
Also...someone put that damb porta potty gorilla on my rental car window and it wouldn't come off! :devil:
I thought you would like it......gotta support Team Gorilla!! :D :D

photo chick
11-20-2007, 07:54 AM
I thought you would like it......gotta support Team Gorilla!! :D :D
ok since it was you I should've left it for the Hertz people! :D His ear is still on it, couldn't get all of it off... Team Gorilla Ear!

Some Kind Of Monster
11-20-2007, 08:06 AM
Those gorillas were everywhere. It was a bit disturbing seeing 396 smack Squirtin's monkey. I had to turn and walk the other way a couple times. I think I have a couple pics of the incident. I also have a pic or two of 396 in semi drag. I need to get that off my camera before it spontaneously combusts. :D

Jordy
11-20-2007, 08:08 AM
I also have a pic or two of 396 in semi drag. I need to get that off my camera before it spontaneously combusts. :D
Wow, I've got a pic or two of 396 taking a little nap. :idea: :D
Pretty funny considering I was in Vegas. :D

Jbb
11-20-2007, 08:19 AM
any ...Tom Brown stories?...:D
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43515&stc=1&d=1195575574

Sherpa
11-20-2007, 08:30 AM
Those pics by Buzz were killer............ thanks-!
--Sherpa

AZKC
11-20-2007, 06:43 PM
Note to all...stay clear of AZKC when trying to photograph, he gets a little possessive of his spot, he tried to throw me over board several times..:D
Whatever PictureGal:devil: Between you and Ultimate Fighter Jen I have no chance:eek:
Good Times Good People;)
See everyone in April, I think:) :idea:

photo chick
11-20-2007, 06:56 PM
notice the purple gorilla aka Team Gorilla Racing:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43552&stc=1&d=1195613678
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43553&stc=1&d=1195613735
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43554&stc=1&d=1195613792

photo chick
11-20-2007, 06:58 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43555&stc=1&d=1195613867

photo chick
11-20-2007, 07:00 PM
Old Urban Menace boat
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43557&stc=1&d=1195613996

photo chick
11-20-2007, 07:09 PM
Brown in action!!
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43561&stc=1&d=1195614478
Pinstripergirl
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43562&stc=1&d=1195614530
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43563&stc=1&d=1195614566

photo chick
11-20-2007, 07:15 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43564&stc=1&d=1195614851
Flattie (Mike) his woman Lisa and rrrr's woman Fonda
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43565&stc=1&d=1195614890

sleekcrafter
11-20-2007, 07:32 PM
Hey I know these guys...rick, and lynn!!! Great friends
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43565&d=1195614890

photo chick
11-20-2007, 07:35 PM
Hey I know these guys...rick, and lynn!!! Great friends
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43565&d=1195614890
I thought it was Mike and Lynn....oopsy!:D

Sleeper CP
11-20-2007, 08:14 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43564&stc=1&d=1195614851
Flattie (Mike) his woman Lisa and rrrr's woman Fonda
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43565&stc=1&d=1195614890
Photo Chick,
The woman at the fence has camo shorts on she had her gear in a wagon. The guy with the green shirt on to the right, I was standing 20 some feet on either side of him for a while on Sunday.
Great pictures by the way:D
Sleeper CP

AZKC
11-20-2007, 09:11 PM
Damm Foto Girlie;) Nice piks:D

photo chick
11-21-2007, 05:20 AM
Photo Chick,
The woman at the fence has camo shorts on she had her gear in a wagon. The guy with the green shirt on to the right, I was standing 20 some feet on either side of him for a while on Sunday.
Great pictures by the way:D
Sleeper CP
thanks....wow you were right infront of all of us. We were on the Luvinlife's Toterhome. The very loud bunch :D

photo chick
11-21-2007, 05:21 AM
Damm Foto Girlie;) Nice piks:D
thank you...... I like that name better actually, Foto Girlie!! :D :D

73kona455
11-21-2007, 05:55 AM
That damn pic chick can drive the shit out of a camera http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
you got that right.. awesome pictures....:)

photo chick
11-21-2007, 06:11 AM
you got that right.. awesome pictures....:)
thank you. now everyone run to my site and buy something! ;) I'm suddenly very poor now! I'm still looking for your guy through all these shots I got!
couple more:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43577&stc=1&d=1195654126
The man of the weekend....actually I'd post a pic of his wife too but she gets mad at me when I do....Thanks again Jen and Cale...Luvinlife's
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43578&stc=1&d=1195654249

squirt'nmyload
11-21-2007, 06:38 AM
lol.....every pic i have that jen is in, her hand or cup is blocking her face :D

Tom Brown
11-21-2007, 07:21 AM
Thank you Jetboatguru, photo chick, TAF, and the rest of the team for one of the best weekends of my life. Your generosity and hospitality are humbling.
I got home last night. It was a treat to meet Kim Hanson, Jbb, and so many others. :cool:
I'm having trouble reading the flash card containing my pics from the trip. I'll post some pics as soon as I get it sorted out.

Johnwithjm
11-21-2007, 08:24 AM
Thank you Jetboatguru, photo chick, TAF, and the rest of the team for one of the best weekends of my life. Your generosity and hospitality are humbling.
I got home last night. It was a treat to meet Kim Hanson, Jbb, and so many others. :cool:
I'm having trouble reading the flash card containing my pics from the trip. I'll post some pics as soon as I get it sorted out.
Tom it was nice to meet you at dinner with JBG.

rrrr
11-21-2007, 08:44 AM
I think the guy that was walking around claiming to be Tom Brown was a doppelgänger.......He had blood red pupils.....and the "device" chained to his wrist......:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Tom Brown
11-21-2007, 02:09 PM
Tom it was nice to meet you at dinner with JBG.
Likewise. :)
I'm sorry I didn't have more time to get to know you and some others there.
:cool:

photo chick
11-21-2007, 05:27 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43617&stc=1&d=1195694829

LUVNLIFE
11-21-2007, 06:55 PM
Hey everyone. What a damn blast. Three great days of boats and good friends. Thanks everyone for making it memorable. One of the funnest times I've had. See you guys for the opener, we'll be on the finish line. Cale;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2007, 10:34 PM
Those gorillas were everywhere. It was a bit disturbing seeing 396 smack Squirtin's monkey. I had to turn and walk the other way a couple times. I think I have a couple pics of the incident. I also have a pic or two of 396 in semi drag. I need to get that off my camera before it spontaneously combusts. :D
What tha fock are you talking bout Willis :D :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2007, 10:35 PM
Wow, I've got a pic or two of 396 taking a little nap. :idea: :D
Pretty funny considering I was in Vegas. :D
I was up all night snapping pics of 460 in action :D :D :D

Sleeper CP
11-21-2007, 10:50 PM
Neil (SDPM) was going to introduce me to you but he never saw you around. I guess next year ?
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

photo chick
11-22-2007, 06:26 AM
I only got one of Fositty...(460):D and he doesn't look happy!
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43642&stc=1&d=1195741529

photo chick
11-22-2007, 06:27 AM
:idea: you may want to rethink this qoute Michael.....;)

Jetboatguru
11-22-2007, 07:11 AM
I was up all night stealing hubcaps :D :D :D
I knew I saw you wearing new jewlery on Sunday.:D

Rexone
11-22-2007, 08:55 AM
I knew I saw you wearing new jewlery on Sunday.:D
What the hell 396. You tol me you bought that chit. :confused:

haulina29
11-22-2007, 09:18 AM
396 wasnt lyin wen he walked up and said better lock your shit up.......:D

Jordy
11-22-2007, 10:04 AM
Seems as though he returned the favor:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43643&stc=1&d=1195754639
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43644&stc=1&d=1195754662

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2007, 11:03 AM
Neil (SDPM) was going to introduce me to you but he never saw you around. I guess next year ?
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
I was hanging with the LUVNLIFES for quite some time. I was looking to meet Neil but he was busy when I saw him.....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2007, 11:04 AM
What the hell 396. You tol me you bought that chit. :confused:
Who let the cat out of the bag:confused::D:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2007, 11:04 AM
396 wasnt lyin wen he walked up and said better lock your shit up.......:D
I got proof of 460 in action:D:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2007, 11:05 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43643&stc=1&d=1195754639
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43644&stc=1&d=1195754662
Awwww that was low. 460 has got it comming now:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2007, 11:22 AM
460 in action:idea: He even tried to steal the damn Poochie:eek:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/inaction1.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/inaction2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/inaction3.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2007, 11:24 AM
we did manage to get the cooler :D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/396_460.jpg

Jordy
11-22-2007, 11:26 AM
Is that security cam footage from Firebird's Most Wanted??? :idea:

Tom Brown
11-22-2007, 11:28 AM
Before Tony went out with an engine issue, he was kicking ass with a severe weight penalty.
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/taf535.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Before Tony went out with an engine issue, he was kicking ass with a severe weight penalty.
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/taf535.jpg
That wasnt tony's boat:confused:That looks like a promod:D Literally modded

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2007, 11:45 AM
Is that security cam footage from Firebird's Most Wanted??? :idea:
Nope, thats Firebirds Most Wanted in the pic :D :D

photo chick
11-22-2007, 02:55 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/396_460.jpg
I wondered where all the beer in my ice chest went!!! At least you returned the cooler though...:D

Sleeper CP
11-22-2007, 10:02 PM
That wasnt tony's boat:confused:That looks like a promod:D Literally modded
That's Neils' boat (SDPM) driven by rookie driver Dennis. That's why I was over there. I was in their pit's for the weekend.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

photo chick
11-23-2007, 05:39 AM
That's Neils' boat (SDPM) driven by rookie driver Dennis. That's why I was over there. I was in their pit's for the weekend.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
You must have been standing right next to us, Neil was standing with us for a while, a few times. Didn't you see an odd tall lanky Canadian guy on the back of a toterhome photographing all the women? That was Brown.... Oh and an African American mix (396) sleeping in a chair at our feet.....: You're probably in some of my 2500 pictures.:jawdrop:

LUVNLIFE
11-23-2007, 07:54 AM
Right there was were we seperated the men from the boys.:D :D

LUVNLIFE
11-23-2007, 07:59 AM
You must have been standing right next to us, Neil was standing with us for a while, a few times. Didn't you see an odd tall lanky Canadian guy on the back of a toterhome photographing all the women? That was Brown.... Oh and an African American mix (396) sleeping in a chair at our feet.....: You're probably in some of my 2500 pictures.:jawdrop:
Lori, what kind of African American mix is 396?:confused: :confused: :D :D

haulina29
11-23-2007, 08:10 AM
396 returned the cooler after they took out the beer, because the cooler wouldnt fit in the trunk of the donk:rolleyes: :D

rrrr
11-23-2007, 12:05 PM
396 returned the cooler after they took out the beer, because the cooler wouldnt fit in the trunk of the donk:rolleyes: :D
Biglue let 396 and fo sitty borrow the John Deere donk for the races.....:D
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s112/Woodenedsel/S--P-spin-lites.gif

photo chick
11-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Lori, what kind of African American mix is 396?:confused: :confused: :D :D
:confused: I have no idea....sounds like I was discribing a dog breed :D
I love you Michael! ;)

Tom Brown
11-23-2007, 04:12 PM
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/pano-firebird2.jpg

photo chick
11-23-2007, 04:22 PM
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/pano-firebird2.jpg
That is so cool Brown!!! :D Mom just said that is really awesome!

Tom Brown
11-23-2007, 04:57 PM
LOVED the K boat races. :cool:
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/imgp3423.jpg

photo chick
11-23-2007, 04:59 PM
Another cool pic...glad you were able to get to your shots...keep em
coming! Tony won his heat today also :D

Tom Brown
11-23-2007, 05:00 PM
This boat can really turn.
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/imgp3438.jpg

photo chick
11-23-2007, 05:03 PM
This boat can really turn.
turn and burn! :D

Tom Brown
11-23-2007, 05:03 PM
As I recall, this is a fueler. Unbelievable performance.
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/imgp3416.jpg

photo chick
11-23-2007, 05:04 PM
yep looks like Liquid Quaker

Tom Brown
11-23-2007, 05:06 PM
turn and burn! :D
:eek:
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/imgp3417.jpg

Tom Brown
11-23-2007, 05:10 PM
This tells the story of Tony's last heat.
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/imgp3445.jpg
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/imgp3446.jpg

OGShocker
11-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Tom,
Looks like y'all had a great time! How did the weather shock hit you when you got off the plane in Regina?

photo chick
11-23-2007, 07:17 PM
Tom did you get any picture of people? I seemed to not do so well with that.

haulina29
11-23-2007, 07:47 PM
Yep I knew a donk was involved ...... Nice aereal shot Brown........

ekimzark
11-23-2007, 09:25 PM
My photos are up if yall are interested in seeing some more
http://www.dragboatphoto.com/11.html

Sleeper CP
11-23-2007, 09:59 PM
Great pics. I love 314 and 315 you got the "stuff" perfect. I was at the finish line when that happened, glad to see you got it.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

photo chick
11-24-2007, 07:59 AM
Those are great Mikey!! I never saw you again the entire weekend....

AZKC
11-24-2007, 08:24 AM
Thanks for sharing :) There are some awsome shots in there:jawdrop: :D

ekimzark
11-24-2007, 06:06 PM
Those are great Mikey!! I never saw you again the entire weekend....
Yeah sorry I was keeping myself busy....yall go to the hotel too early one night me and 4 people were riding around on a golf cart at 11:30 and found 2 people awake lol Maybe we just werent looking hard enough.

TAF
11-26-2007, 03:52 PM
thank you...... I like that name better actually, Foto Girlie!! :D :D
Pic Chic how are you holding up in TX? How's Mom?

TAF
11-26-2007, 04:21 PM
It was great seeing everyone we hadn't seen since April and meeting so many new people. I apologize if I didn't get to chat enough during the day due to working on TAF535 and putting it and k51 in / out of the water. I swear I spent more time in the staging lanes and at the out ramp that weekend than I did working on the boat & eating /sleeping combined. I did enjoy visiting w/ other racers in the staging lanes and at the out ramp. There are so many I'd like to thank, Tony, Kevin and Joey for giving me the opportunity to help on their boats, the LVNLFS for sharing their beverage cart w/ so many of our friends and being so supportive ( night time was when I was able to relax and have a couple drinks) , my sis for helping out in the pits and to all the ***boat.com'rs that visited / supported us and were eager to lend a hand if & when it was needed.
I forgot about so much that went on that weekend so feel free to remind me.
1. the blog interview.
2. my drunk dial to Lucky ( Sqrtnmld reminded me or was it Lucky )
3. ?
4. ?
Hey has anyone found the nearly empty bottle of Jaegermiester I bought my sis for her B-day?

LUVNLIFE
11-26-2007, 04:45 PM
The last time I saw that bottle was after a JagerBomb.:D It was reported however that the bottle was emptied and gave a correct burial. It was nice to see you Rob and hang out after the day ended. Yes, you were busier than a one armed paper hanger, or was it a one legged man in an ass kicking contest:D :D Great as always to see you your sis and mom:)

TAF
11-26-2007, 04:52 PM
The last time I saw that bottle was after a JagerBomb.:D It was reported however that the bottle was emptied and gave a correct burial. It was nice to see you Rob and hang out after the day ended. Yes, you were busier than a one armed paper hanger, or was it a one legged man in an ass kicking contest:D :D Great as always to see you your sis and mom:)
Did I happen to forget and leave the rhino parked infront of yer rig?:idea: :D

photo chick
11-26-2007, 05:54 PM
The Jager bottle rode off on the top of Hoss's rental car with a bunch of cups....:D

TAF
11-27-2007, 04:51 AM
The Jager bottle rode off on the top of Hoss's rental car with a bunch of cups....:D
w/ a police escort................nice way to go!:)
Good thing it didn't show up at that pit party involving quarters:jawdrop: