PDA

View Full Version : Rhino Insurance

BADBLOWN572
11-14-2007, 09:10 AM
Over Thanksgiving, I am going to be taking my Rhino out to the river and registering it in AZ. The person who I have been using for boat insurance doesn't do Rhinos. He referred me to a girl in Parker to handle it. Lets just say I was not left with the "warm & fuzzy" feeling when I was dealing with her. I want to get some quotes from other insurance agents. Does anyone have an agent that is good and will take care of me? :)
Thanks in advance!
Danny

Warlockjer
11-14-2007, 09:15 AM
Got ours thru Geico. 119.00 year full coverage and on the street use. Had it thru Farmers, but Geico was cheeper. Good luck!:)

Ultra Blaine
11-14-2007, 09:24 AM
Geico and Progressive.
Walts in Havasu and Berts sells coverage as well.
A level pay plan that will cost you a set price and will pay out a pre-set amount over a time frame you choose no matter the age or condition of your Rhino.
Example:
A Raptor cost a one time payment of $275.
It will pay the owner $7.000 if it's stolen tomorrow, or in 4 years, still $7.000.

PunkAssBitch
11-14-2007, 09:30 AM
we have Allstate. $115 a year.

djunkie
11-14-2007, 01:05 PM
I have Progressive in Havasu. Can't remember how much though. Its cheap.

BADBLOWN572
11-14-2007, 01:10 PM
Can anyone give me the name or phone numbers of their agents???

djunkie
11-14-2007, 01:16 PM
Can anyone give me the name or phone numbers of their agents???
Dammm. You gonna make me go dig that shit out? :rolleyes: Hold on I'll go look for it. :D

riverbound
11-14-2007, 01:17 PM
Dammm. You gonna make me go did that shit out? :rolleyes: Hold on I'll go look for it. :D
Might as well do it now before I start a thread in a couple days asking hte same question ;)

socalmofo
11-14-2007, 01:22 PM
I need the exact same thing also - Need some phone #'s

Not So Fast
11-14-2007, 01:22 PM
Over Thanksgiving, I am going to be taking my Rhino out to the river and registering it in AZ. The person who I have been using for boat insurance doesn't do Rhinos. He referred me to a girl in Parker to handle it. Lets just say I was not left with the "warm & fuzzy" feeling when I was dealing with her. I want to get some quotes from other insurance agents. Does anyone have an agent that is good and will take care of me? :)
Thanks in advance!
Danny
Just make sure you have the proper doc's to register it in AZ, either a certificate of ownership or an MSO or MCO;) If its not goimg to be street legal then I'm not sure what you need but might as well make it legal right?NSF

djunkie
11-14-2007, 01:24 PM
Julie Matzat
AJS Ins services (Progressive)
2250 McCulloch Blvd.
Lake Havasu City, AZ. 86403
(928) 855-3081
Mine is almost $200/year. You can probably get it cheaper but having 2 homes i upped my Liability.

pvhca
11-14-2007, 03:46 PM
I have Allstate and pay $329.00 per year, my coverage is the same as my vehicles i drive everyday, ie. $100K/$300K coverage. I feel that I am paying too much if some people on here have the same coverage and are paying $115.00-$175.00. Please let me know of agents that you use.
Thanks-Phil

EmpirE231
11-14-2007, 03:50 PM
I can only do it in CA. az is usually cheaper...

djunkie
11-14-2007, 04:05 PM
I have Allstate and pay $329.00 per year, my coverage is the same as my vehicles i drive everyday, ie. $100K/$300K coverage. I feel that I am paying too much if some people on here have the same coverage and are paying $115.00-$175.00. Please let me know of agents that you use.
Thanks-Phil
Look at mine above. I have $300k combined on my liability. Full coverage on everything else. And that includes repalcement on my add ons. Just keep your receipts.

boatnam2
11-14-2007, 05:42 PM
just atlked to devin wozencraft yesterday about rhino insurance he does it and i think he has his own section on ***boat.

PunkAssBitch
11-14-2007, 07:01 PM
I was mistaken on what we pay...that's what we paid for the golf cart...oops...Rhino is $350-375 a year.
Think I may need some new agents numbers too LOL

Chipster27
11-14-2007, 07:04 PM
Word of caution on with Prgressive. My buddy just received his renewal and there was some mention of not insuring it unless you have a class M license. Here's his post:
I insure my Rhino thru Progressive, my renewal is coming up this month and i recieved a good drivers discount, it lowered my premium 20% from last year, i thought that was pretty nice.....Till i also read that in order for me to be insured by them i had to have a Class M license strickly for my Rhino, ahh...WTF does that mean?
My agent, whom Dave turned me onto was dumbfounded, so he looked into it today. Seems progressive shot themselves in the foot by requireing ALL OFFROAD TOY RIDERS to have a Class M License for that particular Toy, i was told this was a bad **** up progressive did to themselves, they are trying to fix it but it will take 6 months cause it must be ok'd by the Insurance Administration some federal office. There is no license for offroad toys, nor is there any test the DMV can give to get one, it dosent exsist, only for street bikes..
So i go from $205 per year, down to $181 per year, to cancellation all in one day..
Now im at $226 per year with Safeco, but Safeco throws in $3000 worth of aftermarkets goodies covered with the rate, cool i guess...
Im told Progressive is losing tons of clients because of this deal, the clients find out at renewal time....

riverbound
11-14-2007, 07:07 PM
Word of caution on with Prgressive. My buddy just received his renewal and there was some mention of not insuring it unless you have a class M license. Here's his post:
I insure my Rhino thru Progressive, my renewal is coming up this month and i recieved a good drivers discount, it lowered my premium 20% from last year, i thought that was pretty nice.....Till i also read that in order for me to be insured by them i had to have a Class M license strickly for my Rhino, ahh...WTF does that mean?
My agent, whom Dave turned me onto was dumbfounded, so he looked into it today. Seems progressive shot themselves in the foot by requireing ALL OFFROAD TOY RIDERS to have a Class M License for that particular Toy, i was told this was a bad **** up progressive did to themselves, they are trying to fix it but it will take 6 months cause it must be ok'd by the Insurance Administration some federal office. There is no license for offroad toys, nor is there any test the DMV can give to get one, it dosent exsist, only for street bikes..
So i go from $205 per year, down to $181 per year, to cancellation all in one day..
Now im at $226 per year with Safeco, but Safeco throws in $3000 worth of aftermarkets goodies covered with the rate, cool i guess...
Im told Progressive is losing tons of clients because of this deal, the clients find out at renewal time....
I have an "M" endorsement on my licsense :D

INSman
11-14-2007, 07:49 PM
I have mine with ANPAC out of Phoenix via Melinda Weissman and just moved by Homeowners to her as well just today actually as she was about 20% less than my State Farm renewal with better coverage, better limits etc...
Anything in the $125 range for the year with "street" coverage, decent liability limits and "stated amount" coverage for replacement sounds like a complete hoax to me personally. I think I am low $300's.

pvhca
11-15-2007, 08:34 AM
I have $100/$300K coverage on mine and replacement of $14500.00 through Allstate, shopped around a bit and wasn't gonna save much lowering my limits unless I went down to $15/$30K and $5K replacement and even then it was only about $100.00 a year, I'll stick with the $329.00 and have decent piece of mind. Plus I just trail ride around areas by our home in Needles. Thanks Punk Ass and Djunkie for your help.

Miss Throttle
11-15-2007, 09:20 AM
Julie Matzat
AJS Ins services (Progressive)
2250 McCulloch Blvd.
Lake Havasu City, AZ. 86403
(928) 855-3081
Mine is almost $200/year. You can probably get it cheaper but having 2 homes i upped my Liability.
Julie is very nice, Be carefull with insurance agents/brokers in Havasu they seem nice and sincere the day you sign up all different when you need something from them... Allied/nationwide has a good Atv program, Julie writes with them as well... If you need help let me know i can guide you in the right direction as far as where to go I have worked in the Insurance field for the past 2 years here in Havasu. :)

Miss Throttle
11-15-2007, 09:24 AM
Hi Chip, havent heard from you guys in while. How are you? Tell Lisa hi for me. :)

phebus
11-15-2007, 11:41 AM
I have mine with ANPAC out of Phoenix via Melinda Weissman and just moved by Homeowners to her as well just today actually as she was about 20% less than my State Farm renewal with better coverage, better limits etc...
Anything in the $125 range for the year with "street" coverage, decent liability limits and "stated amount" coverage for replacement sounds like a complete hoax to me personally. I think I am low $300's.
I got a quote through Allied Insurance for the coverage listed above in the $130. range, but it did not include uninsured motorist coverage. I wanted it both for on and off road, and that raised the cost of the policy to approx. $325. a year.

Throttle
11-15-2007, 04:48 PM
thats funny, I think someone elses biz is dropping a bit too... hint, I hope they dont bank on the renewals... cuz there might be a few less coming back...

Chipster27
11-15-2007, 04:59 PM
thats funny, I think someone elses biz is dropping a bit too... hint, I hope they dont bank on the renewals... cuz there might be a few less coming back...
You're too funny, go check Jamie's PM's I just said the same thing to her :D
When you working in RSM again????

stoker
11-15-2007, 05:16 PM
I can only do it in CA. az is usually cheaper...
How about a street legal rhino in CA?

Throttle
11-15-2007, 06:28 PM
Julie is very nice, Be carefull with insurance agents/brokers in Havasu they seem nice and sincere the day you sign up all different when you need something from them... Allied/nationwide has a good Atv program, Julie writes with them as well... If you need help let me know i can guide you in the right direction as far as where to go I have worked in the Insurance field for the past 2 years here in Havasu. :)
what? this can't be true...

Throttle
11-15-2007, 06:33 PM
You're too funny, go check Jamie's PM's I just said the same thing to her :D
When you working in RSM again????
sellin myself to the devil right now in San Clemente, Lake Forest tomorrow, Tustin on Saturday and Irvine on Sunday... Arggggg.:mad:
may be able to get into RSM around the thanksgiving weekend, I dunno...

Miss Throttle
11-15-2007, 07:47 PM
what? this can't be true...
Yep it's true Julie or Melissa @ Ajs are both great...
As for one of the other agents/brokers in town :rolleyes: