PDA

View Full Version : Blegh ! What the hell have they done to Ebay ?

Cheap Thrills
11-14-2007, 09:12 AM
Anyone like the new format ? Especially the watch list page. :yuk:
Enhanced user experience my ass. The only thing enhanced is my blood pressure from trying to navigate the stupidity.
If it aint broke , don't fix it. :rolleyes:
T.

Ultra Blaine
11-14-2007, 09:32 AM
Amazon is a mess too.
If you click the wrong buy icon and it's an eject button and an order for 10 of the items shows up from UPS.
Fixing things that aren't broken amazes us.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-14-2007, 09:40 AM
Enhanced user experience my ass. The only thing enhanced is my blood pressure from trying to navigate the stupidity.
T.
Maybe they have A O Hell.. :D :D

maxwedge
11-14-2007, 09:41 AM
What did they do now? I noticed a couple weeks ago they had ebay motors all re-rigged, but it's been back to the old way for a week or so. I was assuming people bitched? I actually kinda liked the new way after I got used to navigating a little bit. Made it much easier to narrow searches.

Cheap Thrills
11-14-2007, 10:01 AM
Maybe they have A O Hell.. :D :D
:D I believe they are....
What did they do now? I noticed a couple weeks ago they had ebay motors all re-rigged, but it's been back to the old way for a week or so. I was assuming people bitched? I actually kinda liked the new way after I got used to navigating a little bit. Made it much easier to narrow searches.
It's terrible beyond description. I can't delete anything off my watch list.
I can switch back to the old look but as soon as I refresh the page it converts back to the new look. Half of the shortcuts are inoperative. Pages don't load completely, images don't load sometimes. hangs up on a variety of ebaystatic.com feeds. Sort by location doesn't work on the search, the list goes on.
Completely frustrating. :devil:
If I didn't have half dozen big ticket bids and the need for speed I wouldn't care.
Maybe they'll get it sorted out in a day or two.
T.

502 JET
11-14-2007, 10:14 AM
My eaby is fine here. Maybe you clicked on custom settings.
I've seen the new look ebay but have always been able to switch back with no problem.

DeltaSigBoater
11-14-2007, 10:22 AM
T.
IT SUCKS!!!
Anyone notice the new format of BoatTraderOnline & YachtWorld... it sucks too :mad:

DeltaSigBoater
11-14-2007, 10:46 AM
I like the way you have to login to eBay every 15 minutes now. That's nice.
I've been trying to sign up on ebay for like 7 years now, everytime I do, an error message (from them) comes up telling me that my information cannot be processed, please try again later :mad:

Froggystyle
11-14-2007, 12:36 PM
What I wish they would do would be to have the 15 minute grace period program. Since they got rid of gun parts and everything on e-bay, all of that traffic has gone to gunbroker.com and they have the grace period. Sooooooo much nicer than getting sniped at the last second.
Essentially, if you want something, you put in your max bid. If you get it, you get it when the auction ends... but the auction never ends within 15 minutes of the last bid. So, if you bid $125 for something in the last ten seconds, it extends the auction for 15 minutes.
Totally rocks. You get more for your stuff, and when you are buying, you end up getting more of the stuff you are bidding on.