PDA

View Full Version : Ho Ho........

Jbb
11-15-2007, 06:02 AM
No! (http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071115/wl_asia_afp/lifestyleaustraliachristmasoffbeat)

RitcheyRch
11-15-2007, 06:15 AM
This politically correct stuff is getting out of control.

Infomaniac
11-15-2007, 06:42 AM
Offended? Sometimes the truth hurts.

fatboy95
11-15-2007, 07:23 AM
This politically correct stuff is getting out of control.
Right on, the ghetto has finally made its way to middle America and changing the face of Christmas

Rexone
11-15-2007, 07:28 AM
I remember when you could call and Indian and Indian and it wasn't disrespectful. Could say the pledge of allegiance without offending any little sensitive asshole's parents. Could say Merry Christmas to most anyone without worry of offending them. ho ho ho. gimme a friggin break you Australian morons. I'm surprised the U.S. hasn't adopted this yet. Oh wait there's still time.
focking weinerhead PC whiny idiots can kiss my un-PC friggin ass. And Merry Christmas to all and to all a good ho ho ho.

maxwedge
11-15-2007, 08:03 AM
HOly shit! I hope they don't take Ho Ho's off the market next. People would be forced to eat Ding Dongs, Sno-Balls, Twinkies, or maybe some Nutter Butter, unless they wanted to eat Dolly Madison's Cherry Pie or something.:D

Rexone
11-15-2007, 08:05 AM
HOly shit! I hope they don't take Ho Ho's off the market next. People would be forced to eat Ding Dongs, Sno-Balls, Twinkies, or maybe some Nutter Butter, unless they wanted to eat Dolly Madison's Cherry Pie or something.:D
Ding dongs and sno balls are not very PC there Max.
Say hi to the wife for me.

SB
11-15-2007, 09:15 AM
Remember when we stopped putting up mistletoe, because it was degrading or harassing to women?
Now they can't wait to rip their clothes off for girls gone wild. But we're worried about the word ho.

HavaSkank
11-15-2007, 09:21 AM
Remember when we stopped putting up mistletoe, because it was degrading or harassing to women?
Now they can't wait to rip their clothes off for girls gone wild. But we're worried about the word ho.
I wear a mistletoe belt buckle year round.

Cheap Thrills
11-15-2007, 09:30 AM
I wear a mistletoe belt buckle year round.
Once the berries fall off it's no good. :D
T.