PDA

View Full Version : SmugglersInc looking in Las Vegas

IDRPSTF
11-15-2007, 10:06 AM
We are looking to open a second office in Las Vegas NV. If anyone has a line on warehouse space (2-3000sqft) or 4-5 indoor 14 X 50 storage units I would appreaciate the help.
SmugglersInc@msn.com
928-505-TOYS

phebus
11-15-2007, 11:46 AM
Have you opened your new facility in Havasu yet?

IDRPSTF
11-15-2007, 12:20 PM
Not yet, I took a step back just before the move have decided to take another approach. We had plans to grow out and start providing a few service options like detail and launch service, but I question if now is the right time to invest more money in Havasu. I am not planning on leaving town due to 365 days a year of fresh water sea trails and having companies like Savage 2 miles away.
But with no commercial airplanes flying into LHC and fewer vacationers showing up in the summer months I am looking to have a satalite office in Las Vegas/ Lake Mead area to make travel to purchase easier on my customers. Not to mention that Clark County has been VERY nice to deal with and seems to welcome new business.

scarabrick2
11-15-2007, 01:30 PM
What does your company do ????

Some Kind Of Monster
11-15-2007, 01:52 PM
Smugglers inc.??
Sounds all legit like :D

Big Warlock
11-15-2007, 02:37 PM
Not yet, I took a step back just before the move have decided to take another approach. We had plans to grow out and start providing a few service options like detail and launch service, but I question if now is the right time to invest more money in Havasu. I am not planning on leaving town due to 365 days a year of fresh water sea trails and having companies like Savage 2 miles away.
But with no commercial airplanes flying into LHC and fewer vacationers showing up in the summer months I am looking to have a satalite office in Las Vegas/ Lake Mead area to make travel to purchase easier on my customers. Not to mention that Clark County has been VERY nice to deal with and seems to welcome new business.
That is an excellent assessment. You will do well. I have noticed some of your advertising lately. Nice Donzi you guys have!!!