PDA

View Full Version : Single Moms???

HocusPocus
11-15-2007, 07:46 PM
I started to notice more and more single moms introducing themselves like "Hi, Im Lisa, a single mom." Why is it they have to tell you they are a single mom???? I don't introduce myself by saying "hi, Im Dane, a married dad." The wife and I were sitting in the waiting room at the dentist yesterday and the lady who sat across from us mentioned the fact she was a single mom at least 7 times in the hour we were there.
I was raised by a single mom but I don't ever remember her telling everyone she met about it. Not sure why this bothers me, guess I don't have anything else to bitch about.
Over and Out.

YeLLowBoaT
11-15-2007, 07:53 PM
You shoplifting the pootie from a single mother?
if they are hot... every chance I get.

HavaSkank
11-15-2007, 07:55 PM
I guess some women want to put it out there to ensure there's no mystery during the first meeting, especially with men.
Like me for instance; I like to introduce myself with, "Hi, Im double jointed at the hips, I have no gag reflexes and Im looking for a sap to support me and my 5 clinically retarded children."
That way I cant be accused of proclaiming to be something Im not. It's a good rule to live by.
**This PSA brought to you by the good people of Trojan****

ratso
11-15-2007, 07:55 PM
I started to notice more and more single moms introducing themselves like "Hi, Im Lisa, a single mom." Why is it they have to tell you they are a single mom???? I don't introduce myself by saying "hi, Im Dane, a married dad." The wife and I were sitting in the waiting room at the dentist yesterday and the lady who sat across from us mentioned the fact she was a single mom at least 7 times in the hour we were there.
I was raised by a single mom but I don't ever remember her telling everyone she met about it. Not sure why this bothers me, guess I don't have anything else to bitch about.
Over and Out.
One thing about single moms, I can almost guarantee, their kids are spoiled nerve wracking brats... in most cases. Run hard... Run fast...

Havasu1986
11-15-2007, 07:57 PM
I guess some women want to put it out there to ensure there's no mystery during the first meeting, especially with men.
Like me for instance; I like to introduce myself with, "Hi, Im double jointed at the hips, I have no gag reflexes and Im looking for a sap to support me and my 5 clinically retarded children."
That way I cant be accused of proclaiming to be something Im not. It's a good rule to live by.
**This PSA brought to you by the good people of Trojan****
Another USC fan..Fight On HavaSkank..:D

XtrmWakeborder
11-15-2007, 07:57 PM
A real man wouldn't shoplift the pootie from a single mom. :D
LOL shoplift the pootie, probably one of the funnier parts in that movie:)

HavaSkank
11-15-2007, 08:00 PM
Another USC fan..Fight On HavaSkank..:D
So what's gonna happen to Pete Carroll after this season? Im worried for him. I think I'll call him and tell him he can come live with me...me and my 5 clinically retarded children, of course.

Jordy
11-15-2007, 08:02 PM
I suppose that answer is twofold. First off, you know that single mom's put out. Secondly, it's the universal sign for hit it and quit it, that is, unless you're TBONE and want to raise someone else's fukk trophy, or in his case, trophies. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

Havasu1986
11-15-2007, 08:04 PM
So what's gonna happen to Pete Carroll after this season? Im worried for him. I think I'll call him and tell him he can come live with me...me and my 5 clinically retarded children, of course.
Now I know why you build snowmen upside down. :eek: :D

HavaSkank
11-15-2007, 08:05 PM
Genetics are a bitch :D

Cheap Thrills
11-15-2007, 08:08 PM
One thing about single moms, I can almost guarantee, their kids are spoiled nerve wracking brats... in most cases. Run hard... Run fast...
Fockin A man,, never again unless they're grown and the hell down the road. Waaay down the road.
Once Bitten Twice Shy.
T.

DeltaSigBoater
11-15-2007, 08:08 PM
Over and Out.
Tom Leykis says Never Date Single Mothers :idea: