PDA

View Full Version : So is the Internet Real?

OCMerrill
11-16-2007, 10:30 AM
According to "Boats N Blonds" it's not real.
This is an example only.......:D :D THIS POLE RELATES TO ANYONE HERE.(not)
Originally Posted by boatsnblondes
Say what you want Rex,,,the reality if the situation is this. This place ain't real. I don't have to be a certain way in here, act a certain way, I can fock with whomever I want, do what I want, change my mind all I want, relieve stress at your expense all I want, cause it ain't real. It's the internet. Get over it. Get a life. You guys treat this internet stuff like it's real life or something..it's not. This place is NOT REAL. Some guys get it, some guys think this is actually real.....wow, scary...u listening Mike? Now get lost..your thoughts on me are so far down my list of important things it's ridiculous....
Do you act on here in the same maner as when not "on the internet"?

MKEELINE
11-16-2007, 10:33 AM
No. It's merely smoke and mirrors.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-16-2007, 10:36 AM
I am who I am. How about you OC?
Maybe it's nornal to become someone else when conversing on HB ??? :confused:

MKEELINE
11-16-2007, 10:39 AM
I'm just as unfunny here as I am in person.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-16-2007, 10:45 AM
We have met quite a few ***boaters over the years and I can honestly say that most of our friends we hold near and dear to our hearts, have been people we have met as a result of ***boat. And everyone is the same in person as they are online.
BnB is a total jackass and I really feel sorry him. His life must suck.

Cheap Thrills
11-16-2007, 10:48 AM
One of these days the wrong err right person is going to get that IP and introduce him to reality.
Yep, I'm just as much an ass in person as I am on here. ;)
T.

DeltaSigBoater
11-16-2007, 10:49 AM
oh for focks sake
:rolleyes:

McIntyrelocal
11-16-2007, 11:04 AM
Isnt that what we are on here for so we can meet and make friends and talk about something we all enjoy and have in common(boats) know ive made some good friends because of ***boat and i know im for real
http://http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc117/mcintyrelocal/th_SSL228831.jpg
so this must be real

Miss Perfect
11-16-2007, 11:08 AM
Ok, I'll admit it... I'm not REALLY perfect!

djunkie
11-16-2007, 11:11 AM
RD SUX! :D

ratso
11-16-2007, 11:12 AM
Isnt that what we are on here for so we can meet and make friends and talk about something we all enjoy and have in common(boats) know ive made some good friends because of ***boat and i know im for real
http://http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc117/mcintyrelocal/th_SSL228831.jpg
so this must be real
We talk about boats here??? Lets resurrect that old thread, knock the dust off and bring it back to the top!

topless
11-16-2007, 11:13 AM
Ok, I'll admit it... I'm not REALLY perfect!I guess not cuz you're not even real!!!!:eek:

OCMerrill
11-16-2007, 11:14 AM
Sorry I had a Business call right in the middle of setting the poll up. OK I voted.
I am one personality. Where ever I go there I (Singular) am.:D :D :D
I certainly don't relieve my stress at the expense of others.
I am also God fearing and Believe in Jesus. That's about as far as it goes. I could care less what others do just as long as I am treated with even just a mild form of respect.
I just can't stand people with a big double standard or those who are double minded.

Her454
Today would be the perfect day for another HB crossword puzzle.....I could have so much fun with it LMAO. :D

McIntyrelocal
i voted mixture cause obviously not all of us act like they probably would they hide behind there screen>:idea:
i guess i should have voted just for myself that would have been a yes

Miss Perfect
11-16-2007, 11:15 AM
I guess not cuz you're not even real!!!!:eek:
It's going to be like one of those movies where we wake up and this was all just a bad dream.

Her454
11-16-2007, 11:16 AM
It's going to be like one of those movies where we wake up and this was all just a bad dream.
Would that mean I'm not really addicted to something that isn't real?:D

HM
11-16-2007, 11:20 AM
I have met a LOT of people from ***boat and all I can say is that if I can squeeze them, that is real enough for me. :devil: :D
We should start a fund raiser for BNB to ship him to Canada so he can get his meds for free. :D

Her454
11-16-2007, 11:21 AM
We should start a fund raiser for BNB to ship him to Canada so he can get his meds for free. :D
Why punish the Canadians? :eek:

McIntyrelocal
11-16-2007, 11:22 AM
We talk about boats here??? Lets resurrect that old thread, knock the dust off and bring it back to the top!
not neccisaraly talk about boats in the sand bar but boats are what brought all of us here.

OCMerrill
11-16-2007, 11:25 AM
I have met a LOT of people from ***boat and all I can say is that if I can squeeze them, that is real enough for me. :devil: :D
Isn't Canada already full of whack Jobs?:D :D :D
j/k - See there I go relieving my stress at the expense of others.:D
Here comes Holi now...He's going to hit low....:)

Moneypitt
11-16-2007, 11:30 AM
I have meet some terrific people on the internet, not just ***boat, but other boating sites as well.....People that have become good friends in a short period of time. You know who you are. I will say that when the people here at ***boat need to come together for a mutual cause it is amazing what can be accomplished....And that part, boys and girls, IS REAL.............Ray

WaterJunky
11-16-2007, 11:41 AM
OK so I just could not refuse voting for the one involving meds....
For me, I am who I am. What you see is what you get. A few X-girlfriends have found this out the hard way. They don't like it when you ask them "did you think you could change me? I was honest with you from the start. What you see is what you get." They usually got very, very mad at this point. I think that I am a fairly decent guy but a few people think I am an a$$. Life is tough all over.

HM
11-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Why punish the Canadians? :eek:
The still need to be punished for Alanis Morsette.

ratso
11-16-2007, 11:47 AM
The still need to be punished for Alanis Morsette.
...but they made up for it with Shania Twain.:D

thatguy
11-16-2007, 11:47 AM
Hanson will know what to do.
Tommy

OCMerrill
11-16-2007, 11:52 AM
My main objective here is to show BnB that the ZERO in his column remains.
He should vote though.
Canadians are allowed to vote.
Jbb can vote also even though this is not about Jeeps or Cobras.

Her454
11-16-2007, 12:01 PM
My main objective here is to show BnB that the ZERO in his column remains.
He should vote though.
Frankly my dear........ I just don't give a damn. :D

topless
11-16-2007, 12:07 PM
Are you for real?:idea:

Her454
11-16-2007, 12:09 PM
Are you for real?:idea:
Apparently NONE of us are until BnB needs sympathy. :eek: :rolleyes:

rodnjen
11-16-2007, 04:09 PM
I actually say much more in person than I do on the internet. Not sure how smart that is I just prefer looking at someone when I'm haveing an adult discussion.

OCMerrill
11-16-2007, 04:33 PM
I messed up then...as that particular voting choice is unavailable.:D
Watch the views on the thread and count the votes. Majority of ***boat peeps apparently feel the same as you. :D :D
My main question for you is did Bodie happen yet and what did you think?

Jbb
11-16-2007, 04:47 PM
JBB >>>>Keepin it real.....:D

Chico&Zeus
11-16-2007, 05:12 PM
I think people are different on here, most of you are "Internet Tough Guys" and "Message Board Bullys" :D

topless
11-16-2007, 05:48 PM
I think people are different on here, most of you are "Internet Tough Guys" and "Message Board Bullys" :D I got an email with your dogs in it once so they're not real either.

maxwedge
11-16-2007, 06:11 PM
Wasn't there some jackass on ***boat while back that had an imaginary wife?:D What a looser.

thatguy
11-16-2007, 06:20 PM
Wasn't there some jackass on ***boat while back that had an imaginary wife?:D What a looser.
She was real, I did her. Oh wait, maybe not for real.
Tommy

Her454
11-16-2007, 06:26 PM
My main question for you is did Bodie happen yet and what did you think?
Not yet, probably end up going early spring as the weather is starting to turn. A couple others want to go as well so we are going to make a weekend of it. :D I'll let you know what I think tho, Im sure I'll love it.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-16-2007, 06:53 PM
And everyone is the same in person as they are online.
But some are shorter :D

Chico&Zeus
11-16-2007, 07:16 PM
I got an email with your dogs in it once so they're not real either.
they aren't real....but I keep picking up poop in the back yard....must be the wife:D

ULTRA26 # 1
11-16-2007, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by boatsnblondes
Spoken like a true atheist liberal dirtbag. I think you come across as an anti American, anti war, anti troop yellow coward. Patton would kick your miserable ass from here to eternity and back...he would spit on you, and your like. You a miserable, weak, lame excuse for an American, you and your liberal friends are killing this great country....
As HM put it.
"Can't you just feel the Christian?"

Kim Hanson
11-16-2007, 07:46 PM
This isn't real, get the fock out of here :D :D I act the same way as here, sometimes worse........( . )( . ).........:idea:

Throttle
11-16-2007, 09:13 PM
yep, pretty much the same for me... I just try to enjoy the things that I do and the people I am around doing it with. :D

uLtRADeNniS
11-17-2007, 12:49 AM
where am I?

thatguy
11-17-2007, 03:41 AM
where am I?
In a cacoon, like in "The Matrix". That means that kilr never really spun the barge into the reeds also!
Tommy

callbob4homes
11-17-2007, 07:32 AM
The internet users are like boobs.............some are fake :eek: <<<< likes boobs real or bolt on :jawdrop:

OCMerrill
11-17-2007, 07:40 AM
The internet users are like boobs.............some are fake :eek: <<<< likes boobs real or bolt on :jawdrop:
My feelings are even fake boobs......real!:D :D :D

uLtRADeNniS
11-17-2007, 11:16 AM
In a cacoon, like in "The Matrix". That means that kilr never really spun the barge into the reeds also!
Tommy
I just realized that means alot of things aren't real. For example the shoes I ordered online that Im wearing at this moment are not real. Its just a figment of my imagination.
And google weather says Diamond Bar will have a high of 77 degrees today..ALL FAKE!

thatguy
11-17-2007, 11:44 AM
I just realized that means alot of things aren't real. For example the shoes I ordered online that Im wearing at this moment are not real. Its just a figment of my imagination.
And google weather says Diamond Bar will have a high of 77 degrees today..ALL FAKE!
Correction: NOTHING is real. Your in a cocoon dammit!!! :mad: :eek: :mad:
Tommy :D :D

Debbolas
11-17-2007, 12:12 PM
But some are shorter :D
or taller with man lungs ;)

OCMerrill
11-17-2007, 03:20 PM
Actually one here (HB) my boat is actually faster and I am thinner. Other than that it's pure reality for me.:):)