PDA

View Full Version : About last night....

boatsnblondes
11-16-2007, 08:18 PM
No appologies....I'm not sure what I did wrong...but who cares? really?? I know this..maybe I am self distructing, and you all are getting to watch. Enjoy. Lateley, I hate everyone, and everything. No idea why, I just do. Seems like the last month, I just want to get on a plane to somewhere, anywhere, and never look back. I just know this....I ain't sleeping, I ain't eating, I stay in, never go out, and am angry all the time...sorry you guys are seeing this...I'm thinking I'll just stay away from here for a while...enough damage has been done...appologies? Why?? Too much water under that bridge......Night.

Jbb
11-16-2007, 08:20 PM
All Aboard!....

Kachina26
11-16-2007, 08:37 PM
No appologies....I'm not sure what I did wrong...but who cares? really?? I know this..maybe I am self distructing, and you all are getting to watch. Enjoy. Lateley, I hate everyone, and everything. No idea why, I just do. Seems like the last month, I just want to get on a plane to somewhere, anywhere, and never look back. I just know this....I ain't sleeping, I ain't eating, I stay in, never go out, and am angry all the time...sorry you guys are seeing this...I'm thinking I'll just stay away from here for a while...enough damage has been done...appologies? Why?? Too much water under that bridge......Night.
Bro, you got some serious issues. You must be a real fokking treat to work with. Seriously, this ain't a dig, get help.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-16-2007, 08:44 PM
BnB, people do care about other people. Try to get to the bottom of what eating at you.

Pheelin Phroggy
11-16-2007, 08:52 PM
hmmmm.... thinking four more shots would make you feel better! Just my uneducated remedy for all of lifes ailments!

Throttle
11-16-2007, 08:54 PM
hate is a strong word, I save it for only a few things / people.
go to your happy place and leave some of ours out of it...
oh, yeah, I missed whatever happened last nite, but have a nice day:D

boatnam2
11-16-2007, 08:57 PM
sqdsd

Spotondl
11-16-2007, 08:59 PM
hate is a strong word, I save it for only a few things / people.
go to your happy place and leave some of ours out of it...
oh, yeah, I missed whatever happened last nite, but have a nice day:D
To sum up...
You're living in a dream world, everything and everyone you have ever met or dealt with here on the internet is NOT REAL. Because of that, you can do what ever you want, act however you want and you don't have to care about anyone or anything here on the internet... because, it's not real... :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

OCMerrill
11-16-2007, 09:00 PM
I created that Poll just to show you that this place is indeed for real.
Human fingers are typing the keys.
Talk to somebody my friend. There is something there within you that could use a little extra care bud.

Throttle
11-16-2007, 09:00 PM
To sum up...
You're living in a dream world, everything and everyone you have ever met or dealt with here on the internet is NOT REAL. Because of that, you can do what ever you want, act however you want and you don't have to care about anyone or anything here on the internet... because, it's not real... :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
is that what I missed, wow!

OKIE-JET
11-16-2007, 09:01 PM
All Aboard!....
CHOOOOO-------CHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! If any of ya are seriously givin a shit right now........somethins wrong with the lot of ya...LMMFAO!:D

OCMerrill
11-16-2007, 09:01 PM
All Aboard!....
Apparently your not of crying shoulder. :D :D

Magic34
11-16-2007, 09:02 PM
BnB,
No one on this board wants to disagree or poke at you for no reason. Even those that seem like they are out to get you are not.
You come across in posts just looking for situations to happen like what has recently. Whether you realize it or not, what you say and the attitude you possess on this board come across negative 9/10 times. Many times harsh words are said from not only you but others who respond to something you may have said earlier at one point.
Based on your first post here for all to read, there are many things you need to overcome. You may think that people dont care and just want you to go away. However, I can tell you that is not true. I can tell you that the person that posts those angry threads and posts is not welcome by the majority here, however a caring and real BnB is more than welcome by the majority.
In terms of ***boat, this isn't too difficult. Have fun, but dont make attacks and keep many of your personal thoughts out of it. If you think something is going to make you angry, walk away. If someone if making personal attacks on you, turn it off. They are in the wrong, but you lack of ability to deal with that in a reasonable matter.
On the other issues, relax. Instead of reading threads, go read a good book about obtaining more of what you want in life. Firends, relationships, spiritual commitment, wealth, whatever. A read in one of those areas will do you much more good than ***boat any day.
Your post came across as a cry for help. You can say all that you want that it was not the case, but it is time to be real, it is exactly what it was, a plead for help. No one, and hear this loud and clear, no one can help you with that here except yourself. Now, take the big step and do something about it.
Just recently, in the past 6 months, I was having severe chest pains that would take me to the ground. I would fall simply due to pain. I went to a specialty doctor and he found nothing wrong. I did notice that when I would get stressed more, the pain was worse. The stress then led to anger.
I had to back off of many things for work and simply just relax more, not get fired up and it has helped greatly. I wasn't at the point you were at all, but my ability to recognize what was putting me in pain and making an adjustment for that has changed my life for the better at this time. My family is happier and relationships grow stronger.
Fix yourself, you can do it. That may mean professionally or on your own. Talk to your pastor, he/she can help. If you are religious, turn to god, he can help to. You need to get yourself fixed.
You have classic signs of depression and they can be fixed rather easily in today's world. Go see your family doctor.
Good luck.

jesco
Just make sure that the plane is not on a treadmill..he he:)

OCMerrill
Go read the is the "internet for real" poll I created.

Redwing247
11-16-2007, 09:03 PM
And Jack & coke :D

OCMerrill
11-16-2007, 09:05 PM
Here you go throttle....
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170331
If you read the quote from BnB to Rex...spells it all. It is this type of behavior from BnB over and over.

Her454
11-16-2007, 09:06 PM
It's the internet, why post why? No one cares about excuses, just apologize, period. There are alot of good people here. A wise old smart azz, publicly exposed criminal, would be Attorney, Katchina hater... once said
"MAN UP". Just say it.............. you'd be surprised how far it gets you. And get help...sounds like you need it.
And BTW, not sleeping is a shitty excuse. I haven't slept in two focking months and I'm ready to bury my husband in a mine shaft if he doesn't quit snoring. That doesn't make me bi-polar and hate everyone. I blame that on hard alcohol and the broom. :rolleyes: :D

Throttle
Well, that and the typical name calling, insults and saying things like "I'm glad nobody likes me because you're all trash and I wouldn't want to be liked by idiots like you." Stuff of that nature.
I have my ex wife to remind me of that kinda shiat... glad I missed out, I usually stay out of it anyway (hint).

Throttle
were you guys drinking and posting? :idea:

Throttle
11-16-2007, 09:09 PM
I didn't take offense. I'm sure he wasn't referring to me. :D
nah

Her454
11-16-2007, 09:11 PM
were you guys drinking and posting? :idea:
Maybe a little............oh you said "guys".

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-16-2007, 09:12 PM
Hey! I was not involved! :D

Throttle
11-16-2007, 09:14 PM
Maybe a little............oh you said "guys".
lol, u got me :mad:

Ziggy
11-16-2007, 09:15 PM
It's the internet, why post why? No one cares about excuses, just apologize, period. There are alot of good people here. A wise old smart azz, publicly exposed criminal, would be Attorney, Katchina hater... once said
"MAN UP". Just say it.............. you'd be surprised how far it gets you. And get help...sounds like you need it.
And BTW, not sleeping is a shitty excuse. I haven't slept in two focking months and I'm ready to bury my husband in a mine shaft if he doesn't quit snoring. That doesn't make me bi-polar and hate everyone. I blame that on hard alcohol and the broom. :rolleyes: :DThat smart azz ain't all that old .
Sleep tight T..:sleeping: ..ear plugs;)

OKIE-JET
11-16-2007, 09:15 PM
Sympathy???? OMG, are you fokkin kiddin me?:idea:

boatsnblondes
11-16-2007, 09:16 PM
I've been thinking, and I'm off here for a while. I'm just too angry, and I am not sure if this place doe it to me, or something else...I am the angriest I have ever been in my life, all the time. Maybe a little time away, or a LOT of time away, from here, will do me good....hell, I may never come back. I may lurk, but I'll not post...see ya guys around...:rolleyes:

Ziggy
Cranapple and Goose :D

Spotondl
For once... LOL :D :D :D

OKIE-JET
11-16-2007, 09:17 PM
I've been thinking, and I'm off here for a while. I'm just too angry, and I am not sure if this place doe it to me, or something else...I am the angriest I have ever been in my life, all the time. Maybe a little time away, or a LOT of time away, from here, will do me good....hell, I may never come back. I may lurk, but I'll not post...see ya guys around...:rolleyes:
Thank You!:rolleyes:

Magic34
11-16-2007, 09:17 PM
Great idea.
Hopefully you'll read a lot of the posts in this thread before you log off. People do want to see you better yourself.

OKIE-JET
11-16-2007, 09:19 PM
Hopefully you'll read a lot of the posts in this thread before you log off. People do want to see you better yourself.
WHO???:rolleyes:

Throttle
11-16-2007, 09:19 PM
yep, its been said before around here...
just here to help... lots of great peeps on here!:D

Her454
11-16-2007, 09:20 PM
That smart azz ain't all that old .
Sleep tight T..:sleeping: ..ear plugs;)
Yea well, he ages every day.
I'm gonna work on it thats for sure. :eek: "Ear plugs" ...or a mine shaft LOL.:D

OKIE-JET
People.
:idea: :idea: :idea: :rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
Great idea.
Great suggestion Mike.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-16-2007, 09:21 PM
Cranapple and Goose :D
Yes, I'm outta cola. But not outta booze.

Her454
11-16-2007, 09:22 PM
:D :D :D
Ready to tackle that fireplace?

Ziggy
11-16-2007, 09:23 PM
That's when you start using words like "outta" :D :D :D
That pic looked tasty, made me thirsty ;)

Spotondl
11-16-2007, 09:24 PM
Quite possibly the meltdown of the year...

Ziggy
11-16-2007, 09:24 PM
Yea well, he ages every day.
I'm gonna work on it thats for sure. :eek: "Ear plugs" ...or a mine shaft LOL.:D
LMAO...for me and my wife its whoever gets to sleep first :)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-16-2007, 09:27 PM
:D :D :D
Ready to tackle that fireplace?
You'ant to?

Kachina26
11-16-2007, 09:28 PM
BnB,
No one on this board wants to disagree or poke at you for no reason. Even those that seem like they are out to get you are not.
You come across in posts just looking for situations to happen like what has recently. Whether you realize it or not, what you say and the attitude you possess on this board come across negative 9/10 times. Many times harsh words are said from not only you but others who respond to something you may have said earlier at one point.
Based on your first post here for all to read, there are many things you need to overcome. You may think that people dont care and just want you to go away. However, I can tell you that is not true. I can tell you that the person that posts those angry threads and posts is not welcome by the majority here, however a caring and real BnB is more than welcome by the majority.
In terms of ***boat, this isn't too difficult. Have fun, but dont make attacks and keep many of your personal thoughts out of it. If you think something is going to make you angry, walk away. If someone if making personal attacks on you, turn it off. They are in the wrong, but you lack of ability to deal with that in a reasonable matter.
On the other issues, relax. Instead of reading threads, go read a good book about obtaining more of what you want in life. Firends, relationships, spiritual commitment, wealth, whatever. A read in one of those areas will do you much more good than ***boat any day.
Your post came across as a cry for help. You can say all that you want that it was not the case, but it is time to be real, it is exactly what it was, a plead for help. No one, and hear this loud and clear, no one can help you with that here except yourself. Now, take the big step and do something about it.
Just recently, in the past 6 months, I was having severe chest pains that would take me to the ground. I would fall simply due to pain. I went to a specialty doctor and he found nothing wrong. I did notice that when I would get stressed more, the pain was worse. The stress then led to anger.
I had to back off of many things for work and simply just relax more, not get fired up and it has helped greatly. I wasn't at the point you were at all, but my ability to recognize what was putting me in pain and making an adjustment for that has changed my life for the better at this time. My family is happier and relationships grow stronger.
Fix yourself, you can do it. That may mean professionally or on your own. Talk to your pastor, he/she can help. If you are religious, turn to god, he can help to. You need to get yourself fixed.
You have classic signs of depression and they can be fixed rather easily in today's world. Go see your family doctor.
Good luck.
Ok, you seriously need to go back to your old avatar. I was thinking that SWB had turned over a new leaf and shit. Nicely said though.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. ;)That's the SWB I know, and at this point I'm "on board", so to speak.

Magic34
11-16-2007, 09:30 PM
The guy clearly is heading in the wrong direction and many people here realize it.
I was just choosing to try and point him in a direction instead of a continued spiral.

Her454
11-16-2007, 09:34 PM
You'ant to?
LOL.....Hell ye'ah. Ain't gonna feel like it in tha mornin tho. :eek: :D
Wait, is this the "what are ya drinkin thread" :D ?

Magic34
11-16-2007, 09:34 PM
Ok, you seriously need to go back to your old avatar. I was thinking that SWB had turned over a new leaf and shit. Nicely said though.
I know, I know. I watched a sad movie on the plane today heading to Orlando and then pictured my family in the same situation. Got me all soft and sh*t.
I am going to bed and will be back to myself tomorrow. Doing meetings until 3 PM and back to Phoenix tomorrow night, so I will check in with my regularly scheduled attitude tomorrow night from Phoenix. :D

OKIE-JET
11-16-2007, 09:35 PM
The guy clearly is heading in the wrong direction and many people here realize it.
I was just choosing to try and point him in a direction instead of a continued spiral.
The only direction he should have been pointed, is to the door.....long ago.
If PEOPLE want him better, then I certainly hope those PEOPLE dont cry when he melts down again and starts bashing them or their toys.....then comes back with some lame assed excuse for acting like a DICK!
:devil:

Kachina26
11-16-2007, 09:36 PM
I'm not trying to hate on the guy, but I dislike the "I'm leaving" speech.
You've been around for enough "suicides" to be desensitized I would think. I was bustin' on M34 more than you. Your avatars are pretty similar at this point and I was reading his post thinking I was reading yours.

Magic34
11-16-2007, 09:37 PM
The only direction he should have been pointed, is to the door.....long ago.
If PEOPLE want him better, then I certainly hope those PEOPLE dont cry when he melts down again and starts bashing them or their toys.....then comes back with some lame assed excuse for acting like a DICK!
:devil:
Agreed. If he was actually telling the truth in his first post, he should never come back here. It isn't good for him.

OKIE-JET
11-16-2007, 09:38 PM
If he was actually telling the truth in his first post, he should never come back here. It isn't good for him.
I can agree on that one.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-16-2007, 09:48 PM
LOL.....Hell ye'ah. Ain't gonna feel like it in tha mornin tho. :eek: :D
Wait, is this the "what are ya drinkin thread" :D ?
You're lost.

OCMerrill
11-16-2007, 10:15 PM
I'm not trying to hate on the guy, but I dislike the "I'm leaving" speech.
Lack of insecurity...cry for help maybe. Doesn't someone care? Who knows.
This just really isn't the place. He needs to call the number on the back of his med ins card and see a Doc.
And My Man's Sportin Wood - You stayed your distance here. Wow. In some previous threads BnB came at you all unwarranted and as full throttle as he could. The personal attacks on your physical person was just ridicules and as others put way out of line. For a Christian to say such things...way out of control.

3 daytona`s
11-16-2007, 10:15 PM
:(

3 daytona`s
11-16-2007, 10:18 PM
Here comes 3 daytonas to stun of all with his witty repartie. :D
:idea: :confused:

OKIE-JET
11-16-2007, 10:18 PM
:(
So do ya?:rolleyes:

OCMerrill
11-16-2007, 10:20 PM
As usual getting some use of the smiles. I'ts getting later in the evening. Let's just see....maybe a drunk post coming?

OKIE-JET
11-16-2007, 10:21 PM
As usual getting some use of the smiles. I'ts getting later in the evening. Let's just see....maybe a drunk post coming?
He's just warmin up.

3 daytona`s
11-16-2007, 10:22 PM
So do ya?:rolleyes:
as in bend over and squeal like a PIG;)

OCMerrill
11-16-2007, 10:22 PM
I can feel it welling up. :D The liberal use of smilies. The odd character inserted into a & sentence for no #@! apparent reason.
:confused: / [ :idea: ~ :o
:D

OKIE-JET
11-16-2007, 10:23 PM
Are you askin for it?

OCMerrill
11-16-2007, 10:24 PM
BAM - Drunk post...I win!

3 daytona`s
11-16-2007, 10:25 PM
thought was going to get some sports news,you have disappointed me

3 daytona`s
11-16-2007, 10:27 PM
Nothing big happening tonight. Kenny Rogers fired Boras today, we could talk about that.
ask and will receive

boatsnblondes
11-16-2007, 11:00 PM
Listen guys..no excuses....I'm an asshole. Maybe it's this last hit last week. Seems like I am so angry at everything, all the time, even Chris. When I am running, everything looks like a guy sitting on the rails, I have to look twice to see if it is real or not. I just don't understand why it is I am so focked up lately...but I feel like I am at a breaking point, just ready to take off and leave, go sit on a beach somewhere in Hawaii, and fade away. Go figure. For what it's worth, I feel bad that you guys are being subjected to this manic-ness lateley...but at the same time, I feel like I can't control it...the anger is so close to the surface.....and I am not sure why, or what it is exactly that I am angry about....I just vent...I thought I was getting past it..and then I hit that guy...and now I sleep like shit, don't eat..I have no idea........I'm thinking I might call EAP and see if I can find out if there is someone I can talk to, find out if all this has to do with hitting that guy...I'm just off my nut these last couple of weeks....

boatsnblondes
11-16-2007, 11:26 PM
You really need to get some help, sooner not later. And, this has nothing to do with ***boat, just an observation from your tone. I've heard that tone before, once, it didn't end well.
It may not this time either....

3 daytona`s
11-16-2007, 11:48 PM
I can feel it welling up. :D The liberal use of smilies. The odd character inserted into a & sentence for no #@! apparent reason.
Do not use LIBERAL when you are attempting ? Not Good, I hope you noticed did not use any SMILIES :)

whiteworks
11-16-2007, 11:59 PM
I got no dog in this fight or whatever it was that went down, but when I see things like your statement above I do not take that lightly. here is a number for a crisis counselar please call and talk to them. 951 686 4357
I want you to think about this, if you are going to off yourself its a permenant solution to a temporary problem. Suicide is a very selfish act that will hurt your loved ones more than you would ever know.

Moneypitt
11-17-2007, 12:11 AM
I got no dog in this fight or whatever it was that went down, but when I see things like your statement above I do not take that lightly. here is a number for a crisis counselar please call and talk to them. 951 686 4357
I want you to think about this, if you are going to off yourself its a permenant solution to a temporary problem. Suicide is a very selfish act that will hurt your loved ones more than you would ever know.
OR CALL ME 805 300 0012........My cell, I'll answer 24/7 ........Ray

Sleek-Jet
11-17-2007, 12:22 AM
You know who he sounds like?? The guys that beat their wives, and then the next day appologize and rationalize their behavior...
Even if he's feeding us all a line here, the man's got some problems.

3 daytona`s
11-17-2007, 12:22 AM
when attempting intelligent vocabularly,PLEASE do research,you missed by a bit LOL.I`ll be more than happy to offer the Olive Branch and home school you. Just kidding. I felt should not use any SMILIEYs. PLEASE SANTA a DICTIONARY. Thank-YOU Have a good Thanksgining Want to use a Smiley just can`t

thatguy
11-17-2007, 03:30 AM
Hey B,
Don't feel like your all alone with this. Welcome to life 101. Obstacles come at us all the time. Sometimes slow and even, sometimes in a torrent. It can and does get overwhelming.
That is one of the reasons I have the boats, they are therapy for me. Go tinker with the boat, or just sit and read a good book. Take a break from the turmoil and let Chris know that you don't want to hear about or deal with anything for a while. I seriously doubt she is the enemy, She is your allie here.
You brought up the rail hit a couple times, surely there is some help available through your employer, is there not?
Remember, all though it may seem like it, the world does not rest on your shoulders.
I for one like to see you on here. Nobody can test the patience and emotions of others the way you do! You see, thats part of MY therapy, whatching you go off really makes my day, even if I am your chosen target!
Just take it easy for a while Brett, and don't feel weak if you need to talk to a pro about things, everyone gets slammed at some point.
Sometimes you just got to say "I never did mind the little things".
Tommy
PS- You reached out to Debbie and I with sincerity when we needed it, I will not forget that.

ratso
11-17-2007, 04:29 AM
Some people are too broke to fix...

grayson
11-17-2007, 05:41 AM
Some people are too broke to fix...
the brain and the heart are amazing things, you just gotta want to fix them.
in my opinion though if BnB is still driving trains i'd say its time for some sort of time off

BadKachina
11-17-2007, 06:26 AM
For what it's worth, I really hope you all the best. Sounds like you have a little post traumatic syndrome going on. It's perfectly normal after going through something like you did, and it's something that a professional counselor will be able to help you get through. Call your insurance carrier ask them what to do. Good luck, Paul.

ratso
11-17-2007, 06:41 AM
For what it's worth, I really hope you all the best. Sounds like you have a little post traumatic syndrome going on. It's perfectly normal after going through something like you did, and it's something that a professional counselor will be able to help you get through. Call your insurance carrier ask them what to do. Good luck, Paul.
He's been like this since before that incident...;)

ULTRA26 # 1
11-17-2007, 07:12 AM
If anyone had any doubts about the quality of the people who hang out on hb.com, this thread should have eliminated them.
You all have confined my comment to BnB. in post number 5 of this thread, people do care about other people.
IMO, the problems we are discussing here run very deep and are not the result any recent event. The erratic behavior patterns have been displayed for as far back as I can remember. Anger and insecurity resulting a severe manic behavior, at the very least. Hopefully, he will seek the help of professionals.

Seadog
11-17-2007, 07:32 AM
BnB, Get some help. A professional may be able to get you past this and make things better in your future. Stay away from here for awhile. There are good people here, but also a few that would help you self-destruct.
No one here can help you, you must do it yourself. Luckily, there are people in real time that can show you the way. Get help and come back when you are strong enough to deal with the idiots.

thatguy
11-17-2007, 07:38 AM
If anyone had any doubts about the quality of the people who hang out on hb.com, this thread should have eliminated them.
You all have confined my comment to BnB. in post number 5 of this thread, people do care about other people.
IMO, the problems we are discussing here run very deep and are not the result any recent event. The erratic behavior patterns have been displayed for as far back as I can remember. Anger and insecurity resulting a severe manic behavior, at the very least. Hopefully, he will seek the help of professionals.
I could not agree more. I have had as many run in's with B&B on here as anybody (almost). But when we had our ordeal last month with the wreck, He PM'd and basically threw his door wide open for us. Brett has inquired repeatedly about how we were doing and Val's progress.
Now he is down and has begun to acknowledge difficulties He is living with.
What kind of person would I be if I turned my back on him or kicked him while He's down? He can call me all the names on here he wants to, but when you get right down to it, He's human.
I choose to ignore the pettiness and help if I can. All living creatures know the difference between right and wrong. Kicking him now would be wrong.
This seems a little more than his standard day after apology.
Tommy

OCMerrill
11-17-2007, 07:50 AM
After reading all this BnB you can just plainly see that not all of this HB thing is just made up.
Allot of people here truly care about others. It seems your crying out for help here and info has been given. It is up to you to get it done. Changing things up has to be something you want to do.
Get some help buddy!

ULTRA26 # 1
11-17-2007, 07:52 AM
I could not agree more. I have had as many run in's with B&B on here as anybody (almost). But when we had our ordeal last month with the wreck, He PM'd and basically threw his door wide open for us. Brett has inquired repeatedly about how we were doing and Val's progress.
What kind of person would I be if I turned my back on him or kicked him while He's down? He can call me all the names on here he wants to, but when you get right down to it, He's human.
I choose to ignore the pettiness and help if I can. All living creatures know the difference between right and wrong. Kicking him now would be wrong.
Tommy
I believe that BnB was sincere when he offered up his home to victims of the wildfires as well. Clearly he is capable of caring too. However he does have issues that need to be worked out, and even more so than I previously realized. Hopefully he seeks help.
After reading all this BnB you can just plainly see that not all of this HB thing is just made up.
Allot of people here truly care about others. It seems your crying out for help here and info has been given. It is up to you to get it done. Changing things up has to be something you want to do.
Get some help buddy!
A good post, OC

OCMerrill
11-17-2007, 07:56 AM
Wow - Some nice thoughts here.....
BnB, Get some help. A professional may be able to get you past this and make things better in your future. Stay away from here for awhile. There are good people here, but also a few that would help you self-destruct.
No one here can help you, you must do it yourself. Luckily, there are people in real time that can show you the way. Get help and come back when you are strong enough to deal with the idiots.
Tommy

Luckie Stiff
11-17-2007, 08:02 AM
Dude, it's called Bi-Polar syndrome, go see your doctor, get the meds you need to function in the real world, and for God's sake, stay out of the locomotive until you do:confused:

catman-do
11-17-2007, 08:03 AM
I dont know what all this thread is about. However, I do have a possible solution for you. Its a movie based upon possitive thinking and the laws of attraction. Maybe you should check it out. Everytime I feel as if I am down in a certain aspect of my life I watch some clips. I personally am a very happy person 99% of the time, and I would recommend this move to anyone. Its called "The Secret"

Magic34
11-17-2007, 09:32 PM
Its called "The Secret"
I gave up on that when I was holding a lottery ticket and changing my world to be ready for the $100m+ that I was about to win. I felt it to be true with every ounce of my body and soul. I had a plan in place on what to do with the money and in my heart I felt it happening just like anything in reality would happen. Didn't work so I gave up after trying it a second time.

new2cats
11-18-2007, 12:00 AM
This may seem insensitive BUT......is it possible that there is a setup or game being played here.....my thoughts are that a certain individual may be documenting bizarre behavior in text to prove or promote a huge disability/mental anguish case against a certain employer/company.
What a great way to show that you are experiencing a psychosis....on a forum with lots of witnesses.....or, maybe he just needs to vent...either way this venue is certainly safer than talking to a REAL person!!!
Just some open thoughts on the subject; I hope that most of this drama is just word play and that nobody is seriously "on the edge"!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-18-2007, 08:33 AM
Dude, it's called Bi-Polar syndrome, go see your doctor, get the meds you need to function in the real world, and for God's sake, stay out of the locomotive until you do:confused:
We all joke about BnB having bi-polar syndrome, but your post sounds like you are diagnonsing him. I doubt you're a trained psychologist or psychiatrist and if you are, you shouldn't diagnose without seeing the patient. The man has issues, but I think we should leave the diagnosis to professionals. My 2 cents.

Her454
11-18-2007, 08:48 AM
We all joke about BnB having bi-polar syndrome,
Either way, he shouldn't be the pilot of a locomotive in his state of mind. :eek:
AND, if I were an employer of his and read any of this.................:eek:

bigq
11-18-2007, 08:54 AM
i don't usually get in on this stuff, but doesn't this guy run some kind of public transportation like a train? If someone knows this guy personally you need to turn him in before he gets others hurt or killed.:confused:
This was not a stab at BNB, but it does not sound like he can handle responsibility right now.
BNB, I thought I read you were a person involved with your local church which you might turn to them and prayer, good luck.:(

Luckie Stiff
11-18-2007, 09:07 AM
We all joke about BnB having bi-polar syndrome, but your post sounds like you are diagnonsing him. I doubt you're a trained psychologist or psychiatrist and if you are, you shouldn't diagnose without seeing the patient. The man has issues, but I think we should leave the diagnosis to professionals. My 2 cents.
MMSW-
I agree that it sounds as if I'm diagnosing him, and you're right, I'm not a trained professional, however I do have some knowledge of BPS as I've had it for nearly 20 years. Either way, he needs to see his MD and get these issues worked out.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-18-2007, 09:26 AM
MMSW-
I agree that it sounds as if I'm diagnosing him, and you're right, I'm not a trained professional, however I do have some knowledge of BPS as I've had it for nearly 20 years. Either way, he needs to see his MD and get these issues worked out.
You have more knowledge than I do on it, that's for sure. I didn't mean to come off as gruff :D And, like you, I hope he gets it worked out. I'm sure there is a nice, open and understanding person in there somewhere.

boatsnblondes
11-18-2007, 09:43 AM
Good morning! I stayed as far away from the computer as I could get yesterday, went out, ran errands, did the shopping, ( I LOVE to food shop), and we had family over here last night. Plus, I have had a LOT of sleep. And I mean a LOT.
So, first of all, I want to say, I was wrong about all of you. AS far wrong as one can get. I seriously shit on you guys the other night, and you had every right to tell me to go fock myself, some of you did, but others, even you you Ultra, seemed concerned for me. Humbling, to say the least. Even Mrs. Wood, who had every right in the world to say "see, I told you all so" said nothing. To me, thats speaks volumes about here, and shows me I was also as wrong about her as I could be. Mrs. M. I'm sorry I misjudged you so badly..see what happenes when you only know people from what they type? Not from real life actual experience? I think that in a sense, becuase we are typing, not talking, as in face to face, the internet CAN and DOES take away peoples humanity. Heres what I mean. In this place, all you ever see is words on a screen. And that becomes YOU. Others in here have met each other, so they don't see the words, they see the person, so they are able to tell when you are teasing, when you are mad, or if you are just having an off day. Having never met any of you, I can't. Ultra might be the greatest guy in the world in real life, but how would I know, having never met him? So this place becomes kind of a fake world. And the reverse is true for me. I am a great guy to be around when I am not on here, believe it or not.
But heres the thing. I went back late last night into all of my posts, where I got into it with someone. And one thing came through to me, that jives with something Chris said to me. Almost all of the fights I ever picked on here started in the mid to late evening, take a look, theres a time stamp on each post, or in early morning, just after I woke up. I asked Chris about this...and she said look, your a great guy till you get tired, and even then your ok, but when you get really tired, your a pain in the ass, even for me. She just puts me to bed. And it was like a light went on. Thursday night, when all this with Jordy flared up, I was at the end of my week, and I was exhausted.
Look, no excuses here. But from now on, I will not come on here unless I am rested, like I am right now. When I am NOT rested, I am not able to control my emotions, or my mouth, and I just go off. I guess I am getting older, and I need to realize I am changing, and handle that. But I did a LOT of talking yesterday with not only Chris, but with my folks, who know me better than anyone, and at least as well as Chris does. Please don't think Chris is some tortured housewife trapped in a house with a bear with a sore ass, she knows when I get tired, to make me some Hot Chocolate, and I'll be asleep 15 minutes later. Hazards of being a railraoders wife.
But I do feel very badly towards all of you, that I have done this to you so much. And for so long. And to have misjudged you as badly as I have, thats, well, thats the worst part of all. I am ashamed. I'm sorry it took so long for the light to go on, and that you all have been harmed by this stuff. But now, I can see why it happened, and take steps to make sure it never happenes again. But I still intend to go round with you all, just not as viscerally, or as meanly as before. Thats part the fun. And, in a IM to me from Tommy, he, as well I just realized we have not had a vacation in nearly 2 years...so last night, I started looking for another cruise for Chris and I. How does Princess out of LA for 15 days sound?
Again, I just want to say how sorry I am for misjudging you all. Especially you Angie. If and when I come back, maybe we can start over, and try to be friends? I don't know when I will be back, I kinda like not being here right now, frees me up to do other stuff, so I have no idea if or when I will be back. But you are all good people, and I have learned a lot about you from these posts.
One last thing, when I offered our home to those from the fire, and to Tommy, that was as real and genuine as it will ever get. Regardless of what goes on here, you were/are all always welcome here at this house, and I would not have offered it had I not felt safe in doing so. Be well, all of you, I will be calling EAP Mon. AM to find out about talking to someone, the accident last week did fock me up also, and I think I was pretty depressed about it, seeing as it was not a suicide, I felt/still feel like maybe I could have done something more? Lots of guilt there. And maybe it spilled over into here also. No idea, but I intend to get to the bottom of it...see you guys when I come back, If I do....until then, have a great holiday season, the best to all of you from Chris and I....and to all of you who sent me an IM of support, a special thanks...I appreciate it, you have no idea......BnB out.:(

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-18-2007, 09:53 AM
I appreciate your apology, Brett. Glad you are feeling better and I hope that trend continues.

JKAT
11-18-2007, 10:02 AM
What In The Hell Is Going In Here. If The Guy Wants To Be A Dick For Get About Him, Wah Wah Wah I Hate Everybody, Man Up You Sound Like A Puss. Just My Two Cents, By The Way What Happened.:d

thatguy
11-18-2007, 10:04 AM
Good to hear B,
I think you should buy a third ticket for that cruise, I will come along and "monitor" your behavior!!:D :D :D :D
Seriously, good luck and keep on the positive side!
Tommy ;)

thatguy
11-18-2007, 10:07 AM
What In The Hell Is Going In Here. If The Guy Wants To Be A Dick For Get About Him, Wah Wah Wah I Hate Everybody, Man Up You Sound Like A Puss. Just My Two Cents, By The Way What Happened.:d
Thats 6 posts too many. Go back to your kiddie site, or visit your Myspace friends newby. At least learn about Caps before trying that here.
Tommy

ULTRA26 # 1
11-18-2007, 10:11 AM
Brett,
Glad to read that you are feeling better. Hope that you continue to get some much needed rest and that if it turns out that you need some outside help, that you won't be too proud to seek it.
Happy Holidays to you Chris and your family. Keep the faith.
John M

OCMerrill
11-18-2007, 10:14 AM
Thats 6 posts too many. Go back to your kiddie site, or visit your Myspace friends newby. At least learn about Caps before trying that here.
Tommy
Perhaps Thumpertalk. :D
Good morning Tommy.

thatguy
11-18-2007, 10:20 AM
Perhaps Thumpertalk. :D
Good morning Tommy.
Good Morning!,
How did I miss that? It is SO obvious, Thumper all the way. :D :D
Tommy

XtrmWakeborder
11-18-2007, 10:20 AM
Um he is manning up. He realized something was wrong, and is trying to fix it. You don't know him, and something could be wrong mentally, chemically, emotionally, or whatever. If there is one thing I know in this world, it's that there is always room for change. Good luck BnB this lyric always sets things straight for me.
"Everybody's got their problems,
Everybody says the same thing to you.
It's just a matter of how you solve them,
And knowing how to change the things you've been through."

Moneypitt
11-18-2007, 10:59 AM
Looks to me like you should learn to make change for a nickel before interjecting your two cents...........MP

OCMerrill
11-18-2007, 11:55 AM
Brett, words are cheap and come to easily. SWB's statement is so very true so now do it. Keep in mind that you're not doing this for us although we may benefit as it may make you more tolerable here, BUT that you're doing it for YOURSELF and your family. It's never something to be ashamed of to apologize, but it is something to be ashamed of to make the same mistake continually.
Good luck Brett,
JKRAP=> "What In The Hell Is Going In Here. If The Guy Wants To Be A Dick For Get About Him."
I think we'll take your advice, JKRAP, you're an ass and shouldn't be runnin at the mouth about something or somebody you know nothing about. Just shut-the-fu(k-up and we'll forget you were ever here.
It's possible that you can get gone real quick. We've had an incident somewhat of a similar nature before and it did not turn out well. Now crawl back under your rock.
Rio
Well said Rio.

new2cats
11-18-2007, 12:01 PM
WARNING: INSENSITIVE POST-
I smell an alterior motive.....good public place to formulate a mental distress case against an employer......lots of witnesses here to watch a fellow HBer go nutso......"your honor, I would like to present 125 pages of babble from the HB forums...clearly there was a downward spiral due to on-the-job stresses"...."we want $1M and lifetime disability"!!!!!!!!!
Just one man's thoughts!!!-:idea:

thatguy
11-18-2007, 12:04 PM
I think He'll do it. At least to a large degree. :) Especially if he stays off the boards for a while.
Tommy

Her454
11-18-2007, 12:12 PM
. Even Mrs. Wood, who had every right in the world to say "see, I told you all so" said nothing. To me, thats speaks volumes about her.....BnB out.:(
I appreciate your apology, Brett. Glad you are feeling better and I hope that trend continues.
That, and more. :D

thatguy
11-18-2007, 12:12 PM
WARNING: INSENSITIVE POST-
I smell an alterior motive.....good public place to formulate a mental distress case against an employer......lots of witnesses here to watch a fellow HBer go nutso......"your honor, I would like to present 125 pages of babble from the HB forums...clearly there was a downward spiral due to on-the-job stresses"...."we want $1M and lifetime disability"!!!!!!!!!
Just one man's thoughts!!!-:idea:
It didn't catch on the first time you posted this, I doubt it will this time either.
No disrespect, but I think you are wrong on this one. Although I will say that does happen a lot. We see that all the time in the oilfield with injuries at home, then hide it till they get to the rig.
I don't think there is any motives here, B tends to wear his emotions on his sleeve.
..........Unless of course you gave him the idea.:idea:
Tommy

new2cats
11-18-2007, 12:25 PM
This may seem insensitive BUT......is it possible that there is a setup or game being played here.....my thoughts are that a certain individual may be documenting bizarre behavior in text to prove or promote a huge disability/mental anguish case against a certain employer/company.
What a great way to show that you are experiencing a psychosis....on a forum with lots of witnesses.....or, maybe he just needs to vent...either way this venue is certainly safer than talking to a REAL person!!!
Just some open thoughts on the subject; I hope that most of this drama is just word play and that nobody is seriously "on the edge"!
Sorry to repeat...thought a glitch erased my first post.....not important anyway...I was just throwing a generalized concept out....not really aimed at B2B...hope all is well with him soon......I have never seen a person get hit by a train......let alone be the conductor!!!! I am sure it is amazingly traumatic and could easily lead to PTSD.
PS- My Grandfather was the VP at LBOD (Long Beach Oil Development) and lots of folks had tricky ways of documenting stress and disability in public ways..usually being loud at the corner bar!!!!

pancho
11-18-2007, 09:42 PM
Effin get over it period!

ratso
11-19-2007, 06:47 AM
Effin get over it period!
...over what?:idea:

topless
11-19-2007, 08:51 AM
It didn't catch on the first time you posted this, I doubt it will this time either.
No disrespect, but I think you are wrong on this one. Although I will say that does happen a lot. We see that all the time in the oilfield with injuries at home, then hide it till they get to the rig.
I don't think there is any motives here, B tends to wear his emotions on his sleeve.
..........Unless of course you gave him the idea.:idea:
TommyDon't listen to him. Homosexuals thnk differently than us.:jawdrop:

Eye tiger
01-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Heres one that we all enjoyed........