PDA

View Full Version : Camp Far West New Years Roll Call

LandSpeedRacer
11-17-2007, 08:43 AM
Might as well get started everyone - it's time to start thinking about New Years at Camp Far West!
So far (rain or shine, water or no water):
LandSpeedRacer with Shiver Shot BGF
Frankie and the Red Baron BAH
The Bandit and maybe just maybe Reinin' Thunder BFH
Anyone else game?
Scott

BAE_557
11-17-2007, 08:51 AM
I'll be there,
BAE 557 with Blue Thunder BFJ
-William

charitycase
11-17-2007, 08:57 AM
Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scared shippless
11-17-2007, 10:02 AM
We will be there as well...(Katchenups)

LandSpeedRacer
11-17-2007, 11:29 AM
So does that Duh!!!!!!!!!!! include Christina and a badazz winged BAF?
Scared Shipless, gad you can make it!
We'll have to start planning a NYE party at CFW amd Mary's in the AM . . .
Scott

vdrivedenis
11-17-2007, 02:26 PM
We are seriously thinking about joining the New Years party and Jan. 1, 2008 toots on the water, weather permitting. Is there usually anyone running a safety boat of any kind if we go into the water?:confused: We would like to give the Cole one last blast before we do our winter tear down.
Denis Porter
PE034X
Butterfly
402 BBC On Steroids:D

SANGER-RICH
11-17-2007, 05:11 PM
LSR when did you put a blower on Shivershot??:D

SANGER-RICH
11-17-2007, 05:13 PM
We are seriously thinking about joining the New Years party and Jan. 1, 2008 toots on the water, weather permitting. Is there usually anyone running a safety boat of any kind if we go into the water?:confused: We would like to give the Cole one last blast before we do our winter tear down.
Denis Porter
PE034X
Butterfly
402 BBC On Steroids:D
No saftey boat just each other:)

charitycase
11-17-2007, 05:29 PM
Scott,yes the Cole will be running then.
Rich,I'm not going out without a rescue boat.I arranged one.

charitycase
11-17-2007, 05:30 PM
So does that Duh!!!!!!!!!!! include Christina and a badazz winged BAF?
Scared Shipless, gad you can make it!
We'll have to start planning a NYE party at CFW amd Mary's in the AM . . .
Scott
Of course Christina will be there.I go nowhere without.She's my AMEX card only BETTER.

vdrivedenis
11-17-2007, 06:00 PM
Please post it if someone will run rescue. I won't run without one. I would be glad to up some $$ for gas and getting it there!!
Denis:D

sixgunsam
11-17-2007, 08:06 PM
I'll be camping with family and friends from Sat. thru Tues. We will have my Wood Deck, and Dave's green Rayson. Stop by, say hi, and we'll toast in the new year.

YeLLowBoaT
11-17-2007, 08:29 PM
If we don't get some rain there is not going to be any water.

SANGER-RICH
11-17-2007, 10:08 PM
If we don't get some rain there is not going to be any water.
from what I see bones you dont need any water
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7748/skeletons1503pd.gif

707dog
11-17-2007, 11:09 PM
Please post it if someone will run rescue. I won't run without one. I would be glad to up some $$ for gas and getting it there!!
what does a rescue boat need to have??

knarf
11-18-2007, 03:10 AM
ya we will be there the gitter boys

charitycase
11-18-2007, 08:38 AM
No sanctioned rescue boat.I would just feel better having someone in a boat on the water when we do our runs.

fleetimus
11-18-2007, 08:56 AM
I tend to agree with the idea of a boat in the water, just in case!!!!!!!!!!!!

charitycase
11-18-2007, 11:27 AM
I tend to agree with the idea of a boat in the water, just in case!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just didn't want to name any names.
You were BLUE when you came out of the water.

thatguy
11-18-2007, 11:35 AM
Where exactly is this??
Tommy

charitycase
11-18-2007, 02:38 PM
CampFarWest.
Wheatland Ca.Behind Beale A.F.B.

vdrivedenis
11-18-2007, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the interest in running rescue. I only have 6 gallons of alcohol aboard, and don't make it back all of the time. I would also appreciate a boat that could fish me out of the Lake if I go swimming. At the speeds we run, I wouldn't want to be lying face down if I got chucked out and no one there to at least roll me over!! Thanks, Denis:D

SANGER-RICH
11-18-2007, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the interest in running rescue. I only have 6 gallons of alcohol aboard, and don't make it back all of the time. I would also appreciate a boat that could fish me out of the Lake if I go swimming. At the speeds we run, I wouldn't want to be lying face down if I got chucked out and no one there to at least roll me over!! Thanks, Denis:D
So are you in for it??:D :D

infotraker
11-19-2007, 08:18 AM
Hope to be there NYE morn thru NYD. Pray for rain ! Should have a great boat show anyway.

Morg
11-19-2007, 08:46 AM
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Not planning on having the boat.
Sort of depends on the weather, I could bring the boat if the roads are clear, but if the roads are clear there will be no water.....
Having a chase boat on the water is something we do need.

Budweiser
11-19-2007, 09:24 AM
If I can get the junk fixed by then I'll definitely be there. It's just a wallet issue. Maybe I'll show either way, I'm always up for a good time.
-Seth-

vdrivedenis
11-19-2007, 02:32 PM
We are in weather permitting and if there is sufficient water to make some passes. Hate to put in 600 miles and have no water-does anyone know the current status of the water level, and if we can get launched? With the price of fuel, I'd hate to make the trip and have a trailer Queen!!
Denis :confused:

charitycase
11-19-2007, 06:16 PM
We are in weather permitting and if there is sufficient water to make some passes. Hate to put in 600 miles and have no water-does anyone know the current status of the water level, and if we can get launched? With the price of fuel, I'd hate to make the trip and have a trailer Queen!!
Denis :confused:
Trailer Queens?
I resemble that remark.Haven't made the water yet for NewYears.Always have a good time tho.Someone should post status of lake before NYD.

ColeTR2
11-19-2007, 11:27 PM
Camp Far West New Years Roll Call
One question? http://www.***boat.com/forums/image.php?u=17039&dateline=1193155609 To attend this gathering do i have to put a big wing on my boat? http://www.***boat.com/forums/image.php?u=6892&dateline=1188507352 There is an airplane junkyard down here in Arizona, maybe I could get the tail off a 747 or a B-52 or..... something like that. And come up and hang out with you guys... That would be cool!

LandSpeedRacer
11-20-2007, 05:48 AM
:idea:
First capin' on trailer queens . . . . . then winged flats . . . . what's next!?:D
Actually the CFW New Years deal everyone is welcome, water or no water, we will still have a great time and you are certainly welcome to attend.:) We still have over a month to go and CFW can fill up pretty fast with a few good storms.
LSR

vdrivedenis
11-20-2007, 12:57 PM
I fly Ultralights. There's 38' of wing on one of them. I would be glad to lend out the wings for New Years if needed. :D :D

turbo wog
11-20-2007, 11:00 PM
With or without the boat ,rain or shine ,water or no water i will be there !!!:D :D :D

LandSpeedRacer
11-24-2007, 12:03 PM
Paul, glad you can make it, please bring your GPS:rolleyes: :D
Scott

steveo143
11-24-2007, 04:59 PM
I'll be there and i will have a GPS. Steve from LA.

SANGER-RICH
11-24-2007, 09:03 PM
Might as well get started everyone - it's time to start thinking about New Years at Camp Far West!
So far (rain or shine, water or no water):
LandSpeedRacer with Shiver Shot BGF
Frankie and the Red Baron BAH
The Bandit and maybe just maybe Reinin' Thunder BFH
Anyone else game?
Scott
You started this post now you have to keep track and post everyone that is comming :D :D

ABOUT TIME RACING
11-25-2007, 02:33 PM
I Will Be There If Everybody Can Get Sangster Off The Computer And Up To The Lake 3 No Shows Can We Go For 4 What Do You Think Mike

Sangster
11-25-2007, 03:58 PM
Marshall, Don't go getting your panties in a bunch so soon it a month away.. We plan on being there, but if you can't get that turd outta' the 12 second bracket there will be no sense racing your boat...:eek: :eek: :eek:

SANGER-RICH
11-25-2007, 05:27 PM
I Will Be There If Everybody Can Get Sangster Off The Computer And Up To The Lake 3 No Shows Can We Go For 4 What Do You Think Mike
Lets see! I think Marshall won the fight:D :D , because the New Sheriff was a no show :jawdrop: :eek:
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g229/MistahBobbs/11-10-07Berryessa007.jpg
Marshall-----1
New Sheriff--0
Well it looks like I do fuzzy math just like our president :jawdrop:
Marshal -----3
New Sheriff--0

LandSpeedRacer
11-26-2007, 09:35 AM
Here is an updated list, please add or modify as needed . . .
LSR & Shiver Shot BGF
Frankie & Red Baron BAH
Bandit and maybe Reinin' Thunder BFH
BAE 557 Blue Thunder BFJ
Charitycases & BAF
Scared Shippless & boat?
vdrivedenis & BAF
Sanger Rich & Linda & 2 boats?
Knarf & boat?
Fleetimus & Black Bitch
Infotracker & boat?
Morg - no boat
Budweiser & boat?
ColeTR2?
TurboWog & boat?
Steveo143
ABOUT TIME RACING & boat?
Sangster & boat?:confused: :idea: :D
Whip & BAH
Bob & BAJ
Sixgunsam - Sanger Sanger
Dave - Green Rayson
Nighthawk?

sixgunsam
11-26-2007, 12:18 PM
Hey Scott, please add Dave and I to your list, we will be camping from Sat- Tues with 2 boats, Thanks Buddy:D

LandSpeedRacer
11-26-2007, 12:25 PM
Done:D
LSR

charitycase
11-26-2007, 02:07 PM
If Nighthawk shows,someone needs to be a Designated Cart Driver.

LandSpeedRacer
11-26-2007, 02:21 PM
I'll volunteer if he sticks a roll cage on it . . . :rolleyes:
:D Scott

LandSpeedRacer
11-27-2007, 03:26 PM
Updated list
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please add or modify as needed . . .
LSR & Shiver Shot BGF
Frankie & Red Baron BAH
BAE 557 Blue Thunder BFJ
Charitycases & BAF
Scared Shippless & boat?
vdrivedenis & BAF
Knarf & boat?
Fleetimus & Black Bitch
Infotracker & boat?
Morg - no boat
Budweiser & boat?
ColeTR2?
TurboWog & boat?
Steveo143
Sangster & boat?
Whip & BAH
Bob & BAJ
Dave - Green Rayson
Nighthawk?
Jetboatguru with boat . . .

RhinoWood
11-28-2007, 11:49 AM
Sighn me up ! I hear there is still a need for a chase boat? If so let me know I will be happy to drag the old tug up to the lake.
If nothing else, we can get PRO-BASS Smash to go out and catch us some dinner!
Also, young David with the black Sanger hydro wants to get his ride wet.
Let me know, Wood

charitycase
11-28-2007, 01:14 PM
Sighn me up ! I hear there is still a need for a chase boat? If so let me know I will be happy to drag the old tug up to the lake.
If nothing else, we can get PRO-BASS Smash to go out and catch us some dinner!
Also, young David with the black Sanger hydro wants to get his ride wet.
Let me know, Wood
Matt,cool you're elected.Can't have too many chase boats anyway.Look forward to seeing everybody.NYD is always fun.

LandSpeedRacer
11-28-2007, 02:12 PM
Updated list
Please add or modify as needed . . .
LSR & Shiver Shot BGF
Frankie & Red Baron BAH
BAE 557 Blue Thunder BFJ
Charitycases & BAF
Scared Shippless & boat?
vdrivedenis & BAF
Knarf & boat?
Fleetimus & Black Bitch
Infotracker & boat?
Morg - no boat
Budweiser & boat?
ColeTR2?
TurboWog & boat?
Steveo143
Sangster & boat?
Whip & BAH
Bob & BAJ
Dave - Green Rayson
Nighthawk?
Rhinowood with chase/rescue boat
David with black hydro
Smash with Sanitarium Flat?

whiskey & water
11-28-2007, 02:36 PM
Is the plan to stay traditional on the 1ST which is a tuesday ??

charitycase
11-28-2007, 03:12 PM
Is the plan to stay traditional on the 1ST which is a tuesday ??
Hence,NewYearsDay CFW

Sanitariumflat
11-28-2007, 04:19 PM
Count me in. I was up there a couple weeks ago lookin' for slimy little fishes and the lake is low, but usable. We launched from the Northshore, as the Southshore was closed. It's my understanding that they usually open Southshore for us? Wuz up Rhino, been meaning to get in touch with ya - just been busy. Sounds like we really need your help with the rescue boat action bro. Workin' out MSD prob's. Should be up in time for NYD.
Smash

RhinoWood
11-28-2007, 06:52 PM
:D I'm not sure when I will be able to get away. I'll be up New Years Day for sure, but... If you guys want, I can bring the tug up to pop's house, or we can just leave it in the water for the early birds. I'm not sure when people are gonna start showing up. Plus like Smash said... are they gonna open the gates on like Saturday for the hardcore / cold-weather folks? If so let me know, its only an hour away and people need to be/feel safe. There will be tow ropes, extra life jackets, fire exthinguishers, fishing gear and probably cold Coors Lite on board.
The boat is real easy to operate. Any one is welcome. Maybe we can have Mrs. Charity be the pilot... she's an old pro!! Let me know about dates we'll make it workout.
Later, Wood

charitycase
11-29-2007, 06:32 AM
:D I'm not sure when I will be able to get away. I'll be up New Years Day for sure, but... If you guys want, I can bring the tug up to pop's house, or we can just leave it in the water for the early birds. I'm not sure when people are gonna start showing up. Plus like Smash said... are they gonna open the gates on like Saturday for the hardcore / cold-weather folks? If so let me know, its only an hour away and people need to be/feel safe. There will be tow ropes, extra life jackets, fire exthinguishers, fishing gear and probably cold Coors Lite on board.
The boat is real easy to operate. Any one is welcome. Maybe we can have Mrs. Charity be the pilot... she's an old pro!! Let me know about dates we'll make it workout.
Later, Wood
Thanx Wood.
If Christina is gonna pilot the rescue boat,who's going to drive the Rhino to launch me?J/K

whiskey & water
11-29-2007, 07:14 AM
Got it :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :) charity

Jetboatguru
11-29-2007, 07:34 AM
Is there gonna b enough water to run up there?
Even there isnt enough, if Mrs Charitycase is there that's good enough for me.:D

infotraker
11-29-2007, 08:18 AM
Getting Sanger pickle ready for NYE day and NY day. Rejectting 2 steps lower , hopedully will stop the high speed exhaust backfire. May need launching help, wife may not be able to come.

LandSpeedRacer
11-29-2007, 10:03 AM
If you can't find anyone to help, find me, I'll help you in and out of the water, even if it means getting wet.
LSR

RhinoWood
11-29-2007, 10:37 AM
Thanx Wood.
If Christina is gonna pilot the rescue boat,who's going to drive the Rhino to launch me?J/K
Me, of course

charitycase
11-29-2007, 10:42 AM
They discontinued the Bow you want.
I still have one.
Rexone.Sorry if that was spam

RhinoWood
11-29-2007, 03:16 PM
They discontinued the Bow you want.
I still have one.
Rexone.Sorry if that was spam
I guess I'll have to chase after them wild hawgs with my pocket knife:eek:

Whip
11-29-2007, 03:42 PM
I was just at CFW today, there is plenty of water to run 2 boats together on the back side. The South ramp (asphalt) still has great launching.

SANGER-RICH
11-29-2007, 04:49 PM
I was just at CFW today, there is plenty of water to run 2 boats together on the back side. The South ramp (asphalt) still has great launching.
If the water is that good on the south side why not camp and hang out on that side?:D
I know it is not tradition on that side, but water is water.:D

Whip
11-29-2007, 04:54 PM
Rich the South side is the normal side!

sixgunsam
11-29-2007, 05:06 PM
Jim [Infotracker] We will be camping from Sat. thru Tues. If Scott gets a little too loopy from all the "Shiver Shots" I can help launch you:D

charitycase
11-29-2007, 05:11 PM
I guess I'll have to chase after them wild hawgs with my pocket knife:eek:
He Man

LandSpeedRacer
11-29-2007, 05:45 PM
Loopy???:confused: :confused: :confused: :idea: WTF???;) I can't get too "loopy", I volunteered to be the DD for Kiker and his SPRINT CARt if he shows . . . . . . :D
Hey Whip, so do I get my ride?:idea:
LSR

SANGER-RICH
11-29-2007, 06:23 PM
Rich the South side is the normal side!
Sorry I had a brain fart

RhinoWood
11-29-2007, 07:23 PM
He Man
Gotta love those little pigs!
Don't open the second one if you can't handle it.

Whip
11-29-2007, 08:12 PM
Hi Scott, you are always welcome to a ride! I have found a new thrill cutting holes in the Bandits Hydro (I think I have cut 7 holes in the boat!!!!). Its looking good and almost ready to start (but not float).

LandSpeedRacer
11-30-2007, 05:19 AM
I heard you were hacking up the hydro, oh crap I better finish fabricating his chute mount :idea: . . . . well I guess it can't go too fast in the barn . . . . :rolleyes: :D See ya soon Ray - LSR

madmax
12-01-2007, 06:45 PM
scott are you in for new years eve sky displays this year cold be better than last year,one shot in air one down the mouth.:devil:

wfoflat
12-01-2007, 07:09 PM
Charitycase,I didn't see this thread I just Pm'd you about new years. I will be there of course:D Sorry I couldn't make it to the river this year to meet you guys maybe next year. I look forward to meeting a lot of you guys, very happy someone asked about a safety boat. I hope there is some good water to run in? I will be there with my wife my boat some family and some friends. My cousin will be there with his cole and maybe my other cousin with his blown alky hondo (New build). Like I said hope to drink some beers with everyone and be safe.

steelcomp
12-01-2007, 07:33 PM
I Will Be There If Everybody Can Get Sangster Off The Computer And Up To The Lake 3 No Shows Can We Go For 4 What Do You Think MikeSangster had a little embarassment last year.;) :D
I think I'm going to head up there -boatless- anyway. Had a great time last year and it's fun to put some new faces with screen names.
Add me to the list. :D
Scott

LandSpeedRacer
12-01-2007, 09:20 PM
For those of you who know me know I love to cook . . . made some kick a$$ chili tonight that will set the coldest CFW NYE hard core partier on fire:sqeyes: , (I'll regret it tomorrow!) I'm going to turn it down a bit and make enough for whoever wants some . . . . . please stop by and try it out and say hi on NYE! I'm sure there will be a bon fire if not we will have one. If we bring enough ez-ups and it rains . . . who cares . . . . like at PCR in November . . . . what rain!:D We still managed to have a great time and run anywayz:)
The real LSR:idea:

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
12-01-2007, 09:37 PM
I heard you were hacking up the hydro, oh crap I better finish fabricating his chute mount :idea: . . . . well I guess it can't go too fast in the barn . . . . :rolleyes: :D See ya soon Ray - LSR
Hay , Scott can you fabricate some training wheels for the NITRO CART ?:idea:

charitycase
12-02-2007, 06:44 AM
Charitycase,I didn't see this thread I just Pm'd you about new years. I will be there of course:D Sorry I couldn't make it to the river this year to meet you guys maybe next year. I look forward to meeting a lot of you guys, very happy someone asked about a safety boat. I hope there is some good water to run in? I will be there with my wife my boat some family and some friends. My cousin will be there with his cole and maybe my other cousin with his blown alky hondo (New build). Like I said hope to drink some beers with everyone and be safe.
We will be there for sure.We usally hang around NighthawkHemis pit.Red enclosed trailer with a blown Hydro by it.Look us up.Gotta go drop the motor back in the boat this am so I'm actually ahead of schedule.

TUNNEL T
12-02-2007, 08:14 AM
boat 211 and i we'll be there ! hope it's not as windy as last year ! haven't missed new years day at cfw in five years and were not gonna miss this one either ! bring plenty of antifreeze ! TUNNEL T

hulshot
12-02-2007, 10:17 AM
boat 211 and i we'll be there ! hope it's not as windy as last year ! haven't missed new years day at cfw in five years and were not gonna miss this one either ! bring plenty of antifreeze ! TUNNEL T
yes we always do. I will be attending this years festivities again, lost track of how many years i've been there. pray for no wind and plenty of sun. :D

LandSpeedRacer
12-02-2007, 12:14 PM
Updated list
LSR & Shiver Shot BGF
Frankie & Red Baron BAH
BAE 557 Blue Thunder BFJ
Charitycases & BAF
Scared Shippless & boat?
vdrivedenis & BAF
Knarf & boat?
Fleetimus & Black Bitch
Infotracker & boat
Morg - no boat
Budweiser & boat?
ColeTR2?
TurboWog & boat?
Steveo143
ABOUT TIME RACING & boat
Sangster & boat?
Whip & BAH
Bob & BAJ
Dave - Green Rayson
Nighthawk
David with black hydro
Smash with Sanitarium Flat
Hulshot
Tunnel T
Whiskey & Water & boat?
Madmax & boat?
wfoflat & boat?
Steelcomp & boat?
Please add your name to the list if I forgot you - thanks
Just heard from CFW the lake is filling up 2-3 feet per day, campfires will be OK, open to camping starting 12/29 (Thursday) . . . . PLEASE keep gate shut and if no one is at the store PLEASE honor the honor system and pay the dues at the box so we can keep this going.:D

Roaddogg 4040
12-02-2007, 01:34 PM
Roaddogg should be there without boat...
Steve

SANGER-RICH
12-02-2007, 02:01 PM
Updated list
LSR & Shiver Shot BGF
Frankie & Red Baron BAH
BAE 557 Blue Thunder BFJ
Charitycases & BAF
Scared Shippless & boat?
vdrivedenis & BAF
Sanger Rich & Linda & 1 boat?
Knarf & boat?
Fleetimus & Black Bitch
Infotracker & boat
Morg - no boat
Budweiser & boat?
ColeTR2?
TurboWog & boat?
Steveo143
ABOUT TIME RACING & boat
Sangster & boat?
Whip & BAH
Bob & BAJ
Dave - Green Rayson
Nighthawk
David with black hydro
Hulshot
Tunnel T
Whiskey & Water & boat?
Madmax & boat?
wfoflat & boat?
Steelcomp & boat?
Dan & Shirley-Blown Bucks?

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Hay , Scott can you fabricate some training wheels for the NITRO CART ?:idea:
WHY DO YOU CALL IT THE NITRO CART IS IT FAST

Kindsvater Flat
12-02-2007, 06:21 PM
Updated list
LSR & Shiver Shot BGF
Frankie & Red Baron BAH
BAE 557 Blue Thunder BFJ
Charitycases & BAF
Scared Shippless & boat?
vdrivedenis & BAF
Knarf & boat?
Fleetimus & Black Bitch
Infotracker & boat
Morg - no boat
Budweiser & boat?
ColeTR2?
TurboWog & boat?
Steveo143
ABOUT TIME RACING & boat
Sangster & boat?
Whip & BAH
Bob & BAJ
Dave - Green Rayson
Nighthawk
David with black hydro
Hulshot
Tunnel T
Whiskey & Water & boat?
Madmax & boat?
wfoflat & boat?
Steelcomp & boat?
Rich... Who's bringing the water?

LandSpeedRacer
12-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Updated list
LSR & Shiver Shot BGF
Frankie & Red Baron BAH
BAE 557 Blue Thunder BFJ
Charitycases & BAF
Scared Shippless & boat?
vdrivedenis & BAF
Knarf & boat?
Fleetimus & Black Bitch
Infotracker & boat
Morg - no boat
Budweiser & boat?
ColeTR2?
TurboWog & boat?
Steveo143
ABOUT TIME RACING & boat
Sangster & boat?
Whip & BAH
Bob & BAJ
Dave - Green Rayson
Nighthawk
David with black hydro
Hulshot
Tunnel T
Whiskey & Water & boat?
Madmax & boat?
wfoflat & boat?
Steelcomp & boat?
Ray Capaldi - BGF
RoadDog4040 - no boat
(1) dead pig (NYE bbq) no boat

Sanitariumflat
12-03-2007, 12:45 PM
Hey LSR,
12/29 is a Saturday (not Thursday as stated). Can you clarify the "open to camp dates" please. Thanx - Smash.

LandSpeedRacer
12-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Thursday 12/27. Sorry about that, I can't seem to take down my old Hooters 2005 calender and the one Pinstriper Girl gave me is a year old, the one Casey gave me always seems to be on the wrong month, so I get all screwed up:D Time for new calender(s) :rolleyes:
See you at CFW - any idea which day?

Sanitariumflat
12-03-2007, 03:14 PM
What day are you planning to go LSR? I'm game to go up real early. Got a new MSD box. The old one failed, partially, just as I thought. Weird symptoms. Should be up & running in time. Hey everyone, BRING FIREWOOD! I'm sure we'll use a lot. I doubt it will be real warm.

Boat211
12-03-2007, 05:44 PM
Updated list
LSR & Shiver Shot BGF
Frankie & Red Baron BAH
BAE 557 Blue Thunder BFJ
Charitycases & BAF
Scared Shippless & boat?
vdrivedenis & BAF
Knarf & boat?
Fleetimus & Black Bitch
Infotracker & boat
Morg - no boat
Budweiser & boat?
ColeTR2?
TurboWog & boat?
Steveo143
ABOUT TIME RACING & boat
Sangster & boat?
Whip & BAH
Bob & BAJ
Dave - Green Rayson
Nighthawk
David with black hydro
Hulshot
Tunnel T
Boat 211
Whiskey & Water & boat?
Madmax & boat?
wfoflat & boat?
Steelcomp & boat?
Ray Capaldi - BGF
RoadDog4040 - no boat

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
12-03-2007, 07:31 PM
WHY DO YOU CALL IT THE NITRO CART IS IT FAST
It is very fast because it runs on NITRO and it can hurt you if you are not carful.
:(

flatrookie
12-03-2007, 07:48 PM
I may make it out this year. I tried last year but did not have a part in time. then I lost the crank in it :( so I just may roll out in my old pro star hey it still is prop driven. and I know I have not been on here to much at all this year but it would be nice to come out and meet a lot of you that have been halpfull with info to help me when I needed it

stoker2001
12-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Just heard from CFW the lake is filling up 2-3 feet per day, D
Kinda hard to chew on that one:confused:
I had Biz in South Lake Tahoe today and there is absolutly zero snow on Echo Summit:(
The south Fork American river is barely a trickle
Does Rollins lake even have any water to contribute to CFW?
Does the North and south ramps at CFW reach the water as we speak?
If anyone wants an alternate spot i vote for Oroville afterbay
lots of water there (full to the brim) and two good ramps that are freebies
No neighbors to piss off and lots of smooth water with decent viewing
Just my $.02

Da-Bull
12-04-2007, 09:14 AM
Da-Bull and boat 753 (Hot-Sauce) will be there. Probably my last outing with the boat as it is for sale. Look forward to seeing everyone and meeting new folks.:D
Thanks,
Jeff

76schiada
12-04-2007, 10:37 AM
How does this place work do I need to reserve a camp site?

Sangster
12-04-2007, 01:21 PM
It is very fast because it runs on NITRO and it can hurt you if you are not carful.
:(
Dave...You will have excuse Marshall aka. "Marsha".....He doesn't understand the meaning of fast... come on Marsha, This is "SuperDave Fricken Kiker" and you ask him if it's fast.........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sangster
12-04-2007, 01:23 PM
Just be there.. There's plenty of room......:D :) :D

wfoflat
12-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Da-Bull and boat 753 (Hot-Sauce) will be there. Probably my last outing with the boat as it is for sale. Look forward to seeing everyone and meeting new folks.:D
Thanks,
Jeff
I look forward to seeing your boat , looks beautiful
I have been trying to push it on 76 schiada here on the boards.

SANGER-RICH
12-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Kinda hard to chew on that one:confused:
I had Biz in South Lake Tahoe today and there is absolutly zero snow on Echo Summit:(
The south Fork American river is barely a trickle
Does Rollins lake even have any water to contribute to CFW?
Does the North and south ramps at CFW reach the water as we speak?
If anyone wants an alternate spot i vote for Oroville afterbay
lots of water there (full to the brim) and two good ramps that are freebies
No neighbors to piss off and lots of smooth water with decent viewing
Just my $.02
Tradition, did you see the pics from last year?? Maybe some one should post the crowd that was there.

SANGER-RICH
12-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Updated list
LSR & Shiver Shot BGF
Frankie & Red Baron BAH
BAE 557 Blue Thunder BFJ
Charitycases & BAF
Scared Shippless & boat?
vdrivedenis & BAF
Knarf & boat?
Fleetimus & Black Bitch
Infotracker & boat
Morg - no boat
Budweiser & boat?
ColeTR2?
TurboWog & boat?
Steveo143
ABOUT TIME RACING & boat
Sangster & boat?
Whip & BAH
Bob & BAJ
Dave - Green Rayson
Nighthawk
David with black hydro
Hulshot
Tunnel T
Boat 211
Whiskey & Water & boat?
Madmax & boat?
wfoflat & boat?
Steelcomp & boat?
Ray Capaldi - BGF
RoadDog4040 - no boat
Ok now is there going to be a feed on newyears eve, I beleive there is going to be a dead pig or is that his name, We can contribute if this is going to happen,maybe we can start a seperate food list. Scott?????

SANGER-RICH
12-04-2007, 05:26 PM
We are on the honor system there, at the store , when you get there, put your money in the envelope and put in the box. also be sure you close the gate behind you, we cant express that enough. There are horses and cows on the property that some times run free. And it helps keep the undesirables out
This is getting to be the last place we can run lets keep everyone happy.:D :D

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Dave...You will have excuse Marshall aka. "Marsha".....He doesn't understand the meaning of fast... come on Marsha, This is "SuperDave Fricken Kiker" and you ask him if it's fast.........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
who is this kiker guy is that the guy in the yellow jetboat that beat you guys last year . i was testing last month and the boat ran 11.67 et what do you think of that

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-04-2007, 05:52 PM
:(i saw some pictures of you with a brace on is that what you mean or did that mean girl that was with you brake you arm (thats what i hear ) good luck on your nitro deal thing you got going on

vdrivedenis
12-04-2007, 06:08 PM
You need to shave 4 seconds off of that for us to play with. Are the jet boats that go round and round all day going to let the FAST boats have some water to play in? There was a post several months ago asking why the flats don't stay in it long-I cut 126 mph in 4.2 seconds-some of us really need some decent water to do that in. The lay up in our hulls is very light and will not stand the pounding. Common courtesy would dictate that the roundy rounders stop long enough for the fuel & alcohol jets, hydros and fast flats have an opportunity to make a safe pass. It would be hightly appreciated and would certainly be safer. I don't care what I race, I just want to stab and steer!! Let's make it enjoyable for everyone. :D :D :D

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-04-2007, 06:15 PM
You need to shave 4 seconds off of that for us to play with. Are the jet boats that go round and round all day going to let the FAST boats have some water to play in? There was a post several months ago asking why the flats don't stay in it long-I cut 126 mph in 4.2 seconds-some of us really need some decent water to do that in. The lay up in our hulls is very light and will not stand the pounding. Common courtesy would dictate that the roundy rounders stop long enough for the fuel & alcohol jets, hydros and fast flats have an opportunity to make a safe pass. It would be hightly appreciated and would certainly be safer. I don't care what I race, I just want to stab and steer!! Let's make it enjoyable for everyone. :D :D :D
HEY that was the fastest i had ever been , and i was very scared from what they say is baby steps is that right

LandSpeedRacer
12-04-2007, 06:18 PM
Are you talking about that pic taken at some lake by Napa? I heard she is married and her awnry azz husband did it??????? Some comment about winged flats?????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

LandSpeedRacer
12-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Dont worry we all sound like we hate each other but when we get to the lake it is all good, all this chit talking helps drown out the rain drops . . . . . :D

vdrivedenis
12-04-2007, 06:30 PM
Can't wait. I,m finishing repairing the Vdrive now and have to put in a thread insert for one rocker arm stud, and replace one broken rocker. Last run at Ming was deadly on parts!! :D

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
12-04-2007, 07:17 PM
Marsha I like that name its fitting.:idea:

cole runner
12-04-2007, 07:19 PM
i will be there with the fastcasket thats my boat

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
12-04-2007, 07:47 PM
I think he's asking you a question is your girl going to let you drive her jetboat again this year and if so, what time and for how long.;)

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Are you talking about that pic taken at some lake by Napa? I heard she is married and her awnry azz husband did it??????? Some comment about winged flats?????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
yeah you saw the same thing i did . i didnt know if we were suppose to say anything about it sorry mr nighthawk , nitrocart , beat up by a girl or guy? or should we call you mr Arizona :D :D

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-04-2007, 08:02 PM
I think he's asking you a question is your girl going to let you drive her jetboat again this year and if so, what time and for how long.;)
the last time the jet was out it sank you might recall when you pulled my plug at night time after we were drinking i really hope you show at cfw to deal with this !!!!!!

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
12-04-2007, 08:13 PM
yeah you saw the same thing i did . i didnt know if we were suppose to say anything about it sorry mr nighthawk , nitrocart , beat up by a girl or guy? or should we call you mr Arizona :D :D
I think I also have a flat and now it has a wing that her guy gave me . Did you forget, ooor I know you can't remember like coming home from Arizona.
:confused:

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-05-2007, 10:22 AM
fancy sausage where are you and your surprise for the first

Lot Lizard
12-05-2007, 10:30 AM
V-Drive Dennis, I just want to give you a heads up that your boat is mediocre at best at Camp Far West. There will be some fast flats up there NYD, be prepared. These group from Redwood City is bringing their Hot Rods, and there FAST!
LL

vdrivedenis
12-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Fantastic. I don't like Cherry picking. I'd rather lose a good race than win against a slug. Pray for good water and weather. :D

wfoflat
12-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Fantastic. I don't like Cherry picking. I'd rather lose a good race than win against a slug. Pray for good water and weather. :D
Hey, I don't know you but thanks for not jumping on that train.
My boat is nothing like yours just a descent running lake boat. Hope to see you there and check out your boat.

vdrivedenis
12-05-2007, 05:02 PM
We all didn't start out with a 7 1/2 second boat. I have a picture on the wall from 1964 of the first Hydro I built in high school, which helps keep me humble. A real piece of crap, but it was mine and I built it!! I put it in the bottom of Ming in November or December of 1965 at the Drags. A real cold winter bath!! I love boats and flatbottoms in particular. Next to the picture of the "Wedge" is another picture of my 1962 Laveycraft salt water boat that I had when I lived by Long Beach. Another piece of crap, but a step up from the little Hydro I built. Little by little I worked up through a jet boat to a Hondo which took 5 1/2 years and every dime I could raise outside of the family budget to complete. The Cole came along at a time when I had the $$ to pick it up quickley and had the time to rig it to my needs. I have been blessed this last year by the help of the Pro's at the NJBA meets inparticular in helping me with my racing and giveing me parts in a crunch to get me to the next run. My dream was a flat, injected and on Alcohol. It took 62 years to get there, but we made it. We've run 7.6 and 144 mph with a small inch BBC-this far exceeded our dreams (as well as exceeding the MPH I told my wife I would run!!). It has been a struggle getting this far, and I appreciate the help and support of all of those that have helped us as we couldn't have done it alone. What ever you are running, I would like to see it.
Denis:)

cole runner
12-05-2007, 07:11 PM
V-Drive Dennis, I just want to give you a heads up that your boat is mediocre at best at Camp Far West. There will be some fast flats up there NYD, be prepared. These group from Redwood City is bringing their Hot Rods, and there FAST!
LL
silly lizard boats are for men

stoker2001
12-05-2007, 07:50 PM
Tradition, did you see the pics from last year?? Maybe some one should post the crowd that was there.
I hear you on the tradition
And if you dont care about running a boat,who needs the water
Has anyone seen how low it is as we speak?
I have lived here for fourty years and this is one of our worst droughts
Maybe some storms will come,but clock is ticking
I here rumors of lake rising,but i am very skeptical,need unbiased opinion here
again,just my $.02

Lot Lizard
12-05-2007, 08:03 PM
Thats an awesome story. Its very cool how you progressed over the years. I've seen your boat run at Chowchilla last year, very nice. Your air override system is first class as well. The cool thing about your story is you have data to back it up (time slips). Most people on the these boards just run there mouth having no idea how fast or slow their boat really is. Best of luck, and am looking forward to runnen um on New Years.
LL

War Canoe
12-05-2007, 09:11 PM
We have the fastest water in the world...and PLENTY of it !!
We can host the event if you don't want to risk running at CFW....I have a little outboard that is craving to run some big blocks...:)

charitycase
12-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Blah Blah Blah.............................................. .............................

War Canoe
12-05-2007, 09:18 PM
I would run you first...Then I could gloat all day...:sqeyes:

charitycase
12-05-2007, 09:35 PM
I would run you first...Then I could gloat all day...:sqeyes:
See post #121

charitycase
12-05-2007, 09:37 PM
This thread will be in BR soon.
GO HOME Keyboard Warriors!!!!!!!

War Canoe
12-05-2007, 09:41 PM
With you...Wah !;)

vdrivedenis
12-06-2007, 08:41 AM
I watched the outboards run at Red Bluff and Chowchilla. The power to weight ratio is awesome! I believe it take as big of balls to drive one of those as it does the fuelers as they are scary loose on the water!! I was launching at Chowchilla when one crashed on the course. Glad to hear that the driver was OK. I'd like to know more about the hop up techinques on those babies, as they are in a world of their own. Hope to see some out there. Denis:D

LandSpeedRacer
12-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Updated list
LSR & Shiver Shot BGF
Frankie & Red Baron BAH
BAE 557 Blue Thunder BFJ
Charitycases & BAF
Scared Shippless & boat?
vdrivedenis & BAF
Knarf & boat?
Fleetimus & Black Bitch
Infotracker & boat
Morg - no boat
Budweiser & boat?
ColeTR2?
TurboWog & boat?
Steveo143
ABOUT TIME RACING & boat
Sangster & boat?
Whip & BAH
Bob & BAJ
Dave - Green Rayson
Nighthawk
David with black hydro
Hulshot
Tunnel T
Boat 211
Whiskey & Water & boat?
Madmax & boat?
wfoflat & boat?
Steelcomp & boat?
Ray Capaldi - BGF
RoadDog4040 - no boat
Mrs. P & boat?
Cole Runner w/boat
Fancy Sausage w/boat?
Lot Lizard??
Stoker2001 w/boat
War Canoe w/boat?
Flat Rookie w/boat?
Da-Bull w/boat
76 Schiada w/boat
Please feel free to update and or change list if I missed someone or didn't get something right - it's everyone's event, I'm just trying to help out. Scott

Mrs P
12-06-2007, 12:59 PM
Scott, there's a potluck thread started on Banderlog. Feel free to add to it. BTW, I'll be bringing Laid Back Mary's with me early New Years a.m. ;)

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-06-2007, 06:56 PM
This thread will be in BR soon.
GO HOME Keyboard Warriors!!!!!!!how long do we have before mr. nitrocart , nighthawk , mr az , mr got beat up by a girl and broke his arm , has to run the wing / or give it up to another family flat owner

stoker2001
12-06-2007, 08:00 PM
I watched the outboards run at Red Bluff and Chowchilla. The power to weight ratio is awesome! I believe it take as big of balls to drive one of those as it does the fuelers as they are scary loose on the water!! I was launching at Chowchilla when one crashed on the course. Glad to hear that the driver was OK. I'd like to know more about the hop up techinques on those babies, as they are in a world of their own. Hope to see some out there. Denis:D
Denis
Thanks for the kind words,the boat that crashed was my buddy Greg Kinietz
We just seen him and his wife Bonny at the IHBA World Finals
He is comeing along,but is still healing,unfortunatly with the head injuries the doc said no more racing and Greg is having a hard time with that:(
We miss him competing in our class
Our slow whackers are fun/challenging to drive and can be competitive in the bracket classes,BTW Jim Dunn won the 2007 world Finals in the T/E nine second bracket with outboard power in a very tough field of bigblocks
His boat has phenominal power to wieght ratio without any power adders or spray:sqeyes:
If we get some rain and the weather isnt to bad i plan on making CFW with the boat and would love to chat
I understand that lots of peeps here do the NYD thing at CFW just for the social aspect and dont care to boat which is fine,but myself and a few others want to rip it up and need to get a read on the water level befor we go
Nobody here seems to know how low the lake is at present:confused:
I heard rumors that the management at CFW reported it will be doable,but how can that be unbiased
Happy Holidays

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
12-06-2007, 09:52 PM
how long do we have before mr. nitrocart , nighthawk , mr az , mr got beat up by a girl and broke his arm , has to run the wing / or give it up to another family flat owner
Is that all you could come up with after two days of think about how you could get even with me .
You started this for some reason and now your fustrated because you can't keep up. You should stop while your not ahead and before you sink again .

steveo143
12-07-2007, 04:53 AM
The water level will be fine, it's doable right now. There are several peeps on here that live in Wheatland and Lincoln.

BAE_557
12-07-2007, 06:55 AM
Because NYD is on a Tuesday, is everyone going to CFW over the weekend?

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-07-2007, 09:02 AM
Is that all you could come up with after two days of think about how you could get even with me .
You started this for some reason and now your fustrated because you can't keep up. You should stop while your not ahead and before you sink again .
sorry mister nighthawk i can't wait to mee you at cfw your right the "TEAM" comes first . that sangster guy want's on the team so bad but from what i heard they sold there boat because they didn't know how to show up anywhere

Da-Bull
12-07-2007, 09:23 AM
I look forward to seeing your boat , looks beautiful
I have been trying to push it on 76 schiada here on the boards.
WFO..thanks for the sales help...look me up on new years and we'll have a beer. Look forward to meeting ya.:D

Whip
12-07-2007, 09:24 AM
Hi William, there are a group of people that always spend the weekend prior to NYD. I will be there each day to see the events.

Sangster
12-07-2007, 09:35 AM
who is this kiker guy is that the guy in the yellow jetboat that beat you guys last year . i was testing last month and the boat ran 11.67 et what do you think of that
TEAM...:D :D :D OMG....What team, Oh with ET's like 11.67 it must be "Team Sundial"....BTW, Shouldn't you be out pounding nails somewhere... Team, Now that's frickin' halarious....

BAE_557
12-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Hi William, there are a group of people that always spend the weekend prior to NYD. I will be there each day to see the events.
Hi Ray,
I am thinking because Wednesday is a work day, I will be going to CFW on NYE instead of NYD or whichever day has the better weather forecast.
-William

vdrivedenis
12-07-2007, 05:14 PM
My regards to Greg Kinietz and his wife. Wether we drive an outboard, jet, flat or Hydro, we are all brothers of the sport-none of us want to see another hurt. It broke my heart to give up high speed barefooting, racing Harley XR's on flat track and speedway. This boat is my last attachment to the speed I need to stick into my vains a few times a year. At this age, I need to start thinking about designing that electric wheel chair I want with a special wound armature and a tug boat battery. I can see it now, two black streaks down the hall and the nurses yelling at me to stop-just like on most of the lakes I've been on with my Hondo or Cole.
We are scrambling to get the Cole finished for NYD at CFW. Should have it finished tomorrow or Sunday. Hopefully the weather will co-operate. Has anyone verified that we will have a safety boat for sure? Again, I am more than willing to pick up some of the expense of getting it there and paying for gas. Safety first, speed second.

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-07-2007, 05:36 PM
[/COLOR]
TEAM...:D :D :D OMG....What team, Oh with ET's like 11.67 it must be "Team Sundial"....BTW, Shouldn't you be out pounding nails somewhere... Team, Now that's frickin' halarious....
hey buddy i was pounding nails today guess what it was making a coffin for an orange hydro you know anyone that has one that would show up ? :crossx:

wfoflat
12-07-2007, 05:36 PM
WFO..thanks for the sales help...look me up on new years and we'll have a beer. Look forward to meeting ya.:D
Sounds good to me. I have been trying to tell my buddy that for what we do with are boats your boat would be perfect!! I'm not saying its heavy I can't tell from the pictures but it looks like it has full size stringers and would make a perfect race/lake boat. He wants some flimsy boat, but I told him at the lake in one season it's going to be cracked to shit? Good luck with the sale and again very nice boat.

DAVEO
12-07-2007, 06:40 PM
If the weather is ok Maybe Ill tug my stoker up there. Ill be there anyway boat or no boat.

LilFlattie
12-07-2007, 10:36 PM
Hey Mr. nighthawk hemi dude. I think you should leave the hydro at home for NYD and throw another truck motor in the flat so I can whoop your ass like I did on fathers day. Just don't let Ray drive.:D Hows the shoulder??

707dog
12-07-2007, 10:39 PM
If the weather is ok Maybe Ill tug my stoker up there. Ill be there anyway boat or no boat.
whats up dave hows things?...hey is terry headed up with ya.. he took me to my first CFW chin dig what a blast...im trying to make this one

Monkey Bung
12-08-2007, 08:11 AM
Sounds good to me. I have been trying to tell my buddy that for what we do with are boats your boat would be perfect!! I'm not saying its heavy I can't tell from the pictures but it looks like it has full size stringers and would make a perfect race/lake boat. He wants some flimsy boat, but I told him at the lake in one season it's going to be cracked to shit? Good luck with the sale and again very nice boat.
Da-Bulls boat runs in the eights! Probably one of the top contenders for anyone at CFW for sure.

wfoflat
12-08-2007, 08:59 AM
Da-Bulls boat runs in the eights! Probably one of the top contenders for anyone at CFW for sure.
Thats what I thought. If I was still looking it would be in my garage already.

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
12-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Hey Mr. nighthawk hemi dude. I think you should leave the hydro at home for NYD and throw another truck motor in the flat so I can whoop your ass like I did on fathers day. Just don't let Ray drive.:D Hows the shoulder??
That was a $ 500 peanut headed truck engine that was dead stock and the boat had #31 gears in it. And you beat me by about 10 MPH You should be very happy with the "performance" of your boat. My boats GPS was 55 mph max speed that means your boat was doing 65 mph.That's great you kicked my ass .

LilFlattie
12-08-2007, 01:38 PM
That was a $ 500 peanut headed truck engine that was dead stock and the boat had #31 gears in it. And you beat me by about 10 MPH You should be very happy with the "performance" of your boat. My boats GPS was 55 mph max speed that means your boat was doing 65 mph.That's great you kicked my ass .
Don't get all defensive..... :D and by the way, I was just taking it easy on you. I GPS at 84 so I just wanted it to be close.

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
12-08-2007, 03:30 PM
Don't get all defensive..... :D and by the way, I was just taking it easy on you. I GPS at 84 so I just wanted it to be close.
I'm not being defensive I'm just stayting the factes its an engine not a motor . motors are electic- engine run on fuel. That's all !:)
Just Fukin with you back do not take any thing I say on hear personal Ilike every one and everyone is a freind.;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

LilFlattie
12-10-2007, 10:45 PM
I'm not being defensive I'm just stayting the factes its an engine not a motor . motors are electic- engine run on fuel. That's all !:)
Just Fukin with you back do not take any thing I say on hear personal Ilike every one and everyone is a freind.;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Well with that ENGINE that you are going to put in the green turtle, you may see 58mph.
Oh, and don't take me too seriously either....... Just pokin at my favorite stunt driver:D :D :D :D

DAVEO
12-11-2007, 05:01 PM
whats up dave hows things?...hey is terry headed up with ya.. he took me to my first CFW chin dig what a blast...im trying to make this one
Me Terry Norm Don and Ryan.

SANGER-RICH
12-11-2007, 05:12 PM
We are still wondering about NYE and the (1) dead pig (NYE bbq) no boat.
Is this pig showing up???:D :D

madmax
12-11-2007, 07:29 PM
drove by cfw today water looks about 2feet below north shore ramp start washing your cars.:devil:

SANGER-RICH
12-11-2007, 07:38 PM
drove by cfw today water looks about 2feet below north shore ramp start washing your cars.:devil:
Cars?? Dont ya mean warsh yur trucks?? :D :D

LandSpeedRacer
12-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Rich, Andy is putting together a deal to cook a pig I think NYE. I'm chipping in and I'm sure Andy would appreaciate any other help. Hopefully those who stick out the cold NYE @ CFW can all get together and bring in the New Years together and have a good time like last year! :D I don't think it will be like an official get together - more like last year when whoever had the biggest fire and most booze wound up the place to be . . . . . :rolleyes:

Sanitariumflat
12-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Hey Bandit, I'll be happy to pitch in on a pig! Firewood. We need lots of firewood folks. If everyone brings a little, or what they can, we should be in good shape. Let the festivities begin.
Smash

stoker2001
12-12-2007, 09:30 PM
So how far has it come up in the last week?
Is the North ramp doable?
Guess i will have to take a look for myself

Sanitariumflat
12-13-2007, 08:00 AM
Hey Stoker
I was on Google earth the other day and found some images (date?) of the lake when it was very low and you can see there is still plenty of water to run in. Do a search for Wheatland and then just scroll east a few miles. It is certainly higher now than when those shots were taken. People have a bad habit of comparing it to a 'full' status when it is low, and then assume it is not boatable for high speed. I've been fishing there for 25+ years and have never seen it too low to make a good 1/4 mile pass, at least somewhere on the lake. Think about IHBA Red Bluff and Chowchilla. These are not large bodies of water and Dale went 263 there (RB). North shore is for jet skis, fisherman, family camping, etc. The real hardware is always @ the southshore. Hope to see ya'll there.
Smash

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-18-2007, 09:35 AM
your lake up there should be getting pretty full were you hiding

LandSpeedRacer
12-18-2007, 09:41 AM
I'm not hiding, just letting it rain and staying out of all the other threads . . .
CFW should be interesting rain or shine:D
Scott

Sanitariumflat
12-18-2007, 10:51 AM
YEA! The lake is filling, the lake is filling!

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-18-2007, 12:19 PM
I'm not hiding, just letting it rain and staying out of all the other threads . . .
CFW should be interesting rain or shine:D
Scott
i sure dont want to get caught up with that lot lizard stuff he sounds like he's close if theres stickers being left at peoples shop

76schiada
12-18-2007, 12:20 PM
Ive personally seen the sticker. Its pretty funny

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-18-2007, 12:29 PM
Ive personally seen the sticker. Its pretty funny
joe must know around about who he is then:idea:

Jetboatguru
12-18-2007, 12:53 PM
:idea: :idea:

sixgunsam
12-18-2007, 03:48 PM
Just got back from CFW, I took a few pictures:( I'll post them in a little bit.

76schiada
12-18-2007, 04:11 PM
WFO and I seen the Lizard going up HWY 80 on saturday:idea:

sixgunsam
12-18-2007, 04:13 PM
Cfw 12/18

sixgunsam
12-18-2007, 04:18 PM
another

sixgunsam
12-18-2007, 04:20 PM
Standing at waters edge [which does have asphalt] looking back up ramp.

sixgunsam
12-18-2007, 04:22 PM
Tons of parking:D ........

sixgunsam
12-18-2007, 04:24 PM
On both sides:D ......

sixgunsam
12-18-2007, 04:26 PM
I think the sign is new.

sixgunsam
12-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Sorry for posting the pics like this, it is all I know for now:) And for a parting shot, at least we have the dock:)

Hud
12-18-2007, 04:57 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/PC170167.jpgI have seen CFW come up 20 feet in on night......C'mon!

sixgunsam
12-18-2007, 05:14 PM
We have had a pretty good amount of rain in the past 2 days. Lets hope for more. My card on my camera was full, I couldn't take any pics of 1/4 mile cove, it was DRY, very eerie looking.

MahaMan
12-18-2007, 05:20 PM
I am driving from Nevada City, just a spectator. Wondering where everyone meets ? What time on NY day ?? I have a collection of Maherajah skis. OK if I bring them to display ?? Thanks, Garret

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-18-2007, 06:39 PM
what you think :confused: i have somthing for you i will leave it for you at joes shop

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-18-2007, 06:39 PM
Is there somthing you know i dont ( joe sr. ) maybe :idea:

Sangster
12-18-2007, 06:55 PM
The Lizard strikes again...:eek: :eek: :eek:

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-18-2007, 06:59 PM
The Lizard strikes again...:eek: :eek: :eek:
who is it :confused:

QuickJet
12-18-2007, 07:00 PM
who is it :confused:
Read the last two pages of the "8 sec" thread.

vdrivedenis
12-18-2007, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the photos of the water level. Those photos coupled with the rain installs some confidence that we will be able to get in some runs. I'm looking forward to seeing the action behind the conversations. Should be very entertaining!:D :D

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-18-2007, 07:31 PM
Read the last two pages of the "8 sec" thread.
the age he said he was on his info does not match his real age

QuickJet
12-18-2007, 07:34 PM
the age he said he was on his info does not match his real age
One of the many frustrating and unanswered questions with LL

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-18-2007, 07:36 PM
One of the many frustrating and unanswered questions with LL
a couple more weeks maybe we will see:confused:

sixgunsam
12-18-2007, 07:37 PM
Welcome on the photos, I have never seen it that low, nor did I think CFW was that deep. If some of the heavy hitters show up, the sound off of the walls of the shore is going to be sick:D

Sangster
12-18-2007, 07:42 PM
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs19/300W/f/2007/271/a/0/NO_Lot_Lizards_by_KodaFalken.jpg

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-18-2007, 07:57 PM
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs19/300W/f/2007/271/a/0/NO_Lot_Lizards_by_KodaFalken.jpg
thats pretty good buddy maybe you know

Sangster
12-18-2007, 08:01 PM
http://www.todaysplanet.com/pg/beta/lizardlover/pic/hollywood_lizards_492.jpg

Sangster
12-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Now here's a thought...
http://bp0.blogger.com/_Jn2ClMdXq-w/RjXQFqa3uuI/AAAAAAAAAaw/6l-rvlshXcg/s400/house-gecko-01.jpg

Berryessa Billy-Bob
12-18-2007, 08:29 PM
Shur is some good reading and some rite purdy photo picsures. My worm money is on the lizurd.