PDA

View Full Version : Our Country needs major help

LhcBrad
11-17-2007, 05:44 PM
I have listened to most of the debates (Republican and Democatic) To me they sound alot alike in many ways. The only one who stands out is Ron Paul, i do not agree with everything he says and stands for, but he tells it like it really is.He does not flip flop or back down on his beliefs and to me he is sincere about actualy fixing this country.The others in my opinion just want the power of being a president. We do not need any more of that. For some reason the media ignores Ron Paul and is mentioned very little. I feel it is because he will expose the real problem this nation has,and the the ones in power do not want that.I may be wrong, just my 2 cents.

lakeluver
11-17-2007, 06:18 PM
Ron Paul makes more sense than any of those other people out there who are looking for the job...
just my .02 from the desert....

BadKachina
11-17-2007, 06:21 PM
I heard Ron Paul in an interview. Very intellegent guy, not only that, he's a doctor instead of a lawyer. He doesn't really stand a chance though does he?

delemorte
11-17-2007, 06:24 PM
No he does not. I dont think but hes got my vote..
i love ron paul

LhcBrad
11-17-2007, 06:44 PM
I heard Ron Paul in an interview. Very intellegent guy, not only that, he's a doctor instead of a lawyer. He doesn't really stand a chance though does he?
I hear " He has no chance" from so many, why does he not have a chance if he makes so much sense? That to me is the question. I think he even could get some democrats to vote for him. Is the reason he has no chance because his name isnt recognizable? If so then we as a nation vote for the one with a recognized name? If thats the case we are in worse shape then i thought.

CARLSON-JET
11-17-2007, 06:44 PM
I have been gathering signatures for our district delegates to get Ron Paul into the primaries. We have been short a few signatures. Please check your local Ron Paul H.Qs to be sure that they have enough signatures for your district. This is very important as without the delegates there are no primaries for Ron Paul. Also Dec. 16 is the 2007 boston tea party. we need all the support we can get.

Cas
11-17-2007, 06:53 PM
I hear " He has no chance" from so many, why does he not have a chance if he makes so much sense? That to me is the question. I think he even could get some democrats to vote for him. Is the reason he has no chance because his name isnt recognizable? If so then we as a nation vote for the one with a recognized name? If thats the case we are in worse shape then i thought.
it's because there are so many ignorant f*cks out there that vote party instead of who's best. Ignorant because they do not or will ot take the time to actually read what the candidates are all about.
We definitely need a change, not only in the Presidency but in most all of Congress too.

OSidePat
11-17-2007, 08:04 PM
Dont be fooled by these fake Ron Paul Republicans they are all phonies who are working for the Democratic Party I saw a bunch of them in at a rally in the middle of the the day on a work day .sorry we dont have time to hold up stupid signs in the middle of the day ...we are busy working , running our biz or taking care of our kids, these guys looked like union hacks and students from the University ........Ron Paul is a Joke and the Democrats are trying to split our vote!

sanger rat
11-17-2007, 08:53 PM
Dont be fooled by these fake Ron Paul Republicans they are all phonies who are working for the Democratic Party I saw a bunch of them in at a rally in the middle of the the day on a work day .sorry we dont have time to hold up stupid signs in the middle of the day ...we are busy working , running our biz or taking care of our kids, these guys looked like union hacks and students from the University ........Ron Paul is a Joke and the Democrats are trying to split our vote!
So who you think is the best person for the job?

3 daytona`s
11-17-2007, 09:30 PM
I have listened to most of the debates (Republican and Democatic) To me they sound alot alike in many ways. The only one who stands out is Ron Paul, i do not agree with everything he says and stands for, but he tells it like it really is.He does not flip flop or back down on his beliefs and to me he is sincere about actualy fixing this country.The others in my opinion just want the power of being a president. We do not need any more of that. For some reason the media ignores Ron Paul and is mentioned very little. I feel it is because he will expose the real problem this nation has,and the the ones in power do not want that.I may be wrong, just my 2 cents.
How many of your friends are furious with the state of affairs,local.state,National? How many friends sit around and complain and complain about all of it. Then do not register to vote and then get off their BUTT to Go and Vote. Ron Paul is not well known enugh or started too late IMO

cdog
11-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Anyone willing to shit can the IRS is OK with me. I think the powers in charge are threatened by his ideas. I see no difference in any of these douche bag candidates. Maybe Fred T. I'd love to see what Ron Paul could do in 4 years. I was sickened at that jack ass rudy for snickering every time Ron had something to say during the first debate. No way in hell I'd vote for rudy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdT7Leo0d0Y

Not So Fast
11-17-2007, 11:33 PM
I'll have to listen to him and pay more attention. On the other side of the ballot I like Joe Biden but he wont be there in the final. I'm indepedant BTW. NSF

ULTRA26 # 1
11-18-2007, 09:44 AM
I'll have to listen to him and pay more attention. On the other side of the ballot I like Joe Biden but he wont be there in the final. I'm indepedant BTW. NSF
Bobby, again we see things similarly. Joe Biden stands tall on one side, and Ron Paul on the other. However, I don't either as electable.

QuickJet
11-18-2007, 10:24 AM
Ron paul is a dueche Bag and Biden is a complete ass clown.
Biden (higher taxes, open boarders and guns for criminals only) will be near the first one out, just behind Kucinich.
Ron Paul is is a spineless puss who will never meet the strength required by the GOP for the nomination.
The nominees are going to be Hillary and Rudy.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-18-2007, 10:31 AM
Biden (higher taxes, open boarders and guns for criminals only) will be near the first one out, just behind Kucinich.
Ron Paul is is a spineless puss who will never meet the strength required by the GOP for the nomination.
Ass Clown and Dueche Bag. :2purples:
I think we would all love to hear you names for Rudy and Hillary, since you have such a way with words. :)
BTW, most of are aware of who the candidates are likely to be.

QuickJet
11-18-2007, 10:43 AM
Ass Clown and Dueche Bag. :2purples:
I think we would all love to hear you names for Rudy and Hillary, since you have such a way with words. :)
BTW, most of are aware of who the candidates are likely to be.
I have no problems with Rudy, Hillary on the other hand....................

ULTRA26 # 1
11-18-2007, 10:52 AM
Seems we are proabaly looking at having our first kinda female President :D

QuickJet
11-18-2007, 12:56 PM
Seems we are proabaly looking at having our first kinda female President :D
Nah....her being on the ticket is going to bring out more hardcore conservatives than ever before on election day. Hardcore conservatives don't like Rudy either, but they hate Hillary, and hate has more power than love.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-18-2007, 01:41 PM
Nah....her being on the ticket is going to bring out more hardcore conservatives than ever before on election day. Hardcore conservatives don't like Rudy either, but they hate Hillary, and hate has more power than love.
I wasn't talking about Hillary :D :D :D :D :D

Not So Fast
11-18-2007, 03:04 PM
And he comes out swinging, geeze, tell us how you really feel oh great Swami!! I'll get my pencil out right now and cross off both of these, what were they, deuche bags?:D NSF

QuickJet
11-18-2007, 03:47 PM
And he comes out swinging, geeze, tell us how you really feel oh great Swami!! I'll get my pencil out right now and cross off both of these, what were they, deuche bags?:D NSF
No, one is a Dueche bag and the other is an ass clown.....;)

ULTRA26 # 1
11-18-2007, 04:34 PM
Guess who QJ
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/ap/4a9eed1a-6b7d-4ef0-8c45-e0f68294c7ea.hmedium.jpg
New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, right, dressed in drag as a role in "Victor/Victoria," sings with Julie Andrews at the New York Hilton on March 1, 1997.
Go Rudette
http://www.covenantnews.com/giulianidrag2.jpg

QuickJet
11-18-2007, 06:16 PM
Guess who QJ
New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, right, dressed in drag as a role in "Victor/Victoria," sings with Julie Andrews at the New York Hilton on March 1, 1997.
Go Rudette
http://www.covenantnews.com/giulianidrag2.jpg
NOw that's a man who is comfortable with his sexuality and masculinity.
I've dressed in drag, I can relate.

Blown 472
11-18-2007, 06:40 PM
Really now?

QuickJet
11-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Really now?
Really!! :eek:

ULTRA26 # 1
11-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Can't say that I can relate to dressing in drag. Never had the desire. :confused: :confused:
You gotta admit that this doesn't appear to be a display of masculinity.

delemorte
11-19-2007, 12:57 PM
I just dont see how republicans can back Rudy. he is not anti gay or anti abortion and is anti gun... arent those hardcore conservative issues?
Ron Paul on the other hand is all about our constitution and our rights as americans with a sound fiscal policy (tax less but spend less). If Ron Paul makes the general election he has my vote no matter what party he is on.

delemorte
11-19-2007, 01:27 PM
I had to think about this comment for a while. and it has to be the dumbest argument i have heard to date. Let me get this right. You dont like Ron Paul because college students are gettting involved in politics and support this guy?
Is that because you hate kids in college or just feel that all kids in college are democrats? and in case you did not notice SCHOOL IS OUT OF SESSION in alot of places... so i am glad to see them get involved in politics instead of binge drinking and smoking dope.
listen to what Ron has to say and make up your mind. dont vote just based on who everyone else is voting for... Be informed.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-19-2007, 01:51 PM
I had to think about this comment for a while. and it has to be the dumbest argument i have heard to date. Let me get this right. You dont like Ron Paul because college students are gettting involved in politics and support this guy?
Is that because you hate kids in college or just feel that all kids in college are democrats? and in case you did not notice SCHOOL IS OUT OF SESSION in alot of places... so i am glad to see them get involved in politics instead of binge drinking and smoking dope.
listen to what Ron has to say and make up your mind. dont vote just based on who everyone else is voting for... Be informed.
Good Post!

QuickJet
11-19-2007, 02:46 PM
I just dont see how republicans can back Rudy. he is not anti gay or anti abortion and is anti gun... arent those hardcore conservative issues?
Ron Paul on the other hand is all about our constitution and our rights as americans with a sound fiscal policy (tax less but spend less). If Ron Paul makes the general election he has my vote no matter what party he is on.
Ron Paul is for the immediate pull out of our solgiers in Iraq. He does not support the war. That issue alone will keep him from the nomination. Success in Iraq is far more important to conservatives than two guys plowing each other in the ass or a crack head getting an abortion.
Ron Paul comes off as a terrorist apeasing wuss. Political suicide if you are running on the Republican ticket.

delemorte
11-19-2007, 03:04 PM
Ron Paul is for the immediate pull out of our solgiers in Iraq. He does not support the war. That issue alone will keep him from the nomination. Success in Iraq is far more important to conservatives than two guys plowing each other in the ass or a crack head getting an abortion.
Ron Paul comes off as a terrorist apeasing wuss. Political suicide if you are running on the Republican ticket.
And i support the immediate pull out of that flippin country. He supports bringing our troops home from all foreign soil and start thinking about fiscal responsibility and national security and stop borrowing billions of dollars from China to pay for this war...
2 billion a week my freind. this will be on the backs of these college students to pay when they get older. It is also their freinds fighting this war. More so than the older generations. Check out the average age of an infantryman in Irag or Afganistan.
But wait isnt it the conservative position to want to keep our nose out of other countries internal affairs.. what ever happened to the conservatives being against nation building.. Spread democracy by example not by force...
Do you even know why they hit us on 911? One reasons is because we have had our flippin nose in their buisness for the last 20 years. I promise you if some other country kept playing around in my back yard i would want to bomb them too.
Ron Paul is a true conservative. I'm all for bringing our people home and building a wall around america with machine guns nest around it.... Muhahahhah.. maybe not that bad but you get my point.

delemorte
11-19-2007, 03:08 PM
you know some will reply to that by saying what about our allies.
Isreal: they have (what has been estimated) over 200 nuclear weapons.. trust me they can handle them selves.
Saudi Arabia: they just sentenced a girl to 6 months in jail and 200 lashes for being gang raped... pardon me if they dont get any of my sympathy...
Kuait: they got enough money they should pay for a proper army.
am i missing any one?

QuickJet
11-19-2007, 04:09 PM
And i support the immediate pull out of that flippin country. He supports bringing our troops home from all foreign soil and start thinking about fiscal responsibility and national security and stop borrowing billions of dollars from China to pay for this war...
2 billion a week my freind. this will be on the backs of these college students to pay when they get older. It is also their freinds fighting this war. More so than the older generations. Check out the average age of an infantryman in Irag or Afganistan.
But wait isnt it the conservative position to want to keep our nose out of other countries internal affairs.. what ever happened to the conservatives being against nation building.. Spread democracy by example not by force...
Do you even know why they hit us on 911? One reasons is because we have had our flippin nose in their buisness for the last 20 years. I promise you if some other country kept playing around in my back yard i would want to bomb them too.
Ron Paul is a true conservative. I'm all for bringing our people home and building a wall around america with machine guns nest around it.... Muhahahhah.. maybe not that bad but you get my point.
You asked how a conservative could back Rudy and I answered your question.
Thankfully not too many people who vote share your opinion with Ron Paul. Obviously he has no chance of the nomination since his opinions are not what "True" conservatives are looking for.
Somehow the idea of some towel headed sand niggers dictating our foreign policies don't sit too well with most folks (with the exception of you and ron Paul of course)

Old Texan
11-19-2007, 04:10 PM
Ron Paul is a true conservative.
Ron Paul is a Libertarian. He has run for President on the Libertarian ticket. He runs for Congress as a Republican because he wants to be elected. Everyone cries for change and a new party to choose from but the Libertarian Party gains very little and is just a source of splitting the vote. If it wasn't for a third party, we'd have never had Bill Clinton in the White House.
Paul will never get elected as he will never get nominated. I have voted for him as a Congressman for as many times as he has run but he doesn't have the party backing to get a Republican nomination plain and simple. Although he's been in DC a long time, he is still considered an outsider.
Paul, Biden, Kucinich, McCain, and probably Edwards and Obama (at least for now) are all "candidates". They just never get to the nomination stage much less the Presidential office.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-19-2007, 04:25 PM
You asked how a conservative could back Rudy and I answered your question.
Thankfully not too many people who vote share your opinion with Ron Paul. Obviously he has no chance of the nomination since his opinions are not what "True" conservatives are looking for.
Somehow the idea of some towel headed sand niggers dictating our foreign policies don't sit too well with most folks (with the exception of you and ron Paul of course)
"Somehow the idea of some towel headed sand niggers dictating our foreign policies don't sit too well with most folks"
It's not about the US calling the shots in the rest of the world. The sooner people undersrand this the better.
I don't want to be the first to tell you but most voting Americans, want us out of Iraq. Ron Paul has some great views and some not so great views. Whatever the case, I don't see him as being electable. BTW, it is very possible that Republicans aren't going to win in 08

sanger rat
11-19-2007, 04:44 PM
I think Dec. 16 is going to be a very interesting day.:)

CARLSON-JET
11-19-2007, 05:13 PM
Ron Paul is fast aproaching having all the signatures for delegates to the national nominating convention for my district, including extras for any that are contested. ( The other Reps will contest them) I canvassed only 50 houses tonight and got 30 sigs.
Thank you to those with an open mind.
Qiukjet, please continue running around and stating your position, It ushers in more interest for Ron Paul. :eek:
As for the Hit and run from OSidePat. Please continue you dillusional pathetic outlook on the situation. :cry:
Well, I'm off to gather more sigs.
R.B.

QuickJet
11-19-2007, 05:26 PM
[B][I]
I don't want to be the first to tell you but most voting Americans, want us out of Iraq. Ron Paul has some great views and some not so great views. Whatever the case, I don't see him as being electable. BTW, it is very possible that Republicans aren't going to win in 08
Most want us out of Iraq, but even more want us to win.
And we won't be out of Iraq until Iran is put in check. It's going to be a long hard battle in the middle east, one that Ron Paul is willing to Puss out on at a moments notice.
I agree though John, Ron Paul has absolutely no chance of the nomination.

QuickJet
11-19-2007, 05:30 PM
Ron Paul is fast aproaching having all the signatures for delegates to the national nominating convention for my district, including extras for any that are contested. ( The other Reps will contest them) I canvassed only 50 houses tonight and got 30 sigs.
Thank you to those with an open mind.
Qiukjet, please continue running around and stating your position, It ushers in more interest for Ron Paul. :eek:
As for the Hit and run from OSidePat. Please continue you dillusional pathetic outlook on the situation. :cry:
Well, I'm off to gather more sigs.
R.B.
Sad that you would rather pursue a worthless cause than spend time with your family. Hey atleast this way your neighbors will know you as the wacko with a clipboard.
I'd vote Hillary over Ron Paul. At least she understands the need for our troops in the region.

delemorte
11-19-2007, 05:50 PM
Sad that you would rather pursue a worthless cause than spend time with your family. Hey atleast this way your neighbors will know you as the wacko with a clipboard.
I'd vote Hillary over Ron Paul. At least she understands the need for our troops in the region.
Quick question. You do realize there will be no peace or stability, in the middle east, with a western army in a muslim country?? You do understand that right? There is no sense to middle eastern politics... as long as we stay is as long as we fight and die.. If you think attrition is the way to win a war with with a indiginous fenatical people then obviously you have forgotten the lessons learned in Vietnam and the Russian ocupation of Afganistan..
And you know what i think we have already acomplished what we went to do..
1. dethrone Saddam.
2. remove any WMDs from IRAQ.
looks like to me we are just instigating the fight..
If you have voted for Paul then why not vote him again. you obviously vote for him over and over again for your district why would you not want him for pres, that makes no sense? Now if you ask will he win, or is he electable? I dont know but i dont vote for the winning team just cause i want to be on the winning side. I vote the issues.

CARLSON-JET
11-19-2007, 06:58 PM
No. What is sad is that you make general assumptions about somebody you know nothing about and have never met. I don't have kids and am not married.
As for the "wacko with the clip-board" comment. All my neighbors signed my petition. Most of the folks who didn't sign had either already made up their minds as to who they were going to vote for, were not registered to vote or who claimed non political status. I left some information with the rest as they wanted to know who Ron paul is and needed time to look into the matter.
Care to make more assumptions about me? So far you are 0/2
I'm not going to elaborate on your quixotic view of Sen. Clinton but if anybody is a fraud in the election, she fits the bill.
Everytime I hear Ron paul has no chance, I work a little harder getting information out. Despite the media, Paul is gaining huge ground without their support. I have found alot of voters understand what is going on and they are getting upset about it.
I just gathered 10 more sigs in about 1/2 an hour. Very good by petition standards. I also recieved news we have enough and I'm going to go to other districts to help fellow petitioners out. We should be good in IL. before the weekend.
If others feel Ron Paul represents their interests, please get involved. I have enjoyed every minute of it.
R.B.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-19-2007, 07:22 PM
Most want us out of Iraq, but even more want us to win.
And we won't be out of Iraq until Iran is put in check. It's going to be a long hard battle in the middle east, one that Ron Paul is willing to Puss out on at a moments notice.
I agree though John, Ron Paul has absolutely no chance of the nomination.
As far as I'm concerned, our military completed a victorious mission a while ago. IMO, Iran is not going to be put is check with military force.

sanger rat
11-19-2007, 07:29 PM
I'm amazed at what other countries are saying about Ron Paul. Read some the comments. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07TVBLFroSM

ULTRA26 # 1
11-19-2007, 07:37 PM
I think Dec. 16 is going to be a very interesting day.:)
WTF Dec. 16?

QuickJet
11-19-2007, 07:42 PM
Quick question. You do realize there will be no peace or stability, in the middle east, with a western army in a muslim country?? You do understand that right? There is no sense to middle eastern politics... as long as we stay is as long as we fight and die.. If you think attrition is the way to win a war with with a indiginous fenatical people then obviously you have forgotten the lessons learned in Vietnam and the Russian ocupation of Afganistan.. .
I am not worried about peace and stability, I am more concerned with terrorist death count.
You will not convince me otherwise since I beleive we should send nukes into Iraq AND Iran to get our point across.
Radical? maybe, affective? deffinatly.
If you have voted for Paul then why not vote him again. you obviously vote for him over and over again for your district why would you not want him for pres, that makes no sense? Now if you ask will he win, or is he electable? I dont know but i dont vote for the winning team just cause i want to be on the winning side. I vote the issues.
I wouldn't vote for him for class president let alone anything else. He is a weak dueche bag.
No. What is sad is that you make general assumptions about somebody you know nothing about and have never met. I don't have kids and am not married.
As for the "wacko with the clip-board" comment. All my neighbors signed my petition. Most of the folks who didn't sign had either already made up their minds as to who they were going to vote for, were not registered to vote or who claimed non political status. I left some information with the rest as they wanted to know who Ron paul is and needed time to look into the matter..
Ron Paul has no chance and your neighbors know it. They signed your little paper to get you to leave.
If others feel Ron Paul represents their interests, please get involved. I have enjoyed every minute of it.
R.B.
Of course you have.....you have no life.
As far as I'm concerned, our military completed a victorious mission a while ago. IMO, Iran is not going to be put is check with military force.
It's amazing how affective diplomacy is when our military is a right next door. Had we not responed to Sadham the way we did do you think Ahkmajiidad would even take us seriouse? C'mon.

sanger rat
11-19-2007, 07:49 PM
WTF Dec. 16? Tea party 07. Google it and learn more.;)

ULTRA26 # 1
11-19-2007, 08:00 PM
I am not worried about peace and stability, I am more concerned with terrorist death count.
You will not convince me otherwise since I beleive we should send nukes into Iraq AND Iran to get our point across.
Radical? maybe, affective? deffinatly.
Worrying about death count is radical at least. You have the right, as an American, to have an opinion and to voice the same.
However, in response to your comment:
I am not worried about peace and stability IMO, you should be.
Tea party 07. Google it and learn more.;)
Thanks, I wasn't aware of this.
Tea Party 07 - Ron Paul for President Mass Donation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKZmIzEMUN8&eurl=http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Tea+party+07&btn=Search&tab=Web&ei=UTF-8&fr=my-vert-web-top

QuickJet
11-19-2007, 08:28 PM
Worrying about death count is radical at least. You have the right, as an American, to have an opinion and to voice the same.
However, in response to your comment:
I am not worried about peace and stability IMO, you should be.
Peace is a by product of war. You wipe out enough of your enemy in the most radical and horendouse way, you win the war.
Worked in Japan.
As far as the Ron paul "donation Day"
Remember a "Fool and his money are soon parted" I guess the proper term in this case would be "Fools"........Pahleeeze..http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

ULTRA26 # 1
11-19-2007, 08:42 PM
Peace is a by product of war. You wipe out enough of your enemy in the most radical and horendouse way, you win the war.
Worked in Japan.
Remember a "Fool and his money are soon parted" I guess the proper term in this case would be "Fools"........Pahleeeze..http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
Sorry QJ, your thoughts about Iraq and the Mid-East, are extreme. Most Americans won't buy it. Our military already won.

delemorte
11-19-2007, 08:52 PM
Radical? maybe, affective? deffinatly..
I dont disagree fundamentaly. I just dont want to waste any more american lives doing it. You could send blankets over there infested with small pox as far as i was concerned...
I wouldn't vote for him for class president let alone anything else. He is a weak dueche bag...
That comment was not meant toward you unless you live in his district.. seeing how you dont live in texas then prolly not.
Ron Paul has no chance and your neighbors know it. They signed your little paper to get you to leave..
I just saw a poll that he passed Fred T and is coming up on Romney in NH... Im not one to believe in polls but it is an interesting report.
Of course you have.....you have no life..
Why do "Conservatives" always resort to name calling and personal attacks? have you run out of arguing points?
It's amazing how affective diplomacy is when our military is a right next door. Had we not responed to Sadham the way we did do you think Ahkmajiidad would even take us seriouse? C'mon.
Whats amazing is that noone even knew that crack pot exsisted before we occupied iraq. Yes he is a public figure now as he has to rattle his sabor to try and act tough against our military. But hes still a crack pot and the majority of Iranians think hes a bit wacko as well. Can you say you have been to iran or met many Iranian people? I know someone who has recently visited that country and said that the majority of them are just like you and me and they think that dude is a whack job all the same and hate living under that kind of goverment.

delemorte
11-19-2007, 08:57 PM
Worked in Japan.
You know Hitler had the same philosophy about the jews...and we see how well that turned out for him. The problem with genocide or ethnic cleansing is that you will never get them all..

QuickJet
11-19-2007, 10:53 PM
Sorry QJ, your thoughts about Iraq and the Mid-East, are extreme. Most Americans won't buy it. Our military already won.
And are continuing to do so......everyday!!!
I think we can knock of a few thousand more before we call it quits.

QuickJet
11-19-2007, 11:01 PM
Whats amazing is that noone even knew that crack pot exsisted before we occupied iraq. Yes he is a public figure now as he has to rattle his sabor to try and act tough against our military. But hes still a crack pot and the majority of Iranians think hes a bit wacko as well. Can you say you have been to iran or met many Iranian people? I know someone who has recently visited that country and said that the majority of them are just like you and me and they think that dude is a whack job all the same and hate living under that kind of goverment.
The same could be said about the Iraqies and their thoughts of Sadham before we toppled his regime.
I am not too concerned about the people of Iran or their opinions since they play absolutely no part in their governments decisions. Ahkmood is a crazed lunatic that needs to be obliterated. I'm pleased that we have the Iranian people's support on this matter, however I'm sure it would fade as soon as we rescued them from oppression and terrany.

QuickJet
11-19-2007, 11:11 PM
You know Hitler had the same philosophy about the jews...and we see how well that turned out for him. The problem with genocide or ethnic cleansing is that you will never get them all..
Not even the same thing. The Jews posed zero threat to Germany. I never spoke of ethnic cleasing. Honestly, how clean can you get a Muslum?
I was speaking about the on going battle with Japan that suddenly ended via two atomic bombs. In order to win against radicalism, one must also become radical. You cannot expect the radical muslums to call it quits as soon as we pack our troops up and bring them home. We have to leave a mark. We need to take off the gloves and fight dirty. Bombs, gas, poison...whatever it takes to make our stand known. Tip toeingin the dunes trying not to hurt anyone isn't going to end this anytime soon.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-20-2007, 06:16 AM
And are continuing to do so......everyday!!!
I think we can knock of a few thousand more before we call it quits.
No need to lose one more American life in Iraq. Our military has been victorious, and needs to come for some much needed R&R. Not possible to kill all Muslim extremists. It's never going to happen.

delemorte
11-20-2007, 06:18 AM
Not even the same thing. The Jews posed zero threat to Germany. I never spoke of ethnic cleasing. Honestly, how clean can you get a Muslum?
I was speaking about the on going battle with Japan that suddenly ended via two atomic bombs. In order to win against radicalism, one must also become radical. You cannot expect the radical muslums to call it quits as soon as we pack our troops up and bring them home. We have to leave a mark. We need to take off the gloves and fight dirty. Bombs, gas, poison...whatever it takes to make our stand known. Tip toeingin the dunes trying not to hurt anyone isn't going to end this anytime soon.
As having spoke in depth to a person who grew up in 1920's/30's Germany yes the Jews did pose an ecinomical threat to the average German. not militarily mind you but finacial..not saying it justified whole sale extermination but my point was about trying to kill off a whole race of people and how well it does not work..
how clean can you get a muslim.... thats funny and i actually LOL..
see i dont think most americans understand that you can not out radicalize these people. They have been fighting in one form or the other since before Jesus... they are not stopping. We could continue it definately but we have a economy to think about. they give two rats asses about an economy because they can steal what they want...
Did you ever think that this is what Osama wanted? For us to get intrenched in a war that would see no end and devide our country and drain our resources? He knows he can not score a military victory against the US.. but what he has done is wage a economical war against us that is costing us 2 billion a week...
Trust me man i am on your side. If droppin a few 100 megaton war heads on that shit would make it stop i would be in line to be the one who pusehd the button but with a people who have been fighting for a few thousand years i think it would only make them more radical.. The Japanese are more sensable, after those two bombs their politicians decided that it was two great of a cost in civilian lives and surendured. These mofos will fight for generations... its a different kind of enemy.

donzi5150
11-20-2007, 01:17 PM
The reason this country is in trouble, my 3 cents worth, is because we have become a fractured society of selfish people.
1. Listen to voters.....I am voting because of my interest in this.....Abortion, Gay Rights, the black vote, the women’s vote, the green vote, etc.....all selfish votes that are only a priority for a smaller majority.
2. Are any of these or other issues the priority for you? Most likely not they are further down on the list and don't directly affect most Americans. We must stand united first!
3. 9/11.....that attack affected every American, every business, and every community directly and indirectly. How long did it take for us to recover? 4 years financially to 9/10 levels. What if bin Laden could have pulled off a second wave attack? Where would we be then? Most of America pulled together and after we got comfortable we went back to our own selfish agendas!
4. The far right and the far left have a lot of power, especially the far left, and they drive their selfish agenda's down the throats of all Americans and the less educated and informed don’t do enough research to know the facts and they vote what they think is the "in thing".
The bottom line is people don't vote America first! 300,000,000 Americans but all these other issues only affect a small number directly and more indirectly but they are shoved into the forefront by the selfish agenda driven few! 9/11 showed that we need to protect America fist and if we do that then we can work collectively on the abortion issues, the women issues, the green issues, Stem Cell issues and any other issue that the majority of this country wants with out the recession, 100% consuming focus, and fear we had when we as a country let out "America First Priority" down and all the other issues took a back seat for about 15 months.......
Just a small quote that is more relevant today then back in the early 60’s…….
“Let every nation know, weather it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty.”
John F. Kennedy
This does not sound like any Democrat in the modern government and I bet he is turning in his grave with regards to his brother and his party!
America First, United We Stand and Support the Troops!
Posted by a proud American who is also a combat veteran!

Old Texan
11-20-2007, 01:38 PM
Donzi5150- Very well said.
Many of the personal issues should be States Rights issues and not have an effect on the Presidential or federal election.
The immigration issue is a major concern as the more illegals that get entrenched in our "system", the more difficult it will be to keep our way of life and our elections reflective of the true USA citizens wishes to stabilize the ways of our Founding Fathers.
I heard someone say the other day, "The States created the Federal government, the Federal government didn't create the States." We need to get back to that way of thinking.

Blown 472
11-20-2007, 02:05 PM
The jews declaired war on Germany prior to ww2 due to Germany not falling in step with the russian jews.

donzi5150
11-20-2007, 04:35 PM
Donzi5150- Very well said.
Many of the personal issues should be States Rights issues and not have an effect on the Presidential or federal election.
The immigration issue is a major concern as the more illegals that get entrenched in our "system", the more difficult it will be to keep our way of life and our elections reflective of the true USA citizens wishes to stabilize the ways of our Founding Fathers.
I heard someone say the other day, "The States created the Federal government, the Federal government didn't create the States." We need to get back to that way of thinking.
Thank you Old Texan......Those are mainly issues that belong on the state platforms and not at the national level unless they are unconstitutional....Immigration.....don't get me started there, my wife is from Colombia and she has a worse attitude than me. She regularly comments on how most of these illegals come here and don't become a part of the country they make their communities replicas of their countries. Don't get me wrong; I am for controlled legal immigration and stopping the flood across the border but when my wife comments out here in California that she wants to be in America she is giving sad commentary on the decline of our country!
I don't think Blown will touch that logic!

Old Texan
11-20-2007, 05:11 PM
Thank you Old Texan......Those are mainly issues that belong on the state platforms and not at the national level unless they are unconstitutional....Immigration.....don't get me started there, my wife is from Colombia and she has a worse attitude than me. She regularly comments on how most of these illegals come here and don't become a part of the country they make their communities replicas of their countries. Don't get me wrong; I am for controlled legal immigration and stopping the flood across the border but when my wife comments out here in California that she wants to be in America she is giving sad commentary on the decline of our country!
Again well stated.
Don't be fooled, Blown follows along pretty well, just don't mention Jews. I think he's pissed 'cause they won't sell to him at wholesale......:devil:

ULTRA26 # 1
11-20-2007, 05:17 PM
Again well stated.
Don't be fooled, Blown follows along pretty well, just don't mention Jews. I think he's pissed 'cause they won't sell to him at wholesale......:devil:
:D :D

Blown 472
11-20-2007, 05:21 PM
Huh? I would love to kick all those ****ing wetbacks out the country and worry about our own, **** them.:devil:

3 daytona`s
11-20-2007, 05:37 PM
The reason this country is in trouble, my 3 cents worth, is because we have become a fractured society of selfish people.
1. Listen to voters.....I am voting because of my interest in this.....Abortion, Gay Rights, the black vote, the women’s vote, the green vote, etc.....all selfish votes that are only a priority for a smaller majority.
2. Are any of these or other issues the priority for you? Most likely not they are further down on the list and don't directly affect most Americans. We must stand united first!
3. 9/11.....that attack affected every American, every business, and every community directly and indirectly. How long did it take for us to recover? 4 years financially to 9/10 levels. What if bin Laden could have pulled off a second wave attack? Where would we be then? Most of America pulled together and after we got comfortable we went back to our own selfish agendas!
4. The far right and the far left have a lot of power, especially the far left, and they drive their selfish agenda's down the throats of all Americans and the less educated and informed don’t do enough research to know the facts and they vote what they think is the "in thing".
The bottom line is people don't vote America first! 300,000,000 Americans but all these other issues only affect a small number directly and more indirectly but they are shoved into the forefront by the selfish agenda driven few! 9/11 showed that we need to protect America fist and if we do that then we can work collectively on the abortion issues, the women issues, the green issues, Stem Cell issues and any other issue that the majority of this country wants with out the recession, 100% consuming focus, and fear we had when we as a country let out "America First Priority" down and all the other issues took a back seat for about 15 months.......
Just a small quote that is more relevant today then back in the early 60’s…….
“Let every nation know, weather it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty.”
John F. Kennedy
This does not sound like any Democrat in the modern government and I bet he is turning in his grave with regards to his brother and his party!
America First, United We Stand and Support the Troops!
Posted by a proud American who is also a combat veteran!
The last Kennedy is? Well let`s say sure sad he does not feel the same patriotic ideas his brothers did. Even though lived off this country all his life.

Blown 472
11-20-2007, 05:51 PM
The last Kennedy is? Well let`s say sure sad he does not feel the same patriotic ideas his brothers did. Even though lived off this country all his life.
Errrr aaa................

donzi5150
11-21-2007, 08:23 AM
Errrr aaa................
JR....see the reference to the early 60's that should clue everyone in.......:idea: