PDA

View Full Version : Glamis Population

burtandnancy2
11-17-2007, 06:00 PM
A group of my boating friends also sandrail (or is it buggy) and are going to spend about a week at Glamis over Thanksgiving. I've heard stories about the large number of people who do this and its supposed to be into the hundreds of thousands. Can this be correct?

Mrs.Racer277
11-17-2007, 06:03 PM
A group of my boating friends also sandrail (or is it buggy) and are going to spend about a week at Glamis over Thanksgiving. I've heard stories about the large number of people who do this and its supposed to be into the hundreds of thousands. Can this be correct?
That would be correct :)

Moneypitt
11-17-2007, 06:05 PM
Yeah, its called thinning the herd...........I understand the local EMTs just sit around Glamis waiting.....Why make the trip back to town?.....Just to come right back..........Ambulances stacked up on the access roads........Just what I heard..........But that was years ago, probably worse now.........MP

pw_Tony
11-17-2007, 06:14 PM
Yup Glamis is CRAZY on Thanksgiving weekend!
Check out my Glamis thread!

BadKachina
11-17-2007, 06:16 PM
This is the first big weekend of the year. Kinda like going to LHC on Memorial Day. I choose to stay home those weekends.;)

OGShocker
11-17-2007, 06:17 PM
We stay away!!! That is one more reason we came to Hawaii!! We hate crowds, unless they are 90% Canadian...:D

Parker Dreamin
11-17-2007, 07:16 PM
You better have your spot already or you are phucked......