PDA

View Full Version : So which CHARGER team will>>>>>>>>>>

Not So Fast
11-17-2007, 11:36 PM
show up tomorrow?:idea: Will it be the one we thought it would be this year or that other one?? I have no clue!! :( NSF

Fire Angler
11-17-2007, 11:53 PM
Norv Turners team..... :D

Pheelin Phroggy
11-18-2007, 06:47 AM
Well.. I know it is a long shot.. but back to back wins, no matter how ugly, would be nice!

Pheelin Phroggy
11-18-2007, 09:34 AM
the POP/WARNER TEAM most likely:(
we were in Laughlin a cpl years back during the pop warner playoffs... its a shame, but some of those kids look like they would kick Rivers ass!

Not So Fast
11-18-2007, 11:48 AM
Anybody else wondering where that mothafocking toss sweep has been ALL SEASON?
I'm wondering where a lot of things are SWB:confused: I just checked at half time and we're down 17-3, what the hell happened to the offense and the AWESOME DEFENSE:idea: The only upside is that if we lose out then I would think Turner the cancer would be gone!!!!!! NSF

Not So Fast
11-18-2007, 12:08 PM
Don't make a mistake, Jacksonville is a very good football team. The special teams just killed themselves in the 1st half. Possession start at 5 yard line, allow a 25 yard punt return. Same old drill.
Yeah, Im aware of how good they are, BUT we are supposed to good also but its the same ole crap, again. My heart has been broken so many times by this team that I'm numb now.:( :( NSF

BajaMike
11-18-2007, 12:19 PM
Doesn't look good......
End of 3rd quarter.........JAX 24, SD 10............:(
Way to go, NORV!
:mad:

rmarion
11-18-2007, 12:25 PM
not the team that played HARD for Marty.........:(
TURNER SUXS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not So Fast
11-18-2007, 12:32 PM
Another drop for Vincent Jackson.
Nick name of "Hands Of Stone" get rid of this guy and play that kid whose name I cant remember, you know the one;) NSF

Wet Dream
11-18-2007, 12:35 PM
SD is playing like they have all year. Not great, but not bottom of the barrel. However, I would have to question "what", if anything other than "hope" would make someone think that SD had a chance, AWAY against a 6-3 team?

rmarion
11-18-2007, 12:39 PM
That's a fallacy. NFL players play hard on every play or they don't have a job. That's wishful thinking.
Another holding penalty on a big pass play.
That's why they're losing, penalties, dropped passes, putting the QB in 3rd and long consistently, not because they're not "playing hard."
They play hard for a Paycheck!
If you believe in yourself and your Coach you stand a chance to win a Championship.
They don't believe in there Coach.
There going thru the motions for there Paycheck.
They will NEVER make the playoffs with that Coach and GM.
Marty is enjoying this game more than Jacksonville...:D
PS I like the Chargers...........but the GM RUINED the TEAM!!!!!!!!!

Wet Dream
11-18-2007, 12:42 PM
I'm not getting it here, but I am following it on NFL.com. Don't think that I'm a hater, and they might be talented, but its not happening in game day. I need Jax to lose today. So do something with the damn Bolts, will ya? Hell, Oakland has scored more points that SD today. Sorry. :D

Wet Dream
11-18-2007, 12:45 PM
Td!!

Wet Dream
11-18-2007, 12:46 PM
Hell, its still a game.

Wet Dream
11-18-2007, 12:56 PM
I need Indy to lose today also.

Wet Dream
11-18-2007, 12:58 PM
1:37

Wet Dream
11-18-2007, 12:59 PM
That's already over, 13-10 Colts.
Chit!!

Wet Dream
11-18-2007, 01:00 PM
Ok, 1st and 10, best they can do is tie it up. How is their 2pt game?

Wet Dream
11-18-2007, 01:01 PM
Oops.

Wet Dream
11-18-2007, 01:03 PM
Next season?

Wet Dream
11-18-2007, 01:11 PM
Sorry to hear it.

Tremor Therapy
11-18-2007, 01:15 PM
Ah, we fell on the sword of Phillip Rivers again. Now before I get blazed, I already stated in an older thread that I had this game as a loss on the Charger schedule. SWB, you stated that we should have 4 picks, hell Jacksonville should have 3 or 4 more given how many balls Rivers threw into double and triple coverage! Why the hell are the Jacksonville receivers so wide open, and ours seem to be double and triple teamed?
I know (and Vencie Glenn said it again this week), its because Rivers locks into 1 receiver, and if you double Gates, Rivers has trouble. Now I give him credit, he did find Chambers for some nice yardage, but this offense is just not clicking, and AJ better get a grip on it ASAP! This team loved to play for Marty, and isn't playing as well for Norv. They are professional, and need to be professional, but how may times do I have to see the Charger players walking off the field with such a dejected look in their eyes?
I am not going to pin this all on Norv, but AJ put a team together that Marty got motivated to play, and now you have a different coach and a different coaching style. I have always felt that this season was lost the minute AJ didn't put his ego in his back pocket and keep all of our coordinators even when he fired Marty.
On a positive note, the offensive and defensive lines played much better today. It did not translate into a win, as our quarterback missed his throws when it counted the most, but the play of the line was encouraging.

bruddah
11-18-2007, 01:16 PM
put rivers on the bench and put volek in! he proved himself in preseason and im sick of rivers losing games for us! i feel your pain shockwave...

rmarion
11-18-2007, 01:21 PM
I'm not sure I'll go again next season. $2600 for tickets. At least $150 on game day, so another $1500. Leave the house at 8am, get home at 6pm. It's a full day. And for what? I'm so mad right now I could spit.
Oh well........ Anaheim Ducks are currantly playing well.........:D plus Scotty Neids will be returning in January..;)

Tremor Therapy
11-18-2007, 01:25 PM
Mark go slap yourself!

Not So Fast
11-18-2007, 02:11 PM
A glimmer of hope:idea: NSF
Chargers, Bengals, Ravens could be interested in Jason Garrett
Sunday, Nov 18, 2007 9:22 am EST
Getty Images
Dallas Cowboys offensive coordinator Jason Garrett has emerged as a candidate for a head coaching job in the NFL. According to the Dallas Morning News there are three potential openings that might interest Garrett.
The San Diego Chargers are the most attractive with all the offensive skills the team has. There is also the Cincinnati Bengals, who do have Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson. And finally, the Baltimore Ravens, who need an offensive-minded coach.
Source: Dallas Morning News
Related: , Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Dallas Cowboys, San Diego Chargers
Email this Rumor More NFL Rumors

RitcheyRch
11-18-2007, 04:52 PM
They do have some pretty ladies on the cheer squad.
http://www.chargers.com/charger_girls/2007-squad/

Not So Fast
11-18-2007, 05:11 PM
I didnt get the game so ;;;; did we look better in this loss than we did in the win last week because the effort and game plan last week was beyond description:( NSF

riverroyal
11-18-2007, 06:22 PM
I didnt get the game so ;;;; did we look better in this loss than we did in the win last week because the effort and game plan last week was beyond description:( NSF
they suck,its that simple.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-18-2007, 06:24 PM
:mad: they are going down hill fast