PDA

View Full Version : How bout them Cowboys!!!!

Ivan Dan
11-18-2007, 04:37 PM
9 - 1 so far this season :D

Wet Dream
11-18-2007, 04:40 PM
I had a thread READY to go, if Washington could have pulled it off. They put up a hell of a game.

Not So Fast
11-18-2007, 04:44 PM
Gotta hand it to em, they're golden. NSF

redneckcharlie
11-18-2007, 05:04 PM
They dodged a bullet! :mad:

centerhill condor
11-18-2007, 05:29 PM
there's a hole in Texas Stadium so that the Allmighty can watch his team!
CC

Old Texan
11-18-2007, 05:34 PM
Scared the ?%@# outta me in the last 4 minutes. 12 point lead and they couldn't stop the Skins or get a first down. Too close, but got he win. Skins are tough, especially of D.

fatboy95
11-18-2007, 05:39 PM
They are hot right now and I love the team, unfortunately I hate Jerry Jones as much as George Steinbrenner

77charger
11-18-2007, 06:35 PM
A win is a win.
9-1 i think they are off to a good start:D what do you haters think.LOL??:)

skygod73
11-18-2007, 10:01 PM
Yeah they look pretty good, but my guess is the NFC is now the AFC of the
90s...JV. I don't see how the Cowboys or Packers can handle the Pats or healthy Colts in the Super Bowl. I've always been an NFC guy, and I miss the days when my Niners were elite. The 49er/Cowboy games of the 80s and 90s were a treat to watch. I loved that rivalry.

redneckcharlie
11-18-2007, 10:45 PM
We should dig up some posts from last season when we had huge arguments about whether or not Terrell Owens was the best receiver in the NFL. I believe I said he was. Not that I'd say I told you so. ;)
I'd have to agree that he's a great reciever. But it sure doesn't hurt when the secondary doesn't even bother to cover him(like today).

Newcastle
11-19-2007, 01:38 AM
9 - 1 so far this season :D
Put a sock in it homo
:D

Old Texan
11-19-2007, 06:06 AM
Not just today, the guy is leading the NFC in yards and TDs and, surprise now that he doesn't have a broken hand that he played the entire season with last year, he's not dropping any balls either. The guy went out and had a fantastic season last year and all any talked about was his drops. This is a guy that missed one game with the Eagles with a broken foot and then played in the Super Bowl, a guy that has missed NINE games in his 12 year career. TO has a big mouth, but he is all heart.
I will agree, you guys missed Sean Taylor back there for sure.
TO isn't even running his mouth. He scores and runs to the bench to do a little celebrating. Wade Phillips treats him like a man and he acts like a man.
Cowboys problems this year are they have been starting slow. They seem to wear the other teams down and then accelerate through the 4th. They hung with the Pats for the first half and then made too many mistakes. With Greg Ellis back and Tank Johnson coming in to shore up the middle of the D-line, they are stronger than when they lost to NE but I don't know if enough to win w/o NE making mistakes.
Gotta get by GB first.

ratso
11-19-2007, 06:46 AM
TO isn't even running his mouth. He scores and runs to the bench to do a little celebrating. Wade Phillips treats him like a man and he acts like a man.
Cowboys problems this year are they have been starting slow. They seem to wear the other teams down and then accelerate through the 4th. They hung with the Pats for the first half and then made too many mistakes. With Greg Ellis back and Tank Johnson coming in to shore up the middle of the D-line, they are stronger than when they lost to NE but I don't know if enough to win w/o NE making mistakes.
Gotta get by GB first.
I like Dallas... and I like Green Bay... that will be an awesome game.

Ivan Dan
11-19-2007, 10:01 AM
Yeah they look pretty good, but my guess is the NFC is now the AFC of the
90s...JV. I don't see how the Cowboys or Packers can handle the Pats or healthy Colts in the Super Bowl. I've always been an NFC guy, and I miss the days when my Niners were elite. The 49er/Cowboy games of the 80s and 90s were a treat to watch. I loved that rivalry.
I think the Colts are overated and the Pats are due for a dry spell.
Can't wait for Green Bay Vs. Dallas. I think Dallas will stomp Green Bay because they are a much more well rounded team and everyone knows GB has no running game.

Ivan Dan
11-19-2007, 10:01 AM
Put a sock in it homo
:D
You are a Raiders fan though....right???:confused: :rolleyes: :D

Hardly Satisfied
11-19-2007, 10:06 AM
F the Cowboys

ratso
11-19-2007, 11:54 AM
F the Cowboys
Why? :confused: