KineticoH20
11-18-2007, 08:53 PM
lakers Basketball

JetBoatRich
11-18-2007, 09:04 PM
Good Win:D in the young season

GAME TIME
11-18-2007, 09:06 PM
Looking good. They have had the toughest schedule in the league so far.

KineticoH20
11-18-2007, 09:13 PM
It's a damn shame Kwame Can't stay healthy. Leg injury looked bad, he's probably out for a month or two.
How about the bench scoring over 70 tonight.

dmontzsta
11-18-2007, 09:19 PM
Looking good. They have had the toughest schedule in the league so far.
Yup, everyone predicted they would be done by now. But, they are proving everyone wrong, their losses have come to tough teams, with good records. They are flat out getting it done and the bench is doing it! Fun stuff...
By the way, the clippers sure got quiet. :D AS USUAL!

Jyruiz
11-18-2007, 09:21 PM
I am really enjoying watching the bench play.

Jyruiz
11-18-2007, 09:23 PM
By the way, the clippers sure got quiet. :D AS USUAL!
You just could not keep this thread about the Lakers could you.:rolleyes:

dmontzsta
11-18-2007, 09:24 PM
You just could not keep this thread about the Lakers could you.:rolleyes:
Had to get a jab off, since I take many of them. :devil:

dmontzsta
11-18-2007, 09:25 PM
It's a damn shame Kwame Can't stay healthy. Leg injury looked bad, he's probably out for a month or two.
How about the bench scoring over 70 tonight.
They just said it is negative and he will travel with the team.
If the bench keeps it up, they are going to be the deepest in the NBA.

AirtimeLavey
11-18-2007, 09:31 PM
Yep. Good game. They're playing well and beating top teams (Chicago isn't one of the top teams). Wouldn't it be funny if Buss and Kupchak were right and this squad can really win. I said it before, and so did Dmonz that if it weren't for the injuries (last year), this team would be different. Still early, but looks like we may have had an idea of what we were saying. We'll see.
Great watching this team right now. They playing defense, and have energy. Looks like they're having fun. All that leads to winning.
GO LAKE SHOW!! :D :D

dmontzsta
11-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Yep. Good game. They're playing well and beating top teams (Chicago isn't one of the top teams). Wouldn't it be funny if Buss and Kupchak were right and this squad can really win. I said it before, and so did Dmonz that if it weren't for the injuries (last year), this team would be different. Still early, but looks like we may have had an idea of what we were saying. We'll see.
Injuries are NO EXCUSE! :)
Lakers basketball is fun once again, after an ugly end to the season last year.

AirtimeLavey
11-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Injuries are NO EXCUSE! :)
Lakers basketball is fun once again, after an ugly end to the season last year.
Lmao.....yeah, and even if they were on a treadmill, I bet they would still be winning right now. :D (Some folks have been wrong on both counts...:eek: )
Yep, it's fun again. Nice when they play D and show some energy. The whole "Bench Mob" thing is STRONG! :D