PDA

View Full Version : Albertsons can bite me !!!

Strippoker
11-19-2007, 02:03 PM
So Im now on boycott of frikin Albertsons. :mad:
This last saturday I was planning a romantic evening for my wife really going all out with the flowers and the full package. Anywho I went to Albertsons about 10:30pm to get some last minute stuff (love gloves) and a few other items. So i walk up to get the gloves and what the F*** they are all locked up and you have to have someone come get them for you. So I wonder around the land of the living dead for 30min to find someone to unlock the frikin things. Well we get over to the rack and the little highschool punk ask if I have my ID with me to purchase this item? Well i didnt seeing how I was in a hurry and just had grabbed cash to go to the store. So he refused to sell them to me due to its now stores policy that you have to be over 18 and have ID to prove. Im glad at 34 I still look like im under 18 I guess but WTF?
So at first it just got me a tad mad but on the way home I got even more ticked off not only did Albertson co#k block me but the fact that now if some teenager was out to get some off someones daughter he to would be unprotectd because of this BS policy. As a dad of 2 girls this carp really got me fired up. Its a frikin rubber not a big problem for national security so why the hell are they locked up and ID required? This country is really getting jacked up we bitch about teens getting knocked up but now we have stores pulling this crap.
thats my soap box for the day.

Magic34
11-19-2007, 02:05 PM
This last saturday I was planning a romantic evening for my wife really going all out with the flowers and the full package. Anywho I went to Albertsons about 10:30pm to get some last minute stuff (love gloves) and a few other items. So i walk up to get the gloves and what the F*** they are all locked up and you have to have someone come get them for you. So I wonder around the land of the living dead for 30min to find someone to unlock the frikin things. Well we get over to the rack and the little highschool punk ask if I have my ID with me to purchase this item? Well i didnt seeing how I was in a hurry and just had grabbed cash to go to the store. So he refused to sell them to me due to its now stores policy that you have to be over 18 and have ID to prove. Im glad at 34 I still look like im under 18 I guess but WTF?
So at first it just got me a tad mad but on the way home I got even more ticked off not only did Albertson co#k block me but the fact that now if some teenager was out to get some off someones daughter he to would be unprotectd because of this BS policy. As a dad of 2 girls this carp really got me fired up. Its a frikin rubber not a big problem for national security so why the hell are they locked up and ID required? This country is really getting jacked up we bitch about teens getting knocked up but now we have stores pulling this crap.
Sounds like you should have just gone back door instead. :D :sqeyes:

Ziggy
11-19-2007, 02:06 PM
You should plan things better next time........;)
Not fair to get mad at store policy, especially if the kid is just following the rules.

catman-do
11-19-2007, 02:13 PM
Thats wierd, ive never heard of a store doing that.

centerhill condor
11-19-2007, 02:13 PM
I think its crazy to require ID for condoms...New for this year, EVERYBODY has to show ID for beer, liquor, tobacco...wth..I've got more than Moses and I have to show ID...so they state can help me protect myself from myself...but rubbers that's crazy!
you should consider Dr. Gill's discount vasectomies...their motto, "you bring 'em in we take 'em out!"
CC

uLtRADeNniS
11-19-2007, 02:15 PM
Haha!
Buy in bulk.. or have your chick go on the pill.
So 18 to buy condoms now huh??.. Thats GREAT!!!.... More teenage pregnancies coming up. Can you say more Welfare, Foster Homes, Juvenile Detention Centers needed in the future! We better not get rid of abortion!..Its our only chance left!

hoolign
11-19-2007, 02:18 PM
Haha!
Buy in bulk.. or have your chick go on the pill.
So 18 to buy condoms now huh??.. Thats GREAT!!!.... can you say more Welfare tax!
Rufies will gaurentee some back door action :idea:

Singleton
11-19-2007, 02:18 PM
Better purchase and send some to the daughters in the next few years.
Want to make sure they are safe.

uLtRADeNniS
11-19-2007, 02:22 PM
Rufies will gaurentee some back door action :idea:
Roofies cost too much for high school kids.. Hitting the girl with a foreign object will defiantly insure back door action. And if you hit her hard enough you can ensure a few of your friends getting a turn too before she wakes up. Spend the money on beer instead!

DeltaSigBoater
11-19-2007, 02:47 PM
I've never bought condoms at the supermarket, but I've too noticed they started locking them up. Cannot for the life of me understand why. I hate theives, but if people are going to steal, then let them steal condoms.
I can see it now a bunch of teenagers hanging out in the parking lot of the supermarket on a weekend night playing "Hey Mister..." in order to score condoms :rolleyes:
Try Wal Mart, not locked up, near the pharmacy, decent price, and you're not get C-blocked by employees.

YeLLowBoaT
11-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Codoms are one of the most shoplifted items... seems people have a prob buying them...

MADDOG355
11-19-2007, 02:59 PM
Codoms are one of the most shoplifted items... seems people have a prob buying them...
I can understand trying to prevent shoplifting, but 18 to buy? I bought more condoms as a teen then I have sence I turned 18 I promise.
Besides I thought they gave them out at school or the health dept? :confused:

sanger rat
11-19-2007, 03:17 PM
No glove No love.:D

Strippoker
11-19-2007, 03:24 PM
like I said wouldnt have ticked me off so bad if it wasnt the fact of being a dad of 2 girls both gettng ready to go into junior high and as a parent, I hope we have got them to understand boys are born with 2 heads and sadly only enough blood to run one at a time. But the fact that now we are locking them up is a bunch of crap I can rember being a teen a scared to death someone would reconize me at the store when I was buying them now lets make it even harder and more embrassing. Yeah nothing like going to find the old grey haired lady at the counter and getting her permision to bang my girlfriend then the next week go in with my mom and have her give me the sinner look. True they get lifted alot but whats worst a few stolen co#k raps or a bunch of knocked up wellfare cases.
Now see it would have really pi$$ed me off had my wife said she was bringing home a hot friend from work. :D

LhcBrad
11-19-2007, 03:27 PM
I've never bought condoms at the supermarket, but I've too noticed they started locking them up. Cannot for the life of me understand why. I hate theives, but if people are going to steal, then let them steal condoms.
I can see it now a bunch of teenagers hanging out in the parking lot of the supermarket on a weekend night playing "Hey Mister..." in order to score condoms :rolleyes:
Try Wal Mart, not locked up, near the pharmacy, decent price, and you're not get C-blocked by employees.
I can see it too. What will they do next set up a undercover sting so we as adults get arrested for buying underage kids a condom. I get aproached alot from kids to buy either liquor or cigs.Sorry kid im not doing it, and now im not buying condoms either for them. GO ASK YOUR DAD.

OGShocker
11-19-2007, 03:28 PM
You should plan things better next time........;)
Not fair to get mad at store policy, especially if the kid is just following the rules.
They always lock up the extra smalls, just ask the "Celebrity"..

DeltaSigBoater
11-19-2007, 03:32 PM
Now that they're locking up the condoms, its only a matter of time before they start locking up the home pregnancy tests :idea:

Strippoker
11-19-2007, 03:34 PM
hell they already lock up the razors so lord knows the amount of unshaved beavers that are running around. :D

hoolign
11-19-2007, 03:35 PM
hell they already lock up the razors so lord knows the amount of unshaved beavers that are running around. :D
There are still pliers to rip that shit out! :jawdrop:

riverracerx
11-19-2007, 03:38 PM
I was going to say something really bad and I just couldn't do it.. :D

MADDOG355
11-19-2007, 03:49 PM
GLAD baggie. When they smoke all the pot out of it, They can use it for a condom.
RECYCLE AMERICA :D

Cole Trickle
11-19-2007, 03:52 PM
WTF..... anybody else think it's retarded that the average age of sexual activity is 13 but you can't buy condoms until 18?:idea: :mad:
What bad can possible come out of using protection?

Cole Trickle
11-19-2007, 03:52 PM
GLAD baggie. When they smoke all the pot out of it, They can use it for a condom.
Tin foil works better..lol:devil: :D

DeltaSigBoater
11-19-2007, 03:59 PM
Tin foil works better..lol:devil: :D
:eek:uch

Strippoker
11-19-2007, 04:24 PM
I was going to say something really bad and I just couldn't do it.. :D
Nigga please!!!!!!!!!! since when did you get on the PC train?

ULTRA26 # 1
11-19-2007, 04:51 PM
18 makes no F'n sense.

rerfert
11-19-2007, 04:56 PM
I'd call the Albertsons and get clarification on the 18 year old thing....I think the kid was mis informed??
I can see locking them up for theft,but a lot of guys are embarased to buy them already.:rolleyes:
Wal-Mart has them on the shelf unlocked
Now that I posted that info on the net....My Wal-Mart stock should go up right:D

ULTRA26 # 1
11-19-2007, 04:58 PM
I'd call the Albertsons and get clarification on the 18 year old thing....I think the kid was mis informed??
I can see locking them up for theft,but a lot of guys are embarased to buy them already.:rolleyes:
Wal-Mart has them on the shelf unlocked
Now that I posted that info on the net....My Wal-Mart stock should go up right:D
I agree

LEADFOOTjosh
11-19-2007, 04:58 PM
lol.. well i was just bitchin about that place... i went there today to get hotdog buns and they are focking spendy at albertsons.. :D :D :D
but.. having to go to the store in the first place.. was a party foul for ya..
boyscott motto.. always be perpared.. LOL

Sherpa
11-19-2007, 05:04 PM
I'm left thinking why did you go to a super market, and not a drug store....\
walgreens, rite aid, longs, etc are all almost entirely now 24/7.
but it was a PITA for you...
--Sherpa

voodoomedman
11-19-2007, 07:00 PM
www.condomdepot.com Problem solved. Buy at least 100 at a time for much much cheaper. No id. No old ladies ringing you up etc.

DeltaSigBoater
11-19-2007, 07:42 PM
www.condomdepot.com Problem solved. Buy at least 100 at a time for much much cheaper. No id. No old ladies ringing you up etc.
100 @ a time :eek:
Shit they'd expire before I even got to use 25 of them :rolleyes:

voodoomedman
11-19-2007, 09:58 PM
100 @ a time :eek:
Shit they'd expire before I even got to use 25 of them :rolleyes:
My last order was for 250. They last for years. I'll use them and order more though.

OCMerrill
11-19-2007, 11:52 PM
Right out of the gate....Bam.
Hey DeltaSigBoater,
Amazon.com where I USED to get mine. Now were all tied up.
So now for a little romance I order Nose strips instead.
Fock I am old.

WYRD
11-20-2007, 01:39 PM
Ya know all this time I thought you were a chick:confused:

carreraelite
11-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Ya know all this time I thought you were a chick:confused:
LOL!!!

Baja Big Dog
11-20-2007, 10:19 PM
Id just pull out!!!;)

Ryphraph
11-20-2007, 10:23 PM
7-11 has condoms...
Ryph

EAZYKILLER2006
11-20-2007, 11:10 PM
Nigga please!!!!!!!!!! since when did you get on the PC train?
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/laugh1.gif