PDA

View Full Version : BET Black entertainment channel

vee-driven
11-19-2007, 05:02 PM
So i couldn't sleep last night and i was flippin through the channels and wound up on BET and i guess it was worship hour or some shit like that with some pimp lookin preacher and they were slangin this rag they called the prosperity hankerchief. They had all these dumb phuks dancin around after putting this green POS rag on themselves, such as i was blind and now i can see or my leg hurts and now i can dance or i havent been able to move my arm and now i can chuck a spear or whatever. You can call and get this prosperity hankerchief for free and it will heal you with the power of jesus, WTF do people actually buy into this bull shit. It was the funniest thing i seen in awhile and left me dumbfounded with amazement in how stupid people are.

Troy McClure
11-19-2007, 05:23 PM
It wasn't this guy was it??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZdDdGRMrXI
:D :D
OMazing!!

totenhosen
11-19-2007, 05:24 PM
So i couldn't sleep last night and i was flippin through the channels and wound up on BET and i guess it was worship hour or some shit like that with some pimp lookin preacher and they were slangin this rag they called the prosperity hankerchief. They had all these dumb phuks dancin around after putting this green POS rag on themselves, such as i was blind and now i can see or my leg hurts and now i can dance or i havent been able to move my arm and now i can chuck a spear or whatever. You can call and get this prosperity hankerchief for free and it will heal you with the power of jesus, WTF do people actually buy into this bull shit. It was the funniest thing i seen in awhile and left me dumbfounded with amazement in how stupid people are.
I guess Tammy faye and her ilk were so much better.

Trailer Park Casanova
11-19-2007, 05:29 PM
Damn, I missed that. I was stuck on the RFD TV Cattle auction.
Wonder if the hanky will make the wifes car shift better???

vee-driven
11-19-2007, 05:40 PM
How old are you that you've never seen a televangelist? They've been around since TV started.
I know what you mean, but it was like a train wreck, you just can't help but watch.

BoatPI
11-19-2007, 06:37 PM
Was it Bennie Hinn who use to push the folks with his hadn, they all fall backwards only to be caught by his stage hands. The ill folks would then stand up and basically " I am going to Disneyland". Amazing.

OnlyMoney
11-19-2007, 06:40 PM
OMG! I saw that a few months back and no one believed me. I couldn't remember what they were calling the rags. Now I can prove to my guy that I hadn't had too much to drink that night!!! :)

stvneil
11-19-2007, 07:25 PM
:idea: we have a black preacher here in la. half way betweeh baton rouge and new orleans that has a rolls and gold hanging all over him. he is on t.v. and claims god wants him to be rich so he can impress the poor people. go figure, people just keep sending him money.:confused:

Phat Matt
11-19-2007, 07:56 PM
It wasn't this guy was it??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZdDdGRMrXI
:D :D
OMazing!!
LOL. I couldn't even get through the whole thing. It was too painful. :D

Phat Matt
11-19-2007, 08:03 PM
I know what you mean, but it was like a train wreck, you just can't help but watch.
Was it this guy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xCwmw8tf7k
:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHp6wDZf55Q&feature=related

Sleeper CP
11-19-2007, 08:24 PM
How old are you that you've never seen a televangelist? They've been around since TV started.
:idea: we have a black preacher here in la. half way betweeh baton rouge and new orleans that has a rolls and gold hanging all over him. he is on t.v. and claims god wants him to be rich so he can impress the poor people. go figure, people just keep sending him money.:confused:
The idiot's come in all color's and give in all color's.
Last year saw a White preacher asking his flock for contributions so that he (the church) could get a G-4 (Gulf Stream) jet so he could serve the poor better:jawdrop:
Sleeper CP

pw_Tony
11-19-2007, 08:33 PM
Last year saw a White preacher asking his flock for contributions so that he (the church) could get a G-4 (Gulf Stream) jet so he could serve the poor better:jawdrop:
Sleeper CP
Really? A fockin jet? :rolleyes:

DeltaSigBoater
11-19-2007, 08:51 PM
Sleeper CP
bah, bah :rolleyes:
It really amazes me on how stupid people are!

Sleeper CP
11-19-2007, 08:57 PM
Really? A fockin jet? :rolleyes:
bah, bah :rolleyes:
It really amazes me on how stupid people are!
Yes a "F" ing jet, and he had some crap about the more you give the more he could help other's so give as much as you can cause God wants hin to have this jet.
Hell,
if he was that Black preacher he would have been asking for money for a bus.
Bah, Bah the sheep are just stupid.:(
Sleeper CP

IMPATIENT 1
11-19-2007, 09:10 PM
there was a evangelist preacher traveling thru this area selling holy water for 10bucks a bottle, funny thing was it came in a cheapo bottled water company bottle with the label removed. when the preacher was asked wtf?? he said he had blessed the water:D :D :D he sold outta that stuff every nite from what i herd.