PDA

View Full Version : H20smokescracktomuch..your my fukking hero

hoolign
03-04-2006, 08:24 AM
nice PM ...rich guy (http://www.***boat.net/forums/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=580776)
You are an idiot! But yes, your boats will smoke my 23 carlson, but if you want to time them against my sled or the wifes for that matter. or maybe you wanna race your lil truck against our 'grocery getter" or what do you want?? What do you want me to buy?? Wanna race houses? how about dogs?? got a fast cat?? wanna race them?? I'm not gonna race ego's cause you'll smoke me there too! tell me rich guy!!.. I'm just a lil oilfield consultant, who is barely making ends meet,and doesnt have a pot to piss in. they don't pay us very much so I'll have to save for a bit..but you tell me what ya wanna do, tell me what I need to buy! to be worthy of you?? Oh but wait! I forgot one cruicial thing..I dont give a shit about impressing you or anyone ...and did I mention..Your my fukking hero? :rolleyes:

RiverOtter
03-04-2006, 08:29 AM
nice PM ...rich guy (http://www.***boat.net/forums/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=580776)
You are an idiot! But yes, your boats will smoke my 23 carlson, but if you want to time them against my sled or the wifes for that matter. or maybe you wanna race your lil truck against our 'grocery getter" or what do you want?? What do you want me to buy?? Wanna race houses? how about dogs?? got a fast cat?? wanna race them?? I'm not gonna race ego's cause you'll smoke me there too! tell me rich guy!!.. I'm just a lil oilfield consultant, who is barely making ends meat,and doesnt have a pot to piss in. they don't pay us very much so I'll have to save for a bit..but you tell me what ya wanna do, tell me what I need to buy! to be worthy of you?? Oh but wait! I forgot one cruicial thing..I dont give a shit about impressing you or anyone ...and did I mention..Your my fukking hero? :rolleyes:
Hey Hooli, This same guy sent me a PM. I don't even know who he is. Here is the PM. Must have had a bad night.
You are a tool........... I hate to break it to you, hot boat is not a life........... You'll figure it out one day. I'm just here to fu*k with people like you.... get a life. If you dont like me, I wont miss any sleep...... If you meet me in person..... I'll be your hero, ask RD he's my boy

Wet Dream
03-04-2006, 08:30 AM
Dammit Hooli, thats only telling one side of the story. ;) Your link only asks for a log in and password, so we can't see what was really posted. You lit the fuse and tossed the bomb...now we sit and watch. :D

hoolign
03-04-2006, 08:33 AM
Dammit Hooli, thats only telling one side of the story. ;) Your link only asks for a log in and password, so we can't see what was really posted. You lit the fuse and tossed the bomb...now we sit and watch. :D
Hoolinigger <-- this part has got me confused??
Come on dog. You still dont have a pot to piss in? You just sit back and run your trap. I don't think you even have a boat, thats why you are Brown's bitch. Get your toys out and lets play.......... somehow I think it'll be a waste of my AV gas. Parker, Havasu, Mohave, Mead, Powel........ you name the time and place, I'll put a dick dance on ya!
http://www.hillbankusa.com/signfx/boatstuff/tightfit.jpg
Dont worry the dog won't slow her down!:
http://www.hillbankusa.com/signfx/qtly1.jpg
Oh you wanna play with the new hot road? Keepin your mouth........ come on, Hooli, come play with me......... You have the mouth to keep up, do you have check book?
http://www.hillbankusa.com/signfx/gmt/DSC0063549.jpg
http://www.hillbankusa.com/signfx/gmt/DSC00010.jpg
http://www.hillbankusa.com/signfx/gmt/DSC00013.jpg

Havasu Hangin'
03-04-2006, 08:36 AM
...who is barely making ends meat..
I'm afraid to ask how you "make meat"? :supp:

hoolign
03-04-2006, 08:38 AM
I'm afraid to ask how you "make meat"? :supp:
never heard that saying before??

1978 Rogers
03-04-2006, 08:40 AM
All I have to say is, I bet my dad could beat up his dad. :D :D :D
Sounds like some of us have to prove were better than others. Who gives a shyt?

Havasu Hangin'
03-04-2006, 08:42 AM
never heard that saying before??
Well, I've heard of "making ends meet"...
...but "making ends meat" sounds kinda? Gay?

hoolign
03-04-2006, 08:42 AM
All I have to say is, I bet my dad could beat up his dad. :D :D :D
Sounds like some of us have to prove were better than others. Who gives a shyt?
According to H2Osmokespoletomuch we are supposed to give a shit!

hoolign
03-04-2006, 08:45 AM
Well, I've heard of "making ends meet"...
...but "making ends meat" sounds kinda? Gay?
I'm not an expert on "gay" as you so, I'll have to take your word for it and edit correctly :D

Havasu Hangin'
03-04-2006, 08:48 AM
I'm not an expert on "gay" as you so, I'll have to take your word for it and edit correctly :D
I'm not the expert on gay. After all, you're the guy who got invited to a "dick dance".
:supp:

1978 Rogers
03-04-2006, 08:49 AM
According to H2Osmokespoletomuch we are supposed to give a shit!
Thats unfortunate. I guess I missed the boat on that one. No pun intended. :)

1978 Rogers
03-04-2006, 08:50 AM
I'm not the expert on gay. After all, you're the guy who got invited to a "dick dance".
Oh, thats funny. Almost spit out my coffee. :D

hoolign
03-04-2006, 09:01 AM
I can barely polka...i'm not sure who leads in a dick dance ??
:rolleyes:

maxwedge
03-04-2006, 09:03 AM
OMFG! I did spit out my coffe! :D :D

superdave013
03-04-2006, 09:05 AM
he does have a way with words. Here is today's classic from another thread.
You get what you pay for.......... If you wanted an OL, you would have paid the price. No, you wanted a OL boat for a Kach price....... there is a reason they are cheaper. Some people don't get it. You should go get one of them oversized sea doo boats............. I guess I had to be the 1st one to say it (Wes, try not to sue Sea Doo for them taking your design, before you designed it).
:D

hoolign
03-04-2006, 09:08 AM
he does have a way with words. Here is today's classic from another thread.
I saw that ..Christ i wish i would have chosen a career in putting stickers on boards, rather than risking my freakin life on rigs for 22 years. I coulda been stinkin rich :rolleyes:

WUTWZAT
03-04-2006, 11:47 AM
WTF's a "dick dance"? I hear all the brokeback boaters are getting excited!
Jason

hoolign
03-04-2006, 11:53 AM
Jason
You would have to ask H2odanceswithdicktomuch about that one ??? brokeback boaters..thats funny right there
H2obrokeback :D

soupersonic
03-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Jason
I think we need to get a few benchracers in here to answer that one.Sounds kinda like thumb wrestling to me.
Its cool to see the "ballers" with the badazz cats and the bitchin tow rigs but arent we all boaters just the same no matter what speed we do it at?Who really gives a crap what boat you choose or can afford to do it in? If i had a duck boat i would still be out on the lake and thats what its all about.

Debbolas
03-04-2006, 12:55 PM
a dick dance?
ooooo!
Can I watch?
lol
;)

canuck1
03-04-2006, 01:20 PM
You are an idiot! But yes, your boats will smoke my 23 carlson, but if you want to time them against my sled or the wifes for that matter. or maybe you wanna race your lil truck against our 'grocery getter" or what do you want?? What do you want me to buy?? Wanna race houses? how about dogs?? got a fast cat?? wanna race them?? I'm not gonna race ego's cause you'll smoke me there too! tell me rich guy!!.. I'm just a lil oilfield consultant, who is barely making ends meet,and doesnt have a pot to piss in. they don't pay us very much so I'll have to save for a bit..but you tell me what ya wanna do, tell me what I need to buy! to be worthy of you?? Oh but wait! I forgot one cruicial thing..I dont give a shit about impressing you or anyone ...and did I mention..Your my fukking hero? :rolleyes:
Holy fukkin waaaaaah Hooli..........I'll take Ozzy for $1000
Need a loan Hooli? The oil field is kinda slow

Tom Brown
03-04-2006, 01:27 PM
I think we need to get a few benchracers in here to answer that one.
Hey hey... let's not get carried away here. :eek:

Tom Brown
03-04-2006, 01:31 PM
:D :D :D
I hope you fall off your skis goin really really fast ;)

hoolign
03-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Holy fukkin waaaaaah Hooli..........I'll take Ozzy for $1000
Need a loan Hooli? The oil field is kinda slow
yeah..it's slow allright, I wish they paid a little better than minimm wage so I could compete with h2olabotomyvictim
hey call me ..I lost your number for the 437th time :D I'm on cell.

hoolign
03-04-2006, 01:33 PM
During a skirmish on another board, H2O Party Starter once said to h2oski2fast:
"I hope you fall off your skis goin really really fast"
I find it hard to believe he starts shit elsewhere :rolleyes:
and about this being your bitch part..what does that pay?? :rollside:

Tom Brown
03-04-2006, 01:35 PM
... and about this being your bitch part..what does that pay?? :rollside:
I think you'll find it sufficnetly rewarding. :D

djunkie
03-04-2006, 01:35 PM
Just curious what led up to this? Is there a specific thread I missed? :rollside: :rollside:

Tom Brown
03-04-2006, 01:36 PM
Just curious what led up to this? Is there a specific thread I missed? :rollside: :rollside:
I don't know. It's hard to keep up with the list of people Hooli is fueding with.... God bless him! :D

djunkie
03-04-2006, 01:39 PM
I don't know. It's hard to keep up with the list of people Hooli is fueding with.... God bless him! :D
Hooli's a punk!!!!!!! And a dick!!!!!
J/K :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

hoolign
03-04-2006, 01:39 PM
I think you'll find it sufficnetly rewarding. :D
according to h20waterloggedbrain I need cash cause i'm poor
:rolleyes:

hoolign
03-04-2006, 01:40 PM
need a kick in the djunk?? :D
J/K
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
03-04-2006, 01:41 PM
OMG!!! LMAO!...Dick Dance??? NICE!

canuck1
03-04-2006, 01:43 PM
yeah..it's slow allright, I wish they paid a little better than minimm wage so I could compete with h2olabotomyvictim
Which cell # you have at least 3

hoolign
03-04-2006, 01:44 PM
Which cell # you have at least 3
the 350 number

canuck1
03-04-2006, 01:45 PM
Shut up Brown :mad: :mad:

canuck1
03-04-2006, 01:48 PM
the 350 number
Don't have that one...so the 451 & 505 are no good?

djunkie
03-04-2006, 01:54 PM
need a kick in the djunk?? :D
J/K
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
:devil: :devil:

hoolign
03-04-2006, 01:57 PM
Don't have that one...so the 451 & 505 are no good?
I sent ya a PM

WUTWZAT
03-04-2006, 02:15 PM
OMG!!! LMAO!...Dick Dance??? NICE!
OK OK OK, I think I got it, its something like the Macarana, but you got your pants around your ankles and you play the record backwards..... :argue:

Debbolas
03-04-2006, 03:04 PM
All you with dicks onstage..........Pixie and I will be the judges for the
Dick Dance
(The chicken dance music begins..................and)

SmokinLowriderSS
03-04-2006, 03:16 PM
Does Hooli need a thread of HIS own about "Why is Hooligan such a punk & a dick?" since Maxwedge has one on being an a-hole? :idea: :D :D

Tom Brown
03-04-2006, 03:48 PM
You haven't lost his number... you just don't have the cash to pay the LD. :D

canuck1
03-04-2006, 03:51 PM
we have a winner :)

hoolign
03-04-2006, 03:59 PM
..can ya help a guy out who's kinda down on his luck :rolleyes:

canuck1
03-04-2006, 04:21 PM
..can ya help a guy out who's kinda down on his luck :rolleyes:
I started the build Hooli a new house fund....we got 3 cardboard boxes so far.....a couple more and we will have a roof

76ANTHONY
03-04-2006, 04:23 PM
hey hooli, im buying a new garbage disposal, wanna race em???? :crossx:

hoolign
03-04-2006, 04:30 PM
hey hooli, im buying a new garbage disposal, wanna race em???? :crossx:
Hey i might have a chance here ..mines a goat named Sabbath. I was thinking of getting him some gold plated studded wrist bands ..so he can look like a big baller goat..but then I realized ..goats don't really have wrists and H2Odickdancer probably has a racing goat or something that would make me look even more petty

76ANTHONY
03-04-2006, 04:34 PM
Hey i might have a chance here ..mines a goat named Sabbath. I was thinking of getting him some gold plated studded wrist bands ..so he can look like a big baller goat..but then I realized ..goats don't really have wrists and H2Odickdancer probably has a racing goat or something that would make me look even more petty
hahahahahah im gonna piss out my soda, you hooli are too dam much...

canuck1
03-04-2006, 04:39 PM
That was funny..... for a homeless man.....

hoolign
03-04-2006, 05:31 PM
That was funny..... for a homeless man.....
I wish i wouldnt have told the woman about nelson homes or googling home plans ..She's been on the phone with me eversince I hung about with you :rolleyes: and where does she go..right to the end :rolleyes: and works backwards I have got her down to 2200 sqft :D

canuck1
03-04-2006, 05:54 PM
I wish i wouldnt have told the woman about nelson homes or googling home plans ..She's been on the phone with me eversince I hung about with you :rolleyes: and where does she go..right to the end :rolleyes: and works backwards I have got her down to 2200 sqft :D
There is a song that covers this...its called "I wanna tear you apart"

maxwedge
03-04-2006, 09:19 PM
Does Hooli need a thread of HIS own about "Why is Hooligan such a punk & a dick?" since Maxwedge has one on being an a-hole? :idea: :D :D
Hey now, we can't just be starting threads for every punk, asshole, and dick dancer on ***boat!....lest somebody might start a thread titled "Why is SmokinPoleRiderSS a Punk, Asshole, Dick Dancer?" That could get ugly. :D :D
Besides, I'm sure Hooli has pissed off way more people than I ever could dream of. Thread like that might crash the servers or something.
By the way...I Can't believe you bought a non-racing goat, Hooli. You're such a looser. I'm adding z-rated paw pads and ported Edelbrock nostrils to Sadie tonight. Been feeding her that new Iams "Meth & Steroids" formula too! Phuckin squirrels won't stand a chance anymore. :p :D

Tom Brown
03-04-2006, 11:01 PM
Besides, I'm sure Hooli has pissed off way more people than I ever could dream of.
Just think how furious these people would be with Hooli if he was leaving them voice mail messages. Gads! :eek:

OGShocker
03-05-2006, 08:46 AM
I can't believe I missed this thread. I guess going out to the Kings game saved me from having to respond in French. That can be rather taxing.
H2oSkistodrunk, whata dick! You remind me of another balless, nut tickler on these forums trying to play your shit out on the PM side. Post your BS in the open, next time, you won't look like suck a dick when someone else posts your dribble.
Have a great day everyone! :)

Coleitis22
03-05-2006, 08:54 AM
That is true, Hooli fights with anyone that will listen to him, he is almost a complete know it all and blowhard like Shockwave Bob :220v: :220v: but not as obnoxious, Hooli kind of grows on you.

Phat Matt
03-05-2006, 12:44 PM
I wonder if you will ever get a response. I'd like to see it. :)

GHT
03-05-2006, 02:36 PM
First off.... nobody will ever get a public response from F#CK BOY... By the way... I would like to comment on the house..... Nice house and truck and boats.... BUT by NO F#CKIN means is he livin' the BLING life style.... He is someone that just hit 100k a year and he thinks he makin all the money in the world... Careful... There are peeps on this site that will make that in a month (not me :cry: :cry: ) So H2O
F U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoolign
03-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Hey now, we can't just be starting threads for every punk, asshole, and dick dancer on ***boat!....lest somebody might start a thread titled "Why is SmokinPoleRiderSS a Punk, Asshole, Dick Dancer?" That could get ugly. :D :D
Besides, I'm sure Hooli has pissed off way more people than I ever could dream of. Thread like that might crash the servers or something.
By the way...I Can't believe you bought a non-racing goat, Hooli. You're such a looser. I'm adding z-rated paw pads and ported Edelbrock nostrils to Sadie tonight. Been feeding her that new Iams "Meth & Steroids" formula too! Phuckin squirrels won't stand a chance anymore. :p :D
1. Maybe 2 assholes more than you :D
2.This is the first "slowboat" we've bought...suits us fine!
3. Ozzysays'"bring It" :D The goat just says ..BAHH what ever the fukk that means

hoolign
03-05-2006, 08:11 PM
That is true, Hooli fights with anyone that will listen to him, he is almost a complete know it all and blowhard like Shockwave Bob :220v: :220v: but not as obnoxious, Hooli kind of grows on you.
You havent been here long enough to have an 'educated " opinion yet. Youve only seen a couple of threads where I was irked by some moron. And I am nothing like ShockwaveBob ..that I can tell you!! I grow on you?? what am I fukking moss?? your the newbie here your being tolerated at best :D

fourspeednup
03-05-2006, 08:47 PM
This thread is BS I read through it this morning and figured it would fade into the distance of ***boat past but since it hasn't I'm going to say a couple words here...First off I'm not going to sit around and argue about who has what since I'm just a kid operating in the red with not much to show for it :rolleyes:
H20ski2fast may be guilty of talking a little shit on the internet like we all do here on ***boat in one form or another but when it comes down to it he is a stand up guy who would (and has) gone out of his way to help out any fellow boater.....regardless of their income level :rolleyes:
Lets not take this internet stuff too seriously, life's too short :)

hoolign
03-05-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread is BS I read through it this morning and figured it would fade into the distance of ***boat past but since it hasn't I'm going to say a couple words here...First off I'm not going to sit around and argue about who has what since I'm just a kid operating in the red with not much to show for it :rolleyes:
H20ski2fast may be guilty of talking a little shit on the internet like we all do here on ***boat in one form or another but when it comes down to it he is a stand up guy who would (and has) gone out of his way to help out any fellow boater.....regardless of their income level :rolleyes:
Lets not take this internet stuff too seriously, life's too short :)
Well then he should have posted the crap on here and not in a PM at 6 in the morning. And this is his second go at me ..so rather than letting the shmuck waste my time in PM's I posted his PM on here..to help waste everyones time .and what's BS is wanna be baller boy with his adolecent income running his yap when he has no clue! My income is my buisness, my wifes and my kids..there's a few people who know me and have an idea of what i pull in.. and that's it..there's more than one asshole in this world who has helped someone out along the line..hell, I helped a guy out this morning with his flat tire to help get him off a dangerous section of an icy highway..and I'm considered an asshole ..ask me if i give a shit ?? H2o is a punk !

fourspeednup
03-05-2006, 09:02 PM
He pm'd you at 6am on a sunday? Must have still been drinking :D :D

OGShocker
03-05-2006, 11:02 PM
He pm'd you at 6am on a sunday? Must have still been drinking :D :D
How does someone drink til 6AM with their head up their azz??? Kinda hard to swallow one would think.. :idea:

OGShocker
03-06-2006, 08:36 AM
Whatever, dick, steer clear of me or you're going to find out how nutless I am when you're lying on the ground in a heap.
Good morning you internet tough guy you. :rolleyes: