PDA

View Full Version : So I walked into a grocery store,

Throttle
11-19-2007, 09:39 PM
was obviously not paying attention (again), till I got to the first isle and could not read anything!
vons turned into a yons... they had eggroll on special...

Throttle
11-19-2007, 09:41 PM
why was everyone sarring at me?

Throttle
11-19-2007, 09:41 PM
mabe cuz i was taller than them

Miss Throttle
11-19-2007, 09:42 PM
Run, Run fast get out of there!!!!!
They dont have stores like that in Havasu
Come home Honee, before they get you :D

Throttle
11-19-2007, 09:51 PM
I have been going to this place for years and now its changed... how does this happen fast?

C-2
11-19-2007, 09:56 PM
They use the same sign too? In the hood they change them to "Jons", so they can use the same sign. It usually requires a double take to see they've painted over half of the V.:eek:

DeltaSigBoater
11-19-2007, 10:05 PM
Jons has some good produce, but there meat sux. Whenever I shop there I'm one of the very few if not the only caucasians in the place.

C-2
11-19-2007, 10:15 PM
Jons has some good produce, but there meat sux. Whenever I shop there I'm one of the very few if not the only caucasians in the place.
Oh yeah, my wifey knows the feeling. Down here they have a chain named El Tapatio. Every time we go in there she thinks everybody is mad dogging her. i fit right in. :D
Great meat and take out food too - for $20 you get two whole rotisserie chickens, beans, rice, salsa and tortillas. try that at El Pollo.
And if you can get over it - they also have the best Carne, thin-cut pork chops, chicken and even short ribs, all reasonably priced. People be like dayum you're a good cook!
Then we have the Asian market for stinky fish....

Kilrtoy
11-19-2007, 10:20 PM
put down the Jack

Kilrtoy
11-19-2007, 10:20 PM
put down the Jack

Phat Matt
11-19-2007, 10:25 PM
Oh yeah, my wifey knows the feeling. Down here they have a chain named El Tapatio. Every time we go in there she thinks everybody is mad dogging her. i fit right in. :D
Great meat and take out food too - for $20 you get two whole rotisserie chickens, beans, rice, salsa and tortillas. try that at El Pollo.
And if you can get over it - they also have the best Carne, thin-cut pork chops, chicken and even short ribs, all reasonably priced. People be like dayum you're a good cook!
Then we have the Asian market for stinky fish....
I had some carne asada from a place in Corona that was the best I have had. I think that is what the name of it was. Good stuff!