PDA

View Full Version : Usc / Asu

BadKachina
11-20-2007, 06:36 AM
This is a big game for ASU, a trip to the Rosebowl is at stake. Erickson has really turned this program around. Go ASU!!!!

willowrat
11-20-2007, 06:38 AM
This is a big game for ASU, a trip to the Rosebowl is at stake. Erickson has really turned this program around. Go ASU!!!!
This will be a good test. It looks like Oregon is on the slide so both teams are in contention for the Rose Bowl.
Go Trojans!!!

BadKachina
11-20-2007, 07:07 AM
It's been a long time for ASU fans to have a shot at a real bowl game.
My daughter goes to ASU, my sons a junior and wants to apply to USC, makes for a great family rivalry.;)

Magic34
11-20-2007, 07:27 AM
It's been a long time for ASU fans to have a shot at a real bowl game.
My daughter goes to ASU, my sons a junior and wants to apply to USC, makes for a great family rivalry.;)
Yeah, I thought about USC as well and then looked at out of state tuiton. It was like $12k per semester for USC back in 97-98. I just wanted to go to SoCal, wasn't so much for the school as it was the area. Then I learned that even though the campus was amazingly nice, outside the gates was the hood.
I went to ASU instead and saved the money. Well... technically didn't save, spent the money on other things. :D
ASU is the best. When it gets hot outside, girls wear less. :D I loved ASU!!!
EDIT: Oh, and damn BK, you are older than I thought you were. :D

BarryMac
11-20-2007, 07:34 AM
Go ASU...

Havasu1986
11-20-2007, 07:39 AM
Fight On USC

BadKachina
11-20-2007, 07:42 AM
sssshhhhhh..........:)

AZJD
11-20-2007, 07:42 AM
Yeah, I thought about USC as well and then looked at out of state tuiton. It was like $12k per semester for USC back in 97-98. I just wanted to go to SoCal, wasn't so much for the school as it was the area. Then I learned that even though the campus was amazingly nice, outside the gates was the hood.
I went to ASU instead and saved the money. Well... technically didn't save, spent the money on other things. :D
I have heard he will be 50 next year?:eek: :D :D

NOTALENT
11-20-2007, 07:47 AM
Lets go USC!!!!

Magic34
11-20-2007, 08:49 AM
Do most people who cheer for a team do so because it is the local favorite or because they attended the school?
For example, if someone went to UCLA and moved to Ohio, is it likely they become an Ohio State fan because it is local or do they stay true to their school?
I cheer for ASU because they have my money... Well, I guess not MY money but close enough. :D

essexjet
11-20-2007, 09:16 AM
Go ASU...
WTF...ok your off my list :mad:
Did you type that post wearing your USC hat??;)

BarryMac
11-20-2007, 09:18 AM
WTF...ok your off my list :mad:
Did you type that post wearing your USC hat??;)
LMAO, that was just for you brother. :D

mbrown2
11-20-2007, 09:19 AM
Although, I left most LA teams in Cali when I moved to the AZZZZZ....I got back the Trojans....Fight ON!:D

essexjet
11-20-2007, 09:22 AM
LMAO, that was just for you brother. :D
Thats what I thought :D
You going to be around? I'll give you a call later.

TrojanDan
11-20-2007, 09:52 AM
Yes, it is a big game but with Carpenter's thumb pretty jacked up and his O-line that is ranked 119th in Div1 in pass protection (dude get's sacked like no business), I think SC's D-line will have a field day. ASU does have a good RB in Kerring.
It's hard to believe I'll be rooting for FUCLA this weekend against Oregon. :sqeyes:

DeltaSigBoater
11-20-2007, 10:45 AM
I went to San Diego State :rolleyes: our football team sux.
Going to ASU was about the same cost of going to USC, however I didnt get into either

warlock
11-20-2007, 11:08 AM
Go ASU and beat 'SC....So Arizona can then be the team ta' kick yo ass outta the rosebowl! BEARDOWN AZ!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

willowrat
11-20-2007, 11:48 AM
Yes, it is a big game but with Carpenter's thumb pretty jacked up and his O-line that is ranked 119th in Div1 in pass protection (dude get's sacked like no business), I think SC's D-line will have a field day. ASU does have a good RB in Kerring.
It's hard to believe I'll be rooting for FUCLA this weekend against Oregon. :sqeyes:
I think USC has the best chance of beating Ohio State. Once Oregon lost thier quarterback they ares done.

Magic34
11-20-2007, 11:48 AM
Go ASU and beat 'SC....So Arizona can then be the team ta' kick yo ass outta the rosebowl! BEARDOWN AZ!!!!!!!!!!:devil:
Blahhh ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
Best joke of the day.

donzi5150
11-20-2007, 12:17 PM
Do most people who cheer for a team do so because it is the local favorite or because they attended the school?
For example, if someone went to UCLA and moved to Ohio, is it likely they become an Ohio State fan because it is local or do they stay true to their school?
I cheer for ASU because they have my money... Well, I guess not MY money but close enough. :D
I know I am one of the few, and probably hated, SEC fans on here....I grew up in Baton Rouge, attended part of my college at LSU and most of my family graduated there. I have lived all over the world and most of the US with the military and my job and have always sported the Purple and Gold win, loose or draw......but for the last few years there has been a lot of winning!!!!!! Geaux Tigers!

warlock
11-20-2007, 02:27 PM
Blahhh ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
Best joke of the day.
Thats what Oregon thought.... ;)

Jordy
11-20-2007, 02:31 PM
Better dead than blue and red... :D :D :D
The University of North Nogales lucked out with the Ducks, plain and simple. :D

Magic34
11-20-2007, 02:46 PM
Thats what Oregon thought.... ;)
Seriously, where did Lute go?

warlock
11-20-2007, 02:50 PM
Better dead than blue and red... :D :D :D
The University of North Nogales lucked out with the Ducks, plain and simple. :D
AizonaSinaloaUniversity Didn't get lucky against the Ducks...They just got a taste of whats more ta' come! Ya heard it here first...ASinaloaU gets whacked against USC and loses out against AZ!! Ohh yea....Gongrats on the ass whoopin' in yer off-season opener against Illinois...77-54 :sqeyes:

warlock
11-20-2007, 02:53 PM
Seriously, where did Lute go?
I think Lute's just chillin' ta' see if he wants ta' continue or not...Kevin O'neil is a great coach to have in his absence though...

River Lynchmob
11-20-2007, 03:31 PM
AizonaSinaloaUniversity Didn't get lucky against the Ducks...They just got a taste of whats more ta' come! Ya heard it here first...ASinaloaU gets whacked against USC and loses out against AZ!! Ohh yea....Gongrats on the ass whoopin' in yer off-season opener against Illinois...77-54 :sqeyes:
Didn't get lucky against the Ducks...are you nuts? Dixon tears his ACL in the 2nd quarter and doesn't play the rest of the game and AZ didn't get lucky...another great joke I can barely contain my laughter right now.

River Lynchmob
11-20-2007, 03:32 PM
Win loose or draw I bleed Cardinal and Gold as I spent my college years there...not quite the scenery of ASU but on a warm day there was plenty to look at. :D

warlock
11-20-2007, 03:37 PM
Didn't get lucky against the Ducks...are you nuts? Dixon tears his ACL in the 2nd quarter and doesn't play the rest of the game and AZ didn't get lucky...another great joke I can barely contain my laughter right now.
You know it all....And here I thought he tore it against the Sundevils? :rolleyes:

River Lynchmob
11-20-2007, 03:49 PM
You know it all....And here I thought he tore it against the Sundevils? :rolleyes:
I guess that's what happens when a pussy er I mean wildcat thinks :D

warlock
11-20-2007, 03:56 PM
Ohhhh....Like...good...one...SpoogeDevil....How does it feel to be Oregons Beoootch?? Last year ya' got creamed 48-13...Then we had ta' represent AZ and thrashed 'em 37-10....Gongrats on at leasted scoring 24 points on em this year...Even though we scored 34 against 'em....Goo..errr..go spit that shat out Devil...:eek:

MBlaster
11-20-2007, 04:32 PM
Fight On!!!

UltraJet
11-20-2007, 07:04 PM
I've been waiting for some AZ fan on here to start gloating about beating Oregon without Dixon. Congrats on the win but anybody who saw the game knew in the 1st quarter it was probably going to be a loooong night for AZ.

XtrmWakeborder
11-20-2007, 07:24 PM
Fullerton has no football team...:( Lets go SC!

UltraJet
11-20-2007, 07:41 PM
As an Oregon football alum and huge fan it's hard to believe I will be rooting for SC,of all teams, this Thursday night. LOL. Funny how things work out some times. Unfortunately for me, however, I am a realist and my team has lost the key to the ignition. :( I really don't think the Ducks can compete at a level high enough to make a good Rose Bowl game at this point. I dare them to make me a believer though.:) Go Ducks, and may Dennis Dixon still win the Heisman!

STLRFAN
11-20-2007, 07:43 PM
FIGHT ON!!! Go Trojans!!!

Jordy
11-20-2007, 07:58 PM
Yeah, at the end of the day, let's compare seasons:
Arizona (North Nogales) 5 Wins 6 Losses Home: 4-2 Road: 1-4
Arizona State 9 Wins 1 Loss Home:6-0 Road: 3-1
Hmmm... Hell, the Arizona Cardinals are at least 5 and 5 right now. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

TrojanDan
11-20-2007, 09:14 PM
As an Oregon football alum and huge fan it's hard to believe I will be rooting for SC,of all teams, this Thursday night. LOL. Funny how things work out some times. Unfortunately for me, however, I am a realist and my team has lost the key to the ignition. :( I really don't think the Ducks can compete at a level high enough to make a good Rose Bowl game at this point. I dare them to make me a believer though.:) Go Ducks, and may Dennis Dixon still win the Heisman!
Yes, this year certainly didn't turn out as planned. Oregon had a great home schedule to really make a run this year. You still have the Civil War game at home. After SC lost to Oregon, I was rooting for Oregon to go all the way. Without Dixon, losing 1 of the next 2 games is certainly a possibility. Dixon certainly had a shot at the Heisman. Not too sure anymore with his injury.
Fight On! Beat the Sundevils. :cool:

BigDogIvan
11-20-2007, 09:25 PM
Hmmm... Hell, the Arizona Cardinals are at least 5 and 5 right now. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D
ROTFLMAO Battle of the weakest of the west

willowrat
11-21-2007, 06:23 AM
As an Oregon football alum and huge fan it's hard to believe I will be rooting for SC,of all teams, this Thursday night. LOL. Funny how things work out some times. Unfortunately for me, however, I am a realist and my team has lost the key to the ignition. :( I really don't think the Ducks can compete at a level high enough to make a good Rose Bowl game at this point. I dare them to make me a believer though.:) Go Ducks, and may Dennis Dixon still win the Heisman! I am a big SC fan but Dixon gets my vote.

warlock
11-21-2007, 09:14 AM
Yeah, at the end of the day, let's compare seasons:
Arizona (North Nogales) 5 Wins 6 Losses Home: 4-2 Road: 1-4
Arizona State 9 Wins 1 Loss Home:6-0 Road: 3-1
Wanna hear somethin' funny? UofA has the longest winning streak in the Pac-10 :D But you are right...I'd rather finish 9-3 then 6-6. Although I'd also rather win the last 3 games of the year then lose 'em. ;) Go Sinaloa SunDevils...:D

Big Warlock
11-21-2007, 09:26 AM
USC will be a tough game. I hope the Sun Devils win.
One thing Erickson understands that Koetter didn't. We will kick U of A's ass!!!! Put that in tha bank!!!!!! :D

Jordy
11-21-2007, 09:28 AM
I hope the Sun Devils win.
I bet you do!!! :)
Say, how is Embry Riddle's football team this year??? :idea:
Did they beat Prescott High??? :D :D :D

AsHimAL
11-21-2007, 09:49 AM
The Devils have it in the bag!!! :devil:

Big Warlock
11-21-2007, 09:57 AM
I bet you do!!! :)
Say, how is Embry Riddle's football team this year??? :idea:
Did they beat Prescott High??? :D :D :D
ERAU hasn't lost a football game all season!!!!! :D

AZJD
11-21-2007, 10:02 AM
The Devils have it in the bag!!! :devil:
Thats funny, Brandon said the same thing about you!:eek: :idea:

Lavey5150
11-21-2007, 11:32 AM
Fight On..................

River Lynchmob
11-21-2007, 11:35 AM
Ohhhh....Like...good...one...SpoogeDevil....How does it feel to be Oregons Beoootch?? Last year ya' got creamed 48-13...Then we had ta' represent AZ and thrashed 'em 37-10....Gongrats on at leasted scoring 24 points on em this year...Even though we scored 34 against 'em....Goo..errr..go spit that shat out Devil...:eek:
I'm a Trojan fan...I guess you didn't read my post above!?

River Lynchmob
11-21-2007, 11:36 AM
Yes, this year certainly didn't turn out as planned. Oregon had a great home schedule to really make a run this year. You still have the Civil War game at home. After SC lost to Oregon, I was rooting for Oregon to go all the way. Without Dixon, losing 1 of the next 2 games is certainly a possibility. Dixon certainly had a shot at the Heisman. Not too sure anymore with his injury.
Fight On! Beat the Sundevils. :cool:
I was in the same boat. If it's not SC I would want any PAC 10 to play for the national championship...well except for UCLA :D

mbrown2
11-21-2007, 11:39 AM
I was in the same boat. If it's not SC I would want any PAC 10 to play for the national championship...well except for UCLA :D
+1....If it cannot be SC, I wanted ASU or the Ducks in the BCS title game..

AsHimAL
11-21-2007, 11:42 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAH thats hilarious:D

Caljamr
11-21-2007, 11:52 AM
I toured ASU and loved the place but things didn't work out and ended up at SJSU (San Jose State U). I always dreamed what life would have been like if I stayed with ASU. :(

NOTALENT
11-21-2007, 12:49 PM
WTF!!!??? How did I get thrown into yet another topic!!!:mad: :D

wedge44
11-21-2007, 12:53 PM
LIVE LIVIN PROOF of no depth beyond ONE player....:D :D :D
That team changed on the VERY next play.....and so we move on...
FIGHT ON

Jordy
11-21-2007, 12:55 PM
Guess that popped up collar makes for quite a target. :)

NOTALENT
11-21-2007, 12:57 PM
Guess that popped up collar makes for quite a target. :)
I thought we moved pass this....only when im really drunk and trying to impress a chick does the pop collar and saturday night fever personality set in!!!:D

AsHimAL
11-21-2007, 03:34 PM
I thought we moved pass this....only when im really drunk and trying to impress a chick does the pop collar and saturday night fever personality set in!!!:D
Poped collar does not equal impressing a chick haha

Jordy
11-21-2007, 03:56 PM
I thought we did too, but it seems that you still haven't been cured of the <ahem> urge. Here, we'll try again:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43601&stc=1&d=1195689362
:D :D :D

NOTALENT
11-21-2007, 04:38 PM
Poped collar does not equal impressing a chick haha
pssshhh...nobody asked for you to chime in!!!:D :devil:

NOTALENT
11-21-2007, 04:38 PM
I thought we did too, but it seems that you still haven't been cured of the <ahem> urge. Here, we'll try again:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43601&stc=1&d=1195689362
:D :D :D
Yeah....but thats a metro sexual fag....or just a fag...something you might wear Jordy :D

Jordy
11-21-2007, 04:51 PM
Yeah....but thats a metro sexual fag....or just a fag...
You know the guy? Obviously, as you can tell that much by just looking at the back of his head... :jawdrop: :idea:

NOTALENT
11-21-2007, 04:56 PM
You know the guy? Obviously, as you can tell that much by just looking at the back of his head... :jawdrop: :idea:
haha..nope...but pink shirt and a hat...come on now..:D
Have fun for Thanksgiving :D

Jordy
11-21-2007, 04:59 PM
Have fun for Thanksgiving :D
You too. Keep the collar locked down. ;)

ClownRoyal
11-21-2007, 05:09 PM
This will be the best part of Thanksgiving. Turn the Game on, crank up the surround sound and drown out your relatives that you don't want to see anyway.:D
Go Sun:devil: s!

Not So Fast
11-21-2007, 05:12 PM
This will be the best part of Thanksgiving. Turn the Game on, crank up the surround sound and drown out your relatives that you don't want to see anyway.:D
HEAR THAT!!!!!! NSF

AsHimAL
11-21-2007, 05:28 PM
You too. Keep the collar locked down. ;)
Are you still coming over tomorrow???

NOTALENT
11-21-2007, 05:31 PM
:eek: Jordy, you stud!

Big Warlock
11-21-2007, 05:33 PM
What are you doing Jordan???? I thought you might be cooking??? Or having a jello shot party??? :D

NOTALENT
11-21-2007, 05:37 PM
What are you doing Jordan???? I thought you might be cooking??? Or having a jello shot party??? :D
He's working on something....:D

AsHimAL
11-21-2007, 05:38 PM
Your so gay

BadKachina
11-21-2007, 05:41 PM
Your so gay
You said gay............
Dont you have some studying to do??????:idea: :)

NOTALENT
11-21-2007, 05:42 PM
Your so gay
Hey its a joke!!!:D

Jordy
11-21-2007, 05:43 PM
Not Sure.
:eek: Jordy, you stud!
And I've never popped my collar in my life. ;)
Was putting Crapmas lights up in my tree in the front yard, then had to go pick up my dry cleaning. Exciting life I lead...
Oh, and dealing with a bunch of amazing new bullshit... some people really need to get a life. :notam:
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. :devil: :jawdrop:

AsHimAL
11-21-2007, 05:46 PM
You said gay............
Dont you have some studying to do??????:idea: :)
Nope! never;)

AsHimAL
11-21-2007, 05:47 PM
Not Sure.
Was putting Crapmas lights up in my tree in the front yard, then had to go pick up my dry cleaning. Exciting life I lead...
Oh, and dealing with a bunch of amazing new bullshit... some people really need to get a life. :notam:
Oooo well arent you just a man of mystery

River Lynchmob
11-21-2007, 05:47 PM
Good luck to all the Sun Devil fans out there. :D

AsHimAL
11-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Good luck to all the Sun Devil fans out there. :D
Thank you! :D

Jordy
11-21-2007, 05:49 PM
Oooo well arent you just a man of mystery
Nope. Not at all. I'm actually very boring and nobody likes me. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

AsHimAL
11-21-2007, 05:51 PM
Nope. Not at all. I'm actually very boring and nobody likes me. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Aw well your just being silly

BadKachina
11-21-2007, 05:53 PM
You have many fans.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3078Picture_328.jpg

NOTALENT
11-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Not Sure.
I dont wanna know!!!:jawdrop: :D

No Name
11-21-2007, 05:56 PM
nobody likes me. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Not at first anyways…..:D :D

Jordy
11-21-2007, 05:57 PM
You have many fans.
Wow, diggin' deep for that one huh??? :D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43626&stc=1&d=1195696635

Jordy
11-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Not at first anyways…..:D :D
HEY!!! Who asked you??? You can tell your ball and chain, I mean wife, that I dropped off the card to Rob and his angry woman that lives with him, last night. :D :D :D

No Name
11-21-2007, 06:00 PM
HEY!!! Who asked you??? You can tell your ball and chain, I mean wife, that I dropped off the card to Rob and his angry woman that lives with him, last night. :D :D :D
I will as soon as she starts talking to me again....:D :D

Jordy
11-21-2007, 06:01 PM
Perhaps I'll just send her a PM. :D

AsHimAL
11-21-2007, 06:01 PM
I dont wanna know!!!:jawdrop: :D
your gay:D .....bAhaha

BadKachina
11-21-2007, 06:02 PM
You too huh???:rolleyes: :)

No Name
11-21-2007, 06:02 PM
Perhaps I'll just send her a PM. :D
I think that would be best….I may not be seeing her this weekend.:D :D

BadKachina
11-21-2007, 06:03 PM
Wow, diggin' deep for that one huh??? :D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43626&stc=1&d=1195696635
Oh the good old days...............;) :D

Jordy
11-21-2007, 06:03 PM
You have many fans.
You know, just because someone is looking for me, it isn't always a good thing!!! :jawdrop: :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43629&stc=1&d=1195697003
That was a fun day at the lake though. :D :D :D

No Name
11-21-2007, 06:04 PM
You too huh???:rolleyes: :)
Let’s hit the strip club? :)

BadKachina
11-21-2007, 06:05 PM
Alright, you got room on the couch?:D

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2007, 06:06 PM
Oh pulease!!:rolleyes:

No Name
11-21-2007, 06:07 PM
Alright, you got room on the couch?:D
You know I do…..Just like I know you don’t have the balls to go.:D

No Name
11-21-2007, 06:08 PM
Oh pulease!!:rolleyes:
Is that oh please go?

NOTALENT
11-21-2007, 06:09 PM
Is that oh please go?
:D

River Lynchmob
double post

BadKachina
You know I do…..Just like I know you don’t have the balls to go.:D
Give me a minute and I'll ask my balls if it's ok.
She said no.:mad:

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2007, 06:12 PM
Is that oh please go?
Yeah, something like that.

No Name
11-21-2007, 06:13 PM
Ask her again and tell her she can go with us. As long as she waits in the truck.:D :D

Jordy
11-21-2007, 06:13 PM
Yeah, something like that.
So anyway, I dropped off the thank you card for Rob and C last night. :)

AZJD
11-21-2007, 06:14 PM
Easiest to pick on.:D
It's like shooting fish in a shot glass.......

Jordy
Ask her again and tell her she can go with us. As long as she waits in the truck.:D :D
GREAT THINKING!!! You're always better off starting with a DD from the get go, then trying to find one later in the night. :)

Devil's Advocate
What's the the other half doing? I'm sure we can find something to do.:idea:

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2007, 06:16 PM
So anyway, I dropped off the thank you card for Rob and C last night. :)
Yes I caught that. Thanks Jordy...;)

No Name
11-21-2007, 06:17 PM
GREAT THINKING!!! You're always better off starting with a DD from the get go, then trying to find one later in the night. :)
:D :D

NOTALENT
11-21-2007, 06:17 PM
Easiest to pick on.:D
It's like shooting fish in a shot glass.......
Shit....you best recognize sucka!!!:D haha... yup...how ghetto is that!:D Leave me outta the drama...no bueno!;)

Jordy
11-21-2007, 06:18 PM
Yes I caught that. Thanks Jordy...;)
Just checking. Didn't know if Mark would remember to tell you. :idea:
He is kind of getting up there in years ya know... better safe than sorry. :D

No Name
11-21-2007, 06:19 PM
You mean besides complaining all the time….:idea:

BadKachina
She's out getting her hair did...:rolleyes:
She'd go though, she's cool like that.

Devil's Advocate
Just checking. Didn't know if Mark would remember to tell you. :idea:
He is kind of getting up there in years ya know... better safe than sorry. :D
LOL...His hearing isn't so good either.:eek: :D :D

Jordy
11-21-2007, 06:21 PM
LOL...His hearing isn't so good either.:eek: :D :D
That's really wierd as he seems to be able to hear a whisper over loud strip clu... I mean, community college music, I mean a quiet library, when he's out with the boys. :idea: :D
Perhaps, you just don't talk loud enough. :D

BadKachina
11-21-2007, 06:21 PM
How about Pappadeaux then Centerfolds........:idea:

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2007, 06:22 PM
She's out getting her hair did...:rolleyes:
She'd go though, she's cool like that.
Yeah, we've done it too. Waste sticking the money down those skanks panties.:p

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2007, 06:23 PM
That's really wierd as he seems to be able to hear a whisper over loud strip clu... I mean, community college music, I mean a quiet library, when he's out with the boys. :idea: :D
Perhaps, you just don't talk loud enough. :D
Fair enough, I set myself up for that one.:D
So whatcha reading together at the library?:idea:

ClownRoyal
11-21-2007, 06:57 PM
Let's get back to the upcoming game boys. :D

Big Warlock
11-23-2007, 06:57 AM
Man that was ugly!!! But still a great season!!! Just have U of A to put away then the season is over!!
About the charity work. No Name and Bad Kachina, PM Jordy for details on our distributor meeting and tasting we have coming up this week. See you guys there. :D

warlock
11-26-2007, 11:14 AM
Despite the ass whoopin'....I wanted to give ASU 'props' for finishing the season 9-3! Congrats...:D

NOTALENT
11-26-2007, 11:18 AM
They got SPANKED pretty bad :D

warlock
11-26-2007, 11:28 AM
They got SPANKED pretty bad :D
REAL bad!:D :eek: :D :eek:

Magic34
11-26-2007, 11:40 AM
Carpenter is a real bitch. I think he cries about something every other snap. Elway's kid cant get here fast enough. 1 more year of Rudy, then Elway takes over.