PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to create alot of money quickly?

Bad Baja
11-20-2007, 03:21 PM
This is your chance to partner up with the next billion dollar company and get in on the ground floor. This company is only 6 weeks old and already is setting records in the Network Marketing arena. This is your chance to create that 5 to 6 figure monthly residual income before the spring. PM me or reply if you are interested and I will send you some links to check out.
This turely is an opportunity that will change you and your families life.

Wet Dream
11-20-2007, 03:24 PM
Smell that? Wheeeeeeeew. :rolleyes:

Magic34
11-20-2007, 03:25 PM
What company? What product(s)? Who owns it?
By the way you are talking, I am guessing a binary comp plan?

DeltaSigBoater
11-20-2007, 03:26 PM
Triangle Opportunity :rolleyes:

Steamin' Rice
11-20-2007, 03:27 PM
As soon as my sum of $360,000,000 US arrives from my Nigerian friend I'll be all over this!! :mad: :D :idea: :sqeyes:

OCMerrill
11-20-2007, 03:29 PM
Triangle Opportunity :rolleyes:
LMAO. :)
The current term is Multi Level Marketing. :D :D
But, same thing.
Maybe the new Amway.:D

OutCole'd
11-20-2007, 03:31 PM
Not me, I like being White trash.

riverracerx
Maybe it is travel? :D

socaldieselkrew
Prety soon you'll need some 747's to haul all ur money around:D :D call me:devil:

Magic34
11-20-2007, 03:33 PM
What company??????

Sleek-Jet
11-20-2007, 03:33 PM
I just went out to the copy machine and created a bunch of 20's...
Does that count?? :D

Magic34
11-20-2007, 03:37 PM
This is your chance to partner up with the next billion dollar company and get in on the ground floor. This company is only 6 weeks old and already is setting records in the Network Marketing arena. This is your chance to create that 5 to 6 figure monthly residual income before the spring. PM me or reply if you are interested and I will send you some links to check out.
This turely is an opportunity that will change you and your families life.
Check your PMs, I want to know more.

Cole Trickle
11-20-2007, 03:37 PM
What company??????
With Out Water ~~ Wash®
W.O.W:D:D :idea:

Magic34
11-20-2007, 03:39 PM
With Out Water ~~ Wash
W.O.W:D:D :idea:
You forgot the TM on it. Even if you are not officially TM yet, putting a TM on it shows an intent to trademark. So,
W.O.W TM
Now I own it sucka!

djunkie
11-20-2007, 03:39 PM
Mona Vie? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HM
11-20-2007, 03:40 PM
Those of you who are interested in Network Marketing/Multi-Level Marketing/Direct Selling should get in line for a book I am writing. It is called "The Complete Guide to MLM and how these few secrets will make you wealthy beyond your wildest dreams." Should be released by Summer '08.
Subjects include:
The slow and painful death of great quotes.
How to lie without lying.
Fake it 'till you make it.
Needle of truth in a haystack of lies.
Using sources for your "facts" that are untraceable
The 4 F's of MLM: Fukk your Friends and Family First.
Why people are stupid that don't join your opportunity

ViB
11-20-2007, 03:41 PM
I'm guessing it's something to do with billet speaker covers...:idea:

Magic34
11-20-2007, 03:43 PM
Those of you who are interested in Network Marketing/Multi-Level Marketing/Direct Selling should get in line for a book I am writing. It is called "The Complete Guide to MLM and how these few secrets will make you wealthy beyond your wildest dreams." Should be released by Summer '08.
Subjects include:
The slow and painful death of great quotes.
How to lie without lying.
Fake it 'till you make it.
Needle of truth in a haystack of lies.
Using sources for your "facts" that are untraceable
Why people are stupid that don't join your opportunity
Hey, hey, hey.
I'll let you know if this one is any good and I'll sopnsor you.
Seriously though, which company is it. I know of a few in the industry, including most new ones that have any sort of financial backing.

Bad Baja
11-20-2007, 03:45 PM
The company is called Zrii. It is a liquid nutrional beverage. It is founded by Bill Farley, and the product is endorsed by Deepak Chopra and The Chopra Center. This is the first third party product to ever receive an endorsment from The Chopra Center. here are a few websites to look at www.zrii.com that is the main site and www.aboutamalaki.com/christopher is another site with alot of info/vids and recorded conference calls. There is a Opportunity Call tonight at 7:00 pst to here more about this great opportunity 712-432-7600 passcode is 98765#. Like I said this is a brand new company and I have been fortunate to get put under the 2 and 3 guys in the company. This is going to be the next billion dollar brand very quickly. Check it out.
Send me any questions and I will get back to you.

Cole Trickle
11-20-2007, 03:45 PM
You forgot the TM on it. Even if you are not officially TM yet, putting a TM on it shows an intent to trademark. So,
W.O.W TM
Now I own it sucka!
It's offical I am suing you again for your truck,boat and manx buggy since you didn't put a O around the TM and it's still my idea that your trying to get rich off....:mad: :mad: :D

Magic34
11-20-2007, 03:46 PM
It's offical I am suing you again for your truck,boat and manx buggy since you didn't put a O around the TM and it's still my idea that your trying to get rich off....:mad: :mad: :D
The circle goes around the R mark, not the TM.... jackass.
Seeing I still ahve all my stuff, how did that first suit go? :D :D

Magic34
11-20-2007, 03:49 PM
The company is called Zrii. It is a liquid nutrional beverage. It is founded by Bill Farley, and the product is endorsed by Deepak Chopra and The Chopra Center. This is the first third party product to ever receive an endorsment from The Chopra Center. here are a few websites to look at www.zrii.com that is the main site and www.aboutamalaki.com/christopher is another site with alot of info/vids and recorded conference calls. There is a Opportunity Call tonight at 7:00 pst to here more about this great opportunity 712-432-7600 passcode is 98765#. Like I said this is a brand new company and I have been fortunate to get put under the 2 and 3 guys in the company. This is going to be the next billion dollar brand very quickly. Check it out.
Looks like many "co-founders" so here is what I guess. Distributors from companies like Zango and Agel got together with this other Bill guy and they are thinking they can get their downlines to follow. Looks like too many cooks in the kitchen for me with all the co-founders.
Not being negative, just my experience which is a little here and there.

HM
11-20-2007, 03:49 PM
Hey, hey, hey.
I'll let you know if this one is any good and I'll sopnsor you.
Seriously though, which company is it. I know of a few in the industry, including most new ones that have any sort of financial backing.
I don't know who it is....I can tell you it is not me. :D I am working a traditional distribution model on my nutritional supplements since I don't have $300K sitting around for an MLM startup. :D

Cole Trickle
11-20-2007, 03:51 PM
The circle goes around the R mark, not the TM.... jackass.
Seeing I still ahve all my stuff, how did that first suit go? :D :D
I dropped it because I felt you were taking on enough water for nearly running down the poor defensless sailor.
I mean really isn't 10 mph fast enough when it's pitch black and you just drank 2 bottles of martini rossi champagne?:mad: ;) :D

Big Warlock
11-20-2007, 03:55 PM
http://consumerist.com/consumer/upload/2006/07/swoodson.jpg
:D
Perfect!!!! :D

HM
11-20-2007, 04:04 PM
ahhh, amalaki...the wild crafted indian goose berry. Sounds mystical.

moneypit
11-20-2007, 04:09 PM
http://www.glug.com/getrich/pyramid.jpg

MBlaster
11-20-2007, 04:09 PM
LOL...
multi level fockery

moneypit
11-20-2007, 04:11 PM
http://www.stupidscams.com/internet_marketing_scams.jpg

Ivan Dan
11-20-2007, 04:11 PM
Sounds just like Mona Vie to me.

warlock
11-20-2007, 04:13 PM
As soon as my sum of $360,000,000 US arrives from my Nigerian friend I'll be all over this!! :mad: :D :idea: :sqeyes: :D :D

Cheap Thrills
11-20-2007, 04:18 PM
The circle goes around the R mark, not the TM.... jackass.D
®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®® Here. I have a few extra you can have. :D
T.

Wet Dream
11-20-2007, 04:23 PM
Yup, smells like horse shit. A nutritional beverage? Tastes like horse shit too. :mad:

HM
11-20-2007, 04:27 PM
Mona Vie, Xango, Tahitian Noni, Goji (Free Life), Juice Plus.......

djunkie
11-20-2007, 04:33 PM
Beware. You should be getting a PM soon. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HM
11-20-2007, 04:36 PM
Beware. You should be getting a PM soon. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I heard they were union? :D

Bad Baja
Yes it is similar in the sense that it is a liquid nutrition. But none of the above are Endorsed by Deepak Chopra and The Chopra Center. And none of the above have Bill Farley manning the helm either. Nor do any of the above have the lucrative comp plan that Zrii has. Tell me what other company puts 40% back in your pocket starting day 1. I dont know of any.

HOOTER SLED-
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, another beverage product targeted at such a small demographic/market. Sorry to piss on your parade, these types of products will have their limitations. Trust me, I see this everyday at work. Good luck though. :)

HOOTER SLED-
11-20-2007, 04:38 PM
Yup, smells like horse shit. A nutritional beverage? Tastes like horse shit too. :mad:
Funny, many used to say this about Red Bull too. As well as all the others in the energy drink category.

AZJD
11-20-2007, 04:38 PM
Oh boy!
:rolleyes:

AZJD
11-20-2007, 04:40 PM
Got suckered into the Mangosteen deal (Xango) Big Warlock and I walked out in about 30 seconds and went and found the bar....

HM
11-20-2007, 04:44 PM
Yes it is similar in the sense that it is a liquid nutrition. But none of the above are Endorsed by Deepak Chopra and The Chopra Center. And none of the above have Bill Farley manning the helm either. Nor do any of the above have the lucrative comp plan that Zrii has. Tell me what other company puts 40% back in your pocket starting day 1. I dont know of any.
I don't give a shiat if it is endorsed by Jesus. None of that means anything. Let me throw out a term you have probably never heard....Clinical Trials. Not clinical studies, but clinical trials...specifically double blind clinical trials. When they are able to produce a product that does not bear the the disclaimer "these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and in no way is making a claim to blah blah blah...." then, you MIGHT have a legitimate product. That being said, amalaki is a very well known anti-oxidant and is a product that is generally good for people and extremely rare to be bad for anyone (usually alergic reactions) so it is not like you are selling a "bad" product.
And typical of the MLM types...."We are different, we have Moses leading our company and he is a great man. And our comp plan can't be matched!"
So, how many books would you like to order? :D

Wet Dream
11-20-2007, 04:46 PM
Funny, many used to say this about Red Bull too. As well as all the others in the energy drink category.
Red Bull is an ENERGY DRINK. This crap was just played out as a NUTRITIONAL drink. When was the last time you had a tasty nutritional drink...and had to peddle the f'ing thing? :D :D Red bull only goes with Jagermeister.

HM
11-20-2007, 04:46 PM
I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew, Chip!!! I am gonna come at you like a spider monkey!

XtrmWakeborder
11-20-2007, 04:47 PM
Mona Vie? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
lmao my buddy tried to get me into that on Sunday! He was already in and having the executives go to his house for a presentation so I didn't have the heart to let him in on the "multi-level network marketing scheme"

HM
11-20-2007, 04:48 PM
Red Bull is an ENERGY DRINK. This crap was just played out as a NUTRITIONAL drink. When was the last time you had a tasty nutritional drink...and had to peddle the f'ing thing? :D :D Red bull only goes with Jagermeister.
That is BULLSHIT!!!
Redbull also goes well with Stoli O!!! :D

djunkie
11-20-2007, 04:49 PM
lmao my buddy tried to get me into that on Sunday! He was already in and having the executives go to his house for a presentation so I didn't have the heart to let him in on the "multi-level network marketing scheme"
I've got an extremely gullible friend who is fully into this shit. He's even got a huge sticker on his back window of his truck trying to advertise. Ya he's not doing so well with it.

djunkie
11-20-2007, 04:50 PM
That is BULLSHIT!!!
I drink a Red Bull everyday before I go to work. Mostly just so Hootersled will have job security. :jawdrop: :D :D

Wet Dream
11-20-2007, 04:50 PM
That is BULLSHIT!!!
Don't go international without forgetting a few favs.
Jose' works in a pinch too. :D

CA Stu
11-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Tell ya what. Give me $100,000, I'll put $50,000 right back in your pocket on day 1.
50% right back in your pocket!!!!
Beat that, Jiggy Jesus Juice!
Thanks
CA Stu

Bad Baja
11-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Yeah I remember the days when people used to talk about how shitty red bull tasted. Remember when you could only buy them at gas stations? Now you cant walk into any grocery store and not see a whole isle devoted to energy drinks, hmmm its amazing how things change. Then people started adding vodka to them and then it took off again. Well I want to be the first to say I already added Vodka to my Zrii, so in 6 months when most of you guys are standing on the sidelines scratching your nuts sayin damn I wish I would've, just know I was the first. I bet most of us wish we would have dumped a little money in that Red Bull thing. Anyhow take my information for what its worth, some will see the opportunity and some wont which is just fine by me.

HM
11-20-2007, 04:55 PM
Tell ya what. Give me $100,000, I'll put $50,000 right back in your pocket on day 1.
50% right back in your pocket!!!!
Beat that, Jiggy Jesus Juice!
Thanks
CA Stu
What up Stu?
Hell, that is better than my mortgage write off! Sign me up!!!

HOOTER SLED-
11-20-2007, 04:57 PM
Red BUll is a "benefit" drink. Some would argue that it has some nutritional value. Not created for refreshment IMO. Tasty nutritional drink? Yea right, my point exactly as I stated above. The product above will only attract a certain amount of people to it. I've seen these products come and go.

HOOTER SLED-
11-20-2007, 04:57 PM
I drink a Red Bull everyday before I go to work. Mostly just so Hootersled will have job security. :jawdrop: :D :D
Thanks beeyotch, now I can keep drinking a Monster. :D

djunkie
11-20-2007, 05:00 PM
Thanks beeyotch, now I can keep drinking a Monster. :D
Does your boss know about that? :idea: :idea:

moneypit
11-20-2007, 05:02 PM
Yeah I remember the days when people used to talk about how shitty red bull tasted. Remember when you could only buy them at gas stations? Now you cant walk into any grocery store and not see a whole isle devoted to energy drinks, hmmm its amazing how things change. Then people started adding vodka to them and then it took off again. Well I want to be the first to say I already added Vodka to my Zrii, so in 6 months when most of you guys are standing on the sidelines scratching your nuts sayin damn I wish I would've, just know I was the first. I bet most of us wish we would have dumped a little money in that Red Bull thing. Anyhow take my information for what its worth, some will see the opportunity and some wont which is just fine by me.
At this point, your jaded and nobody can convince you otherwise. You got most if not all your info from a seminar talk or from pamplets about how great this product was. Just because Deepak Chopra says its good or has his name on it, doesnt mean diddly. Ive have seen and been involved with alot of products. In a few months you will start having your doubts and reality will kick in. You will end up think about that thread you made on ***boat.
The only one I ever liked and felt was worth the money was through Life-Extension. It was a Durk Pearson/Sandy Shaw product (MIT Grades). It was an MLM company. Never sold it, but drank the shit out of it. Still do as a matter of fact.
Good Luck.

HM
11-20-2007, 05:03 PM
That was a pathetic attempt at fear of loss.

HM
11-20-2007, 05:05 PM
At this point, your jaded and nobody can convince you otherwise. You got most if not all your info from a seminar talk or from pamplets about how great this product was. Just because Deepak Chopra says its good or has his name on it, doesnt mean diddly. Ive have seen and been involved with alot of products. In a few months you will start having your doubts and reality will kick in. You will end up think about that thread you made on ***boat.
The only one I ever liked and felt was worth the money was through Life-Extension. It was a Durk Pearson/Sandy Shaw product (MIT Grades). It was an MLM company. Never sold it, but drank the shit out of it. Still do as a matter of fact.
Good Luck.
We should start a midget tossing MLM. :D

HOOTER SLED-
11-20-2007, 05:06 PM
Red Bull is a privately owned company. So no one is getting rich but it's creator. And fyi............their philosophy is to develop a market by saturating the bar type segment of the business to create a so-called hype and mystique about the brand. Then the other segments follow. Much to the difference of the American lifestyle, in Europe where it derives from, it is consumed like we consume soda in the US. The bars are where it sells over there. This Zrii product will just be another to ride on the coat tails of Red Bull. :)

HOOTER SLED-
11-20-2007, 05:06 PM
Does your boss know about that? :idea: :idea:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:)

HOOTER SLED-
11-20-2007, 05:09 PM
Good Luck.
Yes it does. It probably means that he got broken off with some cash to endorse it. :D Much like an athlete. :)

Bad Baja
11-20-2007, 05:09 PM
***boat is great. Well like I said to each their own. I just find it funny when some of the haters are sending me PM's for more info. Anyhow we will see how this all plays out.

HOOTER SLED-
11-20-2007, 05:12 PM
***boat is great. Well like I said to each their own. I just find it funny when some of the haters are sending me PM's for more info. Anyhow we will see how this all plays out.
Not being a hater at all here. Just trying to share my experience. Sometimes ya gotta take risks. Hope it works out for ya. Good luck. :)

canuck1
11-20-2007, 05:22 PM
We should start a midget tossing MLM. :D
We did that years ago....

HM
11-20-2007, 05:24 PM
Haters....rotten apples...negative people...remember, spend zero time on these people.
No worries dude...I was all out MLM in 2003. If you have not been in an MLM company before, or atleast not developed a significant downline, you are in for a serious learning curve. I still have a downline of over 5000 reps. I renew each year because I like to keep tabs on how it is developing because a couple people in my upline attempt to lie to me about how well my downline is doing and how I am missing out on money since I quit. I then e-mail them my hierarchy report and call them out on their bullshit and they go away for a while. I still make residual income from it.....every 2-3 months I get a check for $1.50 or so.
do yourself a favor if you want to kick ass in MLM. Go check out www.fortunenow.com Tom Schriter, aka Big Al, is the best trainer in the business and gives people actual tools for being successful once people burn out their warm market list. Oh yeah...I know, you NEVER run out of warm market.
Good luck.

canuck1
11-20-2007, 05:25 PM
BTW
WTF is a Deepak Chopra ??????

HM
11-20-2007, 05:28 PM
BTW
It is the Canadian version of the Chupacabra!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Chico&Zeus
11-20-2007, 05:28 PM
I am starting a nutritional beverage company of my own…the resources are free, it’s high in nutrition and I can possibly double dip my profits by collecting from both the consumer and the sewage treatment plants where I will be getting most of my products.:D :D :D

stoker
11-20-2007, 05:29 PM
BTW
It's that crazy looking large toothed animal that runs rampid down in Mexico and feeds on goats.

canuck1
Chuba what??????????????

HOOTER SLED-
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! That was a good one. :D

HM
11-20-2007, 05:30 PM
Chuba what??????????????
It is like Lucky, only it kills the sheep when it is done.

HOOTER SLED-
11-20-2007, 05:30 PM
Chuba what??????????????
chupa mi verga. :D

Wet Dream
11-20-2007, 05:33 PM
Chuba what??????????????
Mi' huevos? :D

canuck1
11-20-2007, 05:34 PM
chupa mi verga. :D
chupa mi verga....... bitch :D

moneypit
11-20-2007, 05:36 PM
lol..

djunkie
11-20-2007, 06:32 PM
And some of us aren't answering your PM's cause we see thru the BS of this. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

WishIknew
11-20-2007, 06:54 PM
And some of us aren't answering your PM's cause we see thru the BS of this. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
If it sounds to good to be true you can bet your ass it STINKS!!!!!!

LhcBrad
11-20-2007, 07:01 PM
I say SHOW ME THE MONEY. What i mean by that is show me a real check of the amount you make per month from this? I have not had anybody show me a check yet, its always this guy and this guy make this much and on and on...

XtrmWakeborder
11-20-2007, 07:04 PM
I've got an extremely gullible friend who is fully into this shit. He's even got a huge sticker on his back window of his truck trying to advertise. Ya he's not doing so well with it.
Funny thing is this is after the failure of his Herbalife scheme.....:rolleyes:

WishIknew
11-20-2007, 07:09 PM
First the backers sink a lot of money in these things and then it rolls alog and everybody gets a couple of checks and then the BACKERS TAKE OUT A TON OF MONEY THEN GAME OVER!!!!!!! and all the little investers are screwed!!!!

Magic34
11-20-2007, 11:43 PM
I hope you dont think I was one being a hater. Come on and think about how you did this. You come onto a boating site, better yet a forum board and start a thread about making some big money. You then dont tell another word until people start their other "assumptions" of your plan.
Finally, after many posts you drop the info on the company.
So I go to the website to see a large number of co-founders. You say that the leaders have not left MLMs and are not talking to downlines.
Your Senior VP was with another MLM just recently called Young Living. He was there a little over a year. I dont know him personally and not really professionally, but jumping around is common in this business. I know nothing more of him than his brief history at YL.
A "big" distributor of your company, Harold Coram, left one MLM selling the juice to come sell the same or a similiar juice you are. Guess what, these people all work the same way, they think the grass is always greener and go back to their downline and tell them to jump ship. He may be successful, but he has also jumped from company to company, not calling or finding 1 place to be home. You would be very surprised how many of these are using the same company to blend and bottle their products.
I am not calling those 2 names out at all, they are the only 2 that I had any info on at all. I cant find other info on anyone else. This means that they didn't have psoitions that were of similiar title with another MLM becuase they would come up easily if they had.
I stick to my assumption that many of the leaders of this company are former distributors of a similiar product, maybe not Xango or Agel but there is something they did that was a similiar deal. I also would bet $1million on the fact that they are calling their former downlines to convert over.
This industry is tough. Look at most of your management team. They were with another company at one point and were telling everyone that "company a" will change your life, however they can switch to another company so easily because "company b" is where you can change your life.
I have been in this industry for 17 years with the same company. I attend the Direct Selling Association meetings that have a $3000 ticket to attend for non members. I attend other MLM industry events and have spoken at some of them as well.
This is a great business, however those who jump from company to company and tell their friends and family that they found the answer, only to find a new answer 1 year later and solicite all over again.... That exact reason is what brings the responses that you have gotten here.
MLM is about getting your friends and family to consume a product and reorder. Then as you get your "network" of friends/family in, they do the same as you and the money grows. If the product is legit and unique, it will last longer than others.
On average, every person knows 200 people on a name and contact info basis. MLM is all about tapping into those 200 and so on. As I said, if the product is unique and works well and people can really see, feel, smell, taste the results, then it may last.
When I give a business briefing, my last 3 words in my presentation are "action equals income." I then go off about this because so many companies say that "if you get in now, you will have thousands under you" or something along those lines. The reality is, if you get in thinking that you will be rich and dont do squat about it, you wont. Not saying this to anyone directly, just generalized. Making money takes effort. If someone is making $500k+ in MLM, I can guarantee you that they worked their azz off getting new recruits to.... get new recruits and increasing their product vlume throughout their organization. I tell anyone who is interested in MLM, adn even my business not to join one if you think your just at the right place at the right time. If you dont do anything, you wont get anything except for a growing piles of boxes ina corner of your house or garage. I even go so far to tell them not to join because I dont want to be "that" company to them or anyone they know..
The average income per distributor in MLM is $200/month AND on that same study those distributors are satisfied with that amount. That number is taken directly from the DSA which is supported by the government and every who's who in the MLM world. Those who work harder make more, those who dont, make less. It really is that simple. So based off of this information, very few actually make the big $$.
Bad baja, I am not being negative towards you. You just have to pick and choose wisely in todays world on where to talk about this. I have about 6000 posts and have met hundreds of people from this site personally. However, I can count on 1 hand how many people I have offered a distributorship to. Some places, it just doesn't mix.
Good luck and I wish you the best. By looking at your site, there seems to be a good field presence and as long as they keep that up and the product does produce results, the company has a good chance of building.

earl-bob
11-20-2007, 11:52 PM
Hey If Anyone Can Spot Me 20 Bucks.. I'll Get In On This
And Not Post Anymore

Rexone
11-21-2007, 01:46 AM
Tahitian Noni, .......
I ordered some of this stuff one time and it is truly some of the worst tasting crap I have ever drank. :yuk:

Magic34
11-21-2007, 07:09 AM
I ordered some of this stuff one time and it is truly some of the worst tasting crap I have ever drank. :yuk:
It is supposed to be like that. If it was sweet and easy to drink, you wouldn't think it was a drink that was good for you. The worse the taste, the better the nutritional value.:idea:

rrrr
11-21-2007, 07:30 AM
Hey, I found a way to keep someone from using my screen name!!
®®®®
:D :D

Magic34
11-21-2007, 07:33 AM
®®®®
There you go, that will be $7 and everyone above me will earn a minimium residual of 8%. :D

®®®®
11-21-2007, 09:57 AM
®®®®
Too late. :D

warlock
11-21-2007, 10:04 AM
You drank crap?! :D

Rexone
11-21-2007, 10:35 AM
® ® ® ®
What? You think you got a copyright on that crap?

Rexone
11-21-2007, 10:36 AM
I think it's possible. :D

rrrr
11-21-2007, 11:15 AM
Too late. :D
LMAO!!! :D :D

HM
11-21-2007, 11:49 AM
I think it's possible. :D
You said worst tasting crap....worst that other crap. What was the best tasting crap you ever had...and what does the best tasting crap taste like....really good crap?

Jordy
11-21-2007, 12:38 PM
Tell me what other company puts 40% back in your pocket starting day 1. I dont know of any.
You're still forgetting about the 60% of your money that they're putting in their pockets starting day 1... :notam:
Got suckered into the Mangosteen deal (Xango) Big Warlock and I walked out in about 30 seconds and went and found the bar....
You know, Xango really doesn't taste that bad with Goose. :D :D :D

warlock
11-21-2007, 12:41 PM
You said worst tasting crap....worst that other crap. What was the best tasting crap you ever had...and what does the best tasting crap taste like....really good crap?
What a bunch of crap!:rolleyes:

Magic34
11-21-2007, 12:48 PM
What a bunch of crap!:rolleyes:
You would know what crap is going to U of A and all. :D

warlock
11-21-2007, 12:56 PM
You would know what crap is going to U of A and all. :D
Thats true...The wind comes down here from up north...:D

Magic34
11-21-2007, 12:58 PM
Thats true...The wind comes down here from up north...:D
LOL
You sure, because the dust stroms seem to come from the South. :idea: :confused:

warlock
11-21-2007, 01:03 PM
LOL
You sure, because the dust stroms seem to come from the South. :idea: :confused:
Dust stroms? At UofA we call them dust storms...And the only thing that comes to Phoenix from down south is your population...:D

Magic34
11-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Dust stroms? At UofA we call them dust storms...And the only thing that comes to Phoenix from down south is your population...:D
LMAO
Damn, I am slacking. Spelling going to sh*t!!! Guess when you waste a full day on ***boat, things start to go that way. :)

Jordy
11-21-2007, 01:13 PM
And the only thing that comes to Phoenix from down south is your population...:D
Yes, you're right. They stop pumping shit in from Mexico just South of Tucson I believe. :jawdrop: :D :eek: :D
Guess that's their way of telling the illegals that they forgot something. :D

warlock
11-21-2007, 02:01 PM
Yes, you're right. They stop pumping shit in from Mexico just South of Tucson I believe. :jawdrop: :D :eek: :D
Guess that's their way of telling the illegals that they forgot something. :DDoes this make any sense to anyone? Must be an ASU thing?! Ohh yea...Haven't seen any of these around Tucson....Must be a Phoenix thing....:jawdrop: :D :eek:

warlock
11-21-2007, 02:07 PM
LMAO
Damn, I am slacking. Spelling going to sh*t!!! Guess when you waste a full day on ***boat, things start to go that way. :)
No shit...Didn't sell a house but at least I got ta' post on ***boat all day! LOL

Jordy
11-21-2007, 02:13 PM
Does this make any sense to anyone? Must be an ASU thing?!
Yeah, it's called keeping up with current events. You don't remember the pipeline they were worried was going to be breached due to flood water a few months back??? It's right along the border and carries raw sewage from Mexico towards Tucson to a waste water treatment plant. ;)

Jordy
11-21-2007, 02:17 PM
And now onto the geography lesson:
Ohh yea...Haven't seen any of these around Tucson....Must be a Phoenix thing....:jawdrop: :D :eek:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43590&d=1195682430
That would be because those trucks belong to the MARICOPA COUNTY Sheriff, Mr. Joe Arpaio. Phoenix is in Maricopa County. Tucson isn't. Tucson is in PIMA COUNTY and the sheriff there is Clarence W. Dupnik. ;)

warlock
11-21-2007, 02:24 PM
And now onto the geography lesson:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43590&d=1195682430
That would be because those trucks belong to the MARICOPA COUNTY Sheriff, Mr. Joe Arpaio. Phoenix is in Maricopa County. Tucson isn't. Tucson is in PIMA COUNTY and the sheriff there is Clarence W. Dupnik. ;)
Ahhh so it is a Phoenix thing...;)

Dave C
11-21-2007, 02:27 PM
.... can I just keep my money and buy some goose instead then drink it straight and NOT put the crap-in-a-can in my cocktail???? or is that against the rules?:confused:

warlock
11-21-2007, 02:30 PM
.... can I just keep my money and buy some goose instead then drink it straight and NOT put the crap-in-a-can in my cocktail???? or is that against the rules?:confused:
As long as you chase it with Zango you should be alright...

HM
11-21-2007, 02:46 PM
So...anyone got any checks yet?...we are on 5th page!

CA Stu
11-21-2007, 03:54 PM
[daffy duck] Oh boy! I'm rich! I'm wealthy! I'm independent! I'm socially secure ! I'm rich! I'm rich! I'm rich![/daffy duck]
Thanks
CA Stu

Schiada76
11-21-2007, 04:22 PM
These scams crack me up.
I had a friend that ran a bunch of Metabolife carts a few years back and all he did was complain about how he never made a dime off of them.
He just sent me an e-mail about his new travel agent MLM scheme and noted how he made 1.5 million off of the metabo carts but the travel agent deal is where the BIG BUCKS are.:rolleyes: :D :D

Big Warlock
11-21-2007, 05:40 PM
So...anyone got any checks yet?...we are on 5th page!
Pessimist!!!! :D