PDA

View Full Version : NFR in Vegas..............

Nord
11-20-2007, 05:20 PM
National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas
Anyone going??
Wrangler gave me a set of tickets last minute for the night of the December 7th (Friday). I am trying to get a room at a decent hotel thats in the middle of the action, but they are kinda spendy.
~NORD~

moneypit
11-20-2007, 05:42 PM
Im going. I go every year. I used to work the rodeo.. I will be there for the UFC Sat Night at the Palm... If you decide to get rid of your tixs, let me know.

Nord
11-20-2007, 05:50 PM
What would you recommend for rooms. I'm staying Thursday and Friday leaving Saturday.

moneypit
11-20-2007, 05:54 PM
Depends on your budget... Im staying at Ballys. I am there for a Sports Physician Seminar. If I give you the Block Number, you might still be able to use the code to get the 78.00/night deal. But I dont know if the deal is still good... worth a try...
Let me know...I will have to try and look up the group code. Can you get more NFR tickets?

Nord
11-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Depends on your budget... Im staying at Ballys. I am there for a Sports Physician Seminar. If I give you the Block Number, you might still be able to use the code to get the 78.00/night deal. But I dont know if the deal is still good... worth a try...
Let me know...I will have to try and look up the group code. Can you get more NFR tickets?
I'll try the code. Is Bally's in a good location? I'll check to see if I can get any more tickets...

moneypit
11-20-2007, 06:16 PM
I'll try the code. Is Bally's in a good location? I'll check to see if I can get any more tickets...
Code is SBPRS7 Tell them your with the prosport chiropractic seminar. Tell them your Dr. Nord:D Its right in the middle of the strip. I stay there or paris every year. Its clean and you cant beat that rate. Let me know and we can hook up for a beer. And if you can get ticks, that would be awesome. Thanks..