PDA

View Full Version : Lakers open can of Woopass

KineticoH20
11-20-2007, 08:01 PM
lakers Basketball

dmontzsta
11-20-2007, 08:27 PM
It was great, just proving that injuries did take a toll last year. :)
The Lakers youth movement is shaking things up.

KineticoH20
11-20-2007, 08:36 PM
Whatever Jordan's drinking, i'm ordering a case:)

dmontzsta
11-20-2007, 08:40 PM
Whatever Jordan's drinking, i'm ordering a case:)
I think he sees J.Critt in his rear view mirror, that is what is driving him right now. I think that is awesome, cause J.Critt is a great player as well, they are definitely DEEP!

AirtimeLavey
11-20-2007, 08:50 PM
Their play and record speaks for itself. The potential is beginning to get realized. Soooo happy they got rid of Cook and Evans. Those guys had moments, but were mostly ineffective. Farmar's the big find. Bynum has stepped up in a huge way, too. Things are loooking goood. The "underdogs" are over-delivering. I like it.
GO LAKESHOW!!! :D :D

dmontzsta
11-20-2007, 08:51 PM
Their play and record speaks for itself. The potential is beginning to get realized. Soooo happy they got rid of Cook and Evans. Those guys had moments, but were mostly ineffective. Farmar's the big find. Bynum has stepped up in a huge way, too. Things are loooking goood. The "underdogs" are over-delivering. I like it.
GO LAKESHOW!!! :D :D
Well put...Bynum is going to be a 20/10 player in no time. Hopefully he stays with the Lakers for a long time. They have showed him their loyalty, by taking his side over Kobe's, hiring Kareem to train him, etc...

AirtimeLavey
11-20-2007, 08:59 PM
Well put...Bynum is going to be a 20/10 player in no time. Hopefully he stays with the Lakers for a long time. They have showed him their loyalty, by taking his side over Kobe's, hiring Kareem to train him, etc...
Hmmmmm......:idea: Could it be that you and I have been right all this time?? :eek:
Lmao....poor haters. Thought they had something to hold onto (kicking the team when it was down with injuries and acting like injuries aren't a huge part of the mix....lol, whatever), but no. Yeah, I know it's early, but I know what I know and this team is going to do some damage. Like we've been saying since last season - get the guys healthy and give the young guys a chance to mature alittle..... :D :D :D

dmontzsta
11-20-2007, 09:04 PM
Hmmmmm......:idea: Could it be that you and I have been right all this time?? :eek:
Lmao....poor haters. Thought they had something to hold onto (kicking the team when it was down with injuries and acting like injuries aren't a huge part of the mix....lol, whatever), but no. Yeah, I know it's early, but I know what I know and this team is going to do some damage. Like we've been saying since last season - get the guys healthy and give the young guys a chance to mature alittle..... :D :D :D
:D Great feeling.:)

468miller
11-20-2007, 09:04 PM
all that work, and they still aint gunna get thru phx..........:D :D

dmontzsta
11-20-2007, 09:12 PM
all that work, and they still aint gunna get thru phx..........:D :D
New year and they already went straight through Phoenix without even flinching. :D