PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor picked..............

Nord
11-20-2007, 10:52 PM
Nobody!!!!!:D :D
LMAO. I love reality TV. My roomates have been watching this show so I get bits and pieces when I get home from work and cook dinner. Tonight was pretty funny at the house.

DeltaSigBoater
11-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Who do you think you are Jack Tripper?
:D :D

Nord
11-20-2007, 11:03 PM
lol:D

Baja Big Dog
11-20-2007, 11:05 PM
Funny, turned on the tube tonight, and its on, haven't seen it before, and Im gettin filled in on what went down.
One conclusion...
THIS GUY IS A FOCKIN F A G !!!!:mad:

OCMerrill
11-21-2007, 06:17 AM
My wife was bit pissed off. What a waste of time she said. She has watched them all (for years) but now never again according to her.
It was a stunt, I am sure...for ratings.
Stupid TV.
And if the guy is not a Homo I will bet he has some explaining to do to his friends. What a moron.

Magic34
11-21-2007, 07:20 AM
I watched part of 1 season with that 3rd string QB guy. I have no idea about this season, but what guy goes on a show where there are like 20 chicks, 30% of them are really hot, and doesn't pick 1 single chick.
It's not like any of them ever get married, so pick the hottest one with 1/2 a full deck and play for a while.
If they guy didn't pick one, he must be gay. Probably a gay underworld thing where they wanted to get a gay guy on there to dog all the chicks in the name of gay guys or something.

MBlaster
11-21-2007, 07:48 AM
I don't get the guy either. He's got some issues.

Magic34
11-21-2007, 07:51 AM
My wife was bit pissed off. What a waste of time she said. She has watched them all (for years) but now never again according to her.
It was a stunt, I am sure...for ratings.
Stupid TV.
And if the guy is not a Homo I will bet he has some explaining to do to his friends. What a moron.
Tell your wife another dating show is on right now.
A Shot of Love on MTV. She'll like it. :D

IMPATIENT 1
11-21-2007, 08:59 AM
Tell your wife another dating show is on right now.
A Shot of Love on MTV. She'll like it. :D
HELL YEAH!! i love that show.never was into the reality crap till i sat down and watched it with my wife:D

thatguy
11-21-2007, 09:08 AM
Guy was banging half of them I'll bet. The non-choice was scripted. Just my take on it.
Unless, of course, He IS gay.
Tommy

Lightning
11-21-2007, 09:31 AM
That dude probaby figured that he was going to score so much skirt after being on the show - pretty genius move in the player ranks if you ask me.... Here's my take....
Let me get on a HUGE TV show where chicks can see what a nice guy I am over the course of 10 weeks. It doesn't hurt that they're all pretty hot and I get to make out with a bunch of them. Then, when it's time to pick one, I won't pick either because 'I am being true to my feelings'....oh, and did I mention that I'm a millionaire.
Think of the brain damage these chicks that got dumped are going to have. I feel for the next guy that ends up dating one of them, talk about Samsonite.

Jordy
11-21-2007, 09:40 AM
I don't get the guy either. He's got some issues.
Are you kidding??? That guy sounds like a genius to me!!! I didn't watch any of the show, but have heard the hype and I must say good for him!!! Figure he was on the show with a bunch of girls that would most likely do "whatever" was necessary for the next rose... hit 'em and quit 'em. Now he's a quasi celebrity with a bit of hype surrounding him. Time to go on the TOUR DE STRANGE and knock it out with as many girls as he can before his 15 minutes runs out. :devil: :D :D :D

Lightning
11-21-2007, 10:00 AM
Are you kidding??? That guy sounds like a genius to me!!! I didn't watch any of the show, but have heard the hype and I must say good for him!!! Figure he was on the show with a bunch of girls that would most likely do "whatever" was necessary for the next rose... hit 'em and quit 'em. Now he's a quasi celebrity with a bit of hype surrounding him. Time to go on the TOUR DE STRANGE and knock it out with as many girls as he can before his 15 minutes runs out. :devil: :D :D :D
Exactly...insta 'Available Guy'. What a pimp.

DeltaSigBoater
11-21-2007, 10:02 AM
I have never seen an episode of any of the seasons, but I understand the premise of the show.
One of two things had to occur; A: he went through the contract with a fine tooth comb, never seeing anything in writing saying that he was required to pick a girl in the final show. If this is the case the dude if a freaking genius and you can bet that the production company has already changed the contract.
Or B, the writers of the show thought it would be cool to throw the contestants and viewers a curve ball.

Nord
11-21-2007, 11:06 AM
He just took his "status" to impossible..........we all know girls want what they can't have. This guy is going to see more p*ssy than the bottom of a ladies toilet seat:jawdrop:

Magic34
11-21-2007, 11:19 AM
Yes, the later theories make plenty sense. If the guy was smart enough to do so, excellent move.
Also sets him apart from every other Bachelor to date if he was the first to not pick anyone. People will remember that over some other guy who was there before. Good personal marketing move.

fatboy95
11-21-2007, 11:30 AM
What happened to the little bachelor? Seems that after 2 shows it got pulled. Don't viewers like little people? Jerry springer does.