PDA

View Full Version : Firebird lost and found

LUVNLIFE
11-21-2007, 04:47 AM
Someone left something pretty valuable by our motorhome spot at the starting line on Sunday evening. I will be contacting firebird today since we left early am and the office was closed. If you lost or know someone who lost shoot me a PM. Cale:)

photo chick
11-21-2007, 05:28 AM
Tom Bown's girl, Anne, lost her very expensive sunglasses....I don't think that's what you're refering to.
If it's a nice camera lens Cale....keep it....it would make a great Christmas gift for me...;)

rocket98
11-21-2007, 06:25 AM
I left a few brain cells.........But their not very important.......nice meeting you guys:D :D

LUVNLIFE
11-21-2007, 06:09 PM
Tom Bown's girl, Anne, lost her very expensive sunglasses....I don't think that's what you're refering to.
If it's a nice camera lens Cale....keep it....it would make a great Christmas gift for me...;)
No, it wasn't sunglasses. Costs more:) ,and anyway I would buy you a brand new lens.;)

LUVNLIFE
11-21-2007, 06:11 PM
I left a few brain cells.........But their not very important.......nice meeting you guys:D :D
I hope we had a hand in you losing the brain cells:D It was nice to meet you also:)