PDA

View Full Version : Need a boat

raberden34
03-04-2006, 03:38 PM
Looking for a good boat. Maybe thinking I can swing a new one. What does everyone got? I will take any suggestions the wife won't let me spend much so I am a little limited

River918
03-04-2006, 03:46 PM
how much can you spend? what size are you lookin at?

raberden34
03-04-2006, 03:49 PM
I was hoping around a 26 It will be our first boat We have three kids and in laws need space for my mother in laws head :)

raberden34
03-04-2006, 03:50 PM
Oh and a budget of about $75

raberden34
03-04-2006, 03:50 PM
$75,000

acatitude
03-04-2006, 03:51 PM
buy a truck and trailer good luck

raberden34
03-04-2006, 03:53 PM
I dont mind dropping a little more cash as long as I can find a way to justify it like I said, my first so I don't quite know what to expect

acatitude
03-04-2006, 03:53 PM
well if you can stretch that to 85k you can buy my howard and 1 100mph plus ride will probably end having to take mom in law ever again :)

raberden34
03-04-2006, 03:54 PM
ha that would save the shocks on my truck

River918
03-04-2006, 03:54 PM
$75,000
you can get a nice ride for that amount..... There is a bitchen 26 LaveyCraft in the spam section for 82k

unleashed
03-04-2006, 03:55 PM
I heard Kachina builds a top of the line boat! :)
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

raberden34
03-04-2006, 03:55 PM
I'll check it out thanks

raberden34
03-04-2006, 03:57 PM
What is a Kachina??

River918
03-04-2006, 04:01 PM
Howard has two nice used 25' bullets in stock...One of them is going to be re-powered with a new motor and drive before it is sold...
http://www.howardboats.com/previously_owned.html

76ANTHONY
03-04-2006, 04:03 PM
DAM 75K, baller......just look around and find what fits your needs. boattrader and spam section. there's alot out there for that price. my suggestion would be buy a new one if its your first so you have a warranty on things you cant fix. 75k on your first boat is alot of money, well for me al least...26ft is a great sized boat. you might want to look at the spam section, someone has a beutiful 1987 26ftr. 18000 for a first boat might be wise. just find what fits you and yours..
just my .02

Debbolas
03-04-2006, 04:04 PM
We are very happy with our Kachina...
:D
wanna see a picture?
;)

76ANTHONY
03-04-2006, 04:09 PM
wanna see a picture?
;)
yes!!! ido ido ido.......

03-04-2006, 04:09 PM
wanna see a picture?
;)
yea think Ken is

unleashed
03-04-2006, 04:17 PM
What is a Kachina??
It was a joke...thought you saw the Kajunka thread...anyways there are plenty of nice used boats in the spam section.
Deano

Debbolas
03-04-2006, 04:18 PM
yea think Ken is
I'm sorry for his trouble....but it is HIS trouble, his boat....
I can only speak for myself and we are very happy with our boat....as are many other owners......
Don't let other people make your mind up for you, decide for yourself...
Looking for a good boat. Maybe thinking I can swing a new one. What does everyone got? I will take any suggestions the wife won't let me spend much so I am a little limited
Essex is a great boat manufacturer (if you want to stay local) Cobra is good, I didn't care for Eliminator. We are very happy with our Kachina, Louie and Shannon took great care of us. Oh, check out Froggy's boats, they look really cool! :D
Go boat shopping!!

76ANTHONY
03-04-2006, 04:20 PM
debbolas, do i not get pics??? i like your boat.....

River918
03-04-2006, 04:21 PM
http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1836350#post1836350
http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=105348

Debbolas
03-04-2006, 04:22 PM
debbolas, do i not get pics??? i like your boat.....
I thought you were yanking my chain :mad:
ok, let me go get a good one:D

76ANTHONY
03-04-2006, 04:24 PM
I thought you were yanking my chain :mad:
ok, let me go get a good one:D
me? not when it comes to boats, i love your boat...no chain yankin here...

Debbolas
03-04-2006, 04:28 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1566boat_almost_in_water-med.jpg
:D I LOVE this pic.......let me go get the one of the engine cover (my son designed it) :D:D

76ANTHONY
03-04-2006, 04:31 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1566boat_almost_in_water-med.jpg
:D I LOVE this pic.......let me go get the one of the engine cover (my son designed it) :D:D
dam that boat is nice, someday, someday. that is really is a nice boat....

raberden34
03-04-2006, 04:31 PM
Very nice boat River sorry for the loss for your family though I understand the lawyer thing. My dad lost his biz over some stupid crap like that
Will research this Kachina though sounds like maybe something to look into just for the rep but ur boat is a definate possibility will show the wife

raberden34
03-04-2006, 04:32 PM
debbolas u got to design that??? How much did that cost?

Debbolas
03-04-2006, 04:38 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1566Great_engine_cover_-med.jpg
This is the engine cover my son designed.............he drew the skull for the cover.
We got to pick the colors, graphics things like that...we also have ghost flames that are hard to see in the pics.....We bought our boat about 2 years ago (it was a "boat show special") for around $60,000.
We ordered it in October, and took delivery after the boat show in Arizona. That was part of the deal. It has a DVD player and some extra stereo stuff...also this really cool night light that pops up when you push a button.
We also got the snap down covers, because we wanted to trailer it with those on, now people have different views about the snaps, they burn when it gets hot, but I like keeping my boat clean and packed while on the road...we pull up and just dump some ice in the ice chest (under the seat) put in some gas and go... we don't have to "repack" the boat.
Our friend has powder coating on his hand rails and I would get that, those metal bars get really hot during the summer.
We also have like 45 cup holders all over the boat :D
Go shop for yourself...I didn't care for eliminator (who is a giant in the boating industry) they just seemed like boats for single guys, two seats and a engine, no stereo, cup holders, swim step, things we wanted for our family.
Good luck
Here is a link
Kachina (http://www.kachinaboats.com/)

raberden34
03-04-2006, 04:41 PM
thanks for the info sounds like you got a deal looked at some other dealers and they didn't have to much for features 45 CUPHOLDERS????

burtandnancy
03-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Well, I hate to turn this into a classified, but I have a deal on a better, cleaner, more loaded than new, red/white 27 Hallett with twin aluminum 350 Corvettes, tri-axle trailer, used only once per year for the last many years, stored indoors in Burbank. I can fax spec sheets or give you info on the phone if you contact me. The price, including matched '90 suburban is way under your budget or will split apart for a price thats unbelievable. You will never see anything like this...

Debbolas
03-04-2006, 04:43 PM
thanks for the info sounds like you got a deal looked at some other dealers and they didn't have to much for features 45 CUPHOLDERS????
Ok, maybe NOT 45, but a lot
They have a really nice Drone, with the batman windows, but it's a V-hull. The cup holders have felt in them....that's what I would get, with the "blue" (faster) engine.....:D
(can't go wrong with a Hallett)

Jordy
03-04-2006, 05:17 PM
'scuse me while I go throw up now... :notam:

Hardly Satisfied
03-04-2006, 05:20 PM
you can play cash for a bayliner

USCFAN
03-04-2006, 05:30 PM
raberden 34 sent you a PM.

JustDawn
03-04-2006, 05:57 PM
"Go shop for yourself...I didn't care for eliminator (who is a giant in the boating industry) they just seemed like boats for single guys, two seats and a engine, no stereo, cup holders, swim step, things we wanted for our family."
Good luck
Here is a link
Kachina (http://www.kachinaboats.com/)[/QUOTE]
Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me...
Swim steps are molded in to the hull...
I have plenty of cup holders(stock)
Lets compare lay ups shall we...My Eliminator against your kajunka..uh,that would be ugly...
Resale value...There is a reason that Boat Brokers parks kachina's along side bayliners on their lot...
I once asked kachina louie about how they added a step to the rehashed SleekCraft hull(circa 1984),his response was they stuck a 2by4 in the mold and wahla!...step bottom...
Most builders actually do R&D on their boats before introducing steps...go figure..?
Wanna compare ride in rough water? uh,probably not,that would be unfair as well...
How many different brands have you actually owned...?(posted by PLAYDEEP)

Debbolas
03-04-2006, 07:19 PM
"Go shop for yourself...I didn't care for eliminator (who is a giant in the boating industry) they just seemed like boats for single guys, two seats and a engine, no stereo, cup holders, swim step, things we wanted for our family."
Good luck
Here is a link
Kachina (http://www.kachinaboats.com/)
Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me...
Swim steps are molded in to the hull...
I have plenty of cup holders(stock)
Lets compare lay ups shall we...My Eliminator against your kajunka..uh,that would be ugly...
Resale value...There is a reason that Boat Brokers parks kachina's along side bayliners on their lot...
I once asked kachina louie about how they added a step to the rehashed SleekCraft hull(circa 1984),his response was they stuck a 2by4 in the mold and wahla!...step bottom...
Most builders actually do R&D on their boats before introducing steps...go figure..?
Wanna compare ride in rough water? uh,probably not,that would be unfair as well...
How many different brands have you actually owned...?(posted by PLAYDEEP)[/QUOTE]
You are so right, I ment swim ladders............sorry ;)
Ok, so eveyone and their brother can jump on the "anti-Kachina" bandwagon, yet I can't voice my opinion about a boat company that I respect, DID NOT TRASH, just didn't apeal to my family and I'm ignorant? I chgose not to buy that particular boat....didn't trash it all over the internet. (ok, I'm not sueing them, but............)
Whatever..........if any of you had to take what you dish out, well, let's just say more than "throw up" would be happenin'................

ROZ
03-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Buy Ken's Kachina.. Since you think he's out to get the man, there's likely nothing wrong with the boat at all.. Make him a good bid, I'm sure he'll consider it... After all , he's a business man...
That's a little liberal research...

MBlaster
03-04-2006, 09:04 PM
I'd be on this like a fly on poop
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106132

Family4Day
03-05-2006, 09:01 AM
raberden34-I can work on the price with you. Without getting into a manufacturers debate, I don't think you could go wrong with Laveycraft. If you could swing getting a new boat though, do it. it is cool to pick all your graphics, colors, etc. Our boat is now at home so if you would like, give me a call. There are pictures on the spam and classifieds sections. Thanks for even taking a look. And like like someone said, ya f..kin lawyers! We'll be boatless for a year or so, hopefully no more. But when we do get the opportunity to purchase again, it will be another Laveycraft and a 26NuEra. It has been perfect for our needs and uses. Thanks for letting me vent again.
Todd

Quality Time
03-05-2006, 01:12 PM
I'd be on this like a fly on poop
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106132
550 hp, 25' and 70 mph :confused:

HummerJohn
03-05-2006, 03:18 PM
550 hp, 25' and 70 mph :confused:
Advantage doesn't have the fastest hull...ask around. It's sturdy, smooth and safe. Even a mother in-law would like it. This boat is 550hp, 25 feet and goes 70 mph. Plus, it's still available and I'm willing to make a deal. Financing is also a possibility. New boat on the way!

76ANTHONY
03-05-2006, 05:11 PM
Advantage doesn't have the fastest hull...ask around. It's sturdy, smooth and safe. Even a mother in-law would like it. This boat is 550hp, 25 feet and goes 70 mph. Plus, it's still available and I'm willing to make a deal. Financing is also a possibility. New boat on the way!
nice boat, whatcha gettin in its place?

HummerJohn
03-05-2006, 05:13 PM
nice boat, whatcha gettin in its place?
We bought the Jesse James Ultra 27 Shadow.

76ANTHONY
03-05-2006, 05:28 PM
huh, never saw it. got pics??

dicudmore
03-06-2006, 09:42 PM
congrats :cool: :cool:

raberden34
03-07-2006, 07:22 AM
Headed out to Phx this weekend to check out some dealers. from what I have been told, the only one out there that does custom paint and stuff is Kachina. What other dealers are worth looking at? all this talk on here about custom this and that has me interested in maybe building

ChumpChange
03-07-2006, 07:41 AM
But the one in my sig. If you want me to raise the price to $75K, then I will. If you buy a used boat, try and get one registered in AZ as there will be no sales tax to be paid.

raberden34
03-07-2006, 07:42 AM
Buy Ken's Kachina.. Since you think he's out to get the man, there's likely nothing wrong with the boat at all.. Make him a good bid, I'm sure he'll consider it... After all , he's a business man...
That's a little liberal research...
you must be one of his lackies to say that WOW someone goes on here for boating advice and this is what they get?
:argue:

raberden34
03-07-2006, 07:49 AM
But the one in my sig. If you want me to raise the price to $75K, then I will. If you buy a used boat, try and get one registered in AZ as there will be no sales tax to be paid.
nice are you sure you wouldn't mind the price increase :rollside: checking out the specs thanks

Jordy
03-07-2006, 07:51 AM
you must be one of his lackies to say that WOW someone goes on here for boating advice and this is what they get?
:argue:
Hey, you asked the question. Why be an ass when you get answers that you might not agree with? As far as Kachina, I'd stay away as well. The really way out there graphics with the skulls, and hobbits, and trolls, and turkeys, and goblins, and fat necked ladies with surfing aliens are all fine and dandy until you go to sell the boat as you're gambling that there is someone else out there who likes the same ugly things you do. Same thing with any of the really wild colors and tribal designs. Better off sticking with something more traditional. Trends in designs come and go, but something basic is timeless.
Do yourself a favor and find a nice used boat. For the money you're looking to spend there are far better quality boats that you'll be able to sell when you outgrow it or get tired of boating, or whatever else may happen, without taking a beating on resale, like you would on an inferior quality boat with acid flashback graphics. :D

Jordy
03-07-2006, 08:00 AM
Go shop for yourself...I didn't care for eliminator (who is a giant in the boating industry) they just seemed like boats for single guys, two seats and a engine, no stereo, cup holders, swim step, things we wanted for our family.
And I don't know how I missed this??? Eliminator with 2 seats and a(n) engine, no stereo, cup holders, swim steps??? Don't know what you were looking at. An old jetboat perhaps??? Here is a 26' Eagle. Looks like more than 2 seats for me.
http://www.eliminatorboat.com/_photo_archive/YF7S9746.jpg
http://www.eliminatorboat.com/_photo_archive/YF7S9788.jpg
Perhaps for the same budget as Kachina, all you could get was a 2 seat jet boat. :D :D :D

raberden34
03-07-2006, 08:02 AM
Hey, you asked the question. Why be an ass when you get answers that you might not agree with? As far as Kachina, I'd stay away as well. The really way out there graphics with the skulls, and hobbits, and trolls, and turkeys, and goblins, and fat necked ladies with surfing aliens are all fine and dandy until you go to sell the boat as you're gambling that there is someone else out there who likes the same ugly things you do. Same thing with any of the really wild colors and tribal designs. Better off sticking with something more traditional. Trends in designs come and go, but something basic is timeless.
Do yourself a favor and find a nice used boat. For the money you're looking to spend there are far better quality boats that you'll be able to sell when you outgrow it or get tired of boating, or whatever else may happen, without taking a beating on resale, like you would on an inferior quality boat with acid flashback graphics. :D
Not being an ass trust me so much more to say on that subject little confused though maybe u could help went to kachinas site and it said it was a custom builder so that would mean someone ordered it that way and would mean that the company was just following through with the advertising wouldn't it?
no trolls or goblins for me get that enough with my wifes family :rollside:

raberden34
03-07-2006, 08:05 AM
jordy, then who else in phx to check out? have to visit family this weekend in phx so thought would get some ideas out so I can be out this summer with all u fine folks

Jordy
03-07-2006, 08:14 AM
Not being an ass trust me so much more to say on that subject little confused though maybe u could help
First bit of advice, start with some punctuation. Makes it easier to read than a seemingly run on sentence and more people are likely to help. ;)
went to kachinas site and it said it was a custom builder so that would mean someone ordered it that way and would mean that the company was just following through with the advertising wouldn't it?
There are lots of "custom" boat builders out there. Just depends on what your definition of "custom" is. Everyone has a different opinion and it's been debated around here to death. Kachina builds a boat and they serve a purpose. Higher up on the food chain than say a Bayliner? Perhaps. More "custom?" Probably. However, they're not in the same ballpark with lots of other "custom" builders in the market and are therefore priced accordingly as you get what you pay for in this game, but as I said, they do serve a purpose. Realisitically, and it's not a bad thing, there are people, like Deb, who love their Kachina and probably wouldn't dream of going elsewhere for another boat. However, there are others who may start off there and use it as a stepping stool up to bigger boats (and more expensive/higher quality boats) down the line. To each their own.
My recommendation that you look at some used boats in the same price range as you'll get far more bang for your buck and when you go to sell it it won't hurt you as much on the backside. There are some really nice boats for sale in the spam section here. Other than that, check out the boat trader online. You can adjust your search parameters by size, budget, location and really narrow it down.
no trolls or goblins for me get that enough with my wifes family :rollside:
Now that's funny right there. :D :D :D

Jordy
03-07-2006, 08:17 AM
jordy, then who else in phx to check out? have to visit family this weekend in phx so thought would get some ideas out so I can be out this summer with all u fine folks
Magic/Sleek isn't too far from the Kajunka, I mean Kachina factory. Up off 24th and Indian School. They've usually got a pretty good used inventory. New boats in that size range will probably exceed your budget depending on power. Our new boat builders in Phoenix are kind of limited. There is dealer up off of 19th Ave and Mountain View that typically has a pretty good selection of used boats as well.
Oh, and if you're going to buy used, pay the money and have a survey done, or at least have a 3rd party boat mechanic come take a look at it. It's well worth the money it will save you in the long run. ;)

raberden34
03-07-2006, 08:20 AM
First bit of advice, start with some puncutation. Makes it easier to read than a seemingly run on sentence and more people are likely to help. ;)
There are lots of "custom" boat builders out there. Just depends on what your definition of "custom" is. Everyone has a different opinion and it's been debated around here to death. Kachina builds a boat and they serve a purpose. Higher up on the food chain than say a Bayliner? Perhaps. More "custom?" Probably. However, they're not in the same ballpark with lots of other "custom" builders in the market and are therefore priced accordingly as you get what you pay for in this game, but as I said, they do serve a purpose. Realisitically, and it's not a bad thing, there are people, like Deb, who love their Kachina and probably wouldn't dream of going elsewhere for another boat. However, there are others who may start off there and use it as a stepping stool up to bigger boats (and more expensive/higher quality boats) down the line. To each their own.
My recommendation that you look at some used boats in the same price range as you'll get far more bang for your buck and when you go to sell it it won't hurt you as much on the backside. There are some really nice boats for sale in the spam section here. Other than that, check out the boat trader online. You can adjust your search parameters by size, budget, location and really narrow it down.
"puncutation"
You work on your spelling. I will work on my PUNCTUATION :) Deal?

Jordy
03-07-2006, 08:21 AM
"puncutation"
You work on your spelling. I will work on my PUNCTUATION :) Deal?
Wow, so out of all that, you found where I transposed a couple letters as I was typing up a storm and talking on the phone???? Hmmm. :idea: :D

unleashed
03-07-2006, 08:21 AM
First bit of advice, start with some puncutation. Makes it easier to read than a seemingly run on sentence and more people are likely to help. ;)
Dude...are you turning over a new leaf...this is way to helpful...FAG! :D
Deano

Jordy
03-07-2006, 08:22 AM
Dude...are you turning over a new leaf...this is way to helpful...FAG! :D
Deano
Dammit Deano, and now you quoted it so I can't delete it. Caught me in a moment of weakness. Shit. I hate when that happens. :D :D :D

raberden34
03-07-2006, 08:25 AM
Wow, so out of all that, you found where I transposed a couple letters as I was typing up a storm and talking on the phone???? Hmmm. :idea: :D
No, very useful advice. Appreciated really. Guess I am just an ass that felt it necessary to CORRECT the CORRECTOR

unleashed
03-07-2006, 08:27 AM
By the way...do you live in Apple Valley??? Just curious as to why you are turning to Phoenix for a custom boat builder when you could head out to the Southern cali...where there are a crapload of reputable builders(Well in most cases).
Deano

raberden34
03-07-2006, 08:30 AM
Visiting family in Phx. Thought I would see what was out there. Don't want to limit myself. This is our first boat and I want no regrets.

Jordy
03-07-2006, 08:31 AM
This is our first boat and I want no regrets.
Then save your money and go out on your friends' boats. :D :D :D

raberden34
03-07-2006, 08:36 AM
Now THAT is funny , touche man touche :p

Dave C
03-07-2006, 09:12 AM
for your first boat!... do some shopping before you buy. Look at both new and used.
At a minimum I would check out Howard, Lavey, Eliminator and Ultra. Maybe a used Magic.
IMO, for v-bottoms I like the Howard bullet and the Lavey. Ultra's are nice but not too cutting edge but are a good value. Eliminator has lots of custom work available, all you have to do is ask!! (and have lots of $$) ;)
New is great for picking colors & styles but you pay for it. Used is great if you can live with someone elses colors and style plus you save tons of $$.
You will get alot of "opinions" from this site. Its a matter of balancing style with value and your personal preferences.
good luck.
Visiting family in Phx. Thought I would see what was out there. Don't want to limit myself. This is our first boat and I want no regrets.
P.S. don't mind Jordy, he is just pissed because he tried to splash a fatnecklady design for his boat and Kachina sued him for copyright infringment. ;) ;) ;) :)

Havasu_Dreamin
03-07-2006, 09:12 AM
Don't want to limit myself. This is our first boat and I want no regrets.
Break
Out
Another
Thousand :p
In all seriousness, have you been boating before? I ask only because this is your first boat. Do you know that you will enjoy it? Will your family enjoy it? Nothing worse than dropping some serious coin on a boat and you or your family don't enjoy boating.
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Where do you plan to do most of your boating?
Topock up to Needles and Laughlin? May want to consider a jet boat due to the river being shallower North of Needles unless you know the river like the back of your hand. Topock down to Havasu springs? Can pretty much run anything there. The Parker strip? Again you need to the river well to avoid some of the shallow spots. Big River down to Blythe? Almost exclusively jets.
2. What do you plan to do when boating?
You going to want to waterski? tube? wakeboard? Find a cove and just chill out?
3. How many peeps will you have with you usually? Just you and your wife or will the in-laws always be with you? If you're only to take 4-5 peeps total, a closed bow may work, more than that on a regular basis you'll probably want an open bow?
4. What are you looking for in terms of quality? Do you care that everything is thru-0bloted? Do you care if the hull has some type of coring to it? Do you want a kickass stereo system?
You can ask all of the questions you want and there are plenty of us on here that will answer them. Jordy gave you excellent advice, must have been an off day for him. :p
the thing to remember is that there a plenty of people on here that think their boat is the absolute best boat money can buy, that's called cheerleading, especially when they are way off base. there are reason that two similarly sized and equipped boats may be as much as $15k apart in price, and it aint all profit. You get what you pay for. The boat industry is like any other industry, there is a definite tier as to who is at the top and who is at the bottom. not everyone will agree on who is where either. Pick out which boats you like, based on the lines, and the functionality of it's amenities and how they will work for YOU.
Go to each and every builder you are interested in and take a tour of the factory. If they won't show you how they make the boat, leave. See how the boats are actually built. How do they lay the glass up? Do they use multiple layers of the same type of glass, such as only random directional glass, or do they use multiple layers of different types of glass, bi-directional, tri-directional, quadaxial? Is all of the hardware thru-bloted or do they just screw it into the fiberglass? Does the boat have full-length stringers or not? Are the screws on the udnerside of the ski locker capped off so you don't scrape your hand or your skis or wakeboard?
Ultimately, you're the one that will have to make the payments and be happy with your boat so you need to get the boat that fits your needs the best, and yes, that may include buying used at first.

Redwing247
03-07-2006, 10:07 AM
[QUOTE=unleashed]Dude...are you turning over a new leaf...this is way to helpful...FAG! :D
Deano
The softer and kinder side of Jordy?

Redwing247
03-07-2006, 10:07 AM
There, that's the best one yet. :)

stonecater
09-21-2006, 01:32 PM
Raberden34, just wondering what you ended up with. I have been looking myself for something new. Did you go around to the Phx builders?

Eliminator 4 Life
09-21-2006, 03:14 PM
And I don't know how I missed this??? Eliminator with 2 seats and a(n) engine, no stereo, cup holders, swim steps??? Don't know what you were looking at. An old jetboat perhaps??? Here is a 26' Eagle. Looks like more than 2 seats for me.
http://www.eliminatorboat.com/_photo_archive/YF7S9746.jpg
http://www.eliminatorboat.com/_photo_archive/YF7S9788.jpg
Perhaps for the same budget as Kachina, all you could get was a 2 seat jet boat. :D :D :D
I own a 260 eagle and I love my boat 2 seats no I always have atleast 5 to 10 people on my boat.
If anyone is in the market for a Eliminator or Nordic hit me up. I will give you a smokin deal.

beaverretriever
09-21-2006, 03:52 PM
You definitely need to go to a few builders yourself. Crawl through the boats and take a look at how everything is put together. If you dont know the difference between good rigging and bad rigging, gel coats, layup, interior, etc, take someone with you that you trust to maybe guide you through it.
There are many companies out there that build some real nice boats. Im sure you will find somthing in your price range.
Good luck. :)