PDA

View Full Version : Just stopped by....

gigamurph
11-21-2007, 09:35 PM
....to wish all the stalwarts, both old and new....
http://www.steppenwolf.com/wolf2/images/thanksgiving/thanksgiving_banner.gif
Hope y'all have a safe and plentiful Thanksgiving!:)

Cheap Thrills
11-21-2007, 09:36 PM
Back at cha man.. Good to see you on Where ya been ?
T.

gigamurph
11-21-2007, 09:44 PM
Back at cha man.. Good to see you on Where ya been ?
T.Wish I knew! Lotta strange names (ie: people) in here. Glad that some things never change!:D

Cheap Thrills
11-21-2007, 10:08 PM
Wish I knew! Lotta strange names (ie: people) in here. Glad that some things never change!:D
Shieat man ,, this place never changes. Clowns to the left of me , Jokers to the right...
T.

Jordy
11-21-2007, 10:11 PM
Have a great Turkey Day Uncle Gig!!! Hope all is well with ya!!! :D :D :D

sorry dog
11-22-2007, 12:16 AM
Shieat man ,, this place never changes....
I guess but it's about time for some ridiculous over the top drama that exceeds imagination to happen round here... sucken boats and beaumont antics just aren't enough anymore...
BTW - Happy TG day to you too.

JetBoatRich
11-22-2007, 09:33 AM
Thanks GIG,
by the way maybe this year it will happen...............................

Jbb
11-22-2007, 01:01 PM
Who are you again...?...:D
Happy Turkey Day Gig!

Tom Brown
11-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Lotta strange names (ie: people) in here.
I know what you mean, Gig. Most days, I feel like the only normal person around here.
It's great to see you around. Happy Thanksgiving. :)

LuckyStrike
11-23-2007, 05:15 AM
Happy Holidays Gig:D

gigamurph
11-23-2007, 11:28 PM
Have a great Turkey Day Uncle Gig!!! Hope all is well with ya!!! :D :D :DHave definitely been better. But ya know what they say; "Pain let's ya know that you're still alive!" (Bad hip; waitin' to get it replaced) But fuggit; ain't nothin' gonna keep da gig from havin' a good Thanksgivin' and Christmas!Now I did it! Went and said the "C" word! Hope you and yours are doin' well Jordy!:)

gigamurph
11-23-2007, 11:33 PM
Thanks GIG,
by the way maybe this year it will happen...............................Don't tease da gig Santa Rich! All is well with you and yours I hope.;)

gigamurph
11-23-2007, 11:34 PM
Who are you again...?...:D
Happy Turkey Day Gig!....and who wants to know? How ya doin' JBB? Everyone well I hope.:)

gigamurph
11-23-2007, 11:37 PM
I know what you mean, Gig. Most days, I feel like the only normal person around here.
It's great to see you around. Happy Thanksgiving. :)Geezus "Meat", I always thought you were the last vestige of normalcy around here! Hope you and yours have a great holiday season.:)

gigamurph
11-24-2007, 10:19 AM
Happy Holidays Gig:DDamn dude! Sorry about bein' rude last night and not acknowledgin' your post. Thanx for the wishes and da gig hopes you and yours had as good a Thanksgiving as da gig family. Had a great one! Now we gotta get rid of all the leftovers! No problem!.:)