PDA

View Full Version : Blown472

HBjet
07-08-2003, 12:31 PM
So, tell me what kind of boat this is and how the motor is doing?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/19MVC-016bS.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/19MVC-004bS.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/19MVC-005bS.JPG
So, how is that motor running? What, pump are you using too? Do you think those exhaust manifolds are hurting your HP on that motor? They look like stock Merc. manifolds. Anyways, thanks.
HBjet

superdave013
07-08-2003, 12:40 PM
That looks like an old Glastron to me. Kinda like the one that James Bond drove but his was an OB.
Anyway it's to bad you guys are so far away. I'ed love to see you 2 square off! :D :D
What do you think Randy, think you could take him??

dossangers
07-08-2003, 01:07 PM
superdave013:
That looks like an old Glastron to me. Kinda like the one that James Bond drove but his was an OB.
Anyway it's to bad you guys are so far away. I'ed love to see you 2 square off! :D :D
What do you think Randy, think you could take him?? Dave thats exactly what i was thinking!! remember the brothers boat in the movie it had a v8 with zoomies "its the fastest dam boat in these parts" the sherrif said!! i think his name was BILLY BOB!!

Tom Foolery
07-08-2003, 01:14 PM
dossangers:
superdave013:
What do you think Randy, think you could take him?? Dave thats exactly what i was thinking!! remember the brothers boat in the movie it had a v8 with zoomies "its the fastest dam boat in these parts" the sherrif said!! i think his name was BILLY BOB!! Yep, Live & Let Die with Roger Moore. Best damn boat scene in a movie ever.

HBjet
07-08-2003, 01:16 PM
superdave013:
Randy, think you could take him?? I don't know Dave, that fuel line routing looks pretty trick!
HBjet

miller19j
07-08-2003, 01:26 PM
HBjet:
superdave013:
Randy, think you could take him?? I don't know Dave, that fuel line routing looks pretty trick!
HBjet Randy,
Whats with the cheap shots? So Blown questioned your dyno numbers so did half the people on these boards. Why do you need to go and start shit like this? :confused:
I’m not trying to get into the middle I am just getting sick of everyone flaming each other lately.

HBjet
07-08-2003, 02:37 PM
miller19j:
HBjet:
superdave013:
HBjet Randy,
Whats with the cheap shots? So Blown questioned your dyno numbers so did half the people on these boards. Why do you need to go and start shit like this? :confused:
I’m not trying to get into the middle I am just getting sick of everyone flaming each other lately. Brad, try not to read into these boards to much, I think everyone know's Blown and I are just messing around. In case you didn't, we are... well at least I am!
HBjet

miller19j
07-08-2003, 02:39 PM
HBjet:
Brad, try not to read into these boards to much, I think everyone know's Blown and I are just messing around. In case you didn't, we are... well at least I am!
HBjet Sorry Randy I guess I am getting a little over sensitive. I think I need a vacation!

Back Forty
07-08-2003, 02:48 PM
:D I'm partial to the G/Carlson.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/pad146e3b83afe7256d3c1ecd63aa4d66/fbb96efe.jpg

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-09-2003, 03:53 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/523P1010070_JPG.jpg Rock on DUDE!!!!!! You're my new hero HBjet. Hopefully someday I can be as cool as you. All hail king HB... :D
Omega

Blown 472
07-09-2003, 04:59 AM
HBjet:
superdave013:
HBjet Well where do you want me to start?? first off that is a temp gauge set up to get my bypass system dialed in to which it is and I will be removing the gauge.
The motor?? well it is a sixty over 460 that was fresh two seasons ago but since comp cams suck and I lost a lobe and a lifter I ran a bunch of shit thru the motor and scored three cylinder walls. I blew it up twice last year and then said **** it and changed the crank and rods and rings and drive it like I hate it. I turns a "b" cut imp at 5000 rpm thru an e pump, the blower is 3% under driven, I ported the heads and it has two 850's on it. Runs bout 75 mph. Since you like my fuel system let me tell you bout it, clay smith mech. pump thru a big ol barry grant filter, into a "pimp" custom built block which feeds my hilborn bypass valve to which the fuel dumps back to tank. I just installed 120 needle and seats and going to try bumping the timming up a few degrees, (you know that tuning thing) I mix av gas with 93 and some marvel mystery oil. OH and jer in case you are reading I do have a stereo with a sub woofer, amp and two speakers, seats six and will carry a cooler. I also have two batteries. Any thing else just ask, I have nothing to hide.
Oh yeah the exhaust, the are red line center risers, I dont think they hurt the hp as I have tried a set of lightinings and did nothing but make a bunch of noise and did not gain any rpm what so ever so I sold them.
One more thing, soon as I kill this motor I am going to build an .080 over 429, big ol bore short stroke, I dont need torque in the motor as I can make it in the blower, and if I want some more power it just takes fifteen mins to change a pulley. Can you do that wif your carbed job???
[ July 09, 2003, 06:29 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

HBjet
07-09-2003, 12:44 PM
Blown 472:
Can you do that wif your carbed job??? I won't need it, I'll already be ahead! And if I need a little more, I'll just add one of those blue bottle thingies!
HBjet

Blown 472
07-09-2003, 12:46 PM
HBjet:
Blown 472:
Can you do that wif your carbed job??? I won't need it, I'll already be ahead! And if I need a little more, I'll just add one of those blue bottle thingies!
HBjet But that would require you to read plugs. :D

HBjet
07-09-2003, 12:48 PM
Blown 472:
HBjet:
Blown 472:
HBjet But that would require you to read plugs. :D Oh No! Is there some Cliffs Notes on that?
HBjet

Blown 472
07-09-2003, 12:49 PM
I am sure they have them some where on the net, I would search it but I am too busy lookin for pix of you.

Liberator TJ1984
07-09-2003, 12:51 PM
Blown 472:
HBjet:
Blown 472:
HBjet But that would require you to read plugs. :D Mine say NGK ....what does this mean ??? are they the right ones :confused: