PDA

View Full Version : What makes you HATE...

ratso
11-23-2007, 07:48 AM
... a football team so bad? Is it the team in general, the owner, the city they hail from, or just certain key players that kick your own teams ass?:D Just wondering where all the hatred comes from?:idea:

FOXMAN
11-23-2007, 08:01 AM
I dont "hate' other teams as much as i do some players... There are some real a-hole players in the league.. While we are at it.. The PACK is rolling in on thursday and i'm hoping they kick some Dallas butt..;) It's going to be a way tougher game to win than yesterdays was.. I just hope the defense doesnt relax after they think they have the game in the bag like they did the last to weeks..

thatguy
11-23-2007, 08:02 AM
Well, History has alot to do with it for Me. Being a hardcore, lifelong Browns fan, I have a VERY strong dislike for Denver, it's team, and Elway in particular. It is SLOWLY diminishing, but it is easily the team I come closest to hating.:mad:
Tommy
Now that I have said this openly and honestly to answer the question posed, I wonder if Bronco's fans will have the class to respect that, or if I will get bashed.:idea: :idea:

ChumpChange
11-23-2007, 08:09 AM
Their OWNERSHIP over my team and the way we can never seem to beat them. :mad:

ratso
11-23-2007, 08:21 AM
As much as I couldn't stand Terrell Owens, I never hated the "team" because of it... and you have to admit, he has done a complete turnaround this year compared to years past. He just gets out there and plays good football. On the other hand, as far as Favre goes, I think a lot of people like Green Bay, simply because they have Favre.
Green Bay and Dallas should be a good game... I hate to see either team lose.

thatguy
11-23-2007, 08:43 AM
As much as I couldn't stand Terrell Owens, I never hated the "team" because of it... and you have to admit, he has done a complete turnaround this year compared to years past. He just gets out there and plays good football. On the other hand, as far as Favre goes, I think a lot of people like Green Bay, simply because they have Favre.
Green Bay and Dallas should be a good game... I hate to see either team lose.
I agree.
BUT, the main reason TO is playing so well with no attitude is because of Romo.
EVERY time Romo is interviewed He strokes TO. He says that TO is the Bestest!!
This is exactly what TO responds to and Romo knows it and is working it perfect! One bad word from Romo and TO would crash, IMO. But right now, He is absolutely on top of his game.
GB and Dallas is the NFC championship.
Tommy

FOXMAN
11-23-2007, 08:50 AM
T O and Randy Moss have both came a long way towards being better people.. on and off the field.. Moss way more than i ever thought possible.. But i'm still glad he is not in a Packer jersey.

thatguy
11-23-2007, 09:15 AM
TO being a better person off the field is a fallacy. TO is a model citizen, always has been. He's never been in trouble with the law and he has always donated a lot to charity. TO is an ass, but he learned from the very best ass on the planet, Jerry Rice.
TO seems like a child sometimes, but he certainly has not been a criminal to my knowledge. I think Moss actually has matured a great deal in the last few years. Being part of a winning team can do that.
Tommy

thatguy
11-23-2007, 10:10 AM
TO is a prima donna. All good WRs are. If you don't think they are, it's because they hide it. He's an ass with a big mouth, but he's also the third most productive receiver in NFL history.
Yep, I have often said that, at that level, if you don't think you are the best ever, you won't make it. TO just needs to be the star and needs his team to say he is the star. Then he plays the star role. He gets all butt hurt and shuts down if they say different.
Tommy

catman-do
11-23-2007, 10:12 AM
It's easy for me. I dont like football in the first place! However, I do hate the Raiders. Not because of the team, because 98% of the fans. Including all the jack-tard Raider fans out here in glamis.