11-23-2007, 09:15 AM
so what's the deal on them are they a good phone

Tequila-John
11-23-2007, 09:51 AM
so what's the deal on them are they a good phone
I love mine

catman-do
11-23-2007, 10:10 AM
I have a blackberry. I also have a phone because the blackberry was just too mig to carry around all the time. I just canceled the blackberry and got a wireless card for my comp. I like that better than the blackberry.
I may sell my blackberry. Dont have any use for it anymore.

Boozer
11-23-2007, 12:04 PM
Blackberries are great devices. If it weren't for the iPhone I'd still be carrying one.
Blackberries are by far the most durable handsets made today and also tend to get the best reception when compared to other devices.
What are you planning to do?
If email is important to you then go with a Blackberry. If you are looking for something that you can surf the web on a lot then you may want to consider something else as the web browser in the Blackberry isn't the best.
The new Blackberry Curve offered by AT&T also has integrated GPS which is a way cool and super useful tool.

TCHB
11-23-2007, 12:07 PM
I have had a blackberry for years now and love it. They are getting better and better with every model change. The phone works good but it still feels funny to me putting a keyboard up to my ear. Blue tooth and the speaker phone are pretty good.

jdf
11-23-2007, 12:07 PM
thank's ...i got the peral one just need to do some small stuff with it looked like the best one for what i need to do .........

Charley
11-23-2007, 12:27 PM
love my crackberry :D :D

howard25bullet
11-23-2007, 01:21 PM
Check out the AT&T Tilt as well as the Blackberry. I'm using it and others I know are going to it as well.

Boozer
11-23-2007, 02:17 PM
Check out the AT&T Tilt as well as the Blackberry. I'm using it and others I know are going to it as well.
The Tilt is cool I have one and used it for a couple weeks. The Telenav service on the Tilt is by far the best navigation available on a mobile device.
For most people the Tilt is overkill.
If you have a microsoft exchange server and want to do push email but don't want to get a Blackberry enterprise server then the tilt is a great option. If you don't use an exhchange server but do want to do wireless email the Blackberry is hands down the way to go.
The Blackberry OS is much more stable then Windows Mobile 6.0